Wolverine vs 3 T 850's (Terminator)

• 108 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Jubilee is being chased by 3 T 850 and manages to escape and finds Logan. Wolverine decides to take care of this problem for her. no prep hours prep fight to the death no bfr etc......who wins.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Wolverine and he doesn't require the prep. His adamantium claws will have no issue tearing the T-850s to shreds, meanwhile they've done nothing to prove they're more skilled, faster, or even strong enough to keep James down.

.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By .Spider-man.

K4 pretty much summed this up. Wolverine is more than capable enough to take out the 3 Terminators even without prep.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Shawnbaby

Why do people create these "X" vs 3 terminator threads? They always turn out the same way. Even street levelers deal with things way more dangerous than these terminators on a routine basis.

Wolverine destroys the T-850's with ease.

TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well I removed the prep time maybe I should've added more Terminators

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TERMINATORXX

The Prototype T-800 in Terminator Salvation was alot more durable than the T-850 from T3... That said that T-800 got its head ripped off by a regular piece of metal thats not even 20% close to the strength of wolverines adamantium... Sorry Terminator's, but I gotta give this fight to wolverine for the most, but it could go either way in away.... if one of the Terminator's was able to rip those knives off his hands ( which i dont think the knives are adamantium, but could be wrong. ) then wolverine wouldnt have that weapon and one of the Terminator's could easily reach down Wolverines throat and rip his heart out.... kinda like what kyle reese said in Terminator 1 lol

so it could go either way.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@TERMINATORXX: Wolverine's claws are adamantium.

Anyway, Wolverine's skill and speed in combination with his claws will make this actually quite easy for him. And in the event he does get hit, his healing factor and durability can easily cope with it. I'm confident in saying he'd take 10/10 here.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Maybe if the claws were bone, then is fight would be 100x more interesting.

.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By .Spider-man.

The real question is how many of these could Wolverine take down before he got overwhelmed.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@k4tzm4n said:

@TERMINATORXX: Wolverine's claws are adamantium.

Anyway, Wolverine's skill and speed in combination with his claws will make this actually quite easy for him. And in the event he does get hit, his healing factor and durability can easily cope with it. I'm confident in saying he'd take 10/10 here.

Good points too about that healing factor... I am giving the majority of this to wolverine for the adamantium armor and healing factor, but if one of the T-800s out of blind luck were to get to wolverines heart and ripped it out, could wolverine really regenerate that? Cause I would think wolverine would die if he lost his heart. I dont remember wolverine ever regenerating a heart, but of course i dont remember him losing it either.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Shawnbaby
@TERMINATORXX: Wolverine is also much, much faster than the t-850's
SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By SoA

wolverine fights sentinels , fighting the 1/16 scale versions wont stop him

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By nefarious

Logan.

TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EDIT Let's make it 15 T 850's would this make it interetsing

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@TheAmazingImmortalMan said:

EDIT Let's make it 15 T 850's would this make it interetsing

lol I wouldnt know.... I know wolverine could take a T-800 or T-850... If I was to create a wolverine vs terminator thread i would of had wolverine fighting either

A T-1000 or T-X... Then I would definitly go TERMINATOR here, but without good luck. A T-850 wont stand a chance.. 15 would take wolverine awhile if he won, but i dont know whoever wins. it be along fight... if any of the T-850's won. i'd imagine their would be only 2 left.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BringnIt

Wolverine. He the best at what he does, and what he doesn't isn't prep.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Shawnbaby

Without advanced Weaponry even 15 t-850's shouldn't pose much trouble for Wolverine

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Shawnbaby said:

Without advanced Weaponry even 15 t-850's shouldn't pose much trouble for Wolverine

Agreed.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#19  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Wolverine is a secret terminator.

Avatar image for revenge_of_chucky
Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-850's would win easily.

One of them would shove one of their hydrogen fuel cells down wolverines throat, blow his heart and his brain up and wolverines dead.

TERMINATOR's stomp!!!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Shawnbaby said:

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sufferthorn

1: T-850s do not have any weaponry to compete with Wolverine's speed and healing factor

2: T-850s do not have the durability to survive Adamantium Claws

Show me how the T-850s will be able to hit Wolverine, and if they can, how hard have they been known to hit.

Untill then...this is a mismatch.

There is NO competition here. NONE

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sufferthorn: I agree with that 100% the only way a T-850 would win is if it used one of its fuel cells and got it in wolverines body to blow his heart up, but without that. I don't see the terminators winning either.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Revenge_Of_Chucky:

If that happened....Wolverine would just be up in a few minutes anyway. But it would be a technical KO I guess.

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sufferthorn said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky:

If that happened....Wolverine would just be up in a few minutes anyway. But it would be a technical KO I guess.

so wolverine can regenerate a heart? cause i've wondered that.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Revenge_Of_Chucky:

Wolverine can regenerate his whole body if he's blown up by a Nuke...(That's 616, not even Ultimate)

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sufferthorn said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky:

Wolverine can regenerate his whole body if he's blown up by a Nuke...(That's 616, not even Ultimate)

even if he can regenerate his heart its like u said the fuel cell would ko him, but the problem is Terminators dont go for there fuel cells the only reason the T-850 went for his last fuel cell in t3 was cause he knew it was his last ditch to kill the T-X... they're powered with 2 so if they use one they wont be as functional with just one fuel cell instead of 2... meaning they wont be as fast or as durable... so chances of that happening wont happen... i'd give the majority of this to wolverine. even though he'd have his hands full.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#28  Edited By Erik

@k4tzm4n said:

Wolverine and he doesn't require the prep. His adamantium claws will have no issue tearing the T-850s to shreds, meanwhile they've done nothing to prove they're more skilled, faster, or even strong enough to keep James down.

Wolverine could probably do this without adamantium.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kcaz
@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

One of them would shove one of their hydrogen fuel cells down wolverines throat, blow his heart and his brain up and wolverines dead.

TERMINATOR's stomp!!!

but wolverine is capable of surviving nuclear explosions. the explosion will dissolve his flesh, but not his adamentium skeleton. he will then regenerate from just the adamentium skeleton. he has done that before
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Erik said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Wolverine could probably do this without adamantium.

Yeah, that might make things worse for the termies really since wolverines HF will be at full power.
lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By lady_liberty

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

TERMINATOR's stomp!!!

What?

How on earth are they even going to get their hands on Logan?

If they get into the range of his claws, they die.

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcaz said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

TERMINATOR's stomp!!!

but wolverine is capable of surviving nuclear explosions. the explosion will dissolve his flesh, but not his adamentium skeleton. he will then regenerate from just the adamentium skeleton. he has done that before

I don't even think the adamantium would get damaged ( its indestructable. ) I was thinking the fuel cell would blow his heart and his brain and kill him, but someone above said that he can regenerate a heart or a brain ( which i've never seen happen. ) but, they did say it would ko him, but as i said TERMINATOR's dont use their fuel cells in fights because as i said it would just make the TERMINATOR not as fast as usual and its bad enough they're as slow as they're.... so yeah I agree wolverine takes the majority.. If he was fighting a T-1000 or a T-X than it would be a whole different story.... T-800's and T-850's get damaged to easily and are not durable enough to handle wolve from what i've seen... the T-X kicked the T-850s head half way off in T3 and her armor isnt as durable as wolverines.. if she wanted she could of kicked his head completly off and killed him instead of reprogramming him... Wolverine can do this, but with 15 T-850's It will take him time to get rid of all of em.

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lady_Liberty said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

TERMINATOR's stomp!!!

What?

How on earth are they even going to get their hands on Logan?

If they get into the range of his claws, they die.

I agree wolverine would win Lady_Liberty....................... I was saying if the T-800 shoved his fuel cell in Logans mouth Logan would probably die........ I take it you havent watched enogh TERMINATOR? not to be rude to ya, but they have fuel cells that are nuclear bombs and if the T-800 got its fuel cell in logan mouth or inside his body, he could blow up his heart and brain, then kill him, but as i said even if wolverine didnt die.....It would be a complete KO

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Wolverine's had his heart exploded inside his chest and has regenerated from a skeleton at least twice that I know of.

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:

Wolverine's had his heart exploded inside his chest and has regenerated from a skeleton at least twice that I know of.

what about his brain? even if wolverine got ko'd if the TERMINATOR's are smart enough, they could dig a hole in the ground deep enough and barry him or send him through the time machine maby?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Revenge_Of_Chucky: I'm guessing his brain too. I remember he has survived decapitation before and when he was thrown in a vat of lava or some kind of acid he would have had to have been completely engulfed in it.

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky: I'm guessing his brain too. I remember he has survived decapitation before and when he was thrown in a vat of lava or some kind of acid he would have had to have been completely engulfed in it.

He might have survived lava,but if you threw him in the sun, he might not die, but he wouldnt be able to get out I could garentee that.... Based on the op the fights till the death and if wolverine cant die and the TERMINATOR's can... Wouldnt that make this a mismatch?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Revenge_Of_Chucky: I think it is just a mismatch on it's own, but not because they can't put Logan down. But say it wasn't and you would think it was solely on the fact of Wolverine's healing, no. They could overload his healing factor by constantly doing it or you could count them doing it once as a mini death cause technically Wolverine dies all the time, but his HF pulls him through.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@god_spawn said:

He might have survived lava,but if you threw him in the sun, he might not die, but he wouldnt be able to get out I could garentee that.... Based on the op the fights till the death and if wolverine cant die and the TERMINATOR's can... Wouldnt that make this a mismatch?

It's not just Wolverine's Healing Factor that make this a mismatch. He's also Faster, Stronger and can slice through them like butter. They have no weapons. Their H2H skills are unremarkable. Wolverine has Danger Room workouts that are more of a challenge than this.
kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By kcaz

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@god_spawn said:

what about his brain? even if wolverine got ko'd if the TERMINATOR's are smart enough, they could dig a hole in the ground deep enough and barry him or send him through the time machine maby?

his brain was destroyed too and he still managed to regenerate. try putting meat on a super conductive metal, heated high enough to vaporize meat. there will ne nothing left of his brain but ashes. anyway the pictures showed that wolverine regenerated from nothing but his skeleton. and please, the T-850 is not that smart, because skynet made them, and do not want them to be too smart. for example, skynet only made a limited number of T-1000s. because the T-1000s are more intellegent as they are more human. look at the T-1000 in T2. he is easily able to convince others that he is human: he smiles, can talk in modern day slang (as opposed to the T-800 who stills acts very robotic and uses words like "affirmative" and "negative" instead of saying yes or no) and conducts himself in the manner of a real police officer. Skynet would not to mass-produce a model that has the potential of thinking for itself in fear that their own creation might turn against them. Instead, they make a limited number of T-1000s for specific missions only, such as the mission of the T-1000 in this film to kill John Connor.

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Shawnbaby said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@god_spawn said:

It's not just Wolverine's Healing Factor that make this a mismatch. He's also Faster, Stronger and can slice through them like butter. They have no weapons. Their H2H skills are unremarkable. Wolverine has Danger Room workouts that are more of a challenge than this.

Well the Adamantium claws is debatable, but Adamantium doesnt cut through anything, but Wolverine couldnt even do anything to the hulk withi his claws, take that back he did very little. Adamantium just means its indestuctable ( cant be damaged. ) so its unknown if it can cut through the T-800's titanium armor or not... I agree with enough force he could knock the head of a couple of them, but him fighting 15 is real odd....like i said if wolverine wins... its after along fight.... We've seen TERMINATOR's can throw humans like toys several feet away so if about 3 of em through wolverine, he might wind up in the sun cause i'd imagine the strength of 3 of em might be able to do that if throwing him with enough force..

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcaz said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@god_spawn said:

his brain was destroyed too and he still managed to regenerate. try putting meat on a super conductive metal, heated high enough to vaporize meat. there will ne nothing left of his brain but ashes. anyway the pictures showed that wolverine regenerated from nothing but his skeleton. and please, the T-850 is not that smart, because skynet made them, and do not want them to be too smart. for example, skynet only made a limited number of T-1000s. because the T-1000s are more intellegent as they are more human. look at the T-1000 in T2. he is easily able to convince others that he is human: he smiles, can talk in modern day slang (as opposed to the T-800 who stills acts very robotic and uses words like "affirmative" and "negative" instead of saying yes or no) and conducts himself in the manner of a real police officer. Skynet would not to mass-produce a model that has the potential of thinking for itself in fear that their own creation might turn against them. Instead, they make a limited number of T-1000s for specific missions only, such as the mission of the T-1000 in this film to kill John Connor.

Well it was established on A Wolverine vs T-1000 thread that Without extreme heat or sevior luck, Wolverine woudnt stand a chance against the T-1000 for the fact THE TERMINATOR could shove its TERMINATOR fingers in his nose, ears or any part of his body, The T-1000 could easily get to wolverines lungs, sufficate him and murder him from there... I dont see wolverine lasting to long against a T-1000 and even if wolverine came back to life... the T-1000 more than likely would repeadivly kill wolverine until wolverine realises he cant do a whole lot to it....

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@god_spawn said:

Well the Adamantium claws is debatable, but Adamantium doesnt cut through anything, but Wolverine couldnt even do anything to the hulk withi his claws, take that back he did very little. Adamantium just means its indestuctable ( cant be damaged. ) so its unknown if it can cut through the T-800's titanium armor or not... I agree with enough force he could knock the head of a couple of them, but him fighting 15 is real odd....like i said if wolverine wins... its after along fight.... We've seen TERMINATOR's can throw humans like toys several feet away so if about 3 of em through wolverine, he might wind up in the sun cause i'd imagine the strength of 3 of em might be able to do that if throwing him with enough force..

Alright...now your just being a troll. In the space of a sentence terminators have gone from being able to throw Wolverine several feet to 93 million miles.
Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Shawnbaby: oh now im a troll just cause i said " Several Feet " and am trying to make the strength of the T-850 debatable? hm ok well im done debating with you for tonight and its not trolling..... TERMINATOR has thrown people several feet unless you aint seen any of the movies where hes done it several times.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Shawnbaby: oh now im a troll just cause i said " Several Feet " and am trying to make the strength of the T-850 debatable? hm ok well im done debating with you for tonight and its not trolling..... TERMINATOR has thrown people several feet unless you aint seen any of the movies where hes done it several times.

Yes...but the sun is 93 million miles away and you are suggesting that they could throw him into it. That's a bit of a stretch from Several feet don't you think?
Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Shawnbaby: Wolverine doesnt have to be thrown 93 miles to hit the sun, if he got thrown off the earth headed tords that direction of the sun then he would continue to travel to the sun because you gotta remember there is no gravity in space.... if your in space and you throw a rock out there. it will trave and travel forever until it lands on something..... if they threw wolverine off the earth ( if they can with super strength ) than thats what will happen..... now do u get it?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Shawnbaby: Wolverine doesnt have to be thrown 93 miles to hit the sun, if he got thrown off the earth headed tords that direction of the sun then he would continue to travel to the sun because you gotta remember there is no gravity in space.... if your in space and you throw a rock out there. it will trave and travel forever until it lands on something..... if they threw wolverine off the earth ( if they can with super strength ) than thats what will happen..... now do u get it?

Oh so just going 600+ kilometeres then...yeah...sure.
kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By kcaz

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@kcaz said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@god_spawn said:

Well it was established on A Wolverine vs T-1000 thread that Without extreme heat or sevior luck, Wolverine woudnt stand a chance against the T-1000 for the fact THE TERMINATOR could shove its TERMINATOR fingers in his nose, ears or any part of his body, The T-1000 could easily get to wolverines lungs, sufficate him and murder him from there... I dont see wolverine lasting to long against a T-1000 and even if wolverine came back to life... the T-1000 more than likely would repeadivly kill wolverine until wolverine realises he cant do a whole lot to it....

actually, there are ways of taking down the T-1000s.

1) they are extremely durable at normal temperatures only, but they have their weaknesses too. for example, they are very vulnerable against extreme temperatures. too cold and they will freeze completely, and will remain frozen as long as the temperature does not rise too much. too hot and they will melt. so if wolverine knows his weakness, all he has to do is use his lead the T-1000 to somewhere hot or cold enough to terminate it. and since the T-1000 has no range attacks, it has no choice but to follow if he wants to terminate wolverine

2)bring along a few container or a jar. once wolverine cuts off part of the T-1000, pick that part up and throw it in the container, then lock it away. the part which was cut off has only one program. which is to melt and find its main mass. so if its trap, it has zero attack strength. the T-1000 cannot regenerate if a huge chunk of it is missing, since it has a fixed mass. so wolverines objective is to slice up the T-1000 and seal him off in different containers.

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Shawnbaby said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

Oh so just going 600+ kilometeres then...yeah...sure. 

And you just got flagged for insulting and flaiming, goodbye.

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcaz said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@kcaz said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@god_spawn said:

actually, there are ways of taking down the T-1000s.

1) they are extremely durable at normal temperatures only, but they have their weaknesses too. for example, they are very vulnerable against extreme temperatures. too cold and they will freeze completely, and will remain frozen as long as the temperature does not rise too much. too hot and they will melt. so if wolverine knows his weakness, all he has to do is use his lead the T-1000 to somewhere hot or cold enough to terminate it. and since the T-1000 has no range attacks, it has no choice but to follow if he wants to terminate wolverine

2)bring along a few container or a jar. once wolverine cuts off part of the T-1000, pick that part up and throw it in the container, then lock it away. the part which was cut off has only one program. which is to melt and find its main mass. so if its trap, it has zero attack strength. the T-1000 cannot regenerate if a huge chunk of it is missing, since it has a fixed mass. so wolverines objective is to slice up the T-1000 and seal him off in different containers.

Good point, but the problem is liquid nitrogen and moltein steel are very hard to get ahold of... i read on a wiki about the T-1000 that getting ahold of moltein steel is almost is hard as getting ahold of kryptonite which in a way is true because that and liquid nitrogen are rare and hard to get ahold of.. so wolverine would have to know where to get it at and yes Agreed if the T-1000 didnt have that tank of liquid nitrogen poored on it, but instead was put inside that tanker of it than it would of stayed frozen until of course it got released out of the tanker... so yes it can be kept frozen and the other day i was speaking with a guy about this and i wondered after the T-800 shattered the T-1000 while it was frozen, why didnt he grab every piece he could and throw it within a far distance, each piece in seperate directions that way it would of had alonger, harder time coming back together so easily, but I guess it happened for movie reasons... yeah if they had a jar it would of been great as long as those liquid pieces dont shapeshift into a sharp metal and bust its way out...lol That wiki i read too that dude said that " Without luck, You better find you your shapeshifting God to save you from this TERMINATOR " something similar to that. That T-1000 seem'd alot harder to kill than the T-X did even.