Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No prep

Both have heard of the others past feats and are well aware they are facing a dangerous enemy.

In character, but both are willing to kill if need be

Standard equipment

Dark Tournament Yusuke

Harry has all his powers he has or has had through out his series

Speed in general is equal but reaction time is at normal levels.

Win by death/knockout

Both are on the same case to find a powerful artifact. Both arrive at the warehouse were it is being held, they decided to duke it out to see who takes it home.

VS

slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bmp

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Harry's going to lose here due to the fact that he's no where as durable as Yusuke is. Yusuke could one shot him

slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Harry's going to lose here due to the fact that he's no where as durable as Yusuke is. Yusuke could one shot him

Have you read Cold Days yet?

Harry may not be as durable but he has some serious defense and I dare say he has a much more versatile powerset.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slacker the hacker said:

Harry may not be as durable but he has some serious defense and I dare say he has a much more versatile powerset.

Nope I haven't thought you meant Harry Potter >_>

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slacker the hacker: I probably thought that because I couldn't see the picture at first.

That being said do you think his powerset would be enough to K.o. Yusuke?

slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL its Harry Dresden. Since when does Harry Potter look as bad ass as that pic above Yusuke? . I'll explain his powers.

Harry is a wizard considered one of the best when it comes to raw magical power. He is also the most powerful wizard in his age group and wizards in the Dresdenverse live for hundreds of years Harry is only around 35 or so. Of course being a powerful wizard uses attacks such as fire balls, fire blast, ice attacks, wind spells these spells have been powerful enough to burn through vampires, launch humans and creatures a like through the air. Harry's weaponry includes a blasting rod, casting staff, rings (he uses the rings to charge energy through if he ever needs it) and the shield bracelet. When Harry uses the shield bracelet it has been powerful enough to deflect magical attacks and sub machine gunfire though the shield does over heat within seconds. Harry also has his enchanted duster which has been able to take sub machine gun fire. Harry has the shadow of a Fallen angel named Lash in his head she has been around since creation she gives Harry information of ancient spells. Lash also taught Harry how to use Hellfire yeah fire from hell lol. Harry also has Soulfire he can only use it so much before he has to stop but basically it's heavens version of Hellfire it's like shooting pieces of you're flaming soul at someone it was enough to burn up the Fallen angels pretty bad.

The Mantle of Winter

Harry is also the Winter Knight. It's basically the hired gun of Fairy Courts. Since he is the Winter Knight it means Harry is being powered by the Queen of Air and Darkness Mab. These powers give Harry the powers to control the an entire season he can call upon the magical powers of The Winter Court and manipulate winter elements. This also means Harry drawing power from a godlike being giving him great power. This boost also makes him stronger in the physical terms. These powers can also combined with his wizard skills. He could also in theory call upon allies up from Winter like Fae soldiers and such. His reaction time was also enough to aim dodge Shotgun fire. This power also makes him extremely resistant to pain to the point he can get stabbed or shot in a vital area he can keep fighting like nothing happened. The Mantle can also make him into a badass bloodlusted animal like in human if gives into its primal power.

Notable Feats

Blasted a powerful werewolf through about 7 to 10 walls (This was when Harry was still at his weakest)

Burned 11 vampires to a crisp (He was very angry when he did this)

Went 1 on 1 with Skinwalker but he got beaten down but he survived (In the Dresdenverse Skinwalkers are semi divine beings who can clear entire rooms of supernatural enemies)

Kicked a vampire through a wall (He had The Winter Mantle)

Fought through an army of ancient bloodlusted vampires (Harry just tore through them using his Winter powers and fire powers together)

Held his own against one of the most powerful wizards on the planet for a few minutes

Ressurcted a T Rex (He had prep though)

He blocked mental attacks from a witch with hundreds of years of exp. Her entire gimmick was switching bodies.

Defeated the Summer Knight in direct combat. (The Summer Knight is like Winter Knight except its fire based)

I can name more.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL its Harry Dresden. Since when does Harry Potter look as bad ass as that pic above Yusuke? . I'll explain his powers.

Harry is a wizard considered one of the best when it comes to raw magical power. He is also the most powerful wizard in his age group and wizards in the Dresdenverse live for hundreds of years Harry is only around 35 or so. Of course being a powerful wizard uses attacks such as fire balls, fire blast, ice attacks, wind spells these spells have been powerful enough to burn through vampires, launch humans and creatures a like through the air. Harry's weaponry includes a blasting rod, casting staff, rings (he uses the rings to charge energy through if he ever needs it) and the shield bracelet. When Harry uses the shield bracelet it has been powerful enough to deflect magical attacks and sub machine gunfire though the shield does over heat within seconds. Harry also has his enchanted duster which has been able to take sub machine gun fire. Harry has the shadow of a Fallen angel named Lash in his head she has been around since creation she gives Harry information of ancient spells. Lash also taught Harry how to use Hellfire yeah fire from hell lol. Harry also has Soulfire he can only use it so much before he has to stop but basically it's heavens version of Hellfire it's like shooting pieces of you're flaming soul at someone it was enough to burn up the Fallen angels pretty bad.

The Mantle of Winter

Harry is also the Winter Knight. It's basically the hired gun of Fairy Courts. Since he is the Winter Knight it means Harry is being powered by the Queen of Air and Darkness Mab. These powers give Harry the powers to control the an entire season he can call upon the magical powers of The Winter Court and manipulate winter elements. This also means Harry drawing power from a godlike being giving him great power. This boost also makes him stronger in the physical terms. These powers can also combined with his wizard skills. He could also in theory call upon allies up from Winter like Fae soldiers and such. His reaction time was also enough to aim dodge Shotgun fire. This power also makes him extremely resistant to pain to the point he can get stabbed or shot in a vital area he can keep fighting like nothing happened. The Mantle can also make him into a badass bloodlusted animal like in human if gives into its primal power.

Notable Feats

Blasted a powerful werewolf through about 7 to 10 walls (This was when Harry was still at his weakest)

Burned 11 vampires to a crisp (He was very angry when he did this)

Went 1 on 1 with Skinwalker but he got beaten down but he survived (In the Dresdenverse Skinwalkers are semi divine beings who can clear entire rooms of supernatural enemies)

Kicked a vampire through a wall (He had The Winter Mantle)

Fought through an army of ancient bloodlusted vampires (Harry just tore through them using his Winter powers and fire powers together)

Held his own against one of the most powerful wizards on the planet for a few minutes

Ressurcted a T Rex (He had prep though)

He blocked mental attacks from a witch with hundreds of years of exp. Her entire gimmick was switching bodies.

Defeated the Summer Knight in direct combat. (The Summer Knight is like Winter Knight except its fire based)

I can name more.

Nope you don't have to name any more this is a very interesting match indeed then. As for now I need to go read this series since everything you said sounds totally badass

slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder: They are very good books.