Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is a mix and match 2 vs 2. Nightwing is paired up with different Robins new and old.

Round 1: Robin is current Jason Todd

Round 2: Robin is Tim Drake

Round 3:Robin is Damien Wayne

Gear:

Winter Soldier has all his standard gear in the Winter Soldier series. For Round 1 he wields the shield as well but no sniper rifle (with tranquilizer) unless if he really needs it.

Hope can only use firearms and H2H. She uses firearms supplied to her by Cable.

Bat family: Standard gear.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What can Hope do without her powers?

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jashro44 said:

She's been trained in combat and marksmanship since her birth by Cable - she's been on the run from Bishop until the events of Second Coming.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jashro44

@veshark: I will admit I'm no expert on cable but I don't feel he is as impressive as batman. Pretty much everyone here has been trained by batman so I would imagine there training is better based off of that. What did she do while on the run from bishop?

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@veshark: I will admit I'm no expert on cable but I don't feel he is as impressive as batman. Pretty much everyone here has been trained by batman so I would imagine there training is better based off of that. What did she do while on the run from bishop?

Cable said that 'every single day of my life has been spent engaged in one form of combat or another'. He's been a soldier all his life, so I assume that Hope's training is relatively good. I remember there were some non-power feats for Hope in Second Coming, but I can't recall the specifics. Something about her shooting the robot Smiley things? I'm gonna defer to the experts here.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jashro44

@veshark: I don't doubt her training isn't good but Damian and Tim trained under batman (and we know Jason is suepioer then both of them base doff his fights with Tim) and the streets of gotham might not be as brutal as an apocalyptic future but there still brutal and batman had to prepare them. I think based off of what I have to go off of the robins would have better training because batman seems more skilled then cable is so he has more to teach. The robot feat could be pretty good but my only concern is they would be fodder right? I don't know if that's something the robins would be unable to do if they were put in her position. All though I haven't read second coming so I am probably not fit to make that call admittedly.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44

Like I said, I'm gonna defer to the experts here. I haven't read that much of Hope, but I was just giving you the basics I've gleaned from the little I've read.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark: All right. Thank you for the information. I do appreciate it.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Veshark
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By slimj87d

@jashro44 said:

I don't know, that's why I was hoping people would come here and teach me. She was able to break free of a high security prison before cyclops could and forced Cyclops to admitting she's better than him at a lot of things, but that didn't mean much when Cyclops and here fought H2h.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn Are there any Hope combat or shooting feats?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#12 god_spawn  Moderator

@slimj87d: I can't really remember anything grand, to be honest. I know she likes to use big guns and dual wields at times. She was able to blow a hole Sinister's brain out from a solid distance with a sniper, so she isn't inept, but I don't recall anything too extensive from her and I'm pretty sure in h2h Cyclops was kicking her around in AvX 1 despite her getting a shot or two on him and I don't think Cykes is even Red Hood level. Hell, Tim at his height as Red Robin would probably beat Scott.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

So, this comes down to Bucky vs Dick in the end I'm sure ....

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: All right. For now I will go with Bucky and Hope in round one and I will take nightwing and Tom over Bucky and hope (And also I think nightwing and Jason will take a majority on them as well).

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By slimj87d

@jashro44 said:

@slimj87d: All right. For now I will go with Bucky and Hope in round one and I will take nightwing and Tom over Bucky and hope (And also I think nightwing and Jason will take a majority on them as well).

@god_spawn I really thought Hope had a lot more feats since I do't read X-Men. I read her bio and she's supposed to be an expert in H2H.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16 the_stegman  Moderator

@slimj87d said:

@jashro44 said:

@god_spawn I really thought Hope had a lot more feats since I do't read X-Men. I read her bio and she's supposed to be an expert in H2H.

Thing is, all of the Robins are also experts in their fighting styles, and have more combat feats than Hope.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@jashro44 said:

Thing is, all of the Robins are also experts in their fighting styles, and have more combat feats than Hope.

Yeah, but Bucky has a lot more feats than them and a mechanical arm. So I was hoping to find a somewhat weak opponent to pair with him to make it close and even.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18 the_stegman  Moderator

@slimj87d: I would have used Kate Bishop, she's awesome in my opinion and not used enough in battles :(

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By slimj87d

@slimj87d: I would have used Kate Bishop, she's awesome in my opinion and not used enough in battles :(

I should have done a Winter Soldier and Black Widow vs Nightwing and Red Hood.

Or Winter SOldier and Black Widow vs Batman and Damien.