mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By mickey-mouse

Loki Easily Out thinks and kills normal Willow

Dark Willow almost destroyed the world....BUT she had too much of a hard time fighting Buffy and a powered up Giles....She gives Loki some trouble...but he comes through

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lukehero: I think dark willow will come to grips that her physical stats won't much up with Loki and will pull out some insane spell to do some lasting damage to Loki.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So is this Movie Loki in the first round and then comic book one in the second?

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki both rounds. He wins the second one very easily.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By those_eyes

@eternityx: how does he win the first round? Arguably Loki is only a notch above Buffy in physical stats (movie Loki). I have yet to see Loki use his magic outside of illusions in the movies. Willow used magic way more offensively than Loki.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx: how does he win the first round? Arguably Loki is only a notch above Buffy in physical stats (movie Loki). I have yet to see Loki use his magic outside of illusions in the movies. Willow used magic way more offensively than Loki.

I'd say Loki is more than a few physical stats above Buffy. Look at the beating the Hulk gave him and at best it KO'ed him. I'd say he's likely at or above Glory's level(not in speed) and while Willow was able to hurt her, she eventually lost. I'd see the fight with Loki being rather the same.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By those_eyes

@bones309: . Yea maybe durability wise Loki is a bit above but his strength feats are poor and fighting skill is poor speed is poor and offensive magic is poor. You know what I agree Loki would win the first round now that You mentioned glory.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By mickey-mouse

@those_eyes: Loki has many more battle feats, is smarter, and a hell of a lot more blood thirsty than Willow. More importantly he isn't a confused young person struggling to figure out his personally identity. Willow is a magical powerhouse who could go pound for pound with some of the best magic users in marvel & dc comics. Problem is she is very unfocused, easily distracted, and hesitates when it comes to killing. Even as Dark Willow she didn't kill Buffy, Giles, Dawn, Xander, or Anya when she had multiple chances to do so. Then Xander was able to pretty easily talk her down. In fact....Loki stomps her in both rounds. If Willow was allowed to have a coach during these fights like Giles, The First, or D'Hoffryn(Anya's Demon Lord as a Vengeance Demon) then she would be able to overcome her faults....On her own she gets tricked and easily falls to the much more experienced & personally driven Loki.

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Willow kills non humans fine. Its only Humans she has issue with. Loki is not a human, and her knowledge of Lore will easily show this to her. Also Willow has killed several humans. Warren, Rack, and Buffy in a future event.

Anyway her lack of wanting to kill Humans is not at play at all anyway. Loki is not an human and she would know this off the bat.

That said, i will play devils advocate, and side with Willow. Stomp in round one, and possible win 6/10 round two. Round one is not debatable, but round two be fun to argue.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

loki both rounds, round 2 is a stomp in loki's favour, he would blitz her head off In seconds. @Sirfizwiz: always wanks buffy characters,nothing new here.