@comicdude23 said:
"@erik said:
" @comicdude23 said: 
1) ha 
2) seriously 
3) ok, just explain to me Now, how will she win
"
  1. Seriously, read actual comic. 
  2. The same way she does in their fights. 
"

1) seriously 
2) ive seen the scan, all she did was kick him in the balls, people learn from fights.......
"

next time he fights her, remind him to bring a cup then
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Erik
@comicdude23 said: 
1) seriously 
2) ive seen the scan, all she did was kick him in the balls, people learn from fights.......
"
  1. You understand that repeating 'seriously' over and over again is ridiculous right?
  2. You obviously did not read any of those scans. Never once does she kick him in the balls. She knees him in the groin after already handling him. Key word: After.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@god_spawn said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@erik said:
" @comicdude23 said: 
1) ha 
2) seriously 
3) ok, just explain to me Now, how will she win
"
  1. Seriously, read actual comic. 
  2. The same way she does in their fights. 
"

1) seriously 
"
next time he fights her, remind him to bring a cup then "

....i doubt she will use the same technique, she used that once
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Erik

Catwoman. 

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#105  Edited By Silver2467

A couple notes. I have no idea why Batman is being discussed, but the comparison between either Catwoman or Wildcat and Bats is flawed. The only instance in which Wildcat ever "stalemated" Bats was in the duration of a fight setup and coordinated by Joker in a ring. That fight is outdated, however, and if I remember correctly, the fight itself was restricted purely to boxing. Batman has beaten Wildcat on two other occasions, once in Virtue and Vice and another time in a Batman/Wildcat miniseries. So drawing parallels between Wildcat and Batman is erroneous. As for Catwoman, that comparison is skewed also. Generally speaking, Catwoman and Batman's "fights" are simply her playing cat and mouse with him. They often do not combat one another strictly hand to hand. On top of that, because of the connection between the two, Batman has allowed her to escape. On the few occasions that they have fought seriously, Bats has dominated Catwoman fairly easily.  

So presenting a case for either side based on their interactions with Batman just does not hold up.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Erik
@Silver2467 said:
" A couple notes. I have no idea why Batman is being discussed, but the comparison between either Catwoman or Wildcat and Bats is flawed. The only instance in which Wildcat ever "stalemated" Bats was in the duration of a fight setup and coordinated by Joker in a ring. That fight is outdated, however, and if I remember correctly, the fight itself was restricted purely to boxing. Batman has beaten Wildcat on two other occasions, once in Virtue and Vice and another time in a Batman/Wildcat miniseries. So drawing parallels between Wildcat and Batman is erroneous. As for Catwoman, that comparison is skewed also. Generally speaking, Catwoman and Batman's "fights" are simply her playing cat and mouse with him. They often do not combat one another strictly hand to hand. On top of that, because of the connection between the two, Batman has allowed her to escape. On the few occasions that they have fought seriously, Bats has dominated Catwoman fairly easily.   So presenting a case for either side based on their interactions with Batman just does not hold up. "
Exactly.  

NOTE: I did not actually try and use her fights with Batman. I said that Wildcat has a more diverse fighting record because Batman is pretty much the majority of Catwoman's fights. Not that she ever beat him or came close. 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Silver2467
@erik said:

" @Silver2467 said:

" A couple notes. I have no idea why Batman is being discussed, but the comparison between either Catwoman or Wildcat and Bats is flawed. The only instance in which Wildcat ever "stalemated" Bats was in the duration of a fight setup and coordinated by Joker in a ring. That fight is outdated, however, and if I remember correctly, the fight itself was restricted purely to boxing. Batman has beaten Wildcat on two other occasions, once in Virtue and Vice and another time in a Batman/Wildcat miniseries. So drawing parallels between Wildcat and Batman is erroneous. As for Catwoman, that comparison is skewed also. Generally speaking, Catwoman and Batman's "fights" are simply her playing cat and mouse with him. They often do not combat one another strictly hand to hand. On top of that, because of the connection between the two, Batman has allowed her to escape. On the few occasions that they have fought seriously, Bats has dominated Catwoman fairly easily.   So presenting a case for either side based on their interactions with Batman just does not hold up. "
Exactly.   NOTE: I did not actually try and use her fights with Batman. I said that Wildcat has a more diverse fighting record because Batman is pretty much the majority of Catwoman's fights. Not that she ever beat him or came close.  "
Understood.  

I honestly have no interest in the thread as a whole; I simply wanted to correct that analogy. Pertaining to the fight though, I did read the Catwoman/Wildcat miniseries a while back, and I remember the fight they had nearer to the beginning. Strafe posted scans of that and their fight in Gotham City Sirens (which I have not followed very closely). In my humble opinion, Wildcat may not be a higher tier fighter in DC, but he does have some legitimately impressive combat feats. Catwoman, on the other hand, lacks decent combat showings. Huntress and Tim have provided opposition to her before and fared well, and Dick, since he regards Catwoman with more seriousness than Bats does (as he has no emotional tie to her), has gained an upper hand against her at least once. So, to me, it seems illogical that, based on their other showings, Catwoman would beat Wildcat. But I guess I should just accept the proof to the contrary.
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Catwoman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Gremlin From Kremlin said:

"Catwoman. "

No

@erik

said:

"Catwoman.  "

Why? i already said she wont use the same technique, he first time she kicked him in the balls, the second she scratched his face, if she would use the same technique then she should have kicked him in the balls in the second scan, but she didnt, she scrathced his face, anyway, i have stated everything, there is no way she can win, she also stalemated Huntress, and got beat by Dick, Ted wins, and i have covered the scans....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik:
Ok, i'll give my last answer....for now, they TRAINED together, not an actual fight, in the first scan Catwoman kicked him in the balls and took him down, Wildcat will have learned from this expierence, in the second scan she scratched his face, she WON'T use the same technique, if she would then she would have kicked him in the balls for the second scan, but she didn't, she doesn't use the same technique, and Ted learns from these expierenced, Ted has done all sorts of crazy feats over the years, took on Killer Wasp etc, Catwoman has been beaten by Dick Grayson and Tim Drake, and stalemated Huntress in "Hush", it's only logical that Ted wins, this kicking him in the balls and scratching him wont work again, so all in all i see Ted winning
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Gremlin From Kremlin said:

"Catwoman. "

No

Why not?
Niakron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Niakron

Wildcat

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#113  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Wildcat.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#114  Edited By entropy_aegis

Wildcat
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Stronger

Wildcat

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
There's been a fight in Catwoman/Wildcat during which Selina won by kissing Wildcat while he had restrained her arms, then kicked him in the groin as they kissed. Presuming Wildcat doesn't act nearly as idiotically this time around, the tactic shouldn't be repeatable.

Catwoman and Wildcat have had several sparring matches together, during which both have wins over the other, and that has been shown multiple times. One was during Gotham City Sirens, in which Catwoman knocked Wildcat down, and another has been during Brubaker's Catwoman in which Wildcat was preparing Selina for Zeiss and he was shown to knock her down (and therefore win, since a knock down seemingly counted as a win in their sparring matches) more often than not in return. 

As it stands, the results, given the context of their fights, seem inconclusive to me
, but all in all, while Selina's agility could be a problem, Wildcat could conceivably take her down in a good fight.
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#117  Edited By ReVamp

Wildcat.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#118  Edited By dernman
@ReVamp said:

Wildcat.

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wildcat wins it.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Ferro Vida

At a glance I would say that Wildcat takes this. I'm not an expert on Catwoman's fighting skill, though.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#121  Edited By Saren

If it's in character I could honestly see Selina pulling off some wins, simply because of the relationship between her and Ted and how it affects him. Wildcat 6/10.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#122  Edited By ReVamp

Wildcat.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By XiiX

Wildcat.

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By namezero12345

Catwoman

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By e3zombie

wildcat

Batmanx2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cats: you are not a cat and not even toro

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wildcat

KungFuPurp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wildcat has 9 lives at any given time .. So the question is does catwomen have what it takes to defeat Wildcat that many times without Wildcat taking advantage of what he taught her .. I'd have to say its to close to call. But if I had to choose Id give it to Wildcat 6/10 times

TheNemianLion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By TheNemianLion

The times she beat Ted were because BOTH times, Ted was holding back, Ted was obviously crushing over her heavily and BOTH TIMES she flirted with him, they obviously like each other.

As for a blood lusted

fight, Wildcat would destroy her, he beat Killer Croc for god's sake... IN A FEW HITS

The fact is, Catwoman beat POISON IVY with the same difficulty, Ivy's combat abilities are that of average women, without her powers, she's nothing, take away her powers and put her against Killer Croc!

Wildcat is in another league, he has tanked hits from metahumans numerous times and can still fight, because a boxer is prone to injury after performing for years, they start wearing down, and the fact that after years of him in his prime, he can still tank hits from metahumans? That's crazy, present Wildcat can tank hits from metahumans, what does that tell you?

It should tell you that Catwoman doesn't have a snowball's chance in HELL against Wildcat in his prime, I'm sorry guys but it's NOT going to happen.

Here is some proof of Wildcat beating a guy in a few seconds who could tussle with Bane, someone stronger than even Batman.

Besides this is hardly even the first time Wildcat has destroyed guys 2 - 3 times bigger than himself, I have more scans if you guys require more to be swayed.

No Caption Provided

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

Catwoman

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@thenemianlion: You are using ABC logic. It most certainly doesn't apply here. And when exactly did Selina have trouble with Ivy's combat abilities lol?

TheNemianLion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ABC logic? What on earth doo you mean by that? XD

I didn't say she ever had trouble, I said she had the same ease / diffuculty against Ivy, then Wilcat had agiainst Croc, even if we absolutely highball and say she is equal to Killer Croc in combat effectiveness, Wildcat would still beat her EASILY, and we all know she is nothing compared to Waylon Jones.

Know, sense I am using what you call "ABC logic" would you care to show me how it's "Done round here" because so far you have given no feats or scans, this is a who would win thread, not some who I would like to win thread, you need to use cold hard FACTS!

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@thenemianlion: Welcome to the vine. Let me explain. ABC logic, is when you use the logic of:

Character A beats Character B, and Character B beats Character C, so Character A beats Character C.

When you say Catwoman loses to Wildcat because he beat Crock is this logic and I'm saying it doesn't apply here since Catwoman and Killer Crock do not have anything in common when it comes to fighting style so even if Crock could beat Selina, it doesnt mean that Selina cannot beat Wildcat.

I was gonna post scans and debate but unfortunately I don't have the time to right now. What I know is that Carwoman is by far one of the most underrated characters in DC. Looking back in the OP I don't know if she can win without her whip. But I know it's anyway a LOT closer than that and she is a LOT better than what you're giving her credit for.

TheNemianLion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By TheNemianLion

Ah, I see, thank you for clearing that up.

And no I know Catwoman is very dangerous, but as she is underrated... Wildcat is 10x more, he hasn't even appeared in a movie yet.

Selena is able to defeat most real life fighters, I will give her that, but Wildcat is just way more powerful, the reason I used the ABC logic is because it's a good thing to go by in comparison.

It shows Wildcat's feats of beating someone as powerful as Croc, Selena could do nothing like that, simply why I used the argument.

I don't know what you're expecting lol, but the fact does remain his feats make hers pale.

Wildcat has done things that are JUST on the verge of being peak human, some MIGHT even consider him low superhuman in terms of stamina and durability, but that's a glass canon.

If she was allowed to use her whip, Ted should be able to use his spiked gloves (Which she probably would bleed out from) and Ted even though he lost to Batman on many occasions, came close to beating him, as Ted and Bruce both are expert boxers AND martial artist... Catwoman has tried the exact same thing against Batman, someone who fights similar to Wildcat and always loses to a HEAVILY suppressed Batman... Then they smooch for ten years...

Also, people need to know the difference between Agility and Flexibility

Agility: Able to change direction quickly and smoothly

Flexibility: Able to move joints smoothly

While yes Catwoman is more Flexible, not agiler, and there is no way she could keep Ted down, he NEVER stays down for too long.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@thenemianlion: By underrated I mean that she is far better than people think.

No. ABC logic is one of the worst logical fallacies to use in battles like these and esspecially in the DC universe.

You kidding me? Selina has restled and beat a huge octopus underwater without a breath mask on. Thats just one example. She has stamina and everyone in this calliber has low superhuman feats. For starters, dancing around point blank bullets is superhuman on it's own and it's something Selina does casually.

And on the contrary, Wildcat hasn't beaten anyone who fights similary to Catwoman.

Ive honestly seeing nothing that puts Wildcat even on par with her in agility.

TheNemianLion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000:

Same with Wildcat, people do the exact same thing, an Octopus is not Killer Croc, though, and explain WHY it shouldn't be used?

He has fought Huntress, Canary and MORE you're wrong (And he's held back EVERYTIME) in fact, he rarely doesn't

For Wilcat to fight on nearly equal terms with Batman AUTOMATICALLY puts him aboeve her logically.

He doesn't need to fight anyone like her to beat her, that's like saying unless a man has fought something like an ant, he can't defeat one.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@thenemianlion: It shouldn't be used because Catwoman fights differently than Killer Crock. And I just braught the Octopus feat up for stamina. She has endured an explosion in her own apartment, there are others feats too.

I need to see the fights and I cannot do any huge analysis on the fight, I'm on mobile now anyways.

Bane faught on equal terms with Bats and Nightwing, yet Catwoman would beat him imo. That's why ABC logic is not good at all. And Id argue Batman holds back more.

FloLikeYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wildcat would win, just because selina would punch and kick him very often (because she is way faster) but her punches and kicks wouldnt hurt him at all, so he would win after a long fight (just long because selina is to agile to gets hit by the first punches). So atleast i just want to say: Wildcat would win with just one punch (she has no durability) and selina could punch him so often she wants but it would not hurt him at all (he has high durability and she is weak)

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wildcat.