Jeremy Renner

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hugo Weaving

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

-Only use feats or weapons from the 2 movies listed above

-Battle takes place in an abandoned city, each combatant starting 5 miles apart.

-Each knows they are in a fight to the death, but they have limited knowledge on each other.

Who comes out alive?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Diesel or Renner

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arnold

I don't consider Vin diesel a real actor.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

#4  Edited By RolandAlderas

@reaverlation: What do you think gives either the win? I was siding with Renner when I made this thread. He has some crazy accuracy feats in both movies.

@jayc1324: You think Arnold's weapons give him the win or? Care to enlighten me a bit.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@rolandalderas: If I am reading the OP correctly and each actor gets the powers & weapons from each of the 2 movies listed.

1. Renner, possibly stomps: Due to weapons, skills, and distance.

2. Weaving(Cause of Super Strength & Damage Soak), and he had a Hydra Plasma Gun

3. The Rock: Super Strength, Body Armor, and Guns

4. Vin Diesel's 2nd movie should have been XXX or Babylon A.D. due to weapons and gear.

The rest of these guys mine as well be fodder for these 4 guys.

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vin, Wayne or Schwarzenegger.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RolandAlderas

@lukehero:

I don't believe any of the will be fodder. Liam's taken was an impressive beast as was Mark in Shooter. He could potentially snipe all the other fighters before they knew he was even there. Arnold has the gear to blow up a big chunk of the city and Denzel had a very good set of skills in Man on Fire and Eli.

I doubt it'd be a stomp in any means. In my opinion it would come down to Mark and Renner.

EDIT:

I was gonna use Vin from XXX but I couldn't really remember the movie to argue his feats TBH.

SkyRobo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well its really between Mark and Renner - They can easily snipe out the other combatants especially Renner with his sets of bow configurations. Heck they might not even make a move until all the other combatants have pretty much killed each other.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mickey-mouse

@rolandalderas: Mark's snipping by itself is not that impressive when they others could easily avoid him in a city, when starting 5 miles away. He's guns are pretty much useless against Weaving who now has the combined durability of Red Skull & V. Weaving also has much better city stealth feats.

Arnold isn't even in the same league as most of the others skill wise, he can just blow stuff up. They can easily avoid him, and kill him.

Neeson only has an advantage in H2H skill, which doesn't matter since most of the others are much stronger than him, or are better shooters than he is.

Limited knowledge would me at the very least, they know Walhberg is a sniper. Diesel or Weaving have a huge stealth advantage and could easily take out Walhberg.

Denzel and Neeson just have H2H skill, they have no other advantage. They are both outgunned, and out superpowered by the others. Not to mention they are outgunned.

The 4 that I listed have much better powers & feats, the others mine as well be fodder in this situation.

Mark Walhberg's other movie should be Max Payne, not that Boxing Movie. Boxing movie fights mean nothing in a street fight. Max Payne was a one man wrecking ball with a high kill count, and even seemed to be able to aim dodge a bit. Also Max had ridiculous damage soak, he took several shots from a machine gun and still was able to shoot a guy.

Liam Neeson should keep Batman and his other movie should be Darkman which will give him super strength and damage soak.

Denzel's just should be dropped, he can't compete with these guys. He is a bad ass in his own right, but these other guys have too many advantages over him.

Give Arnold The Eraser, and Batman & Robin due to gear. That gun in The Eraser is awesome, and the freeze gun is a major help as well.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Dwanye but if Arnold were in his prime, he'd be the best

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like, who would win in a fight? Probably Johnson, because Hercules > pretty much everybody here.

Him or Washington, since he can't really die. That whole blessing of God thing.

Jmarshmallow

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: What? Hercules wasn't all that in that movie. Also Eli may have been lead by God, but he was still killed.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) Renner- has the most skill all together between the two movies. Bourne beats the taken guy, and his skill + Hawkeyes definitley puts him above the rest.

2) Diesel- Riddicks strength, durability, wapons, mixed in with doms knowledge and cars will give him a better chance then most.

3) Neeson- He was ras al ghul, and taken guy, so he is pretty well off

4) Rock- he might be hurcules but his isnt marvel hercules. Arrow through the head for him.

5)guy the played red skull

and then rest of them

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

It's between Riddick and Hercules and Riddick wins. So Vin Deisel.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The Governator

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: As in who would win the scenario and they are all trapped in a large city fighting each other.

@joygirl: Why do you think it will be a close combat fight by the end?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolandalderas: Because they're movie characters and movie fights ALWAYS close to h2h no matter how little sense it makes. #genresavvy

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Ha fair enough. Riddick does probably have the best H2H skills out of this bunch.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@jmarshmallow: What? Hercules wasn't all that in that movie. Also Eli may have been lead by God, but he was still killed.

He was killed because it was his time according to God. That won't be the case here.

And Hercules did some pretty bad@$$ things in the movie. I doubt anyone else here would be able to pull down stone pillars.

Jmarshmallow

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Renner shoots a missle out of the air in Bourne. Could he dodge something like that?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Actually Vin Deisel may have started off as a stuntman but he's shaped up well. He's a considerably better actor than Schwartzenegger and, IMHO *prepares to be stricken by lightning* Denzel Washington. He often gets roles that don't play up his talent (FatF) but he's done some really great stuff.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@joygirl said:

He's a considerably better actor than Denzel Washington.

No Caption Provided

Jmarshmallow

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: I've never been able to get into Denzel. Maybe I just don't "get" him but he rubs me the wrong way in all of his roles.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RolandAlderas

@joygirl said:

He's a considerably better actor than Denzel Washington.

No Caption Provided

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arnold.

By far the heaviest firepower.

He should be the last man standing.

I agree about the eraser comment, but not having this futuristic weapon will be compensated by him able to blow up every body and everything.

Unless killed by a sniper.

Riddick if it's the case.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Weaver Red Skull was Cap's Equal in strength and has the combined damage soak of Skull and V. In agents of shield that black guy pushed a bulldozer across a field in a few secs. They compared his time with Cap's.

Reiners combined shooting skills will snipe Denzel and The Rock.

God protected Eli because he was on a scared mission to deliver Gods Word. Guess what, he's just here to fight some random people. It would fall under the no limit fallacy to expect God to protect him just because. I don't know why people even bring it up in random fights. Also even before his death I believe he got shot or hurt, I'll have to go back and look at all of the fight scenes.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By legacy6364

@joygirl said:

@jayc1324: Actually Vin Deisel may have started off as a stuntman but he's shaped up well. He's a considerably better actor than Schwartzenegger and, IMHO *prepares to be stricken by lightning* Denzel Washington. He often gets roles that don't play up his talent (FatF) but he's done some really great stuff.

No Caption Provided

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You've downplayed Arnold.his skills and gear are pretty low tech when cmpared to renner, diesel,and rock.please I'm a great fan, please add movies like eraser,(that gun was awesome) and batman movie where he played Mr.freeze.

PS:neeson dies.he's old and has less durability/strength than others.next one to die is Washington.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: ----------__________________--------------

Da Fuq?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Seriously? The sin of preferring Vin Deisel to Denzel Washington is so foul and profane that it drew the ire of this entire website?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Oh, and movie characters do not always fight H2H, many movie characters just shoot people; Shooter, Hawkeye, Indiana Jones, Hans Solo, etc.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Honestly I'm just shocked you don't like him at all. When it comes to art though, no one needs to validate their opinion. I was having this same talk with another user. He quoted a critic that said "When you eat a sandwich, you either like it or don't. Same with way with a movie. There not need be any explanation." Basically people like what they like and don't like what they don't. It's your initial gut reaction that matters.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Hawkeye went to h2h with Black Widow... Legolas went h2h multiple times... in movies people tend to go h2h because it looks cooler, way more often than not.

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By killraven4334
No Caption Provided

Ever since he appeared in GOT, he is factually the strongest actor in the world, not to mention the strongest man in the world. Your thread title is misleading as well, so I felt the need to give you the strongest actor.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@jmarshmallow: I've never been able to get into Denzel. Maybe I just don't "get" him but he rubs me the wrong way in all of his roles.

American Gangster?!?!

Two Guns?!?!?

TRAINING DAY?!?!?!

Nothing?!?!

Jmarshmallow

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Didn't see it, didn't like it, didn't like it. Also didn't like Deja Vu. Thought Book of Eli was okay. Yes I realize my opinion is wrong and that most people loved those, especially Training Day. I just... eh. It wasn't there for me. Honestly I may try to watch Training Day again to see if I can salvage some enjoyment from it or at the very least, investigate what I disliked about it.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: He shot at her first, he had no choice but to go hand to hand when she aim,dodged and got close. Legolass went h2h when it made sense and when it was too close to go h2h. Also it's pretty easy to run out of arrows.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: But that same thing will happen. You think Black Widow is faster than Riddick? Riddick isn't gonna stand there and let himself get shot, and if this becomes a stealth/tactics match he's still gonna win because he had superhuman stealth/agility.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#41  Edited By leonkarlen123
No Caption Provided

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@jmarshmallow: Didn't see it, didn't like it, didn't like it. Also didn't like Deja Vu. Thought Book of Eli was okay. Yes I realize my opinion is wrong and that most people loved those, especially Training Day. I just... eh. It wasn't there for me. Honestly I may try to watch Training Day again to see if I can salvage some enjoyment from it or at the very least, investigate what I disliked about it.

YOUR OPINION IS BEYOND WRONG. IT'S BLASPHEMY. NOW GO WATCH TRAINING DAY, AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU'VE WRITTEN DENZEL, ME, AND THIS ENTIRE SITE A 5-PAGE APOLOGY EXPLAINING YOUR HERESY.

@joygirl said:

@jmarshmallow: Oh and Safe House was horrible.

I agree with this though.....lol.

Jmarshmallow

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Riener now has the combined shooting skills of the Bourne movie guy he played and Hawkeye. No of course not, Rddick is faster. Yes he has stealth, that's why I said possible stomp, not definitely.

Now can Riddick go through the sewer system? Maybe. Now that I think about it though. Shooting is a bit overrated in this battle due to the fact everyone starts miles away. I'm gonna change my list. I think this comes down to Weaver, The Rock, or Diesel....Diesel would still be better served with XXX though. Dom doesn't help,him out at all. Getting inside of a car would be suicide with two well armed snipers around.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By mickey-mouse

@joygirl: Also I still disagree though Movie characters don't always fight h2h just because it looks cool, they do it when they have to. Only in meathead tough guy movies like John Reacher do they pull that, let me put down my gun CIS.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hugo Weaving. Imagine a better captain america with blades.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Was about to flame you for saying he's better than denzel but it seems everyone else already scolded you for your wrong opinion so I'll just leave that there.

Its stuff like riddick and FaTF, which I believe he's most famous for, that makes me think he's not a real actor. Any buff guy could do that stuff.

Avatar image for SuperStar_sketcher
SuperStar_sketcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ru Paul

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ru Paul

WAT?

and To much badassery... My heart can't take it.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Fat Vin "Double D" Diesel