who's the most powerful ichigo can beat from dc/marvel?

• 148 results
Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lucano: No, what you said is that some versions of him are above planetary level, and these enemies he has faced for 45 years, so I think in this case ABC logic works. Also, I know very well how Vincent acts, I already read all of his comics.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Lucano

@asmodeus12345: But we got way out of track here don't we? We were discussing if Juggs could be defeated by Ichigo, sure Juggs pretty unstoppable, however, his greatest victories have been while amped. Just as his greatest feats, Trion Juggs for example. I have no reason to think that a solid city buster with various degrees of hax cannot give Juggs a run for his money, if not beat him.

Asmodeus12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano: He wasn't amped when he beat Cyttorak, Thor, Nightmare I need to check because he was using Magic in that instance, Stephen, he even beat The Defenders IIRC, as well some others.

animelytical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely not enough credit for Bleach here. The power needed to even scratch Aizen in any state gives you a chance of scratching the Hulk. The power it took to injure an immortal Aizen to the point he was injured could very well end the hulk. I'm not sure about superman but all the conventional weapons in the Marvel and DC universes that the power of characters is scaled off of would have no effect on Dangai Ichigo maybe even regular bankai Ichigo/

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By jeepeh

@princearagorn1 said:

@jeepeh:

Not a getsuga like attack, but simply caused by reiatsu. Because it is not possible for aizen's blocked sword to create a pattern like that with air pressure. By blown off, I mean the dust and debris was simply blasted away, like shown in the scan.

the sword pressure scan kind of proves my point.. his reiatsu is involved in it, making ginjo think it was a getsuga.

And what does kenpachi busting a meteor that was imagined by a reality warper has to do with anything?

1. And it is possible with Reiatsu? Reiatsu has never been shown to be able to do damage unless it's visible. And it wasn't visible at any point in the scan, and how does "dust and debris being blasted away" account for the mountain not being there anymore?

2. The translator's note literally says that it means "The movement of the air". Idk where you're getting this idea from.

3. The fact that the Meteor Kenpachi busted was far larger than any mountain in existence, and he wasn't a transcendent when doing it. But everyone believes that a transcendent to a transcendent like Dangai Ichigo needs to flex his full power to simply destroy a hill. xD I find it funny.

@homicidalmaniac said:

Jeepeh wanking for Ichigo is off the charts

Y'all love that term, but instead of insulting me, how about you prove I'm wrong like any descent debater would do?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@jeepeh:

1. Reiatsu has no scientifically defined pattern. Air pressure has, and what is shown is not how it is.

2. The fact that ginjo thought it was a getsuga: they're capable of sensing reiatsu, and if it was absent, he wouldn't say it was a getsuga.

3. And how do you gather that? It didn't look anything near the biggest mountains in existence.. even so, transcendent shows the level of evolution. Not the amount of power.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceAragorn1

In the first scan u posted that mountain...well does that look like a mountain or a hill? based on the fact that both Ichigo & Aizen are still visible at the base of the mountain.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceAragorn1:

In the first scan u posted that mountain...well does that look like a mountain or a hill? based on the fact that both Ichigo & Aizen are still visible at the base of the mountain.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By jeepeh

@jeepeh:

1. Reiatsu has no scientifically defined pattern. Air pressure has, and what is shown is not how it is.

2. The fact that ginjo thought it was a getsuga: they're capable of sensing reiatsu, and if it was absent, he wouldn't say it was a getsuga.

3. And how do you gather that? It didn't look anything near the biggest mountains in existence.. even so, transcendent shows the level of evolution. Not the amount of power.

1. Reiatsu is energy, and any time Ichigo or anyone else's Reiatsu does damage it's A. Visible and B. Acts like an explosion/beam/straight cutting power. Why'd it make such a deep crevice? Because Kubo wanted to make it look cool and vaporzing 2 mountains right after eachother might seem Cliche, plus that would mean Aizen = Ichigo, which is obviously not what was happening in that scene.

This what Reiatsu looks like. Nothing like this happened in the Manga panels, OR Anime scene.

2. But it was nothing like a getsuga. Ichigo called it the air force. They can sense Reiatsu, but Ichigo's pouring out a ton of that at any given time from his body, how can you differentiate Reiatsu from him vs Reiatsu from his sword? It was meant to be a "Holy crap" moment.

3. Because Gremmy said that it would Crush the Seireitei. And the Seireitei is enormous. It even has the Sogyoku Hill in it. I don't think we need to have a discussion over how huge the Sogyoku hill is. And what do you mean it doesn't show power? The only evolution part was that their arms were fused to their swords. And that they had "evolved" beyond the POWER of a Shinigami and Hollow, A transcendent means that your Reiatsu (the power that is being emitted from your body from your Reiryoku. Which is your energy pool to draw from) is so hugely different from another person that you can't even feel it.

No Caption Provided

And Rukia could feel Byakuya's Reiatsu after she had been exposed to SekkiSekki. So she had practillay no SP. But she still felt him. So the gap between Aizen and Meteor busting Kenpachi is > the difference between Byakuya and an unseated officer, who can do pretty much nothing. And the difference between Ichigo and Aizen is the difference between Byakuya and an unseated officer, which, again, can do pretty much nothing. So trying to say that Dangai Ichigo = Mountain Buster at full power, but Kenpachi = Seireitei buster is kinda ridiculous.

Arzix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Arzix

Maybe from DC the Orion or Takion and from marvel the silver surfer.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arzix: um no, Ichigo loses to both of them bad. Anyway

Thing/Colossus

Hulk on a really bad day

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can maybe beat... Daredevil

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anybody below naruto bijuu mode with cap (the transformation he used when tailed beast were about to nuke Gai and Kakashi)

Bm naruto>>dangai also 5 mountain buster>>>>small mountain buster(likely a large hill but bleach fandom will never accept it)

*Kamui*

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lose to random people

teenman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By teenman12

Thor from marvel

Wonderwomam from dc

NateAlgaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor from marvel

Thor one shots with lightning.

Wonderwomam from dc

WW one shots with her sword.

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teenman12 said:

Thor from marvel

Thor one shots with lightning.

Wonderwomam from dc

WW one shots with her sword.

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@teenman12:

You've successfully proved yourself an anime wank again.

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe spiderman and aquaman level character

detacude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By detacude

@jeepeh: For those using the argument Ichigo used his Reiatsu/Aura to somehow vaporize the rock which might be understandable if you only follow bleach loosely as Aizen even stated to Soifon almost everything Shinigami is a battle of Reiatsu BUT.. IIRC did'nt Aizen say that Ichigo threw all his Reiatsu away in favor of Brute stats or something to that degree, pretty sure it was heavily inferred that Ichigo destroyed the hill mountain with the sheer force of his swing alone, regarding the status of the hill mountain it's hard to ascertain whether the shrubbery at the bottom of the hill mountain are trees or bushes, I personally believe them to be bushes and the hill mountain to be a mere hill, that being said Ichigo was swinging his sword rather casually and only with one hand which if Kenpachi has taught us anything, makes a huge difference. This feat furthermore was just the indirect damage that occurred when Ichigo casually swung his sword, it's not like he was targeting the hill, and the effected portion of the hill that was hit was practically vaporized. With all this in mind I don't see why Ichigo would'nt be considered a mountain buster, and that was before his final form which according to Aizen was on a completely different level. Now why Aizen would state Ichigo has no Reiatsu in one form only to state something to the degree his Reiatsu is so high I can't even feel it in his next form (if IIRC) leads me to believe he once again cycled his Reiatsu but this time into the form of Reiryoku which would explain his inability to even see pulses afterwords, which brings into question if Ichigo would maintain his previous stat increase from his previous form or not... but if we were to highball Ichigo a little bit and ASSUME he could somehow stay in this form for more than one attack with previous feats stat-wise from his other form for the sake of having Ichigo fight in his strongest form I could see him possibly taking a minority to someone like Kurse and without assumptions someone like Hercules or even Ghost-Rider

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Thoromdil

Our classic Ichigo from anime - with bankai/mask wouldn't go very far, I can see him putting down some of the mid-class heroes from Marvel/DC (above street level, but not city-busting level) such as Iron Man, Aquaman, and others on similar power levels.

HOWEVER.

This is "the most powerful version of Ichigo". So we are counting in:

Vasto Lorde Ichigo - who is a casual city buster. His cero in hellverse covered literally an entire horizon in nuke-sized explosions.

No Caption Provided

Mugetsu Ichigo - who can survive space/time warping black holes and nukes, and one-shot most powerfu incernations of Aizen:

No Caption Provided

Restored bankai Ichigo who is also at similar level and dozens of times more powerful then standard ichigo:

No Caption Provided

And then we have current Ichigo, who is even more powerful then any of the above:

No Caption Provided

Any of these Ichigo would put down all superheroes from DC or Marvel besides continental level and above. So It would stop on people such as Wonder Woman, Hulk (not WB) and others. But anyone below, would get wrecked. I say the ultimate challenge for Ichigo would be to fight someone on the level of Magneto, Thing or Juggernaut. These are the kind of characters that would give Ichigo trouble but he can still beat them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He might beat Iron Man ...

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like say something which I find really annoying in comicvine. People always tends to treat manga characters as some kind of inferior to comic all the time and try to neglect most of the feat just coz manga doesn't adopt the way comic is written where they have give number for every single thing.

In this scenario, Ichigo was busting hills more like pulverising them as no fragments were seen at all just from the shockwav of his casual swings. Point to be noted here is he was not even trying. If look at the analogy of how much is required to pulverise a hill which at least 100-200 m apart from the shockwave that particular force will produce, then everyone should be able to understand than that Ichigo far above simple mountain level. Lets not downplay here. Just coz he busted a hill so he is hill level analogy is totally flawed, look at the context, look at how he busted it so you can understand how much strength he has to put to produce such shockwaves.

I will say Ichigo can contend with Supes in term strength but might lose due to speed.

Ironman, aquaman are jokes here.

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at Ichigo being anywhere near Superman level.Characters like Superman/Wonder Woman/Captain Marvel (Billy) would one shot him.

Iron Man stomps him if we look at feats.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like say something which I find really annoying in comicvine. People always tends to treat manga characters as some kind of inferior to comic all the time and try to neglect most of the feat just coz manga doesn't adopt the way comic is written where they have give number for every single thing.

In this scenario, Ichigo was busting hills more like pulverising them as no fragments were seen at all just from the shockwav of his casual swings. Point to be noted here is he was not even trying. If look at the analogy of how much is required to pulverise a hill which at least 100-200 m apart from the shockwave that particular force will produce, then everyone should be able to understand than that Ichigo far above simple mountain level. Lets not downplay here. Just coz he busted a hill so he is hill level analogy is totally flawed, look at the context, look at how he busted it so you can understand how much strength he has to put to produce such shockwaves.

I will say Ichigo can contend with Supes in term strength but might lose due to speed.

Ironman, aquaman are jokes here.

Dont want to be into that animi vs superman crap. But how is ichigo comparing against superman in terms of strenght when Superman benched earths weight for 5 days and broke single sweat and lifted Braniac ship size of the with help of martian manhunter. Assuming the fact that martian manhunter was never a great lifter in comics superman was probably lifting atleast half if not most of the ships weight.

New 52 Superman also doesnt have the greatest puncher because he never fought all out in blood lust or mind control. Ichigo is not even close in terms of streght.

Blasting wont do shit aganst Superman as he survived beeing nukes in the face after getting havely beat up from amped Zod and Faora and was drained to near death yet still survived the nuke without any problems.

Well the speed is not even worth to mention here. because its laughable.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: I don't quiet understand what is bench punching? Mind explaning it.

And find how much force is required to bench punch earth tyen I will try to show to how much force is reqd to pulverise a hill just from shockwave.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#130  Edited By DeathandGrim

Wow I just saw the Superman Planet shaking punches feat referred to as "mountain level" It's like he didn't ... read the comic...

As for power level he'd probably beat like... nobody above street level everyone higher than that tier would tear into him.

Marvel I think he'd stop at Iron Man

DC I think he'd stop at I don't know, Pre-52 Aquaman? Literally everyone from P52 AM and up slaughter him.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Supermanforever

@great_black_star said:

@supermanforever: I don't quiet understand what is bench punching? Mind explaning it.

And find how much force is required to bench punch earth tyen I will try to show to how much force is reqd to pulverise a hill just from shockwave.

Do it mate superman went faster than lightspeed if he went to orbit and hit earth with the lightspeed. Try to calculate what damage that could do and we could talk again. Also there was a study done to lifting/striking force for average people and their and it was shown that more lifting strenght lead to more powerfull punch to some degree. If you calcuated than with scientific aproach then superman can one shot earth.

detacude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By detacude

@thoromdil: ................................................................ ....................................................... .......................................... .......................................................... ........................................... .............................................................................. ..............Stops....................................................... ...................at..............................................................................hulk................... .....................but............................takes...................... ............................Juggernaut?

EXPLAIN

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermaforever: I ask you what is bench punching that you refer to in your post, please reply coz I wanna know it.

Then as I have posted in my very first post that you reply that Supes faster than Ichigo, so no point in discussing there. I even said supes will win. Entire argument is about strength and striking feats.

And Supes has tried punching earth and all he could manage was shaking it, nothing else.

And here we are talking about casual Ichigo. And lifting strngth might help in punching but there is no directly proportional equation here. Most heaviest weightlifers can even punch as hard as junior boxers. Forget about professionals. So lifting feat is irrelevant here. Show me striking feats of Supes where he pulverise hills or even a building from shockwave of his punch. Ichigo is pulverising hills without even trying.

Fanboying supes and saying same thing again and again without anything to back it up means nothing.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermaforever: I ask you what is bench punching that you refer to in your post, please reply coz I wanna know it.

Then as I have posted in my very first post that you reply that Supes faster than Ichigo, so no point in discussing there. I even said supes will win. Entire argument is about strength and striking feats.

And Supes has tried punching earth and all he could manage was shaking it, nothing else.

And here we are talking about casual Ichigo. And lifting strngth might help in punching but there is no directly proportional equation here. Most heaviest weightlifers can even punch as hard as junior boxers. Forget about professionals. So lifting feat is irrelevant here. Show me striking feats of Supes where he pulverise hills or even a building from shockwave of his punch. Ichigo is pulverising hills without even trying.

Fanboying supes and saying same thing again and again without anything to back it up means nothing.

Superman is no weightlifter. Punch strenght comes from muscle contraction and explosive contraction of it. Barely any lifter does train boxing all life some do alot of boxers to alot of resistance training to increase their strenght levels. Superman pretty sure wont have any problem with explosivness to due superior speed and incredible strenght levels. Superman is not like weightlifter, he can be explosive because of speed. What do boxers train to increase their punch strenght? ofc increase their speed and muscle contraction thats a result of repetive training to make the body faster and stronger. Superman in the other has biology setup his muscle get directly strenghtened by chargin them and cobined with incredible speed/reaction etc. Would habe incredibly strong punching skills force.

Lets go on for the next debunk. Destroying mountains means no shit. Mountain is just rock he swings with sword and mountains get destroyed. So did susanoo doesnt mean susanoo would beat Superman. Superman is knowing for having very strong stamina and durability. Just because ichigo destroyed some random mountain means nothing.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detacude said:

@thoromdil: ................................................................ ....................................................... .......................................... .......................................................... ........................................... .............................................................................. ..............Stops....................................................... ...................at..............................................................................hulk................... .....................but............................takes...................... ............................Juggernaut?

EXPLAIN

What is there to explain? Hulk is the freakin world breaker man. He has actual planet-busting feats. Not to mention, he also has this sick healing factor that puts him even higher in the ranks of planet-busters. Juggernaut is just a strong mutant. Planet-busting feats? He lacks city-busting feats. He is not nearly at Hulk's level.

detacude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By detacude

@thoromdil said:

What is there to explain? Hulk is the freakin world breaker man. He has actual planet-busting feats. Not to mention, he also has this sick healing factor that puts him even higher in the ranks of planet-busters. Juggernaut is just a strong mutant. Planet-busting feats? He lacks city-busting feats. He is not nearly at Hulk's level.

No Caption Provided

Juggs punches are strong enough to cause 8.0 earthquakes (Major damage to buildings, structures likely to be destroyed. Will cause moderate to heavy damage to sturdy or earthquake-resistant buildings. Damaging in large areas. Felt in extremely large regions.)

Has brushed off Mjolnir like it was nothing

Small planet busting attacks like it was nothing

WWH outsmarted him via BFR rather than fight him(would have been a great fight), both of whom seemed evenly matched strength wise, similar to how Thor Bfred Nul, Breaker of Worlds Hulk

Here's an example of Hulk being hit with Mjolnir, which he shakes off but it clearly does more damage to him

Juggs clearly has better durability than Hulk and has demonstrated much better regeneration than Hulk in the past, Strength seems about equal as both can amp to exetreme levels(which is you wanna argue upper limits Trion>WBH), WWH should be without a doubt smarter than Juggs though and both don't really have a way to put the other down so their fights typically end in stalemates. Juggs does have some low showings which is typically due to power fluctuations from when he's not being a good boy and doing right by his Boss/Power source Cyttorak.

Heres a scan of a pretty pissed off WWH matching strengh with Juggernaut an even pushing him back a little before getting BFRed

also..... JUGGERNAUT IS NOT A MUTANT

I think Ichigo MIGHT be able to put down Hulk before he gets angry while I'm not so sure about Juggs as he's regenerated from almost complete vaporization before. I think Ichigos most even fight in marvel would be someone like GhostRider but I still see him taking minorities agianst even stronger characters like Kurse

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By jeepeh

For those using the argument Ichigo used his Reiatsu/Aura to somehow vaporize the rock which might be understandable if you only follow bleach loosely as Aizen even stated to Soifon almost everything Shinigami is a battle of Reiatsu*

This is mostly true, but Aizen's implication in that scene was that one's hax powers could be overpowered. But that Aizen was an illusion and we have no other example of hax powers being overcome with sheer power.

IIRC did'nt Aizen say that Ichigo threw all his Reiatsu away in favor of Brute stats or something to that degree,

Aizen was theorizing that Ichigo somehow converted all of his reiatsu into physical stats, because he couldn't understand how Ichigo manhandled him across the city so effortlessly. But that wasn't the case, because as Ichigo stated later, "I'm stronger than you right now." Which is why Aizen flipped out so bad before Mugetsu, because he finally realized that Ichigo naturally surpassed his Reiatsu level. The best argument for this topic probably occurs in the Fullbring arc

No Caption Provided

I personally love the Fullbring Arc.

regarding the status of the hill mountain it's hard to ascertain whether the shrubbery at the bottom of the hill mountain are trees or bushes, I personally believe them to be bushes and the hill mountain to be a mere hill,

Possible, though somewhat unlikely. Firstly, it may just be where I live, but I don't find hills to be naturally composed of exposed rock. But multiple characters referred to the object as a mountain. Ichigo did it within the battle itself, and early in the Deicide chapters Tatsuki stated that there was nothing but mountain ranges around Karakura Town if I recall. I'm a bit pressed for time, at the moment, but if you want I can look for the image later. We have to keep in mind that Kubo has never been big on drawing things in scale. If we were to judge Rukia's size from the single panel where Ichigo saved her on Sogyoku hill, Rukia would be 2 ft tall at max. Illustrating mountains in scale on panel can be difficult to do without wasting panels on needless zoom out (which would have the fans rioting harder then they already are)

that being said Ichigo was swinging his sword rather casually and only with one hand which if Kenpachi has taught us anything, makes a huge difference.

Not sure if Casual is even the word for it. Although, I used to make the two handed argument for Dangai Ichigo as well, but upon further inspection I question this, as the blade is merged with Ichigo's hand, I'm not sure if a two handed swing is even possible for him. Once you merge with your zanpakuto to this extent of it's "true form", the two handed thing may be obsolete.

This feat furthermore was just the indirect damage that occurred when Ichigo casually swung his sword, it's not like he was targeting the hill, and the effected portion of the hill that was hit was practically vaporized.

Indeed.

With all this in mind I don't see why Ichigo would'nt be considered a mountain buster,

It hurts my brain as well. I've had and seen this argument more times than I care to know.

and that was before his final form which according to Aizen was on a completely different level.

I miss the Saigo no Getsuga Tenshou... Wish it had come back in the finale.

Now why Aizen would state Ichigo has no Reiatsu in one form only to state something to the degree his Reiatsu is so high I can't even feel it in his next form (if IIRC) leads me to believe he once again cycled his Reiatsu but this time into the form of Reiryoku which would explain his inability to even see pulses afterwords, which brings into question if Ichigo would maintain his previous stat increase from his previous form or not...

All that was is that Dangai Ichigo transcended butterflaizen, which the latter considered impossible, especially in such short time from his perspective. Once Aizen evolved again, he reached a level where he could do some scrap of damage to Ichigo, but then Ichigo unleashed even higher powers and transcended him again. Whether or not Monster Aizen could sense Dangai Ichigo's reiatsu is unclear, as he did injure him to some negligible degree, but he said "I STILL can't sense him". Aizen was wrong about just about everything he said until the very end. The more powerful he became, the more arrogant and blinded he became to the world around him, as we learned from his battle with Urahara. It got so bad that Aizen readily admitted that Dangai Ichigo transcended when he had him by the throat, but claimed that Ichigo had lost that power on no basis whatsoever, just before Ichigo backhanded him into oblivion.

but if we were to highball Ichigo a little bit and ASSUME he could somehow stay in this form for more than one attack with previous feats stat-wise from his other form for the sake of having Ichigo fight in his strongest form

I don't see why he couldn't. The Final Getsuga Tenshou is a form, similar to Golden Frieza or Super Saiyan Blue. (Extremely similar actually, since normal characters can't sense Super Saiyan Blue). Mugetsu is the final attack. After Mugetsu, Ichigo could still flash step for a little while, so I think Mugetsu itself was the all-out attack. People debate whether or not Ichigo could use the Final Getsuga Tenshou and revert without using Mugetsu and keep his powers.

But the Final Getsuga Tenshou may not have even been the apex of his power. In the final arc, he is told that the super reiatsu has given him a level of power that he never even fathomed. Juha showed moon-level reality warping abilities, and the only thing that stopped Ichigo from wrecking Juha's day was the almighty, not his power level. As soon as the Almighty was disregarded, Ichigo cut Juha in half without fuss, and without his Hollow form. If you want my examination on Bleach (especially the high tier transcendent's) abilities, check out my thread:

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/bleach-respect-thread-discussing-power-levels-1615107/

It's quite old, I may have been a little nooby back then, but I think most of the information should still stand.

lol at people saying Ichigo is barely above street level. The salt is strong. I have yet to be shown reason to believe Superman in new52 is above mountain level in physical destructive power. NOT LIFTING STRENGTH. The narrator himself stated they were punches that could topple mountains. Did the planet shake? Yes. Does shaking the planet require power above mountain destruction? ...Not that I know of. What's harder to do, shake a wall, or break an entire wall in one blow? When we dropped bombs on the moon, it rang for minutes, but I still see a moon in the sky.

I also don't understand everyone's beef with the soul-crush/intangibility thing. Ichigo is a soul. Anything without spiritual energy, or without a huge amount of it, is disintegrated within feet of him. It's not much different from Ghost Rider's invulnerability to anything not Holy in nature. If Superman were to punch Ichigo, his arm should be vaporized on contact similar to how Juha's blade was evaporated on Yamamoto. Especially since Superman is weak to the very energy that Ichigo is comprised of. See Lex Luthor's Ki tower.

detacude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By detacude

@jeepeh: One Bleach fan to another what did you think of the ending? Also I think both of our theories on how Ichigo exactly attained his power is valid.. but I like mine better :p... I don't recall Ichigo use a single Getsuga Tenshou in his battle or a single Reiatsu attack post Dangai, which was to emphasize he had "thrown it away" for stats imo, your theory is valid as well that Aizen could'nt feel his Reiatsu because Ichigo transcended him and when Aizen transformed into his next form he was able to once again sense ichigos reiatsu only to have Ichigo Transcend him all over again. It's to bad Aizen never commented on whether he could sense Ichigos Reiatsu or if he had anymore post Hollow transformation

Also who do you think would be an even fight for Mugetsu Ichigo?

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: Don't know what you are trying to get by mentioning susanoo. Did DC verse states that Superman is stronger than Susanoo in Naruto verse?

And yes Ichigo destroying some random mountain actually proves he far stronger than a mere mountain buster. Supes don't have any feat to suggest he is superior at this point. And seeing how continuously ignore my request to explain bench punching earth feat, seems like you don't even know what is that right LMAO.

And being able to lift more doesn't actually means he will punch harder than the guy who can lift less, so whole your point is mute unless you can provide me feats of him punching as strong a what Ichigo casually does.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detacude said:

@jeepeh:

One Bleach fan to another what did you think of the ending?

It was rushed, and I really really wish we could've gotten the full story, Aizen's motives, everyone's Bankai, ect. Still holding out that the new light novels will reveal Hisagi's bankai. Thankfully it's already given some more info. But.... IchiRuki. ;-; And anyone who says they didn't enjoy Aizen trolling Juha regardless of his powers is lying. Even if it was only one chapter.

Also I think both of our theories on how Ichigo exactly attained his power is valid.. but I like mine better :p... I don't recall Ichigo use a single Getsuga Tenshou in his battle or a single Reiatsu attack post Dangai, which was to emphasize he had "thrown it away" for stats imo,

I believe that's merely because, if he had, he would've destroyed everything. Just like why Yamamoto didn't use his Bankai in FKT. Aizen nor Ichigo used energy attacks until the Fraggor. Fraggor and Mugetsu were both concise, contained attacks that had restricted Areas of Effect, but Getsuga Tenshou isn't like that. It's just a blast of energy, which would've been extremely dangerous to use so close to his home-town. Picture the blast he used on Ginjo, but 50,000 times larger and more destructive. We were never given any way or possibility that he could have used to make that power transition. I just find it more likely that his natural birth made him stronger than Aizen's forced enhancement, rather than both happening at once with him using an unknown and unexplained method to convert energy into strength and then going back to energy somehow.

your theory is valid as well that Aizen could'nt feel his Reiatsu because Ichigo transcended him and when Aizen transformed into his next form he was able to once again sense ichigos reiatsu only to have Ichigo Transcend him all over again.

One thing I'm not sure on is whether Ichigo transcended him again or if he was always above him. He was very minisculey harmed from Monster Aizen, but that doesn't necessarily mean he wasn't still transcendent to him. When Aizen couldn't sense the FGT, even though he could see the Reiatsu leaking from him, he said "I STILL can't sense his power", which may imply that he never did.

It's to bad Aizen never commented on whether he could sense Ichigos Reiatsu or if he had anymore post Hollow transformation

You mean, current Ichigo?

You mean, from Marvel and DC in accordance with the thread rules?

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo will still get stomped by Tony,feat wise.

teenman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By teenman12

@abelhsu: low baller troll get off this site

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man tanks nukes like nothing. Ichigo isn't seriously hurting him.

He's somewhere around Colossus/Dry Land Aquaman IMO.

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By AbelHsu

@teenman12: No, in fact you are the lowballer, get your worthless butt off .

TROLL WANK IS TEENMAN12 CONFIRMED.

Avatar image for deactivated-62bbc687ba507
deactivated-62bbc687ba507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abelhsu: yeah we know he is a troll.

Stops at Tony.

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By AbelHsu

@british_loki: Agreed,Tony gets lowballed so often ,people sometimes just ignore all that he has done.

Avatar image for deactivated-62bbc687ba507
deactivated-62bbc687ba507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abelhsu: it's usually for convenience I find. One minute everyone is all for it that Tony is taking hits by thor, shrugging of nukes, harming Thor Level beings but then the next thread I see him in he suddenly can't tank that stuff and is in the middle of mid tier, despite the fact he is much more. It's madness.

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dc

Hmm, at best the N52 League-Cartoons.

marvel

Anyone ranging from SS- Base Odin tier.