who's the most powerful ichigo can beat from dc/marvel?

• 148 results
ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

1. morals off for both
  2. no soulcrush
  3. will start in a desert 500 meters apart
  4. strongest version of ichigo so far

who he can beat from

1. dc
  2. marvel

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You could put a list and ask who he can beat...

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You could put a list and ask who he can beat...

i have no idea of ichigo.. that's why i can't do that

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk *runs away

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron man?

Maybe something a bit higher.....

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel- Hulk, yea I think kurosaki can do it 2-3 times out of 10.

DC- Aquaman, as its on a desert.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

arm fall-off boy

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Would you like me to educate you on Ichigo? lol.

STRONGEST? That would be Dangai so far.

New 52 Supes has the edge in speed, though he doesn't use it to it's best extent, right? Although Dangai Ichigo did react to the a teleporter, Idk what that means but yeah.

Ichigo's destructive ability is FAR FAR FAR higher.

New 52 Superman has the edge in strength.

Ichigo tanked time&space level attacks, which is basically this

Loading Video...

So I think Ichigo's got durability in the bag.

Supes probably has strength, though Ichigo doesn't have many strength feats.

Idk many more, but give me someone an their feats and I'll see if I can counter them. :P

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By colliderz

@jeepeh: Are pitting Ichi against Supes?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh:

hmm.. taking on new 52 supes... that's a tough one.. good explanation though

arm fall-off boy

lol..

Hulk *runs away

why are you running away?.. there's other people thinks the same

DC- Aquaman, as its on a desert.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By comicvinepoozer1
Bboyyomama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe iron man from marvel.

Maybe superboy from DC.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: New 52 Supes going all out was said to be a mountain buster, Even Grimmjow could do that, but Dangai Ichigo and Aizen are the only ones with even a prayer of competing with Supe's going from Pluto to earth within a sentence, although that IS travel speed, idk what feats he has for Reaction? Yoruichi is supposed to be the fastest, but we don't really know HOW fast. I'm sure you've seen my argument for Ichigo's mountain feat, if you haven't let me know and I'll send it to you.

And then there's Superman benching Earth for 5 days, the closest thing I got for Ichigo is his feat in the Vizard training, it was calced at 26,000,000 tons in only Shikai, so add Bankai, which is 10x, then the training he got in Hueco Mundo, then the Dangai amp, he's not likely to be as strong as Superman, but still.

@jeepeh: Are pitting Ichi against Supes?

?

Dangai Ichigo would probably get a higher rate than that. I'd say 5-6/10 at least. World Breaker Hulk would be a cool fight, except Ichigo can't breathe in space, so make it an indestructible planet and we got a brawl. :D But Dangai Ichigo vs Normal Hulk, I think Dangai Ichigo takes the Majority, the biggest problem would probably be the healing factor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@jeepeh: Ichigo Kurosaki? Benching 26,000,000 tons?!?

What the hell?

When was this?

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

@jeepeh: Ichigo Kurosaki? Benching 26,000,000 tons?!?

What the hell?

When was this?

It wasn't really benching, In his training with the Vizard when Hachi did the Kido of the Iron Pillars on his back and Ichigo pushes up and crushed them against the barrier. Taking the strength of Iron and the size of the pillars into account, it ended up being something like that, gimme a minute to find the calc,.

Here it is :D

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: Supes going all out is more than a mountain buster. He would destroy Ichi no contest.

Considering recently he punched Wraith through the moon just to wear him down not even going "all out."

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jeepeh

@thitiki said:

@jeepeh: Supes going all out is more than a mountain buster. He would destroy Ichi no contest.

Considering recently he punched Wraith through the moon just to wear him down not even going "all out."

Was that done with one punch? How do you figure it would be no contest when Casual movements from Ichigo vaporize mountains from air pressure?

No Caption Provided

Bottom Right hand corner, He seems angry and "punches that could topple mountains". Ichigo vaporizes mountains without touching them. ._.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he'll smoke all of the mid tiers but anybody remotely close to super man's will defeat him he might be a pain in the butt to put down though.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: Superman must have grown in strength since H'el then seeing as he was destroying Wraith in orbit. IF he decides to just punch Ichi out of orbit he is dead. Also not sure what is more impressive if that statement is legit a single punch that could bust multiple mountains of sword swinging was it?

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: I call bullshit.

Ichigo escaped a gravity well (which is unquantifiable by the way), there's no way in hell he could take being punched through dimmensions. Ichigo's highest feats only put him at mountain level. He's not even that fast just, barely being massively hypersonic. He can't take a planetary punch either.

Stop wanking.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo escaped a gravity well (which is unquantifiable by the way), there's no way in hell he could take being punched through dimmensions. Ichigo's highest feats only put him at mountain level. He's not even that fast just, barely being massively hypersonic. He can't take a planetary punch either.

Stop wanking.

i was told that ichigo could go mach 500

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still. Mach 500 is still just middle-low end massively hypersonic.

Supersonic is specifically Mach 1-4. Hypersonic is Mach 4-50. Massively hypersonic is Mach 51-Mach 8824. Mach 8825 (1% of light speed) to 10% of light speed is sub-relativistic speed, and 11% light speed to 99% is relativistic.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ssj_god

@etheral_dreams said:

Still. Mach 500 is still just middle-low end massively hypersonic.

Supersonic is specifically Mach 1-4. Hypersonic is Mach 4-50. Massively hypersonic is Mach 51-Mach 8824. Mach 8825 (1% of light speed) to 10% of light speed is sub-relativistic speed, and 11% light speed to 99% is relativistic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mach_number

re-entry speed is above high hypersonic... which is > mach 25

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By comicvinepoozer1

@etheral_dreams: actually FKT arc was Mach 500 I believe. And Dangai Ichigo >>>> FKT Ichigo. Not only that it has been debated whether or not current Ichigo is stronger than Dangai. I believe the creator of the Zanpakuto said that Ichigo has never used his full power, and that he is has only been using a fraction

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Magneto

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo beating Magneto, Superman and Hulk. Ah.........no. That's just wanking. Hmm this is a hard one for now I will Spider-Man. I need to research some other characters.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000: Ichigo stomps spiderman everytime. And yeah, he has it to take hulk, I wouldn't say every time but he has that n shown enough potential for at least a chance at victory.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh:

hmm.. taking on new 52 supes.

this is funny cuz only fanboys would think ichigo has a chance. currently Naruto>Ichigo (by a good margin) and last time Nardo was compared to new 52 supes most ppl said supes would speedblitz and now u'er arguing for ichigo by stating supes doesnt use speed to hi advantage. dude supes is out of ichigo's league. seeing as Naruto>Ichigo and most viners say naruto wouldnt be able to hang with supes for a few minutes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@jeepeh: Oh, I remember now... Thanks for the link.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jeepeh

@thitiki said:

@jeepeh: Superman must have grown in strength since H'el then seeing as he was destroying Wraith in orbit. IF he decides to just punch Ichi out of orbit he is dead. Also not sure what is more impressive if that statement is legit a single punch that could bust multiple mountains of sword swinging was it?

I suppose that's possible, or inconsistency. It was the sheer air force caused by Ichigo parrying another sword, it caused a nearby mountain to be vaporized. What do you mean by destroying him in orbit?

@etheral_dreams said:

Stop wanking.

A gravity well? It was specifically stated to be space-time in level. And what feats are you referring to? lol XD And yes, Dangai Ichigo can until the calc is proven wrong, which it hasn't been. Now tone down the disrespect.

@ssj_god said:
@etheral_dreams said:

Stop wanking.

i was told that ichigo could go mach 500

Lightning speed is mach 300. He was lightning speed in the second arc, by the Fake Karakura town arc he dodged a mach 500 sword without using his hollow mask. And then he got an ENORMOUS amp that is his Post-Dangai Form, and Post-Dangai form has access to the Final Getsuga Tenshou, which amps him even more, again, reacted to teleportation.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh:

hmm.. taking on new 52 supes.

this is funny cuz only fanboys would think ichigo has a chance. currently Naruto>Ichigo (by a good margin) and last time Nardo was compared to new 52 supes most ppl said supes would speedblitz and now u'er arguing for ichigo by stating supes doesnt use speed to hi advantage. dude supes is out of ichigo's league. seeing as Naruto>Ichigo and most viners say naruto wouldnt be able to hang with supes for a few minutes.

Tone down the disrespect, kay? I don't care what other people said. I care about what I'M saying. Oh and, proper grammar please? And you're likely confusing the multiple versions of Ichigo, normal Ichigo WOULD get blitzed, but as I showed, Dangai Ichigo is far beyond him, and reacted to teleportation, btw show me some feats for Reaction speed from new 52 supes. Care to come again?

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: current Ichigo loses due to lack of feats, not due to being weaker IMO

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000 said:

Ichigo beating Magneto, Superman and Hulk. Ah.........no. That's just wanking. Hmm this is a hard one for now I will Spider-Man. I need to research some other characters.

You might wanna research Ichigo too. XD

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#39  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

@xlab3000: Ichigo is too strong for Magneto. He can easily dodge or destroy anything Erik hurls at him. I agree with you on Hulk and Superman though

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jeepeh

@etheral_dreams: @ssj_god: @a1l_s2a3m4e5n: @comicvinepoozer1:

Oh and here's some powerscaling for all of you

Dangai Ichigo > Monster Aizen > Butterflaizen > Mullet Aizen > Chrysalis Aizen > Kenpachi > Continent busting via calcs and only barely being dodged by a lightning speeder while his organs were damaged. So planetbusting isn't out of reach at all.

And I'm using Dangai Ichigo, not Modern Ichigo since we don't know whether or not Modern Ichigo is more or less powerful than his post-Dangai.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Rulerofthevine

@jeepeh said:

@etheral_dreams: @ssj_god: @a1l_s2a3m4e5n: @comicvinepoozer1:

Oh and here's some powerscaling for all of you

Dangai Ichigo > Monster Aizen > Butterflaizen > Mullet Aizen > Chrysalis Aizen > Kenpachi > Continent busting via calcs and only barely being dodged by a lightning speeder while his organs were damaged. So planetbusting isn't out of reach at all.

And I'm using Dangai Ichigo, not Modern Ichigo since we don't know whether or not Modern Ichigo is more or less powerful than his post-Dangai.

No Caption Provided

Eggnogui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a bit subpar in terms of comicbook knowledge, but I know with aboslute certainty Ichigo could never be able to defeat the likes of Superman and Hulk. Ichigo is somewhere between those two and the likes of Spiderman (which is a huge gap to consider). I'd put him at Mountain Buster (with ease, if he went on a rampage, he could probably change a whole country's geography before getting tired)

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthevine: care to elaborate on how Kenpachi isn't a continent buster

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1: Simply put : Calcs are irrelevant, when you are dealing with something that doesn't follow scientific logic.

cresentking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Between ironman and superman weightclass

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By monarch_prime

New 52 Superman shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Ichigo. The wank is strong in this one.

cresentking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: i didn't say he beat superman at all

i said who are between iron man and superman

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By gokuss4z

Personally I think Ichigo is in his own Power class he's much stronger than characters like Iron man and Spiderman but contend with characters like Superman and Thor.