Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Sparda says:

"Gambler says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Gambler says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Why isn't He-Man on this list? I think holding up a planet the way Hulk did is better than what Supes did."
The Hulk is a joke."

SoSo is Superman!"

Hulk wears purple jean cut offs, not only is he a joke but apparently he hangs with Elton John as well."

Superman wears underwear on the outside and people can't figure out his secret identity."

80% of all heroes wear there custom that way. Show me who else wears daisy dukes besides the Hulk. I mean its cool to like a gay character Sparda and Soundwave, its just not my thing.

Post Edited:2007-08-26 21:10:48

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#52  Edited By Sparda

Gambler says:

"Sparda says:
"Gambler says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Gambler says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Why isn't He-Man on this list? I think holding up a planet the way Hulk did is better than what Supes did."
The Hulk is a joke."

SoSo is Superman!"

Hulk wears purple jean cut offs, not only is he a joke but apparently he hangs with Elton John as well."

Superman wears underwear on the outside and people can't figure out his secret identity."

80% of all heroes wear there custom that way. Show me who else wears daisy dukes besides the Hulk. I mean its cool to like a gay character Sparda and Soundwave, its just not my thing.

Post Edited:2007-08-26 21:10:48"

Touche. But don't get me started on Gambit.....

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Sparda says:

"Gambler says:
"Sparda says:
"Gambler says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Gambler says:
"SoundWave07 says:
The Hulk is a joke."

SoSo is Superman!"

Touche. But don't get me started on Gambit....."

Thats funny. See I dont care what OTHER people think about the characters I like, thats one of the problems with Hulk fanatics, they see an attack on the Hulk as an attack on them. Whatever you think of Gambit is fine with me.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54  Edited By Lantern Prime

Yeah that 2-face crook could get a girl if he was the last man on earth! But seriously, Superman is a gay character as well. Hes lamer!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Sparda

Gambler says:

"Sparda says:
"Gambler says:
"Sparda says:
"Gambler says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Gambler says:
"SoundWave07 says:
The Hulk is a joke."

SoSo is Superman!"

Touche. But don't get me started on Gambit....."

Thats funny. See I dont care what OTHER people think about the characters I like, thats one of the problems with Hulk fanatics, they see an attack on the Hulk as an attack on them. Whatever you think of Gambit is fine with me. "

I wasn't even going to say anything. I like Gambit, lol. I'm not a Hulk fanatic, I just really hate Superman.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Lantern Prime

Well Superman is boring because his enemies aren't as powerful as he is excpet for Lobo and Doomsday!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Sparda

SoundWave07 says:

"Well Superman is boring because his enemies aren't as powerful as he is excpet for Lobo and Doomsday!"

Darkeid. Imperiex. A bunch more I'm not too familiar with.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Lantern Prime

Oh yeah and those guys!

Avatar image for terminal_velocity
Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

SoundWave07 says:

"Well Superman is boring because his enemies aren't as powerful as he is excpet for Lobo and Doomsday!"

In my opinion Lex is very interesting. Also, his enemies being "boring" dont stop the fact that he is the strongest out of this list. Hulk is powerful by Marvel standards, not so much by DC.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Sparda says:

"SoundWave07 says:

Darkeid. Imperiex. A bunch more I'm not too familiar with."

Lex, Zod, Eradicator, Mongul.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Lantern Prime

Terminal Velocity says:

"SoundWave07 says:
In my opinion Lex is very interesting. Also, his enemies being "boring" dont stop the fact that he is the strongest out of this list. Hulk is powerful by Marvel standards, not so much by DC."

Youy know I forgot to include him. I liked him in the Batman stories in 2003.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By zee crusher

Either hulk or the orginal hercules who didnt get depowered by his dad supes lol please area lift like 70 tons

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By crazy spidey

I don't think Hercules was ever used to his full potential in comics, but I would in pure strenght, not fighting or anything else, it would be between Herc and Hulk

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#64  Edited By PowerHerc

Superman - The strongest ever.  Always has been, always will be. 
Hulk - ranks not only behind big blue,but Captain Marvel (Shazam) as well, no matter how angry,  WWH, etc. ; it's not enough.
Hercules - second only to the Hulk in the MU.  I think that  as the God of strength he should be stronger than everyone else always.  That's how it should be, but that's not how it is. 
Mr. Majestic, Gladiator, Mon-El, Thor, He-Man, Hyperion, Sentry and Orion  round out the rest of the top comic book strongmen.  If women are included, Wonder Woman would make it a baker's dozen.