• 55 results
SYMBIOTE9200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SYMBIOTE9200

Who would win?(sorry to anyone who might have posted this before.im fairly new)

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Eternal Chaos says:

"SYMBIOTE9200 says:
"Who would win?(sorry to anyone who might have posted this before.im fairly new)"
Its ok even though it's been posted about a million times. Anyway Welcome to the vine, and Superman wins easily."

i say hulk would esepically wwh

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Eternal Chaos

SYMBIOTE9200 says:

"Who would win?(sorry to anyone who might have posted this before.im fairly new)"

Its ok even though it's been posted about a million times. Anyway Welcome to the vine, and Superman wins easily.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Sparda

My most hated enemy beats my favourite character......it's enough to drive me insane......

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Methos

head explodes

i've seen this thread too many times, WAY too many times...

Superman all the way

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Methos

Sparda says:

"My most hated enemy beats my favourite character......it's enough to drive me insane......"

Smeg happens lol

M

SprtnFast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SprtnFast

hulk would win because superman's cape would piss him off

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Rotten gun

awesome! new minds to mould.... yes, the hulk would win. if we beleive we can make it so :)

Superkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Superkitty

I vote every time this thread comes on, we give it some new variables, so here's mine:

It has to be a ping pong match (standard rules) on the Happy Rainbow Planet, which has a red sun. Who'd win?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Superkitty says:

"I vote every time this thread comes on, we give it some new variables, so here's mine: It has to be a ping pong match (standard rules) on the Happy Rainbow Planet, which has a red sun. Who'd win?"

I feel like I'm talking my ex's best friend with all this cute stuff. lol. Hulk wins.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GL Bertron

SprtnFast says:

"hulk would win because superman's cape would piss him off "

GL Stands up and walks to closet door,which he proceeds to opens. Then he places his head inside and slams the door until the feeling leaves his legs.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Eternal Chaos

GL Bertron says:

"SprtnFast says:
"hulk would win because superman's cape would piss him off "
*GL Stands up and walks to closet door,which he proceeds to opens. Then he places his head inside and slams the door until the feeling leaves his legs.*"

LMAO

Avatar image for terminal_velocity
Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins because he's unimaginably stronger, even if Hulk is uber angry cause he just got forced to watch every season of sex in the city none stop.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GambitO

Hulk is very strong and he has incredible abilities but Superman he has an adult I number of powers that allow him to win he also has the enough agility to avoid any blow of Hulk and then against attacking it with great force and speed

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By the creator

Superman wins this easily for the following reasons.

1. He starts out hundreds of times stronger than the Hulk.

2. His super speed reactions and speed enable him to avoid the all of Hulks blows.

3. His invulnerability is so great that the Hulks attacks could not do any serious injury (at least for maybe the first few hours of the fight - until the Hulk got a lot stronger).

4. His strength and heat vision are sufficiently potent to punch/cut straight through the Hulk.

5. His endurance is many times greater than the Hulks, so after about 8 days of constant swinging the Hulk will eventually tire out and revert to human form.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sparda

The_Creator says:

"Superman wins this easily for the following reasons. 1. He starts out hundreds of times stronger than the Hulk. 2. His super speed reactions and speed enable him to avoid the all of Hulks blows. 3. His invulnerability is so great that the Hulks attacks could not do any serious injury (at least for maybe the first few hours of the fight - until the Hulk got a lot stronger). 4. His strength and heat vision are sufficiently potent to punch/cut straight through the Hulk. 5. His endurance is many times greater than the Hulks, so after about 8 days of constant swinging the Hulk will eventually tire out and revert to human form."

Um......most of that is correct. Hulk doesn't really tire....he swam across the Ocean for weeks non-stop and didn't show any signs of tiring. I don't think Superman could just punch straight throug him.....he'd just punch him once really, really hard and K.O. him. Everything else is right.......Superman wins.....

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By the creator

Sparda says:

"The_Creator says:
"Superman wins this easily for the following reasons. 1. He starts out hundreds of times stronger than the Hulk. 2. His super speed reactions and speed enable him to avoid the all of Hulks blows. 3. His invulnerability is so great that the Hulks attacks could not do any serious injury (at least for maybe the first few hours of the fight - until the Hulk got a lot stronger). 4. His strength and heat vision are sufficiently potent to punch/cut straight through the Hulk. 5. His endurance is many times greater than the Hulks, so after about 8 days of constant swinging the Hulk will eventually tire out and revert to human form."
Um......most of that is correct. Hulk doesn't really tire....he swam across the Ocean for weeks non-stop and didn't show any signs of tiring. I don't think Superman could just punch straight throug him.....he'd just punch him once really, really hard and K.O. him. Everything else is right.......Superman wins....."

The hulk has been shown to tire out on many occasions - swimming does not tax him to the full but going all out will cause him to eventually run out of energy - big difference.

As for Superman putting his fist through him - that's easy. The hulk has been cut on many occasions, usually by a superhard material, in a sharp form, backed by considerable force.

Imagine that Superman takes his hand, flattens it and hit the hulk at his hardest, with a chopping motion.

This maximises his force to area ration and delivers a blow resemblying nothing less than a blade attack. This delivered at super speed and it becomes and instant spear attack.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By the creator

Sparda says:

"The_Creator says:
"Sparda says:
"The_Creator says:
Um......most of that is correct. Hulk doesn't really tire....he swam across the Ocean for weeks non-stop and didn't show any signs of tiring. I don't think Superman could just punch straight throug him.....he'd just punch him once really, really hard and K.O. him. Everything else is right.......Superman wins....."
The hulk has been shown to tire out on many occasions - swimming does not tax him to the full but going all out will cause him to eventually run out of energy - big difference. As for Superman putting his fist through him - that's easy. The hulk has been cut on many occasions, usually by a superhard material, in a sharp form, backed by considerable force. Imagine that Superman takes his hand, flattens it and hit the hulk at his hardest, with a chopping motion. This maximises his force to area ration and delivers a blow resemblying nothing less than a blade attack. This delivered at super speed and it becomes and instant spear attack. "
Ok....it cuts him. Then Hulk heals. Then Superman punches him once and he wins. "

I don't think that he heals from the decapitation that this move permits.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sparda

The_Creator says:

"Sparda says:
"The_Creator says:
The hulk has been shown to tire out on many occasions - swimming does not tax him to the full but going all out will cause him to eventually run out of energy - big difference. As for Superman putting his fist through him - that's easy. The hulk has been cut on many occasions, usually by a superhard material, in a sharp form, backed by considerable force. Imagine that Superman takes his hand, flattens it and hit the hulk at his hardest, with a chopping motion. This maximises his force to area ration and delivers a blow resemblying nothing less than a blade attack. This delivered at super speed and it becomes and instant spear attack. "

Ok....it cuts him. Then Hulk heals. Then Superman punches him once and he wins.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sparda

The_Creator says:

"Sparda says:
"The_Creator says:
"Sparda says:
"The_Creator says:
Ok....it cuts him. Then Hulk heals. Then Superman punches him once and he wins. "
I don't think that he heals from the decapitation that this move permits. "

If it cut off his head......probably wouldn't heal.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Bump!

Supes

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman. Too fast for Banner to deal with.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman- too fast to versatile.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn

How about Captain Universe Hulk vs Superman ?

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman with relative ease.

JimmyBlueEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure why this thread is still open after 5 years. In those 5 years Hulk has had an impressive list of feats. He can take Superman's heat, Gladiator's heat vision is much hotter, he can take the cold. Superman gets hits all the time so why would speed be a factor? It's a fight not a race. Superman doesn't heal and he doesn't stronger and more durable as the fight goes on, he gets weaker.

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Picallo3798

Superman even with pure strength > Hulk. Supes wins.

JimmyBlueEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: Superman has been beaten by Hulk rip-off Doosmday so he loses to the original.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By czarny_samael666

How about Captain Universe Hulk vs Superman ?

Wouldn't change anything, Cap Hulk is featless. Only thing that would change is that Hulk would be able to fly. Nul, would be better tough.

@king_saturn: Superman has been beaten by Hulk rip-off Doosmday so he loses to the original.

This doesn't tell us about their feats. Majestic is Superman rip-off, but he would win with Superman.

Not sure why this thread is still open after 5 years. In those 5 years Hulk has had an impressive list of feats. He can take Superman's heat, Gladiator's heat vision is much hotter, he can take the cold. Superman gets hits all the time so why would speed be a factor? It's a fight not a race. Superman doesn't heal and he doesn't stronger and more durable as the fight goes on, he gets weaker.

It was Bannerless/Mindless Hulk (strongest version, but with lower stamina) and Gladiator was already almost KO'd.

And speed would be a factor. At the beginning, Hulk can even have an advantage, but if he will not end their fight fast, Superman at some point will use HV and reflex. And this combination will stomp Hulk.

Superman even with pure strength > Hulk. Supes wins.

WB Hulk has better feats. WWHulk doesn't have any feats above best Savage Hulk's ones. And I wouldn't be so sure about it, since even Savage Hulk proved that can break energy force field that can throw planet out of its orbit:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Durability/SavageHulkEnergy.jpg

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Picallo3798

@czarny_samael666 said:

WB Hulk has better feats. WWHulk doesn't have any feats above best Savage Hulk's ones. And I wouldn't be so sure about it, since even Savage Hulk proved that can break energy force field that can throw planet out of its orbit:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Durability/SavageHulkEnergy.jpg

Im honestly not an expert on Hulk, just not my character I like reading about so this may be true however everyone knows that Supermans strength at one point was lifting 200 quintillions. He also pulled planet(s) plural and what not. Also he held a black hole in his hand. What are some of WB hulk feats that rival these? Honest question

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By czarny_samael666

@czarny_samael666 said:

Im honestly not an expert on Hulk, just not my character I like reading about so this may be true however everyone knows that Supermans strength at one point was lifting 200 quintillions. He also pulled planet(s) plural and what not. Also he held a black hole in his hand. What are some of WB hulk feats that rival these? Honest question

1.Different version of Superman was lifting 200 quintillions.

2.He used travel speed to pull planet and it isn't a striking feat.

3.WB Hulk destroyed a planet as a side effect of his fight with Red She-Hulk. Google should help You with looking for scan of WB Hulk doing it.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By rolldestroyer

superman would win in a fight

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Shavo

lol why bring this thread back?

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk loses badly (depending on the incarnations used).

Flying brick>>>brick.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman's heat vision is more powerful, its intensity is enough to power up an ion engine capable of moving the entire planet.

Superman get hit all the time, yes, mostly from character with speed on par with him so this doesn't hold much water.

Superman have healing factor, his throat have been slit by Wonder Woman and he healed it in matter of few minutes.

As much as I like Hulk, he shouldn't be able to beat someone like Gladiator or Sentry at all. Also, being a walking powerhouse have a lot of disadvantage against flying powerhouse.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Still Superman. It's difficult to see how Hulk can beat someone who's practically as strong, durable and possesses the same stamina as him who can also fly, move at hypersonic+ combat speeds, possess nanosecond reaction time as well as heat vision and freeze breath.

Avatar image for silverjuggernaut
silverJuggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By silverJuggernaut

superman wins

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Superman.

Thank goodness this isn't one of the threads in which noob-me said Hulk, I don't know how I ever believed that...

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Mismatch

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If logic is needed for this battle thread = Superman

If this thread is based on Pure Fanboism= HULK SMASH LITTLE RED TIGHTS KRYPTONITE GOOD-FOR-SUCKING MAN!!!!!!

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins. The only people who I see that say Hulk wins are people that don't read comics.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By dum529001

People like to act like Hulk doesn't move at supersonic speeds just because he jumps instead of running.

Hulk doesn't run because the ground isn't as strong as he is and upon reaching a certain speed, would break apart and give him no friction to run on.

With his power, Hulk can easily exceed the speed of sound with his punches (as it's made evident with the air shockwaves he produces) and super-leaps.

His Power=Speed

Speed of travel requires force.

Also, Freeze breath is ineffective and heat vision is no more effective than a super-powered punch from Superman. I suggest the heat vison be used at clsoe range lest it it's effectiveness be lessened.

Both character have to have shown to put out and planet-busting power and withstand it as well as core solar temperatures and environmental pressures.

It's an even enough match.

Hulk wins.

Why? Limitless strength in proportion to stress.

Fighting the Hulk is the same as fighting against the limitless forces of nature. Nature will win whether anyone loses or not.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Clark_EL

Superman.

Thank goodness this isn't one of the threads in which noob-me said Hulk, I don't know how I ever believed that...

LOL

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People like to act like Hulk doesn't move at supersonic speeds just because he jumps instead of running.

Hulk doesn't run because the ground isn't as strong as he is and upon reaching a certain speed, would break apart and give him no friction to run on.

With his power, Hulk can easily exceed the speed of sound with his punches (as it's made evident with the air shockwaves he produces) and super-leaps.

His Power=Speed

Also, Freeze breath is ineffective and heat vision is no more effective than a super-powered punch from Superman. I suggest the heat vison be used at clsoe range lest it it's effectiveness be lessened.

Both character have to have shown to put out and planet-busting power and withstand it as well as core solar temperatures and environmental pressures.

Hulk wins.

Fighting the Hulk is the same as fighting against the limitless forces of nature. Nature will win whether anyone loses or not.

This isn't really true. Hulk has frequently and many times over been KO'd before he could rage out to a level to beat someone. If it were as simple as "he's a force of nature who only gets stronger and can't be taken down" then he'd, well, lose less often.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuce@dredeuced:

What i'm saying is that Superman can't kill the Hulk( because he's indestructible) and he certainly doesn't have an overwhelming advantage over him either.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Dredeuced

Hulk is not indestructible. He just has great regen. People have cut him with something as weak as sharp human bones. Healing factors have been frequently and greatly circumvented by just knocking the dude out. Knocking someone out for a significant amount of time is an allowed victory condition.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His Power=Speed

Hulk wins.

Hulk can move at relatively high speed, but his perception speed isn't similarly enhanced, most street levelers can outmaneuver Hulk. Superman's mental perception speed and operating speed compromised, not to mention he can move at least 1% the speed of light (as evident during the race with Flash) and has nanosecond reaction time.

Hulk did not tank solar temperature, he just survived it, if Gladiator sustain his beam a bit longer he could have kill (or incapacitate) Hulk, aside, he's already weakened by nearby nuclear reactor so his heat vision isn't at full power, but even weakened it's already enough to melt through him.

Superman's heat vision can warm up the entire Earth from distant, and most fight took places less than a mile, so its intensity will still be mostly conserved. His heat vision output is enough to powered up planet-moving machine, imagine that magnitude of energy.

Hulk's strength is potentially limitless, but it has limits to the output, he have been knocked out by low-100 tonners several times.