Who is the strongest character from DBZ Videl could defeat?

inzo45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bear Thief?

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By TheKinfing

Not Spopovich.

Geistalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Geistalt

Yamcha. Maybe Tien.

Or even Chiaotzu.

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#4 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

She would get trashed by even most DB characters. Closest fight I can think of would be Chi Chi.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

her dad that's about it

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Zetsu-San

Probably a streetfighter or tekken character. missed the "from dbz" part. Probably Chichi or Hercule.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Satan and Chi chi

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maybe chi chi, although even that's highly debatable

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geistalt said:

Yamcha. Maybe Tien.

Or even Chiaotzu.

I hope you are joking. She gets one shotted by each one of them.

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jooosh1996

Hercule.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty much what most people have been saying.

She can beat her dad and at best she could beat Chi-chi.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Puar

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't beat Chichi,even as a kid Chichi had better feats.She's not beating superhumans.

Satan,or at the very most some of the guys from red ribbon army(minus blue,tao etc)

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6470470eeed
deactivated-5b6470470eeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geistalt said:

Yamcha. Maybe Tien.

Or even Chiaotzu.

What?

She would get trashed by even most DB characters. Closest fight I can think of would be Chi Chi.

maybe chi chi, although even that's highly debatable

Pretty much what most people have been saying.

She can beat her dad and at best she could beat Chi-chi.

Mr. Satan and Chi chi

Chichi as a KID, one shot a dinosaur. She was able to keep up with a goku who one-shotted king chappa with a flick, and able to fight in air without flight. She could spar with kid goten.

Chaarrrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Videl can't even dream of beating Yamcha, Chaos, Tien or Krillin.

Chi Chi would be an OK matchup. Her only advantage over Chichi is that she can fly and gather ki to make a blast although little effective. Other than that she's pretty much like Chi chi.

I think current Videl is way past superhuman in DBZ, she could beat a dinosaur.

She could likely class 2nd in the 21st budokai, but that's about it.

Avatar image for flashoftommorow
FlashofTommorow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercule.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Why are people saying Yamcha? I thought this thread was about beating someone of significant strength? Maybe King Piccolo

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Ya, that's why I said at best Chi-chi. Chi-chi needed a weapon to one shot the Dinosaur and she didn't actually keep up with Goku, Goku one shot her with the shockwave of his punch. Videl has flght which could be useful against her. I personally think Chi-chi would win for the reasons you mentioned, but I could see an argument for Videl.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are people saying Yamcha? I thought this thread was about beating someone of significant strength? Maybe King Piccolo

Yamcha can one shot King Piccolo who can one shot Videl... What gave you the idea Videl stands a chance against a city buster?

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DSTREET45

@alextheboss said:

@apex_pretador: Ya, that's why I said at best Chi-chi. Chi-chi needed a weapon to one shot the Dinosaur

So? Even with an absurdly sharp blade it still takes a lot of strength. Ether way it's not a pure H2H fight in the conditions so the weapon is still allowed in a hypothetical 1 on 1 fight.

and she didn't actually keep up with Goku, Goku one shot her with the shockwave of his punch. Videl has flght which could be useful against her. I personally think Chi-chi would win for the reasons you mentioned, but I could see an argument for Videl.

Still did a lot better than Chappa and the shock wave didn't hurt her badly considering that she wasn't unconscious, got up, and walked it off.

In any case I'd say her dad is the strongest she could beat. Unless she had a bunch of good feats in Super she didn't do anything BoDB characters couldn't do. Goku crushed a boulder as his morning workout, speed-blitzed and one-shotted the 10 foot Bear thief, Krillin dodged and one-shotted a saber-tooth tiger a few chapters after his introduction, and Yamcha hit Goku so hard he broke several stone pillars hundreds of feet away.

Videl's only feats consist of beating up some thug, kicking a punching bag, and losing to Spopovitch. The anime didn't even do much to boost her up either. IIRC She just beat up 3 bus jackers and one Russian gang leader that looked like Nappa with a bad taste in fashion. The only impressive thing I remember her doing in the anime was her breaking a punching bag...by kicking it for 30 minutes straight. Still doesn't put her above the beginning of Dragon Ball characters IMO.

Don't get me wrong I like Videl and I think she should be a strong character, but to be honest based on what she's shown, she's pretty low tier even by non-DBZ standards.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She beats Chi-Chi.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on if she is allowed movie feats

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dstreet45: I agree Chi-chi would probably win and outclasses her with feats, but you could argue Videl's mastery of ki should make her stronger.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DSTREET45

@alextheboss said:

@dstreet45: I agree Chi-chi would probably win and outclasses her with feats, but you could argue Videl's mastery of ki should make her stronger.

Except that her only application of mastering ki is just using it to fly. She hasn't shown the ability to make ki blasts and learning how to use ki doesn't automatically make her stronger than when she didn't know how to use it. IIRC it's basically ki that's already there to begin with, she's just drawing it out and putting it under her so she could fly. It's like saying Pilaf Arc Goku is arguably stronger than either 21st Budokai Arc Krillin or Nam just because the former knows how to use and draw out ki while the other two don't.

I know you said that Chi Chi would probably win but just saying.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamcha gets wrecked

Avatar image for deactivated-57cc010f9e749
deactivated-57cc010f9e749

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Batgod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dbz

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Satan. She would lose to Chi-Chi.

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Avatar image for johndanielmclemore
JohnDanielMcLemore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whose the kid Trunks fought at martial arts tournament...... Lol jk prolly Hercule

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yamcha

who knows ?he might as well ko himself when the fight starts

GothamCiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Satan

Avatar image for deactivated-5a794b61068b8
deactivated-5a794b61068b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Satan

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss said:

@apex_pretador: Ya, that's why I said at best Chi-chi. Chi-chi needed a weapon to one shot the Dinosaur

So? Even with an absurdly sharp blade it still takes a lot of strength. Ether way it's not a pure H2H fight in the conditions so the weapon is still allowed in a hypothetical 1 on 1 fight.

and she didn't actually keep up with Goku, Goku one shot her with the shockwave of his punch. Videl has flght which could be useful against her. I personally think Chi-chi would win for the reasons you mentioned, but I could see an argument for Videl.

Still did a lot better than Chappa and the shock wave didn't hurt her badly considering that she wasn't unconscious, got up, and walked it off.

In any case I'd say her dad is the strongest she could beat. Unless she had a bunch of good feats in Super she didn't do anything BoDB characters couldn't do. Goku crushed a boulder as his morning workout, speed-blitzed and one-shotted the 10 foot Bear thief, Krillin dodged and one-shotted a saber-tooth tiger a few chapters after his introduction, and Yamcha hit Goku so hard he broke several stone pillars hundreds of feet away.

Videl's only feats consist of beating up some thug, kicking a punching bag, and losing to Spopovitch. The anime didn't even do much to boost her up either. IIRC She just beat up 3 bus jackers and one Russian gang leader that looked like Nappa with a bad taste in fashion. The only impressive thing I remember her doing in the anime was her breaking a punching bag...by kicking it for 30 minutes straight. Still doesn't put her above the beginning of Dragon Ball characters IMO.

Don't get me wrong I like Videl and I think she should be a strong character, but to be honest based on what she's shown, she's pretty low tier even by non-DBZ standards.

thank you

exactly my point.

morgadc1887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She could not beat anyone, she couldn't touch chichi in a fight who was trained in a manner similar to turtle hermit training. Chichi would roflstomp videl, videl could maybe beat Hercule, that's about it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her father. Her best feat is flying.

teganstone7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

trick question, none

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geistalt said:

Yamcha. Maybe Tien.

Or even Chiaotzu.

Every single one of these characters would flick Videl to death with less than 1% of their power. She wouldn't survive Kaio gravity while those guys casually stood, talked and trained in it. She doesn't even have feats that put her above BoDB Goku or Yamcha.

Jesus. I probably fell for 2-year-old bait.

trick question, none

This.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rofl at Videl beating even DB Yamcha/Tien let alone DBZ.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

According to Gohan, he believes Videl is somewhat stronger than her father. So I’ll roll with that. She’s been decently trained in martial arts. She can generate very small, faint ki blasts. And she can fly, but not at anywhere near the high speed that most of the Z-Fighters do (and Buu Saga even confirms that). I would say Videl can probably beat some of DB Goku’s opponents. Like Colonel Silver or maybe even those Ninja Brothers. But she’s not clearing General Blue or Mercenary Tao. She could probably beat everyone from the 21st Budokai except for Roshi, Goku, Krillin, Nam, and maaaybe Yamcha. She could definitely clear the preliminaries of the 22nd Budokai, but she’s not beating Goku, Krillin, Yamcha, Roshi, Tien, or Chiaotzu. Considering Chiaotzu and Yaijerobe both lost the preliminaries of the 23rd Budokai, I don’t think she’s winning that and she certainly isn’t beating any of the contestants. For the Five Champions of Baba, she might be able to beat Fangs the Vampire and the Invisible Man, but Bandages, Spike, and Grandpa Gohan should all wreck her. Based on their weaponry, I would say Pilaf Mechs and Red Ribbon Army Mechs outrank her. She doesn’t have to the shown durability or speed to survive missiles. And while her strength is impressive, much more impressive than even human level, she’s not going to break those Mechs if she does slip by their offensive abilities and gets ahold of them.

She’s definitely not being any of King Piccolo’s children, King Piccolo, or Piccolo Junior.

And forget about any opponent from DBZ lol.

So all in all, I would say the strongest character that Videl can beat is most likely 21st Budokai Yamcha. And even then, it wouldn’t be an easy fight. She only was losing to Spopovich because of the tolerance for pain that being a Majin gave him.

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercule

LinKueiAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By LinKueiAvenger

The Shotgun Wielding Farmer

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably stops at Nam

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MainJP

@cromulor I'd like to counter a few things.

She only was losing to Spopovich because of the tolerance for pain that being a Majin gave him.

Yeah but Spopovich has no feats at all. Videl's best feats before this fight were beating on common criminals.

She could probably beat everyone from the 21st Budokai except for Roshi, Goku, Krillin, Nam, and maaaybe Yamcha

I doubt she beats Giran, the guy's strikes were harming Goku:

And he threw him hundreds of feet away into the city...she can fly, yeah but that's a strength feat out of her league. And if we look into the anime Giran's tail whip hurt Tamborine briefly.

She could definitely clear the preliminaries of the 22nd Budokai

King Chappa in his first appearance had Yamcha and Muten Roshi concerned that Goku could possibly be troubled, even after watching Goku defeat Baba's fighters and fight on par with Gohan. Chappa also won a Budokai without getting touched.

Not to mention his strikes are fast enough to create the illusion of having 8 arms.

No Caption Provided

So all in all, I would say the strongest character that Videl can beat is most likely 21st Budokai Yamcha. And even then, it wouldn’t be an easy fight.

She can't beat Yamcha, she has no striking feats at all on par with launching someone through multiple stone pillars.

As I said, Spopovich has no feats outside of beating Videl who's best feats were of beating up common thugs. She has never used a ki blast either, she only created a ki ball in her hand and then it faded away.