Who is the strongest character Despero can beat?

Skyfather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Skyfather

Who is the strongest Marvel or DC character Despero can beat?

Without any plot device items such as IG, HOTG, Nullifier, etc., who is the strongest character from DC or Marvel that Despero can KO or kill?

I wish to exclude BFR from this question as I feel it's often used as a copout among combatants who, morals on or off, would likely fight to the death before ever settling for a BFR.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Dextersinister

He's a very high end telepath so it would probably be someone that is a powerhouse but isn't outright immune to telepathy.

Skyfather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Skyfather

@Dextersinister: I'd like examples, if you could.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dredeuced

Maybe Doomsday? It'd be a hell of a brawl and Doomsday is certainly not backing down from a fight.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dondave

@Skyfather: The question should be who is the strongest character Despero can't beat.

Skyfather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Skyfather

@dondave: Well that's the character one step up from the answer to my question, so if you'd rather answer that one, go right ahead. But really though, if you take your question too literally, the answer to that question for anybody would be the single strongest character in either DC or Marvel, and that's not quite what I'm asking.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dondave

@Skyfather: Despero is strongr than most of DC or Marvel's heroes, he trumped Superman,Powergirl, Captain Marvel and Hourman at the same time, he is more powerful than MMH in terms of telepathy and was able to mindr*pe him.

Soi'd have to be somebody like Thanos or Darkseid that can beat him, any body undr he can beat

Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hondo_

probably Doomsday.

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By asIsuspected

nice thread idea: DD vs Despero! who takes this?

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By XiiX

@asIsuspected: Despero.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By beautifulrevery

I'm gonna go ahead and say Galactus

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By asIsuspected

@XiiX: more likely yes

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By beautifulrevery

@beautifulrevery said:

I'm gonna go ahead and say Galactus

I mean that being the strongest character he couldn't beat

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dredeuced

@beautifulrevery: Galactus most definitely is not the strongest character he couldn't beat. I could name a couple dozen off the top of my head that are stronger than Galactus that Despero couldn't beat.

I thought you were saying Galactus is the strongest he could beat because of Galactus' perennial low showings in the first post, lol.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone under Thanos an Darkseid.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By beautifulrevery

@Dredeuced said:

@beautifulrevery: Galactus most definitely is not the strongest character he couldn't beat. I could name a couple dozen off the top of my head that are stronger than Galactus that Despero couldn't beat.

I thought you were saying Galactus is the strongest he could beat because of Galactus' perennial low showings in the first post, lol.

Despero can beat Thanos/Darkseid with a struggle but that's about as high as he goes. He can't beat a moderately fed Galactus. Galactus can oneshot Thanos and Despero would have a hard time beating him(not Avengers Assemble travesty Thanos but classic)

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@beautifulrevery said:

Despero can beat Thanos/Darkseid with a struggle but that's about as high as he goes. He can't beat a moderately fed Galactus. Galactus can oneshot Thanos and Despero would have a hard time beating him(not Avengers Assemble travesty Thanos but classic)

LOL no ...... Both are highly resistant to telepathy, are excellent telepaths themselves and are very resistant to damage as well as they both can BFR Despero by looking at him. Darkseid can transmute Despero or even create a being more powerful than Despero like Stayne who can control matter. In a Fist fight, Thanos would outlast Despero, Darkseid would outfight Despero and outsmart him. God forbid there be any prep involved.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By beautifulrevery

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@beautifulrevery said:

LOL no ...... Both are highly resistant to telepathy, are excellent telepaths themselves and are very resistant to damage as well as they both can BFR Despero by looking at him. Darkseid can transmute Despero or even create a being more powerful than Despero like Stayne who can control matter. In a Fist fight, Thanos would outlast Despero, Darkseid would outfight Despero and outsmart him. God forbid there be any prep involved.

I meant with no prep whatsoever. Random encounter. If there's prep involved anyone would be hard pressed to beat Thanos or Darkseid. Telepathy is useless so it's all about physical power and Despero is not much weaker than Thanos or Darkseid in my opinion. He can win with quite a struggle if they don't BFR him. In a fist fight he'd go the distance and might pull out a few wins. I was addressing the fact that someone stated that Despero could beat Galactus which is in my opinion one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@beautifulrevery said:

I meant with no prep whatsoever. Random encounter. If there's prep involved anyone would be hard pressed to beat Thanos or Darkseid. Telepathy is useless so it's all about physical power and Despero is not much weaker than Thanos or Darkseid in my opinion. He can win with quite a struggle if they don't BFR him. In a fist fight he'd go the distance and might pull out a few wins. I was addressing the fact that someone stated that Despero could beat Galactus which is in my opinion one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard.

I think he worded it wrong but obviously Despero isn't beating Galactus, you are right about that. I mean, he got stomped by Starro....

This alone should define Despero's limits ,,,,,

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dextersinister

@Skyfather said:

@Dextersinister: I'd like examples, if you could.

Manchester Black was able to manipulate original Doomsday's mind Despero could possibly do the same.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Dextersinister said:

Manchester Black was able to manipulate original Doomsday's mind Despero could possibly do the same.

True, how about, Despero vs HP Doomsday.

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Epicbeast3000

Sodam Yat