Who is possible of beating Shulk at his fullest? (Xenoblade spoilers ahoy)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for de-ouzhi-ninh-millimetuh
De-ouzhi-ninh-millimetuh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In my opinion I view Shulk as one of the strongest characters in all of fiction due to his absolutley ridiculous feats he has pulled off with the monado which include

Being able to disable a persons Aura E.G someone using a transformation with special abilitys. Shulk has done this to opponents like the Telethia who have a special form called read I believe. In this state they can read whatever move you do and counter it. Monado Purge allows Shulk to disable such forms being used and simply make them useless.

Shulk has managed to wipe out the existance of a sentiant being who has managed to create and destroy countless universes before. Shulk also managed not to get his own existance wiped out from Zanza's unimaginable power and his friends also due to Shulks Monado

Shulk can see into the future if an action which threatens his or his friends life giving Shulk enough time to find the perfect counter to make sure the vision does not come true

Shulk has recreated the universe to his liking also however from this he has removed his god like powers and gave up the monado possibly erased its own existance

The monado itself is its own person called Alvis. Throughout the game Alvis helps and tasks Shulk of being able to finally find his own monado from within. And when Shulk defeats Zanza Alvis bestows the power of reshaping universes at will unto Shulk seeing as he is more pure hearted than Zanza was.

So after expierancing all of this I don't really know who could possibly beat creator Shulk. So fellow comicvine users pick out the most overpowered characters in your arsenal. We have somebody who has pre cog and the ability to shape the universe at the power of his sheer will.

Before you nitpick. Alvis is monado and he lets Shulk decide if the universe (world) belongs to him.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shulk at his more-than-fullest state.

De-ouzhi-ninh-millimetuh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: Its these moments which make me wish about liking comments on this site. Or maybe I am to fraud to realize threres already an option..

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By hatemalingsia

@de-ouzhi-ninh-millimetuh: Living Tribunal would be a safe bet.

I'm inclined to say Unbound Spectre also has the chance to beat him. But he was beaten by COIE Anti Monitor ,and reading through your OP it seems like Shulk beat something like AM before. I'm not sure what to make of "the existance of a sentiant being who has managed to create and destroy countless universes before".

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Marshall_Long

Archie Sonic

De-ouzhi-ninh-millimetuh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marshall_long:

Archie sonic may have dealt with a being who has erased/made universes before but Shulk removed Zanza's being from existance something which Sonic could not tank. Plus due to Shulks pre cog Shulk will always make the first move.

Shulk has used pre cog vs Zanza to great success by the way.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@marshall_long:

Archie sonic may have dealt with a being who has erased/made universes before but Shulk removed Zanza's being from existance something which Sonic could not tank. Plus due to Shulks pre cog Shulk will always make the first move.

Shulk has used pre cog vs Zanza to great success by the way.

Archie Sonic is Multi-Universal, the way you phrase Shulk only puts him at Universal level. I've never read the Archie Comics, or played Xenoblade, I only know Shulk from Smash Bros, but the person Sonic was dealing with, should be more powerful than Zanza.

De-ouzhi-ninh-millimetuh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marshall_long:

The problem I have with this is simply the amount of time it took this sentiant being to destroy all of these universes and I also do not really see it performing anything that would create his own universe either like Zanza has. I will not deny how impressive this feat is but its just a Zanza who just keeps destroying universes rather than trying to create the ultimate utopia for himself sparing himself the trouble Zanza has.

I think its possible to say that Shulk could become multiverse level if he uses his proven to be much superior leader skills and stronger monado. And due to Shulks visions he may forsee this cataclysmic event and use the monado to wipe out this god. Just like Zanza.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Amendment50

Shulk would get shrekt by Archie Sonic.

Most anyone universal would have a shot; anyone higher could beat him unquestionably. Living Tribunal for instance though that's not the weakest example.

Shulk is very powerful but far from one of the strongest in fiction.

De-ouzhi-ninh-millimetuh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amendment50: Again I doubt this. What can Archie Sonic do which whould counter Shulks pre cog then being wiped out of existance via Monadas unimaginable power? Shulk has been able to predict Zanza's moves who is already a universe buster so I think he could see Archie Sonics.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

De-ouzhi-ninh-millimetuh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amendment50: Shulk can actually do alot about the scenario mate. Using the power of a universe busting attack is different from wiping your whole existance out of the universe which is what Shulk done. Sonic would simply fade away into nothingness. This multi verse buster Archie sonic has killed has not pre cog nor would he have any abilities which would wipe something out of existance like Shulk could do.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Shulk wank is real

De-ouzhi-ninh-millimetuh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marshall_long: Shulks pre cog always happens in a window of time that Shulk himself can properly react to all the time. There was never a vision Shulk had that straight up killed Shulk 1 sec later.

Shulk would use this time to wipe this blue little hedgehogs existance away. He has done it to a guy who has destroyed countless of universes with unimaginable power. So this Hedgehog would not be much.

However what prob will happen is Shulk would just use the power to incapactiate him for a while and they both have a lil chat and team up vs that million universe destroyer. Xenoblade Chronicles Sonic?? However we are talking about no morals and bloodlusted

De-ouzhi-ninh-millimetuh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Shulk wank is real

If Archie sonic has ever resisted having his existance wiped away from him excluding using brute strength then I would with dignity say he would beat Shulk.

But from the seems of things I dont see how Sonic could survive the combo of Pre cog and flat out make Sonic fade away from existance. And yea I gotta back Shulk mate because this is a VS thread and I am showing my point. Which is what you're doing also.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@de-ouzhi-ninh-millimetuh: Archie Sonic has resisted reality warping from a being called Enerjak who's able to destroy timelines.

De-ouzhi-ninh-millimetuh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marshall_long: Hmmm I think that is extremley compelling but I am just a lil bit unsure if reality warping is similar to what Shulk has done.

Either way I think I have been proven that Archie Sonic is able to beat Shulk pretty badly seeing as he can resist the monados abilitys due to Sonic resisting similar things.

supergoku1208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By supergoku1208

@marshall_long: Keep in mind when Shulk destroyed the Universe that was by accident plus in this comic doesn't specify of what they destroyed.

No Caption Provided

for all we know they could've destroyed a dimension plus Shulk does have a move called eater which would cancel out Super Sonic since Eater can cancel out natural abilities and Super Sonic isn't really a natural ability since Sonic uses the emeralds and yea I know your gonna use the image.

No Caption Provided

Yes I know this what Mogul was capable of doing and Sonic defeated but that was only because he had the help of Super Tails and Hyper Knuckles plus like I said about Shulk he destroyed the universe by accident which was him using a small ounce of the Monado's power which means if he wanted to he could destroy Multiverse's since the Monado's is limitless.

Norin-Radd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Norin-Radd

@de-ouzhi-ninh-millimetuh: you don't play much games do you?

Here's a list of playable video game characters that will wreck monado boy

Overlord zetta (disgaea)

Overlord zenon (disgaea)

Any pokemon trainer( good luck fighting six imposter dittos at the same time,or dialga,palkia,giratina,arceus)

Fei fong wong (xenogears)

Aleph(smt2)

Demi fiend(smt3)

Serph(smt dds/dds2)

Flynn(smt 4)

Demonbane (demonbane)

Characters that can probably beat shulk

Asura (asura's wrath)

Yuri hyuga (shadow hearts)

Lightning (lr:ff xiii).

And I'm not even considering npc's.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By batmanprep

Bruce wayne

ShazamFan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maxwell wins this matchup.

Avatar image for hulkistrongest1
hulkistrongest1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

za0068

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

za0068

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sonic (both game and archie)

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’d say Phoenix for its telepathy, preferably Jean Grey can take on Shulk. The only time Shulk has faced a telepath was the Telethia, which use a certain aura that Shulk can purge. The Phoenix telepathy isn’t an aura, so Shulk has that he would need to get around, plus the added factor of the Phoenix never being destroyed permanently due to its ability of rebirth.

Avatar image for deactivated-6108c6c162ecc
deactivated-6108c6c162ecc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f75367284014
deactivated-5f75367284014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman with prep>fiction don’t use him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Realistically speaking above multiversals.

VyseofArcadia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By VyseofArcadia

Anyone who’s power scales to a neighborhood block. Shulk didn’t recreate anything. Alvis gave him an option for reality to have gods or not from now on, and the three monado’s combined power reset everything. Shulk chose a world without gods. Guess who can’t be godlike then. You mentioned these points too and are still trying to make Shulk seem like a universal being. Any power Shulk showed was from the monado. Neither Zanza or Shulk did any attacks beyond neighborhood block level when fighting. Zanza was originally a human named Klaus and restarted the universe with a program, who Alvis was a remnant of. Fans of Xenoblade wank Shulk this much only because Monolith Soft was bought by Nintendo and want that to count as a Nintendo creation now. Nostalgia for Nintendo’s older consoles makes it’s fans super biased. They misinterpret and greatly exaggerate the events in Nintendo owned games so those characters seem cooler. Nintendo can be cool without making all of their heroes seem like invincible warriors, and purchased groups games seem like they’re from Nintendo themselves.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c8d71156e0b
deactivated-60c8d71156e0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anos Voldigoad/Rimuru Tempest/Yogiri Takatou.

trueblieee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By trueblieee

Archie sonic wins with low diff. He’s outerversal plus. Along with 11-20d. Even if shulk can predict sonic it doesn’t matter since sonic is far faster. He outran enerjak an omnipresent being. Shulk can nullify stat boosts but not full transformations. Hell game sonic can beat shulk. He’s multiversal with hyper. Some other characters that can beat him are Rimuru tempest game sonic like I said before and alien x.

1. Archie sonic

2. Rimuru Tempest

3. Alien X

4. Game sonic

5. Shulk

I saw the death battle fanon version of the fight but that was clearly wanking and being bias towards shulk. Read the comments. Besides 3 people everyone says the fights wrong.

trueblieee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Archie sonic wins no diff

trueblieee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By trueblieee

Quite a few actually.

1 Archie sonic author hax plot manipulation Omnipresent speed and literally and legally can’t lose

2 Rimuru tempest can absorb him and has a bunch of hax

3 Cc Goku likely faster and can one shot

4 Game Sonic Much faster and blitzes shulk

5 Alien X Can erase him from existence and time travel

6 Batman/Iron man With prep time can make suits or counters to everything

7 Bugs Bunny/Daffy Duck with toon force bs

8 Hulk regenerates forever and grows stronger enough to clap shulk’s ass

9 Medaka kurokami can copy abilities and be brought back to life

10 Rick Sanchez Pickle Rick and portal gun

11 Paper Mario with the hearts

trueblieee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supergoku1208:

Archie sonic got fate hax author hax and he warped an omniverse and defeated characters that can create infinite multiverses. He also has atomic rewriting to turn the sword into water and shulk into a normal boy. Shulk is screwed.

Avatar image for brogokudestroys
brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By brogokudestroys
@trueblieee said:

@supergoku1208:

Archie sonic got fate hax author hax and he warped an omniverse and defeated characters that can create infinite multiverses. He also has atomic rewriting to turn the sword into water and shulk into a normal boy. Shulk is screwed.

This is either a troll post I will be bumping or you are an idiot. Shulk is superior to Archie Sonic in feats,statements, and cosmology alike.

Ot: Shulk is actually quite busted and I think Alvis of his own can very easily change ownership and give to anybody else. The Conduit/Zohar if it’s above Alvis’s power. Then there is xenosaga where U-DO may be omnipotent and is also above the Zohar easily. Then we got xenogears where Fei, Wave Existence who could also be omnipotent, possibly that versions Zohar(Different from xenosagas/gears. Xenosagas Zohar is very similar to Xenoblade’s Conduit and just looks like a shinier Zohar), Ouroboros.

Outside of those potentially connected verses, really hard to say. Maybe some World Of Darkness characters, Scp 3812’s transcendence, Hajun’s similar nlf, Leviathan of stories, the list goes on. But Shulk is quite powerful still.

Avatar image for brogokudestroys
brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quite a few actually.

1 Archie sonic author hax plot manipulation Omnipresent speed and literally and legally can’t lose

2 Rimuru tempest can absorb him and has a bunch of hax

3 Cc Goku likely faster and can one shot

4 Game Sonic Much faster and blitzes shulk

5 Alien X Can erase him from existence and time travel

6 Batman/Iron man With prep time can make suits or counters to everything

7 Bugs Bunny/Daffy Duck with toon force bs

8 Hulk regenerates forever and grows stronger enough to clap shulk’s ass

9 Medaka kurokami can copy abilities and be brought back to life

10 Rick Sanchez Pickle Rick and portal gun

11 Paper Mario with the hearts

This is even dumber… Shull blinks all those characters..

Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TorrusSilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers