Who is more powerful, Thor vs Martian Manhunter vs Wonder Woman?!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By nvr

@MorganFreeman: What does that have to do eith the tea in China? I can easILY POST MANY EXAMPLES WHERE HE ISNT.

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By MorganFreeman

@nvr said:

@MorganFreeman: What does that have to do eith the tea in China? I can easILY POST MANY EXAMPLES WHERE HE ISNT.

Chinese tea is vastly inferior to Indian tea and Filipino tea, if we must discuss the subject of Chinese tea. That's about all I wish to say about it, however.

And I'm sure you can post such examples. Powers and abilities fluctuate over time with various degrees of highs and lows. No one should know that better than a comic book fan of just about any super hero. The point is Martian Manhunter is portrayed as being in the ballpark of Superman in physical strength, which is backed by outside opinion of DC characters and showings. You can post showings of his "lows" that I spoke of earlier but people can easily do the same for Wonder Woman.

nvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By nvr

@N0tS0An0nym0us: Really? Why don't you tell me WWs greatests feats? And which of MMs trump her's?

I will make it easy for you.

Name both of their greatest strength feats.

Name their greatest strength against their strongest opponent.

Name their greatest blunt durability feats.

Name their greatest energy durability feats.

Name their greatest speed feats.

Name the Most powerful being they have defeated on their own.

Name the most powerful being that They were instrumental in defeating.

Name their greatest Energy projection feats.

Name their greatest abstract feats.

Name feats that the other simply cannot do, such as shields, TP, Shape changing, etc.

And let us compare point by point.

nvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By nvr

@MorganFreeman: And There are many examples of WW being stronger than MM and a Near equal to Superman. We are how ever, discussing overall power.

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By MorganFreeman

@nvr said:

@MorganFreeman: We are how ever, discussing overall power.

Exactly, and I believe Martian Manhunter to be more powerful than Wonder Woman. Not just in physical strength but as an overall tougher opponent. When Superman calls you the most dangerous being on Earth, it's tough to go against him when it is another being from Earth. And if it matters, Wonder Woman was in the room when Superman dropped that line.

nvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By nvr

@MorganFreeman: Superman has also stated that WW is Earth's next line against Imperiex not, MM. Batman has stated that no one can take WW but Superman. And everyone was in the room when this was stated. SShall I go on?

nvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By nvr

@CitizenBane said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And Martians can escape from the lasso anytime they want, lol

Put that silly rope somewhere else.

Those are nice but, pardon me, where is she fighting anyone? She is trying to get info. Shall I post what happens when she uses the lasso against beings who can phase and shift in aa fight, when she isn't restraining herself? The silly rope works everytime.

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Lots_Of_Love

@nvr: Once again really what does that mean DC writers have said MM power is above that of Superman's

Starbreaker states that J'onn's power exceeds Superman's. That places him only one rank below Batman, so not bad, all things considered.

Gypsy remarks that J'onn could kick Superman's butt

Superman calls J'onn the most powerful being on the face of the Earth, and says there's no one he'd be more afraid to face in open combat.

Thunder says her father once told her J'onn was more powerful than Superman.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By dondave

@nvr: what does trying to get info out the martians have to do with anything, they Lasso power is stated thatyou cant break free from the lasso, and martian simply just got around that

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#111  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@TheAcidSkull said:

MM>Thor>WW

This.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Bo88gdan

Thor>Martian Manhunter>Wonder Woman

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By jeanroygrant

@dondave said:

@jeanroygrant: I think they say WW beats Thor because of his poor reaction time while WW is veru fast and has enough strength to put him down

I guess.

Dru_zod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#114  Edited By Dru_zod

@spawn_123: @dondave: Is it fire or heat in general.............Because if it is heat...............lightning is hotter...............so thor should be able to beat MM...............................and isn't Thor resistant to telepathy

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By sync1

MM > Thor > WW

Wonder Woman is not even a factor.

HushoftheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By HushoftheWind

@TheMultiverse: Thor is fast when moving from point A to B, but he is not Agile, Wonder Woman has him in that category.

ABC_123_ABC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By ABC_123_ABC

Martian Manhunter>Thor>Wonder Woman.

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Lots_Of_Love

@Dru_zod: It's fire not the heat and as resistant as Thor is he has been shown to not be immune Moondragon has mentally controlled him.

nvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By nvr

@SHARKBEARAGATOR: I love how you guys ignore every MM low feats but bring up all of WWs andThor's. What is the point of debate again, if every battle and comparison is already called? Tell me, I am facsinated with this school of "debate".

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Lots_Of_Love

@nvr: Rather hypocritical sentence considering you are also ignoring low feats from WW and Thor and you ignore the fact Martian Manhunter has already mindwiped Diana with ease and defeated her and the league before. But since reason is obviously to be poisonous to you and my patience has run quite thin I'm quite done with this thread.

nvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By nvr

@SHARKBEARAGATOR: Tell me,was this before Diana got upgraded via the eyes of Pallas, and became the avatar of truth? And tell me, how does MM compare to Diana in a fight? I am curious about this patience of yours. It runs out at opposition? Then why debate? I use lows and highs and come up with a most likely scenario. Or I could say that in every fight Diana blitzes with lasso, and prays for the godwave. That is what you guys are doing when you act as if MM uses every power in every fight.

nvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By nvr
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@dondave said:

@nvr: what does trying to get info out the martians have to do with anything, they Lasso power is stated thatyou cant break free from the lasso, and martian simply just got around that

@dondave said:

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Epicbeast3000

Thor all the way, heres why. Wonder woman, she is strong, not as strong as thor but strong enough to give him a fight, she is fast enough to blitz him but thor can handle that since he fights surfer regularly.Thor is far more versatile, he could teleport that lady into the middle of sun or send her to the other end of the universe (BFR'ED). As for martian, Thor is stronger than him ( thor is equivocal to superman in strength and Superman is slightly stronger than Martian). Sure Martian has his mind control, but thor has blocked mind control from moon dragon with the power gem, which should be much more powerful than Martian's telepathy. Thor also has tons of other powers just like Martian's, Thor can go intaglible. He can turn invisible, he can. Thor is not equal to wonder woman, he is stronger, far more durable, has much much greater energy projection and has a incredibely powerful weapon, all wonder woman has is her speed. Speed is not the deciding factor, it is just an advantage and wonder woman only has one while thor has like 30. Come on guys thor  fights skyfathers regularly, while wonder woman fights people like cheetah, her most powerful villain is ares( who is a beast, he is around at darkseid level), but Thor has villains like glory and galactus who are at or well above skyfather levels. People just look at the holding back thor. They dont look at the true thor who knocked out gladiator with just three strikes while not holding back, and yes gladiator is just as strong as superman. Thor, sure he has some low end feat like getting blitzed by wolverine, and it seems like thats all what people look at comic vine. Look at thor's reflexes when he catches Zefra or Hermes. I could name some of wonder woman's low end feats like getting blitzed by cheetah ( who could run barely a hundred miles at that time). Thor could hit them with winds from a thousand worlds which would defintly hurt or kill them, or drain their energy and redirect it a ten times more powerful.  Treat thor like he should be treated, stop treating him below wonder woman's level.

nvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By nvr

@Epicbeast3000: This is all wrong. Ill get to you in a minute. I am still proving that WWs lasso works on Martians in a fight. You are sooooooo wrong.

nvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By nvr
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Let's deal with WW and Thor's strength first.

No Caption Provided

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Epicbeast3000

First of all in the first scan Wonderwoman punches batman with superman powers. She caught him offgaurd and also Batman was not likely using his powers to full extant considering He just got them. In the rest of the scans Wonderwoman just says that her strength is ALMOST equal to Superman. Now Thor has lifted the world serpent which weighs around 1 3rd of earth or maybe even half, since Earth weighs about 6 sextillion tons, Thor lifted around 2.5 sextillion tons, which beats wonder woman's feat of lifting 1 3rd of the earth which is 2 sextillion tons and plus she barely did it. Thor also picked the world engine which basicaly meant that he picked up the nine worlds. Earth alone weighs 6 sextillion tons and the rest of the realms are barely the size of states so Thor lifted around 6 sextillion tons. Which puts him above all wonder woman feats.

nvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By nvr

@Epicbeast3000: Lol.first

off,Superman

says they are matched in strength.Also,

The Earth feat is not WWs greatest strength feat.How

about redirecting the concussive force of all the Greek Gods?

Or slowing down the eternal weight of the Spectre?

Or breaking a Quasar cube.The

same kind that Hulk,Herc,

And a bunch of

other heroes could not.She

also destroyed the Godwave Spector.The

same one that went thru the King Angel like a hot knife thru Butter.And she broke the Unbreakable Magic of Circe.The same

Magic that Superman,Captain

Marvel,MM,

and all the world's heroes combined could not break.Oh, and do

not worry,the

rest of your above post will be addressed.

One more thing,Batman

had just got thru sun amount.So

he was at full power.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By jojjimbo

Martian Manhunter

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By ghost_rider1
@nvr

@Epicbeast3000: Lol.first

off,Superman

says they are matched in strength.Also,

The Earth feat is not WWs greatest strength feat.How

about redirecting the concussive force of all the Greek Gods?

Or slowing down the eternal weight of the Spectre?

Or breaking a Quasar cube.The

same kind that Hulk,Herc,

And a bunch of

other heroes could not.She

also destroyed the Godwave Spector.The

same one that went thru the King Angel like a hot knife thru Butter.And she broke the Unbreakable Magic of Circe.The same

Magic that Superman,Captain

Marvel,MM,

and all the world's heroes combined could not break.Oh, and do

not worry,the

rest of your above post will be addressed.

One more thing,Batman

had just got thru sun amount.So

he was at full power.

Wonderwoman is NOT beating Thor. Even if the strength level is similar. The only thing wonder woman has over him is speed. Thor can go intangible, teleport, molecular manipulation. Mjonir will beat wonder woman. And he can throw Mjonir at her. And she can't outrun Mjonir no matter how fast she is
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mjolnir is more powerfull than all these people combined, so answer to the question is Thor.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Mattersuit

@nvr said:

MM lost to Supergirl. Who choked him with one hand. while WW beat Supergirl with one Hand. MM loss to Captain Marvel and Black Adam, while Wonder Woman beat the crap out of Black Mary who beat Black Adam and Captain Marvel, and she beat Captain Nazi, who was handing Black Adam his asteric.

Wonder Woman deflected trillions times trillions of faster than light speed particles of the shattered God, caught a Flash in the speed force, and Lassod Amazo before Superman could finish firing a point blank heat vision shot.

Wonder Woman withstood blows from Amazo, Despero, Darksied, Superman amped, Captain Marvel full speed head on, Ares, Pele, etc.

She took energy shots from Kingdom Gog, Circe, The Overmaster, The Quantum Zealot, etc.

Wonder Woman has warped reality, fixed it back, resisted the power of the Queen of fables, Blown up Hectate, Decay, Killed Cottus, taken blows from Brearious, etc.

She is more powerful than MM in action and DC Annual Wonder Woman says WW's power rivals Superman and surpasses MM. I do believe Thor and WW to be equals. And both more powerful than MM.

^Fail. So much fail.^

MM destroys.

nvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By nvr

@Mattersuit: Your explaination and counters to my points were so en

lightening.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Mattersuit

@nvr: Okay, you want reasoning?

He's faster, stronger, more durable, incredible healing factor, telepathic, and can shapeshift, turn invisible and intangible.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By dondave

@nvr: Also you used a ridiculous amount of ABC logic

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thor......that's it..

nvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By nvr

@dondave: Um

no,tha

t would be the MM supporters.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By blackadamFTW

Hey, it's fangirl101.

I still hate you.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By dondave

@nvr: Um no,that would be the Wonder Woman Fangirls, like you

nvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By nvr
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@Mattersuit said:

@nvr: Okay, you want reasoning?

He's faster, stronger, more durable, incredible healing factor, telepathic, and can shapeshift, turn invisible and intangible

I
No Caption Provided

I

No Caption Provided

have more if you need!

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By ghost_rider1
@nvr

U need to read up on mjonir. Thor doesn't have to beat wonder woman or martian manhunter because mjonir powers can do that. But in the case of martian manhunter. He could win....but wonder woman has no chance. It all depends on how well thor does against his telepathy. If thor can beat that and it comes down to his other powers and h2h combat. Thor will win this. Martian Manhunter Powers are not on par with Mjonir. Everything j'onn can do thor can also do with mjonir except shapeshift. But mjonir has other powers that would beat j'onn easily. Like molecular manipulation. Or he can just drain him of his power. Thor has so many abilities that j'onn won't be able to fight with him
80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By 80sBaby

How can Thor drain MM? J'onn doesn't have a power source like sunlight or Power Cosmic. Also, why are you all arguing about who could beat who in a fight? That has nothing to do with who's more powerful, overall.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By dondave

@nvr: while its good that you posted wonder woman resisting some telepathy, every encounter she has had MMH's telepathy she has lost.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#143  Edited By comicace3

Am I reading this correctly? Thor murders both.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By dondave

@comicace3: How if i may ask?

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By ghost_rider1
@dondave

@comicace3: How if i may ask?

Because of mjonir....the power of mjonir will destroy both of them. The only one who has a chance I j'onn and that's only if his telepathy can work. Thor has show to be resistant to telepathy....but who knows if its resistance is strong enought to beat j'onn
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By ghost_rider1
@80sBaby
How can Thor drain MM? J'onn doesn't have a power source like sunlight or Power Cosmic. Also, why are you all arguing about who could beat who in a fight? That has nothing to do with who's more powerful, overall.
Thor can drain his life force or his soul.....he does have that and it can be stripped from him by mjonir
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By dondave

@ghost_rider1: when was the last time that he used that ability, because it would have helped him void

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By 80sBaby

@ghost_rider1: Can I see some scans or issue #s where he's drained someone's life energy/soul?

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By ghost_rider1
@80sBaby
@ghost_rider1: Can I see some scans or issue #s where he's drained someone's life energy/soul?
My computer is down...u will need to get an thor exper who can post scans of that. If I could do it then I would....but I guarantee u he has done it and
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By ghost_rider1
@dondave

@ghost_rider1: when was the last time that he used that ability, because it would have helped him void

He wasn't trying to kill void until void wanted him to kill him. And its out of character to utilize mjonir abilities to its full for thor. But like I said to 80s baby. He has done it and it is something that is in his arsenal when he is using mjonir. He can also create barriers with mjonir if he is getting blitzed.