Who could beat Alex Mercer?

• 80 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hardartist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Hardartist

I wondering who can kick Alex Mercer's @$$ in your opinion.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

spectre 
superman 
hal 
kyle 
john 
MM 
wonder women 
shazam 
captain marvel 
midnighter ect ect
Hardartist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hardartist
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" spectre superman hal kyle john MM wonder women shazam captain marvel midnighter ect ect "
Hmm, cool.
Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Primarch

On a more "it would be an interesting fight" level, I reckon Spider-Man would beat him 10 times out of 10, but an interesting fight each time.

Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sleuth
@Primarch said:

" On a more "it would be an interesting fight" level, I reckon Spider-Man would beat him 10 times out of 10, but an interesting fight each time. "

Parker would be consumed easily. He's not fast or strong enough to do anything to Mercer.
Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Primarch
@Sleuth said:
" @Primarch said:

" On a more "it would be an interesting fight" level, I reckon Spider-Man would beat him 10 times out of 10, but an interesting fight each time. "

Parker would be consumed easily. He's not fast or strong enough to do anything to Mercer. "
He's faster & stronger (keep in mind Spider-Man holds back a lot) then Mercer, plus the Spider-Sense to warn him of when some of Mercer's more, exotic attacks are coming, not to mention he's far more experienced and capable with his fighting and abilities.  

And considering Mercer needs to consume to heal up after he's taken a few hits from any of the tougher things in the game, I'd be inclined to say Spider-Man is tougher.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Primarch said:
" @Sleuth said:
" @Primarch said:

Parker would be consumed easily. He's not fast or strong enough to do anything to Mercer. "
He's faster & stronger (keep in mind Spider-Man holds back a lot) then Mercer, plus the Spider-Sense to warn him of when some of Mercer's more, exotic attacks are coming, not to mention he's far more experienced and capable with his fighting and abilities.    And considering Mercer needs to consume to heal up after he's taken a few hits from any of the tougher things in the game, I'd be inclined to say Spider-Man is tougher. "
mercer can pick up tanks like nothing and hurl them for many yards, mercer also has more powers to help him with spidey and he has been able to come back from a nuke going off so i would say he wins
Hardartist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hardartist
@Primarch said:
" @Sleuth said:
" @Primarch said:

He's faster & stronger (keep in mind Spider-Man holds back a lot) then Mercer, plus the Spider-Sense to warn him of when some of Mercer's more, exotic attacks are coming, not to mention he's far more experienced and capable with his fighting and abilities.    And considering Mercer needs to consume to heal up after he's taken a few hits from any of the tougher things in the game, I'd be inclined to say Spider-Man is tougher. "
I'm sorry god dude, but i have to agree with Sleuth is right. In any ways, Parker would be beaten up in a matter of minutes.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Wisppeons
@Hardartist said:
" @Primarch said:
" @Sleuth said:
" @Primarch said:

I'm sorry god dude, but i have to agree with Sleuth is right. In any ways, Parker would be beaten up in a matter of minutes. "

seconds
glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By glforthewin
@DC_Marvel_1000: mercer can only pick up cars plus he was in a chopper when the nuke went off. 
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@glforthewin said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000: mercer can only pick up cars plus he was in a chopper when the nuke went off.  "

when the tank was destroyed you could pick them up, and being in a helicopter means little when a nuke hits you
Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Primarch

Well Spiderman has knocked out a T-Rex with one punch, and lifted and thrown a Semi-Truck with ease, and I think his speed, mobility and Spider-Sense would make him too hard a target for Mercer. he doesn't have to deal with many small and quick opponents, unless some new opponent comes up in the game that I ain't got to yet. 

(gets hit by a nuke eh? Herm.......guess I know its coming now)

glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By glforthewin
@DC_Marvel_1000:  Spiderman could pick up a wrecked tank. Plus when a tank is wreckage it weighs a lot less 
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sleuth
@glforthewin said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000:  Spiderman could pick up a wrecked tank. Plus when a tank is wreckage it weighs a lot less  "

Can he knock a helicopter out of the sky with it? Can he take point-blank shots from multiple tanks, helicopters, blackwatch soilders all while fighting several large mutants?
GreenScar98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GreenScar98
@glforthewin said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000:  Spiderman could pick up a wrecked tank. Plus when a tank is wreckage it weighs a lot less  "

Have u played the game? Mercer would kill Spidey easily, theres nothing that he has that could even make him  flinch
glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By glforthewin

plus how come he can survive a nuke but not a bunch of  rockets and beat downs from monsters

GreenScar98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GreenScar98
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"spectre superman hal kyle john MM wonder women shazam captain marvel midnighter ect ect "

I can agree with u on most of those, but Midnighter? plz explain
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@glforthewin said:
"plus how come he can survive a nuke but not a bunch of  rockets and beat downs from monsters "
since making a game with a person who can't die is lame
glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By glforthewin
@DC_Marvel_1000: agreed unless the game is awesome to the point where not dying is a problem
Hardartist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hardartist
@glforthewin said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000: agreed unless the game is awesome to the point where not dying is a problem "
Dying has to be in a game. Why matters?
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By Matezoide2

i think Namor would give Mercer a good fight

Hardartist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hardartist
@Matezoide said:
" i think Namor would give Mercer a good fight "
I don't think that could be...Remember, he can disguise himself as one of his pals. then he would come over him and consume him without suspecting him.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Matezoide2
@DC_Marvel_1000: 

*stares at Prince of Persia for PS3/Xbox 360*

agreed
Hardartist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Hardartist

What are you agreed for?

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Matezoide2
@Hardartist: 
i agreed with DC_Marvel when he said that a game where you cant die is lame
have you seen the last Prince of Persia game? you cant die on it,no matter what
if you fall from a high place,the princess catch you
if you get your @ss kicked by an enemy,she blasts him away 

this killed the game,really i plaied the others Prince of Persia game and was excited for this one,but not only the protagonist is an idiot,who doesnt even compare to the original,you also cant die and can only fight one enemy at time,thank god i didnt rent/bought this piece of crap
biggest disapointment since Final Fantasy XII (with suck b@lls)

anyway,it is no like Mercer will sneak on Namor if they are fighting,i mean Namor knows where Mercer is and can see him changing his form,i dont see Mercer sneaking on him during a battle
besides,Mercer haves to kill before absorbing,he isnt strong enough to kill in Namor in one blow and absorb before the Sub-Mariner can react

ps: anyone already plaied the new Batman game?the demo has just been released at PSN/Live :)
it is awesome (sadly, the demo is small as a cellphone)
Hardartist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Hardartist
@Matezoide said:
" @Hardartist:  i agreed with DC_Marvel when he said that a game where you cant die is lame have you seen the last Prince of Persia game? you cant die on it,no matter what if you fall from a high place,the princess catch you if you get your @ss kicked by an enemy,she blasts him away  this killed the game,really i plaied the others Prince of Persia game and was excited for this one,but not only the protagonist is an idiot,who doesnt even compare to the original,you also cant die and can only fight one enemy at time,thank god i didnt rent/bought this piece of crap biggest disapointment since Final Fantasy XII (with suck b@lls) anyway,it is no like Mercer will sneak on Namor if they are fighting,i mean Namor knows where Mercer is and can see him changing his form,i dont see Mercer sneaking on him during a battle besides,Mercer haves to kill before absorbing,he isnt strong enough to kill in Namor in one blow and absorb before the Sub-Mariner can react  ps: anyone already plaied the new Batman game?the demo has just been released at PSN/Live :) it is awesome (sadly, the demo is small as a cellphone) "
I see..Never mind.
EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk, Batman(with prep time), Spiderman, Thor, The Thing, Doomsday, Green Lanterns, Silver Surfer, Cole Macgrath, Delsin Rowe, Ezio Auditore, Altair, Master Chief, Gordon Freeman(with a upgraded Gravity Gun), Shazam, The Flash(Wally West and Barry Allen), Dante, Vergil, Sora,Kratos, Starkiller and many many more

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Duke Nukem

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

James Heller

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk, Batman(with prep time), Spiderman, Thor, The Thing, Doomsday, Green Lanterns, Silver Surfer, Cole Macgrath, Delsin Rowe, Ezio Auditore, Altair, Master Chief, Gordon Freeman(with a upgraded Gravity Gun), Shazam, The Flash(Wally West and Barry Allen), Dante, Vergil, Sora,Kratos, Starkiller and many many more

Ezio????? Altair????' Master Chief???

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By EliteMan737

@payneintheass: Ezio and Altair are awesome and master chief can one shot mercer in a few seconds

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cole kills

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, Doomguy, Drax and Star-Lord can Pwn Mercer.

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@payneintheass: well,it wasn't a joke. MC can shoot Mercer in head with one shot and Altair and Ezio can hide.

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8

TOAA

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

James Heller.

ob1ed209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alex Mercer is at best a city level threat with durability feats on par with Luke cage and no history of consuming anybody with enhanced physical durability. He's high mid tier at best in my book with special circumstances making him immune to telepathy (existing as a living colony of viruses). With that said any decent high tier brick or energy manipulator should crush. Magneto, quasar, green lantern, superman, Thor, ect. As far as trying to pick someone not on the a list I can think of a couple individuals or combos like radiation man, human torch, Ice Man, Living Laser, Electro, anti-venom, heatwave, weather wizard, any two of those has a good shot if they play it smart. Mercer doesn't bring a lot to the table a capable flyer with good damage output or any kind of ranged hax can't counter.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By pipxeroth

No one, because alex mercer tanked a nuke!!!11!

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@payneintheass: well,it wasn't a joke. MC can shoot Mercer in head with one shot and Altair and Ezio can hide.

Well you are wrong.

MC has a better chance, with special weapons.

But Altair and Ezio are just humans.

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eliteman737 said:

Well you are wrong.

Hmm... I guess you're right. I meant if MC was with Spartan Lazer or Energy Sword or Binary Rifle or maybe Forerunner weapons, MC would kill his @SS instantly

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@payneintheass said:
@eliteman737 said:

Well you are wrong.

Hmm... I guess you're right. I meant if MC was with Spartan Lazer or Energy Sword or Binary Rifle or maybe Forerunner weapons, MC would kill his @SS instantly

Already had a battle that discussed that.

It was concluded that the Laser at best would simply penetrate through Alex. Not to mention that Alex can dodge it.

And Chief would get one shot or speed blitzed.

Now about anybody on High Tier to above can beat him.

BulletTimer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rune King Thor.

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy said:
@eliteman737 said:
@payneintheass said:
@eliteman737 said:

Well you are wrong.

It was concluded that the Laser at best would simply penetrate through Alex. Not to mention that Alex can dodge it.

Oh come on man. Could Mercer survive anything like Gravity Hammer or Energy Sword? No right? So stop saying like that.

And also:

No Caption Provided

Rune King Thor.

Yep

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Dygoboy

@eliteman737 said:
@dygoboy said:
@eliteman737 said:
@payneintheass said:
@eliteman737 said:

Well you are wrong.

Oh come on man. Could Mercer survive anything like Gravity Hammer or Energy Sword? No right? So stop saying like that.

And also:

No Caption Provided
@bullettimer said:

Rune King Thor.

Yep

No Caption Provided

Yes he can. The Energy sword is simply able to cut through stuff. And Mercer has an answer for that. Regeneration. And going close quarters with somebody like Alex with somebody like Masterchief is suicide. He gets one-shot.

The Gravity gun barely has any sort OP compared to Alex hammerfists. Which littearly cause 70 ton tanks to flip into the air with pure shockwave alone. And again. A close quareters weapon. He gets one-shot.

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy said:
@eliteman737 said:
@dygoboy said:
@eliteman737 said:
@payneintheass said:
@eliteman737 said:

Well you are wrong.

And also:

No Caption Provided
@bullettimer said:

Rune King Thor.

Yep

No Caption Provided

Yes he can. The Energy sword is simply able to cut through stuff. And Mercer has an answer for that. Regeneration. And going close quarters with somebody like Alex with somebody like Masterchief is suicide. He gets one-shot.

The Gravity gun barely has any sort OP compared to Alex hammerfists. Which littearly cause 70 ton tanks to flip into the air with pure shockwave alone. And again. A close quareters weapon. He gets one-shot.

Are you sometimes overestimating Mercer or something? Because MC could kill him with his Special Weapons from Halo series like Gravity Hammer

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Dygoboy
@eliteman737 said:
@dygoboy said:
@eliteman737 said:
@dygoboy said:
@eliteman737 said:
@payneintheass said:
@eliteman737 said:

Well you are wrong.

And also:

No Caption Provided
@bullettimer said:

Rune King Thor.

Yep

No Caption Provided

Are you sometimes overestimating Mercer or something? Because MC could kill him with his Special Weapons from Halo series like Gravity Hammer

I'm not overestimating him. I know Alex better than almost anyone else. And I'm a massive Halo Fan. I literately bought an xbox one just because of it....And probably Crackdown 3.

Now you're assuming that Chief will survive at CQC with Alex. That's highly unlikely due to him being fully outmatched in skill and physicality. The Gravity Hammer hasn't shown feats of one-shoting a guy who takes modern day high power artillery as a work routine every Tuesday. Somebody with a Town Level durability.

Again he get's one-shot. The best option for Chief would be for him to keep his distance and try shooting Alex. Even by then it wont work. He gets blitzed then one-shot.

DarkWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eliteman737: dude old thread is old and you bumped such an old thread?, anyways people like superman, composite Dante with all his Arsenals, Kratos, high-tier spawn, Asura, wonder woman, Martian man hunter, the flash, iron man, hulk, herald levels, mid-level+ reality warpers etc.

Basically too many people to count.

@dygoboy said:
@eliteman737 said:
@dygoboy said:
@eliteman737 said:
@payneintheass said:
@eliteman737 said:

Well you are wrong.

And also:

No Caption Provided
@bullettimer said:

Rune King Thor.

Yep

No Caption Provided

Gravity Hammer isn't hurting someone that heals at the same speed as deadpool but with shape-shifting abilities and vastly higher physical stats, Gravity Hammer is OP in some cases but Alex merely survives or even tanks it. And as Dygoboy said, Master Chief gets Blitzed and/or one-shoted

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0c8d423f980
deactivated-5a0c8d423f980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kobric: honestly most high or even mid level comic characters due to featswod stomp him,however I think some things need to be adressed about Mercer

He threw an intact 50 ton tank, half a block, with one hand and absolutely no exertion, without his muscle mass which doubles his strength

He doesn't really need to consume people to heal, it helps but it's more of a gameplay mechanic... He has wolverine like healing BUT consuming does speed it up... so he only consumes when hes been seriously hurt, or needs to power up... More on that later

He's bulletproof as of P2, he can tank Thermoberic missles (idk if that's how you spell it XD) and can fall from any height

He can' punch through anything practically with enough time

And any of his weapons can cut through tank armor like butter

He also has memories of hundreds or thousands of highly trained marines and black watch soldiers

He can cover himself in armor and has a very pathetic shield

He can see through walks and smoke

He can see bullets and rockets on slow motion

He can pull helicopters out of the sky

James Heller can do a city wide devastater(although it may have been from the a power boost from destroying and consuming Mercer idk

He can release a gas that instantly infects everything, it's how he restarted the viral infection in P2

He would absolutely stomp Spidey and Cole, and Deslin (and Ezio and Altair lol) and as much as it hurts to say probably the entire Haloverse (except the Didect with his TK I don't see an answer to that...

Oh yeah one more thing... He can consume anyone and perfectly emulate them... Like the Thing so he could probably pretend to be some unsuspecting Elite and sneak up on him...

Wow sorry that was a lot but I'm a huge Prototype fan, and since it wasn't really all that popular I just thought I would ptovofe some feats for those who didn't play it,.. Highly recommend it if you can't tell haha

So yeah :D

Oh and he can consume people to boost his power by a decent amout( I don't think it's too much, as Heller was able to hang with him still... I guess it comes down to how much stronger Heller is... Who knows

Have a nice day!