Who Can Beat Freddy Kruger In The Dream World?

• 175 results
Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Joewell911

Freddy Kruger has no prep but full info

In the dream world

No herald level people or above

No prep or info for the challenger

All bloodlusted

No waking up

You can go one on one or have a team ( up to 5 )

Freddy has help from Jason, Michel Myers, Chucky, and Frankenstein's Monster

There fighting in the dream world with a lake of blood around them

They start 50ft away

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By GonnaRain

Magik, Scarlet Witch, Emma Frost, Doctor Strange... and pretty much most of the DC/Marvel Universe.

The scenario is quite interesting, but I don't see the team, even is blood lusted, as dangerous as most heroes. The fight taking place in the Dream World would be the real "catch", but if I remember correctly, and please correct me if I'm wrong, willpower is what is needed in order to defeat Freddy there, after all many teenagers did manage to do that in the past... right?

So, taking that into consideration, if they can be beaten by regular humans, even as a team, I don't see them as much of a treat when faced against superheroes, let alone against team of them.

Avatar image for the_lone_wanderer
The Lone Wanderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The Lone Wanderer

Two words: Jean Grey.

crazyguy47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By crazyguy47

Freddy's weakness is changed in every movie so it's a bit inconsistent

holy water has beat him

physical attacks for the most part (nightmare on elmstreet 4)

not being afraid of him

also Freddy fears fire a bit because that's how he died.

I'm just going to say a team of x-men go in and beat his ass down.

Just think of it, stupid teenage kids from the 80's go in and kick his at the end of every movie, and horror movie characters are some of the most brainless people out there. If 80's teenagers can beat him than any comic book character could KO him or kill him, no problem at all. Freddy is a bitch when he's not fighting a 17 year old.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By SoA
Nightmask #3
Nightmask #3
GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GonnaRain

@Freddyscomingforyou: I don't remember much about the saga, but wasn't there a movie, or two, where the kids trained to beat/fight him while in the Dream World? Dream warriors or something like that...

Anyways, I know for certain that while in the Dream World he's quite powerful, but here we're not talking about regular humans either. And I'm guessing in some cases, telepaths for example, the fight could be pretty easy for them, since they're fighting pretty much in their own minds.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Roman

My team:

• Human Torch
  • Firelord
  • Firestorm
  • Pyro
Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@The_Roman said:

My team:

• Human Torch
  • Firelord
  • Firestorm
  • Pyro

He could just change the place into a deep water.

I think only a strong reality warper could defeat a bloodlusted Freddy. He changed a woman into insect for fun. What could do Jean Grey or any x-men?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no proof Freddy is God in the Dream world. He gets tricked and beaten by little kids. The problem is that Freddy is like a battery, the more fear the victim experiences in his world, the stronger he becomes. He seems to need to make you suffer and experience fear before he can do any harm to you. He has never killed anyone the instant they started dreaming. Time is required.

Immensely intelligent and savvy beings would not fear him and it is entirely possible that cosmic level psychics would know they are being manipulated and would just snap themselves out of it.

Characters that would be able to defeat him based off sheer willpower include:

-Silver Age Superman, Thanos and similar beings that have proven time and again to defeat cosmic level illusion and psychic power. Dr. Strange most likely has some type of amulet that protects him from dream rape. Lol.

Characters that defeat him based on sheer physical force and psychic energy include:

-Professor X ( Fear doesn't seem to bother him much, he does what he needs to and would only fear if others got hurt. ), The Spectre, Lucifer and Michael ( DC ), Ghost Rider and similar beings granted power by TOAA, God or Lucifer.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Roman

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@The_Roman said:

My team:

• Human Torch
  • Firelord
  • Firestorm
  • Pyro

I think only a strong reality warper could defeat a bloodlusted Freddy. He changed a woman into insect for fun. What could do Jean Grey or any x-men?

All of them except Pyro can fly, and they could just boil the water, especially Firelord. Hell, he'd smack Freddy upside the head with his mighty Cosmic Firestaff of Awesome.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Roman said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@The_Roman said:

My team:

• Human Torch
  • Firelord
  • Firestorm
  • Pyro

All of them except Pyro can fly, and they could just boil the water, especially Firelord. Hell, he'd smack Freddy upside the head with his mighty Cosmic Firestaff of Awesome.

How do you figure weaponry from the real universe would be effective in someones dream? Derp!

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#13  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
No Caption Provided
throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By throughmyeyez

This is retarded. He's invincible in the dream world.

No Caption Provided
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#15  Edited By Strider1992

Ghost Rider

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Roman

@P0rtal: Fire. He'll be too busy running like a b!tch.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AngryHulks
No Caption Provided
Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Joewell911

@P0rtal said:

There is no proof Freddy is God in the Dream world. He gets tricked and beaten by little kids. The problem is that Freddy is like a battery, the more fear the victim experiences in his world, the stronger he becomes. He seems to need to make you suffer and experience fear before he can do any harm to you. He has never killed anyone the instant they started dreaming. Time is required.

Immensely intelligent and savvy beings would not fear him and it is entirely possible that cosmic level psychics would know they are being manipulated and would just snap themselves out of it.

-Silver Age Superman, Thanos and similar beings that have proven time and again to defeat cosmic level illusion and psychic power. Dr. Strange most likely has some type of amulet that protects him from dream rape. Lol.

Characters that defeat him based on sheer physical force and psychic energy include:

-Professor X ( Fear doesn't seem to bother him much, he does what he needs to and would only fear if others got hurt. ), The Spectre, Lucifer and Michael ( DC ), Ghost Rider and similar beings granted power by TOAA, God or Lucifer.

most of dose guys are above herald level

and he has full info on all your peeps fears and stuff

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

Squirrel Girl

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Joewell911

@Evil Incarnate said:

Squirrel Girl

she beat Thantos, thats above herald

and so is Aunt May before anybody says it

RedQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#21  Edited By RedQueen

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

No Caption Provided

This would be my choice...... although the no herald level or above means probably not an option.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea, I know they are above Herald level...my point was that I don't really think anyone on that Herald level would be able to do much against Freddy. Well, i had hoped that was implied so I apologize if it wasn't clear.

Is Juggernaut protected by Cytorakk from illusions, is his mind invulnerable as well if he ever takes a nap with his helmet on? Can Freddy even penetrate his mind ? There are a lot of potentials, but again it is not really clear if Freddy is GOD of the Dreamworld. You'd think Nightmare might be able to compare, but thats not really clear. That could be a stalemate.

@joewell said:

@P0rtal said:

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Joewell911

@P0rtal: should i rase the level to sky father?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By nefarious

Ghost Rider.

mobsters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mobsters

God

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@The_Roman said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@The_Roman said:

My team:

• Human Torch
  • Firelord
  • Firestorm
  • Pyro

You don't get it. Freddy is immortal in dreamworld. They couldn't kill him. And in the Freddy vs. Jason, when Freddy realized Jason fear from water, he changed the weather to rainy. What do think he will do when he see 4 fire mutants? Drop them into the bottom of a sea.

If that's not enough then drop them and freeze the sea. If that's not enough then change them to match and crush them. There is a lot of variation.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Joewell911

@mobsters said:

God

Y U NO READ THE RULES

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jayfournines

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

No Caption Provided

This!

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@P0rtal said:

Yea, I know they are above Herald level...my point was that I don't really think anyone on that Herald level would be able to do much against Freddy. Well, i had hoped that was implied so I apologize if it wasn't clear.

Is Juggernaut protected by Cytorakk from illusions, is his mind invulnerable as well if he ever takes a nap with his helmet on? Can Freddy even penetrate his mind ? There are a lot of potentials, but again it is not really clear if Freddy is GOD of the Dreamworld. You'd think Nightmare might be able to compare, but thats not really clear. That could be a stalemate.

@joewell said:

@P0rtal said:

Has Juggernaut need to sleep? I ask this because who has to sleep that isn't invulnerable.

I saw a scan where Cain was dreaming and talking with Cytorak. He lose his powers in his dream, if I remember correctly. And if it's canon.

Work

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Work

T-800 would destroy Freddy with ease.

Work

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Work

Chucky would beat Freddy too. On some Circumstances.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Joewell911

@Work: in the dream world?

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ghostrider2

@Strider92 said:

Ghost Rider

Work

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Work

@joewell said:

@Work: in the dream world?

Well Dream World Chucky would probably lose as much as I hate to say it. Real world Chucky would probably win.

T-800 is a machine, so a fight between him and Freddy would never happen since machines dont have brains nor does he sleep. Not to mention T-800's don't feel fear.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Wolfrazer
@mypasswordis1234 said:

@The_Roman said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@The_Roman said:

My team:

• Human Torch
  • Firelord
  • Firestorm
  • Pyro

You don't get it. Freddy is immortal in dreamworld. They couldn't kill him. And in the Freddy vs. Jason, when Freddy realized Jason fear from water, he changed the weather to rainy. What do think he will do when he see 4 fire mutants? Drop them into the bottom of a sea.

If that's not enough then drop them and freeze the sea. If that's not enough then change them to match and crush them. There is a lot of variation.

Jason isn't afraid of water, look at some F13th movies and you'll see that. Hes more afraid of drowning, but the movie didn't seem to show that correctly.
DCsuperman0007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DCsuperman0007

Professor X could take over Freddy's mind then control dream world and kill the other 4.

Work

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Work

I bet Pinhead could take Freddy on.

Pinheads just as powerful in the dream world as he is in reality world in hell.

Pinheads the Black Pope of Hell, Only one who could kill or depower him is Lucifer or God.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Evil Incarnate said:

Squirrel Girl

This

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Juggernaut takes a nap and his mind is also protected during this state, then I would say Juggernaut should be one of very few beings with the potential to not be harmed. But that depends on the potential of Cytorakk being more powerful than Freddy even in his dream world.

I think the stronger you are, the more time it will require for Freddy to gain enough power inside the dream to kill you. This is a double whammy for anyone who is obscenely powerful, like Odin or Galactus. There is simply more energy to draw on and Freddy is invulnerable in the dream world. Fire won't do anything to him, he fears it, but that sentiment doesn't mean anything since its HIS WORLD.

After the past few hours of thinking about it, I do not think any psychics can defeat Freddy in the dream world. Their powers shouldn't exist in the Dreamscape. @OP - There is no need to change the thread to skyfather level. I think Odin, Zeus and Galactus would get wrecked by Freddy in the Dreamworld. They are all pretty terrified of a lot of things and I think Freddy would exploit their fears easier than regular beings. Odin and Zeus fear losing their status and the harm of their family. Galactus would go down the quickest, he is absolutely the largest Egocentric being around and losing his status is by far the most terrifying thing ever. This is a being who has never been attacked mentally by anyone but Odin in the past and he did not fair well against Odin in their psychic battle. It was a dead even fight, so Galactus has a SERIOUS weakness for illusion casting.

I stick to what i said, if Cytorakks power truly makes Juggernaut invulnerable even with his helmet on during naps, even though he doesnt need them, I say he could survive any assault from Freddy. Dr. Strange definitely has defenses against this type of thing. Can't really think of anyone else who could hope to inflict harm to Freddy in his own world.

@DCsuperman0007 said:

Professor X could take over Freddy's mind then control dream world and kill the other 4.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Morpheus, god of dreams. Hypnos, god of sleep. Hades/ Pluto, ruler of the dead.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#42  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

@Jonny_Anonymous:

I was think about Sandman also!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Btw I just finished Y the Lat man, Should I start reading this series?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#43  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@MadeinBangladesh: Do you mean start reading Sandman?

Avatar image for alexandrawallace
AlexandraWallace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

perseus

Freddy is just a level of Calibos in the clash of the titan(1981 version) and Perseus easily defeat him, so i think Perseus would pawn Freddy too lol

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#45 the_stegman  Moderator

A really strong magic user or telepath. Or someone with similar powers.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawn..Though I don't think Freddy would want to face his dreams. Freddy would be scared of Spawn

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Sleep Walker

Dr Strange

Mephisto

Wolverine. Does not feel fear. As hard to "kill" as Jason was/is. Great fighter. Beat down Satan in Hell.

Sandman: From the Guardians. Don't even know if the Guardians can be killed as long as children believed in them.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

My Team

Scarecrow

Sinestro

Murmur ( DC Flash Rogue )

Daredevil

They're all pretty great with grasping the whole "fear" concept, I think they'd do perfectly fine facing a team of horror/slasher foes.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ghost Rider stomps

BadVoodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By BadVoodoo

Sadly this is one of the few villains batman wouldn't be able to beat...

Hal Gordon having the strongest will might fair pretty well. Sinestro being a master of fear and creativity would also give Freddy a run for his money.

I'd give both contestants a 25% chance of winning