Regular equipment and powers

Who'd win? For what reasons?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Harming galactus is more than what I've seen from kyle. Hell I dropped new guardians because they never seemed to adressed his power increase.

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'd take Old King Thor all day. He's already shown greater feats in his fight with Galactus and Gorr and as already stated, Kyle's power increase does not seem to be that substantial and he still has trouble with regular space foes. Kyle also encounters problems when using the full scale of his abilities like what we saw when he used the indigo power to teleport away.

Gabranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Gabranth

You have to read The new Guardian Annual comic book. There they start to explain his power increase. He went through the source wall and saw the source code that shapes the universe. He can change the source code which affect reality. He created "Oblivion" which is the "Anti-Kyle"...his opposite. Negative Kyle "oblivion" could just change reality by thinking it and Kyle is figuring out how to do it too.

He only scratched the surface of his potential but he could just think Odin out of existence at this point...pretty much. He has been promoted to the top tier of powerful beings in DC universe. Once he figures out 100% of his abilities, he will be like a God or God.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/white-lantern-kyle-rayner-vs-galactus-1562436/

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@gabranth: Already read it and theoretically maybe he could alter entire planes of existence and think Thor out of existence. Like I said, he has trouble when using the full scale of his powers and when he created Oblivion and rewrote the equation, it was all done in accident. Kyle also isn't the type to just alter reality, it was Oblivion that started doing so and he is pretty much all the bad things Kyle hides in himself put into one being. So far whenever he has encountered other foes he looks like a plain regular lantern because he does not have 100% control over all his abilities. Until he does, he isn't going to win this fight.

Gabranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fresh_prince: So far whenever he has encountered other foes he looks like a plain regular lantern because he does not have 100% control over all his abilities. Until he does, he isn't going to win this fight.

I agree with this

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers