Where does a Prepped Rick Sanchez fall on the power scale?

Jkutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Watching Rick and Morty lead me to believe that Rick with prep is far above even the best preppers from comics at least. I was wondering where you guys would put him. Will post some feats as needed.

No Caption Provided

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkutz: I only watched up to episode 1

Avatar image for howard_the-duck
Howard_The-Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Howard_The-Duck

He's rickdiculously good with prep, but as to where he lies on the "prep power scale" is pretty difficult to gauge since he hasn't had that many appearances yet. (Season 2 of Rick & Morty just started). Going by feats I would put him around the same level as people like Reed Richards and Lex Luthor, maybe a bit higher. Going by hype and speculation he may actually be one of, if not the best, prepper in all fiction.

For those who don't know who Rick is, here are some of his more impressive feats I could remember from the top of my head

• Made a FTL spaceship with junk he found around his Son-in-Law's garage
  • Created a neutrino bomb capable of eradicating all life on the planet, presumably while drunk
  • Created a portal gun that allows him to travel to an infinite number of dimensions pretty much giving him unlimited resources
  • Spoilers ahead
  • Created a size altering gun capable of making someone (Morty) small enough to be inside a human body or make someone (A dead naked homeless man) large enough to engulf the continent of North America
  • Realized he was inside a simulation of a simulation inside another giant simulation ran by aliens trying to scam him out of the secret to concentrated dark matter fuel (which allows Rick to travel faster than anyone else in the galaxy) and while in the simulation "unwittingly" gave the aliens the ingredients to make the dark matter fuel, but in reality gave them the ingredients to make a bomb that caused an explosion a good size of Jupiter.
  • Was able to scientifically uncurse items created by The Devil that had ironic punishments (an aftershave that made you irresistible to women but also made you impotent, a typewriter that writes best selling murder novels but the murders come true, shoes that made you run much faster but you had to run until you die, etc.), drove him to suicide and later physically beat up The freaking Devil
  • Created a device that pretty much stops time indefinitely
  • In the comics Rick created a machine that merged his reality with another reality in which the stocks he invested in where successful and the other timeline is literally erased from existence

He also has no morals and is absolutely ruthless. Despite all this though he is still held back by a few things. He's often very drunk, to the point where he can barley function, extremely arrogant as seen when Morty was trying to talk Rick out of combining human DNA with several other species to revert them to their normal selves, and Rick dismisses Morty's reasoning because "he's not a genius" and inadvertently caused humanity to turn into Cronenberg monsters, and is also lazy as seen in the same episode when Rick was capable of curing humanity but would rather go to a different dimension where another Rick cured the plague and died shortly after and take his place.

But anyways, on the "prep power scale", in terms of destructive capability, going by feats he's a easily a planet buster, but going by hype and speculation I would place him at universe/reality busting level (The season 2 trailer ends with Rick saying "We did it Morty, now let's get out of here and destroy this whole universe".) Plus that stock market device that destroys other timelines is kind of definitive proof he can destroy realities.

Anyways I've spent a while writing this post, and I think I'll stop now. If anyone want's to know some more of Ricks feats let me know and I'll write you another small novel, or better yet go watch the show.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dextersinister

Pretty high, surprised he doesn't get some serious love on the vine.

I would advise you watch the show rather than read on him because it's bloody good.

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i would say he would be number 2 or even 1

antiwhipped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By antiwhipped

Can create universes in boxes to power his stuff.

Can incept people.

Created an AI on his car that made world peace on a planet as just part of a convoluted scheme to get out of murdering a guy.

Jordancotton50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure what everyone has been watching that's commented on here. They have failed to mention that Rick created a NEW element and specifies that only he can do it, and if God exists it's him. Also, while BLACKED out destroyed a monster that has the power of destroying a universe that would've taken a group of superheroes (5) to be specific. Rick mentioned to them that 'i feel like a lot of the work you do can be knocked out in 5 minutes' (avengers level type threat to the group of heroes) but like a cat to Rick sanchez. Rick managed to wipe out 4 out of 5 heroes while blacked out creating a 'saw' like game.

An example of how great ricks mind is without prep, is when Rick turned himself into a pickle and his mother took the anti - pickle syrum away from him. Forcing Rick to improvise, he lured a cat to knock him down a drain, killed some rats and kept his tongue laid on their brain to move certain parts of their body. He then attached the limbs to his body (a pickle) and fought off the highest level of security and one mercanary by creating weapons out of office supplies. Flew himself to where his mother was and cured himself.

I'd say his well above the feats of batman/iron man. With prep, a sober Rick and knowing about batman and iron man, he could kill them both quite easily.

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lsoon23

Apparently in some comic he is capable of creating a machine that can eradicate entire timelines, so possibly universal with prep at maximum. He can create a tonne of gadgets that can make him extremely haxed though.

Avatar image for deactivated-6019e88460d57
deactivated-6019e88460d57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rich Sanchez has auto death inducement shields that insta kill you if you so much as touch him.

He has a lot of hax stuff tbh.