What street level can defeat Shadowland Daredevil?

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Susanoo

From what i've heard and read, Shadowland Daredevil is quite the fighter. Who can defeat this guy? 

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ComicStooge

Midnighter and possibly Deathstroke.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Power NeXus

We don't really know until we get a couple more showings from him. All we really know so far is that he feat current Iron Fist, can withstand getting stabbed straight through the chest with Wolverine's claws, and can one-shot Wolverine.

batman_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By batman_is_god
@ComicStooge:
All of the guys in your pic.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Susanoo
@batman_is_god said:
"@ComicStooge: All of the guys in your pic. "

Those guys got taken out by Bulls-eye actually... then DD killed him.
batman_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By batman_is_god
@Susanoo:
One is not even Marvel. 

DD beat Wolverine?
Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Skaddix

Yes DD beat down Shang Chi, Iron Fist, Logan, Cage, Spidey, Punisher, Elektra 

Ghost Rider, he rides a motorcycle so that makes him street level right? 

Midnighter probably, Deathstroke probably not.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By spidey 15
@batman_is_god said:
" @ComicStooge: All of the guys in your pic. "
These guys doesn't stand a chance. Wolverine has lost to current DD IIRC. Punisher tried to kill him and he failed. Also one punch is enough to Kill Frank since DD was able to hurt Logan. Batman will lose too, obviously. DD is faster stronger and he can easily KO him. Or DD can just use his wrist blade to cut his head off. Also, i don't think Batman can really hurt DD since Wolverine has failed to do it with his claws. 
Oh, Slade would lose too. 
batman_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By batman_is_god
@spidey 15:
Whatever you say. So many A list haters on these forums it's crazy
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#10  Edited By Deadcool

Well, Spidey kicked him in the face, Does that counts? (LOL, obviusly not...)

No Caption Provided

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By spidey 15
@batman_is_god said:
" @spidey 15: Whatever you say. So many A list haters on these forums it's crazy "
Is this your response? 
I actually expected an actual argument and not call me hater. 
But this is what usually happens when people know they are wrong but they don't want to accept it. 
=P 

@Deadcool: LOL, obviously not 

=]
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15:  Oh that is how he did it, I expected something... better, no offence, but that wasn't impresive, I expected fighting skills.
Maybe the Totempowered Spidey could do something...
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@spidey 15 said:

" @batman_is_god said:

" @ComicStooge: All of the guys in your pic. "
These guys doesn't stand a chance. Wolverine has lost to current DD IIRC. Punisher tried to kill him and he failed. Also one punch is enough to Kill Frank since DD was able to hurt Logan. Batman will lose too, obviously. DD is faster stronger and he can easily KO him. Or DD can just use his wrist blade to cut his head off. Also, i don't think Batman can really hurt DD since Wolverine has failed to do it with his claws. Oh, Slade would lose too.  "
I agree with everything in this post.

Hm....I cant list many street level fighters...

I dont think Colossus or nightcrawler would do, not gambit....

Is Cyber considered a street fighter?

P.S: I think I may debate about Gambit.....
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PirateKing69
@spidey 15: hey wher do you get your scans from?
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

Karate Kid....Kenshiro...perhaps Lady Shiva.

batman_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By batman_is_god
@spidey 15:
I did not give you an argument, because I know that is what you wanted and I am not going to help you get off. 
=P
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool: More impressive? You are kidding right. You can see what he did to spidey, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Elektra and Shang, right? No skills would make this more impressive and The Other spidey does not stand any chance either. 
=] 

@TheCerealKillz: I don't think Gambit stands a chance either against a character with the speed and power of Current DD( He could take Danny;s head off, before he could react, he was able to hurt Wolverine with a punch and he sent him flying across the room and in my scans he owns Spidey, Danny, Luke and others at the same time). Not to mention that his skills has been improved too. Danny has noticed that. 

=]
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By spidey 15
@batman_is_god said:
" @spidey 15: I did not give you an argument, because I know that is what you wanted and I am not going to help you get off. =P "

@PirateKing69 said:
" @spidey 15: hey wher do you get your scans from? "
Internet( Google ) 
Respect threads 
Comics 

=]
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@spidey 15 said:
" @Deadcool: More impressive? You are kidding right. You can see what he did to spidey, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Elektra and Shang, right? No skills would make this more impressive and The Other spidey does not stand any chance either. 
=] 

@TheCerealKillz: I don't think Gambit stands a chance either against a character with the speed and power of Current DD( He could take Danny;s head off, before he could react, he was able to hurt Wolverine with a punch and he sent him flying across the room and in my scans he owns Spidey, Danny, Luke and others at the same time). Not to mention that his skills has been improved too. Danny has noticed that.  =] "
oh okay.

Wow, he made wolverine owned all of them? O_o I do not underestimate the power of DD anymore.....Thanks for the info.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By spidey 15
@TheCerealKillz: You are welcome. 

As for wolverine 

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@TheCerealKillz:  

He's possessed by the Beast of the Hand. 
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@spidey 15: 

That is some Insane **** he just did.

Iron Fist was looking amazed....lol.
FunnyStuff707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By FunnyStuff707

I haven't gotten the third issue yet, but in Shadowland: Moon Knight, he's getting some kind of mystic Sapphire Moon to kill the Beast in DD, so I suspect Moon Knight could do it, but only with the help of a plot device.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By spidey 15
@TheCerealKillz: LOL, He should. 
=P
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Deadcool
@TheCerealKillz:  well... That thing is not Daredevil anymore.... But yeah, he is pretty powerful
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15:  Why not?, Totempowered Spidey killed Morlun, and the normal one is able to fight Hulk and Rulk... I think that if he is not holding back he could defeat him... But it seems that he no longer needs his organs... I dont know... maybe I need to read the issue, lol...
THOR WINS...well, he is not street level, but I am sure that he wins...
WarChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By WarChild

Luke Cage, FTW

ckal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ckal

The only person Shadowland DD has decisively beat really is Shang-Chi (who he dominated very quickly). 

He got a shot in on Iron Fist after Danny easily blocked his first two attacks, and was completely fine in the next panel. 
Oh yeah, both Shang-Chi and Iron Fist were not really trying to fight DD either, just talk to him. 

He basically one shot Wolverine after getting stabbed in the chest with both hands by Wolverine (Wolverine being very surprised DD wasn't dead, and got punched into a pillar).

He got one shot in on Spider-Man (who was completely fine) and who then webbed DD and took him down in the next panel.

The only other thing would be when he was pinned down by about 7 of them and got up by unleashing what looked to be some form of energy from the Beast.

I would definitely like to see more from DD. He has showed he is very quick/fast and powerful, apparently very durable, and he is basically always blood lusted. But I don't think he has proven quite as much as some people here are suggesting.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool: Morlun is not DD, neither Hulk or Rulk is. None of them is as skilled as DD is and neither of them use their speed just like DD does. Also, spidey has never beaten them apart from PIS, so it's irrelevant.  
There is nothing that Spidey can do to DD. He is too durable and too skilled for Peter. Do i have to mention his improved speed and strength? Not to mention his wrist blade and the amazing feat of unleashing beast's power in order to own Punisher, Spidey, Elektra, Danny, Luke and Shang at the same time. 
=P
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By progenitorigin

Although not Marvel, Albert Wesker would be a good match, IMO. 

Otherwise, I think that Noir Spider-Man would put up a pretty good fight.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@spidey 15 said:
" @Deadcool: Morlun is not DD, neither Hulk or Rulk is. None of them is as skilled as DD is and neither of them use their speed just like DD does. Also, spidey has never beaten them apart from PIS, so it's irrelevant.  There is nothing that Spidey can do to DD. He is too durable and too skilled for Peter. Do i have to mention his improved speed and strength? Not to mention his wrist blade and the amazing feat of unleashing beast's power in order to own Punisher, Spidey, Elektra, Danny, Luke and Shang at the same time. =P "
Question:

Do you think that this DD could beat the Bat Family?
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15: Maybe I need to read that issue...
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Deadcool
@progenitor:  But NOIR version is the weakest version of Spidey, I know that he is cool but he is not as powerful as 616... But he stills cool.

No Caption Provided
Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#34  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

Spawn

SevanGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 9

#35  Edited By SevanGrim

i too think DD is being over estimated here. 
 Getting tossed off of somebody is NOT getting "owned" by the. Most of these guys have been hit and knocked back by Hulk himself, and got up for more. So DD making these people fly backwards means very little. 

seeing as to how the definition of Street Level seems to mean the hero doesnt have too much strength or blast power, i would say there are very few who could beat SL DD. I'd go with MoonKnight, as well as Iron Fist in a proper fight, and Deadpool might just piss him off. Oh, and Captain America (who i consider street level) never looses anything, so yeah.

....and FYI: to "One Shot" a character, they need to be out cold and not waking up till the fights over. Getting hit really good once is not a one shot.. its just a shot.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By spidey 15
@TheCerealKillz: It depends. I think if they have prep or the perfect equipment they might win. In h2h they should lose. 

@ckal said:
" The only person Shadowland DD has decisively beat really is Shang-Chi (who he dominated very quickly). 

He got a shot in on Iron Fist after Danny easily blocked his first two attacks, and was completely fine in the next panel. 
Oh yeah, both Shang-Chi and Iron Fist were not really trying to fight DD either, just talk to him. 

He basically one shot Wolverine after getting stabbed in the chest with both hands by Wolverine (Wolverine being very surprised DD wasn't dead, and got punched into a pillar).

He got one shot in on Spider-Man (who was completely fine) and who then webbed DD and took him down in the next panel.

The only other thing would be when he was pinned down by about 7 of them and got up by unleashing what looked to be some form of energy from the Beast.

I would definitely like to see more from DD. He has showed he is very quick/fast and powerful, apparently very durable, and he is basically always blood lusted. But I don't think he has proven quite as much as some people here are suggesting. "
I have debated this already but i might do it again. 
His fight against Shang chi and Danny was more like a skill and speed feat. Iron Fist was ready to fight him since he was focused enough to block 2 hits. But DD's superior speed allowed him to tag him. The Shang( who it seems that he was more offensive instead of trying to talk to him ) attacked him. DD's superior speed allowed him to dodge it and at the same time he graped his arms with his legs and while doing a back flip( or something like that ) he kicked Shanf on the Ground( skill feat ). Then with his superhuman speed  he gone to kill Danny( who has already focused his reflexes but he was still unable to react ). But Spidey saved him.  As you can see his speed and skills has improved. Point of that fight. 

Against Wolverine. Wolverine being surprised by DD's durability doesn't take away his reflexes neither his skills. Logan knew that he was fighting an improved DD. Him being surprised should not make him open for an attack. DD's skills and speed and strength allowed him to accomplish what he did. 

As spidey said, he was down, not out. You know what happened after that. DD owned Luke, Spidey, Danny, Shang, Frank, Elektra at the same time. 

This is the real power of Beast of Hand. 
=] 
@progenitor:
  What Noir Spidey did, that makes him able to hold his own against Current DD? 
=]
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By spidey 15
@Grim:  

Getting tossed off of somebody is NOT getting "owned" by the. Most of these guys have been hit and knocked back by Hulk himself, and got up for more. So DD making these people fly backwards means very little.   

You don't understand the point of that scan. 
He was held down by 2 superhumans( spiderman and Luke ). Then he unleashed the power of the beast to throw them away( 7 of those people ) and seeing the expression on their face, it must hurt. 
I don't see how this means little. 
This actually means a lot. 
And we still haven't seen the true power of that Beast. Also don't forget that he sent Wolverine flying across threw room and seeing the expression on his face, that punch hurt. 
Also don't forget that he would kill Danny before he could react. 

Matt is not overestimated. We are saying what he shows. 
=]
ckal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ckal
@spidey 15 said:
" @TheCerealKillz: It depends. I think if they have prep or the perfect equipment they might win. In h2h they should lose. 

@ckal said:
" The only person Shadowland DD has decisively beat really is Shang-Chi (who he dominated very quickly). 

I would definitely like to see more from DD. He has showed he is very quick/fast and powerful, apparently very durable, and he is basically always blood lusted. But I don't think he has proven quite as much as some people here are suggesting. "
I have debated this already but i might do it again. 
His fight against Shang chi and Danny was more like a skill and speed feat. Iron Fist was ready to fight him since he was focused enough to block 2 hits. But DD's superior speed allowed him to tag him. The Shang( who it seems that he was more offensive instead of trying to talk to him ) attacked him. DD's superior speed allowed him to dodge it and at the same time he graped his arms with his legs and while doing a back flip( or something like that ) he kicked Shanf on the Ground( skill feat ). Then with his superhuman speed  he gone to kill Danny( who has already focused his reflexes but he was still unable to react ). But Spidey saved him.  As you can see his speed and skills has improved. Point of that fight. 

Against Wolverine. Wolverine being surprised by DD's durability doesn't take away his reflexes neither his skills. Logan knew that he was fighting an improved DD. Him being surprised should not make him open for an attack. DD's skills and speed and strength allowed him to accomplish what he did. 

As spidey said, he was down, not out. You know what happened after that. DD owned Luke, Spidey, Danny, Shang, Frank, Elektra at the same time. 

This is the real power of Beast of Hand. 
=] 
@progenitor:
  What Noir Spidey did, that makes him able to hold his own against Current DD? =] "
I'll debate with you on basically everything you just said, but unfortunately not tonight. I have to get some sleep for an early interview tomorrow morning. Have a good night, probably talk to you soon.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By progenitorigin
@Deadcool said:
" @progenitor:  But NOIR version is the weakest version of Spidey, I know that he is cool but he is not as powerful as 616... But he stills cool.

"

Yeah, agreed.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By progenitorigin
@spidey 15: Well, I suppose his confrontations with the Noir Vulture and Goblin would make me think that he could give a good fight, seeing as how stealthy he can be, still having the agility of the 616 Spidey, but with less power.  If fighting at the best of his ability, I think he could give a pretty good fight.
Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#41  Edited By Deranged Midget
@spidey 15: I haven't read Shadowland yet and I probably dont have the right to argue this at all, but how does throwing people off your back count as "owning" them. Yes it is an impressive strength feat for Daredevil, but its nothing Spiderman or Luke Cage couldn't do. Also, current Spidey is a 10 toner, The Other was a 20-toner, had improved speed, reflexes, organic webbing and the Stingers. I would say he would more than a match for Shadowland Daredevil. 
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Sherlock
@progenitor: No he couldnt DD Stills has his radar sense theres no way his stealth will help him@spidey 15: Personally the Other Spiderman would give a good fight but would still lose and you are so totally a hater i cant think of a reason why but you are so there :P

Wesker would give him a fight as well but i think he would still lose as well Maybe death form people?
SevanGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SevanGrim
@spidey 15: getting punched by the Hulk hurts too. so does getting tossed through walls. Or getting shot. Guess how many of the people in the photo got back up from things like that? The looks on peoples faces means that there is pain, not that its super pain that they can never recover from. $20  Comicvine-bucks says next issue all of them are back up formulating a new plan of attack. This is what these guys do. They fight guys like Silver Surfer and Doom and so on. Getting tossed off a guy does not institute a KO.

and I have had way too many debates with people about Iron Fist to think that anyone who isnt working flash level speeds or precog can take him down without him fighting back. Either your wrong, or 60+ other comicvine users in about half the "Iron Fist vs" threads started smoking pot before the ballots got in. 
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Sherlock
@Grim: True but in the Civil war story Spidey fought Cap(I still say this is PIS but im not in the mood to get into it)even though Cap landed only three hits on him and was far from KOing him everyone agrees that Cap won the fight
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Sherlock

No Caption Provided
Oh and this guy would Own DD Shadowland or otherwise
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By spidey 15
@Deranged Midget:  
When i said the he owned them, i meant that even though he was held by a 10 tonner, an 25 tonner and a few other characters, he was still able to unleash the power of Beast which allowed him to throw away those 2 superhumans and their allies. If you check the expression that they had, it also hurt. Luke, who has amazing durability was hurt too. Let me know when Luke or Spidey will be able to throw away an 25 and 10 toner while they are held up by them, including a few others. 
This is obviously an impressive feat. He didn't exactly owned them but it's not as simple as you made it sound to be. 

EDIT: As for for The Other spidey. He will be a good match but not something that DD won't be able to beat. We still haven't seen the true power of the Beast but from what we saw about the speed, skill, strength, durability and power of DD. These will be enough to hold his own or beat the other spidey. Did i mention that he stalemated Ghost Rider? 
=]
SevanGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SevanGrim
@Sherlock: ok, yeah. We can all say "oh, He punched you more than you punched him before the teacher broke it up!" But thats a flawed argument.
 Think of how many times Superman got the snot beat out of him before getting a lucky hit in, or flying someone into space. if that fight was just stopped a minute sooner, than superman lost because he didnt get more hits in? 
 doing well and winning are two different things. Comics are built around last second turn arounds.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By progenitorigin
@Sherlock said:
" @progenitor: No he couldnt DD Stills has his radar sense theres no way his stealth will help him @spidey 15: Personally the Other Spiderman would give a good fight but would still lose and you are so totally a hater i cant think of a reason why but you are so there :P  Wesker would give him a fight as well but i think he would still lose as well Maybe death form people? "

Um.  Okay.
Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#49  Edited By Deranged Midget
@spidey 15: I see what you're getting at, but from the scans you put up, it doesnt look like they're really "trying to stop him", more along the lines of just restraining him(except for Wolverine of course). Spiderman bloodlusted would a force to be reckoned with(Grim Hunt). Also, I'm pretty sure Spidey holding up the Daily Bugle and some of his other feats such as beating Firelord to a pulp are all much more impressive than what Daredevil did. But thats just my speculation, feel free to argue :P
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By spidey 15
@Sherlock: I never said that this would not be a good fight. 

=] 

@Grim said:
" @spidey 15: getting punched by the Hulk hurts too. so does getting tossed through walls. Or getting shot. Guess how many of the people in the photo got back up from things like that? The looks on peoples faces means that there is pain, not that its super pain that they can never recover from. $20  Comicvine-bucks says next issue all of them are back up formulating a new plan of attack. This is what these guys do. They fight guys like Silver Surfer and Doom and so on. Getting tossed off a guy does not institute a KO. and I have had way too many debates with people about Iron Fist to think that anyone who isnt working flash level speeds or precog can take him down without him fighting back. Either your wrong, or 60+ other comicvine users in about half the "Iron Fist vs" threads started smoking pot before the ballots got in.  "
How is Hulk relevant here? 

You can see Luke who has amazing super human durability, being hurt too. So yes, it super hurt them...lol 
I never said that they won't recover. The point of that was the he throw away 2 super humans( 10 and 25 toners ) and a few others y unleashing the power of the beast. I never talked about KO either. I was talking about how impressive of beast's power is. Throwing away 2 superhumans, hurting people with super human durability including wolverine etc.... I don't see how am i wrong believing that this is an amazing feat. 

=]