Avatar image for jeanroygrant
#2 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

The bosses are so creepy looking.

Avatar image for enemybird
#3 Edited by Enemybird (4248 posts) - - Show Bio

NO

Avatar image for hyiena
#4 Posted by hyiena (3440 posts) - - Show Bio

The Screamer from Overkill is one of the creepiest.

Avatar image for steelhound56
#5 Edited by steelhound56 (1076 posts) - - Show Bio

I love HOTD. Fantastic games.

That being said, Wesker could likely clear it if he has his guns. He's faster than the protagonists from the series, and likely has better aim. All the bosses can be hurt from firearms, so they eventually go down

Avatar image for sherlock
#6 Posted by Sherlock (7480 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Wesker have his sunglasses?If so he wins

Avatar image for progenitorigin
#7 Posted by progenitorigin (7563 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock said:

Does Wesker have his sunglasses?If so he wins
Avatar image for joey809
#8 Posted by Joey809 (320 posts) - - Show Bio

.

Avatar image for joey809
#9 Posted by Joey809 (320 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joey809 said:

.

Avatar image for nickthedevil
#10 Posted by nickthedevil (14901 posts) - - Show Bio

wow... i remember that game...

nostalgia man.

Avatar image for enemybird
#11 Posted by Enemybird (4248 posts) - - Show Bio

@steelhound56 said:

I love HOTD. Fantastic games.

That being said, Wesker could likely clear it if he has his guns. He's faster than the protagonists from the series, and likely has better aim. All the bosses can be hurt from firearms, so they eventually go down

The protagonist knew where the weak points were and had unlimited ammunition. Wesker has neither of those advantages... Not only that.. no one really knows how good wesker's regeneration is... Sheva stabbed him in the arm and it pierced the skin pretty easily.. He shrugged it off but i doubt he could shrug off attacks from jugment or magician. He doenst really have and pistol feats to assume he is on par with the HOTD protagonists

Avatar image for progenitorigin
#12 Posted by progenitorigin (7563 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird said:

@steelhound56 said:

I love HOTD. Fantastic games.

That being said, Wesker could likely clear it if he has his guns. He's faster than the protagonists from the series, and likely has better aim. All the bosses can be hurt from firearms, so they eventually go down

The protagonist knew where the weak points were and had unlimited ammunition. Wesker has neither of those advantages... Not only that.. no one really knows how good wesker's regeneration is... Sheva stabbed him in the arm and it pierced the skin pretty easily.. He shrugged it off but i doubt he could shrug off attacks from jugment or magician. He doenst really have and pistol feats to assume he is on par with the HOTD protagonists

He had the pistol feats to show he was one of the better shots of the S.T.A.R.S. unit in the dark of night while they were fending off a horde of Cerberus' in the REmake .. and he was wearing sunglasses. Not to mention he's shot a hook from a crane above to swing from it Batman-style in Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles. I would say Wesker is a pretty talented shot, not to mention he's leagues more intelligent than what was shown in the biography of the HotD characters, he's taken down various types of B.O.W.'s on his own, including finishing off the ProtoTyrant in RE: UC, and this was before he even had powers.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
#13 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13340 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone remember the not-nearly-as-fun version called "Typing of the Dead"?

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for progenitorigin
#14 Posted by progenitorigin (7563 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

Anyone remember the not-nearly-as-fun version called "Typing of the Dead"?

No Caption Provided

lol, Nice.

Avatar image for ssejllenrad
#15 Posted by ssejllenrad (13095 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch: Not nearly as fun? WTF!?!?!? Typing of the dead rules!!!!! Take back what you said or smart-looking boy and enormous hair would eat your guts out! :p

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
#16 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13340 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad: okay okay, I guess we could say it did promote good typing skills for kids.

@progenitor: If Wesker doesn't bring his keyboard, he is screwed.

Avatar image for progenitorigin
#17 Posted by progenitorigin (7563 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

@ssejllenrad: okay okay, I guess we could say it did promote good typing skills for kids.

@progenitor: If Wesker doesn't bring his keyboard, he is screwed.

Never leave home without it!

Avatar image for enemybird
#18 Posted by Enemybird (4248 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

@progenitor said:

@Enemybird said:

@steelhound56 said:

I love HOTD. Fantastic games.

That being said, Wesker could likely clear it if he has his guns. He's faster than the protagonists from the series, and likely has better aim. All the bosses can be hurt from firearms, so they eventually go down

The protagonist knew where the weak points were and had unlimited ammunition. Wesker has neither of those advantages... Not only that.. no one really knows how good wesker's regeneration is... Sheva stabbed him in the arm and it pierced the skin pretty easily.. He shrugged it off but i doubt he could shrug off attacks from jugment or magician. He doenst really have and pistol feats to assume he is on par with the HOTD protagonists

He had the pistol feats to show he was one of the better shots of the S.T.A.R.S. unit in the dark of night while they were fending off a horde of Cerberus' in the REmake .. and he was wearing sunglasses. Not to mention he's shot a hook from a crane above to swing from it Batman-style in Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles. I would say Wesker is a pretty talented shot, not to mention he's leagues more intelligent than what was shown in the biography of the HotD characters, he's taken down various types of B.O.W.'s on his own, including finishing off the ProtoTyrant in RE: UC, and this was before he even had powers.

Wesker have never shot a fast moving airborne target like this one.... and as i said he doesn't have the unlimited ammo advantage. So as far and concern he doesn't have the showings to prove he can clear his thing. He isnt nearly as strong as judgment either so going in close would be suicide

Avatar image for ssejllenrad
#19 Posted by ssejllenrad (13095 posts) - - Show Bio

@progenitor: Wesker's using a mouse not a keyboard! Ha!

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
#20 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13340 posts) - - Show Bio

@progenitor: haha aaah damnit, I set you up for that one.

Avatar image for joey809
#21 Posted by Joey809 (320 posts) - - Show Bio

.

Avatar image for joey809
#22 Posted by Joey809 (320 posts) - - Show Bio

.

Avatar image for darkerman
#23 Posted by Darkerman (634 posts) - - Show Bio

Wesker loses.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
#24 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (21616 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure.

Avatar image for darkerman
#25 Posted by Darkerman (634 posts) - - Show Bio

Wesker gets destroyed.

Avatar image for duderkyle
#26 Posted by duderkyle (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Wesker gets owned.