Wendigo vs team

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team consists of Spiderman, iron fist, wolverine, powerman and Hawkeye and Edward Cullen.

They start surrounding Wendigo and 20 ft away. Takes place in forest

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

We talkin' Marvel Wendigo? If so, is he Classic?

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

First three on team is a enough.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

Team

actually id say Powerman, Iron Fist, and Wolvie are whats needed. they need Luke because he has the durability they need (slashing durability isnt Peters strength), IF and Wolvie bring him down

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:
@green_skaar said:

Team

actually id say Powerman, Iron Fist, and Wolvie are whats needed. they need Luke because he has the durability they need (slashing durability isnt Peters strength), IF and Wolvie bring him down

I'd agree that trio could work as well.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_doe_0897: Agreed, high-end Wendigo is basically a 100+ tonner berserk Wolverine.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team might be able to win if they can distract him long enough to get some of the main damage sources (Iron Fist, Wolverine) to dish out some serious pain.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_doe_0897: Agreed, high-end Wendigo is basically a 100+ tonner berserk Wolverine.

Good man

Team might be able to win if they can distract him long enough to get some of the main damage sources (Iron Fist, Wolverine) to dish out some serious pain.

What can they do that would stop Wendigo? You have to cut out its heart or decapitate it, but it's no easy feat. Wendigo is 100 tonner

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_doe_0897: I'm not saying it will be easy. But I do think that Wolverine would be able to do that with one slash. And people like power management would be very good at keeping him relatively one place in order for Wolverine to get his job done.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911: I don't think Wolverine has the strength to decapitate in one slash. Power man will be knocked away easily and most the team dies

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_doe_0897: Wolverines claws should be able to cut through Wendingo in one go, seeing as they can basically cut through anything in one go. I agree with you that the rest will probably die, but none of them are pushovers. They will all hold there own for at least a bit if they work together.

Plus, killing the big guy while other people distract is kind of Wolverines thing, or, maybe just killing the big guy...

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911: Wendigoes turned wolverine when they fought before and he didn't manage to cut his head off. I don't think wolverine has the strength to cut through him one swoop. Plus wendigo is really fast and vicious. He'll raise he'll and shud take majority

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_doe_0897: Wolverines claws should be able to cut through Wendingo in one go, seeing as they can basically cut through anything in one go. I agree with you that the rest will probably die, but none of them are pushovers. They will all hold there own for at least a bit if they work together.

Plus, killing the big guy while other people distract is kind of Wolverines thing, or, maybe just killing the big guy...

Yep, Wolverines claws are true adamantium. Unless Wendigo specifically have slashing durability feats Wolverine can decapitate him.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_doe_0897: May I see the scans where Wolverine gets beat(haven't ever seen them so curious)? Also what where the circumstances? Where there people like Spiderman and Iron Fist, Spiderman which can with crazy athletics keep him trying to swing at him and missing, webbing him up as he goes.

There is also Iron fist, who might be able to punch a hole through Wendingo seeing the stuff he hasaid done and won't be caught for a while seeing his expert dodging and skill.

Powerman can still attempt to pummel and wrestle while Iron Fist and Spiderman are being nuisances.

Hawkeye has some pretty deadly arrows and manyou that can at least slow Wendingo down.

As said before, Wolverine can cut and slice Wendingo up, and even if he doesn't get him in one blow (I think he should) it won't take more than 2.

And Edward can sparkle soooo...

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911: wolverine doesn't slice up the hulks limbs and the wendigo can go toe to toe w hulk. Wolverine can stab wendigo but it's not an easy cut. Wolverine has roughly peak human strength.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@barelyaverage: Wow are you lowballing Wolverine right now. Wolverines strength is not barely peak human, it's superhuman. He is a LOT stronger than you are making him out to be currently. A peak human can hold up a elevator full of people when it's cords broke. As well as Wolverine HAS cut Hulk and done serious damage to him.

Where is @Wolverine_08 when you need him

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, you don't even need all the team members to pull this off, in my opinion.

wakandaaaa123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team there numbers will overpower wendigo

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By pastepotpete1

@cdiddyman911 said:

@john_doe_0897: May I see the scans where Wolverine gets beat(haven't ever seen them so curious)? Also what where the circumstances? Where there people like Spiderman and Iron Fist, Spiderman which can with crazy athletics keep him trying to swing at him and missing, webbing him up as he goes.

There is also Iron fist, who might be able to punch a hole through Wendingo seeing the stuff he hasaid done and won't be caught for a while seeing his expert dodging and skill.

Powerman can still attempt to pummel and wrestle while Iron Fist and Spiderman are being nuisances.

Hawkeye has some pretty deadly arrows and manyou that can at least slow Wendingo down.

As said before, Wolverine can cut and slice Wendingo up, and even if he doesn't get him in one blow (I think he should) it won't take more than 2.

And Edward can sparkle soooo...

i dont like twilight series either but its a shame no chicks are on this site so we would have twilight experts .. but if edward cullen is a telepath couldnt he just shut down wendigo ?

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By cdiddyman911

@pastepotpete: Yeah man, I really don't know much of him but apparently I've heard that he's the strongest of the team. Too bad the movies suck :/

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete: Yeah man, I really don't know much of him but apparently I've heard that he's the strongest of the team. Too bad the movies suck :/

all non gorey movies and tv shows where everyone looks like a freaking model preppy boy hairdo suck dude its like watching a horror movie in pleasantville

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete: LOL living 20 minutes from Not-So-Pleasantville, I can confirm this

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

Okay, I'm no expert, but why is everyone saying that Wolverine should kill Wendigo in one cut? Modern problably, but this Classic Wendigo. It took the combined efforts of Hulk and Logan to bring this f*cker down. In fact IIRC, there two other occasions when Hulk needed help with these things. Once with the aid of Sasquatch and again with Captain Marvel. These battles were against just one.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By pastepotpete1

@cdiddyman911 said:

@pastepotpete: LOL living 20 minutes from Not-So-Pleasantville, I can confirm this

no one in the movie seems really evil ...even in power rangers show the villians were more evil the only thing people in the movie seem interested in is a pg 13 relationship

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers