• 85 results
leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@leo-343 said:

@leonkarlen123: 8th post. The magic is countered by War's own offensive arsenal.

Oh and the boots of Hermes? The ones which are only good for travel speed and do minimal damage to everyone including fodder? Great asset. Plus they need to be charged so... Yeh. Anyway see the 8th post.

Tiamar is nowhere as big as Cronos is, there is no proof that you have to charge the Boots of Hermes unless game mechanics and why would he have to use the boots of hermes in a offensive way? While he got godlike weapons?

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By leonkarlen123

@leo-343 said:

@leonkarlen123: You tell me. You're the one who brought up the boots in the first place.

The boots allows him to run up walls and stuffs like that, he is smart on making combo's of all kinds.

nicolas75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

kratos wins hes stronger, faster and being immortal isnt going to help war because kratos has weapons that can kill immortals he can turn him to stone take his soul He Has rage of the gods Golden fleece can reflect any of wars attacks and he has power of hope

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ I agree. Kratos has better feats, the only thing War has is durability but he is not tanking a strike from the blade of olympus... Pretty sure the dash ability is just game mechanics, just like you trouble with normal humans

NuclearRebirth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60  Edited By NuclearRebirth

@18ctsedv:

No need to apologize buddy. You seem to have a very good understanding of both Kratos and War's arsenals. However I think that the Ghost of Sparta would triumph.

1. Kratos has better super strength.

https://fat.gfycat.com/SomeAbsoluteGoldfish.webm

Here he is able to push-off a pinch from Cronos, a 1600 foot tall titan who was able to hold the Temple of Pandora on his back.

2. Kratos is faster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL0yGwYAots

Kratos was able to dodge a bolt of lightning. This was confirmed as canon by a God of War game developer.

No Caption Provided

This would definitely be a cool fight though.

EmiyaKiritsugu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kratos

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos stomps

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andreysemyonov1337: I know this is a big bump but I just started Darksiders again so.......lmfao at it being a stomp. Whoever wins isn't going to win easily or quickly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War would win.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd give it to Kratos 5.1/10 because honestly both Kratos and War are amazing characters with feats that put them as equals. Plus I'm not sure if War did it but at the end of Darksiders 2 isn't it implied that he broke the 7 seals himself after Death died?

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, still backing War, even more so now that I'm getting a refresher on what he can do as i go through the game.

DevilGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War got's this

Cooldudeachyut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Cooldudeachyut

Plus I'm not sure if War did it but at the end of Darksiders 2 isn't it implied that he broke the 7 seals himself after Death died?

He only broke the seventh seal and that too through Uriel.

Cooldudeachyut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fight could go either way.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldudeachyut: oh. Thanks because I was so confused about that ending, it talked like he went up to his masters and just broke them to get full power

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos stomps

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos stomps

Lmfao....no just....no

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate said:
@colliderz said:

Kratos stomps

Lmfao....no just....no

And I should concede because?

I could as you the same question, came in posting no feats and claimed a character stomps when it clearly isn't a stomp. War has the strength (while severely weakened) to fully pick up cars and use them as melee weapons, as well as throw them as ranged weapons. He has the physical strength the shove around train cars as well and topple large statues with a single kick. I'll post some videos later but the punchline is that no matter who wins this isn't a stomp.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz said:
@paragonnate said:
@colliderz said:

Kratos stomps

Lmfao....no just....no

And I should concede because?

I could as you the same question, came in posting no feats and claimed a character stomps when it clearly isn't a stomp. War has the strength (while severely weakened) to fully pick up cars and use them as melee weapons, as well as throw them as ranged weapons. He has the physical strength the shove around train cars as well and topple large statues with a single kick. I'll post some videos later but the punchline is that no matter who wins this isn't a stomp.

First off all you are the one who commented to my post with a silly remark, if you asked it properly I could have explained no problem. Anyway just giving you a heads up I have played both Darksiders games and read the comics so I am well aware of War's feats and just as you mentioned a few of his strength feats he's not even a class 100 character meanwhile Kratos given his feats against Chronos and Atlas (here and here) is leagues above anything War has done. Overall Kratos has a deciesive stat advantage which combined with his far more versatile and hax gear makes this pretty much a stomp

jayman1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos takes this.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos

Avatar image for hshshshbsnsjsjsj
HshshshBsnsjsjsj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos takes this with low difficulty

Love_And_Hate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War. Any of the horsemen would beat Kratos. War is backed up by the Charrad Council. The Charrad Council sends the horsemen to make other pay for their sins or to make a balance of Justice. War would've been never send without making someone else pay so this fight actually happens because Charrad Council wants Kratos pay for his sins. And the Charrad Council would empower and always send War back still War bears Kratos. Also dont forget War can just be hurt by blessed or cursed beings and weapons from Heaven or hell and his own weapon Chaos Eater gets stronger the more damage it deals also he has the blade of Abbadon and his Super Form in wich he would literally melt down Kratos skin.

DylanWhite0102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War would destroy kratos he is much stronger than kratos and faster, wars practically immortal he has a 6-7 foot sword he has a massive hand cannon he has wings he has a teleporter he has a bladed "frisbee" he has a grappling hook he has a "magic horn thing" and he has an immortal horse that he summons

Kanpekina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Kanpekina

War was the Charred Council's enactment, he was their tool of killing the Destroyer, of taking down Abaddon, it was part of his redemption, all the horsemen are essentially what create the Council's power, he can defeat Kratos with relative ease and here's why: For all you saying that War has inferior feats, i take it you're not all too familiar with not only the game, but Darksiders lore in general, in the Abomination Vault, War is confirmed to possess a literal bottomless pit of power as he is able to overcome the Grand Abominations which were weapons crafted from the Ravaiim, a race that were first to be slaughtered by the Nephilim, and the power of the Grand Abominations aren't only drawn from the Ravaiim as a race, but their potential, and as they're potential wasn't realised, neither was it's limits, meaning the Grand Abominations are capable of limitless destruction and posses uncapped power, granted you can say that one was capable of killing War, but after he was resurrected by Death, both War and Death were responsible for the Grand Abominations being cast into Oblivion, which pretty much meant they were erased from existence, regardless War also overcame Black Mercy which was easily the most imposing Abomination as it could kill whatever it's bullets touched essentially, no matter how minor the injury, and although War never fired the weapon, he was capable of wielding it (after resurrection), confirming that he had surpassed the weapons power (which is limitless). This is probably his greatest feat recorded but I dont recall Kratos doing anything close to this, and this isn't even War at full power, this is with Chaos Eater (not The Armageddon Blade which War ends up wielding over Chaos Eater, which is leagues again more impressive than even the Abominations) and his base armour (Not Abyssal armour which is his form he takes when spending a century in the Abyss, the armour causes him to not so much become undead, but un-created as nothing can harm him let alone be capable of killing him)

Avatar image for hoboswagginssidekick
HoboSwagginsSidekick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos' wins. With his showings of strength from God of War 4 blow many of Wars strength feats out of the water. Aloy of people reference War sending Tiamat flying with a punch, but, I believe Kratos' feat where he lifted and threw a gigantic stone building into the sky (and higher than War sent Tiamat) is alot more impressive. Also in God of War 4 he pushes a big ass bridge that was confirmed to way 1 million tons soooooo, yeah, suck it Tiamat. Ontop of that Kratos can use his Spartan Rage to increase his strength even further

Kratos' speed with the boots of Hermes could surpass Wars dash (but not his horse) and while people will site that War has wings, they only work in gliding and possibly mid air "jumps" as long as he has a strong enough air current to send him upwards. Kratos also has wings which he can actually fly with.

In terms of durability I would give an edge to War as he is, ya know, immortal. However, he can still lose because he does lose in the games (it's literally among the first things you do in the game) and killing your opponent is not the only way to win, and when Kratos realises he's immortal he would try and find one of these ways to incapacitate of BFR him such as using the Head of Medusa to turn War to stone (hell, he threw that big ass building skyhigh, imagine what he would do if he threw the 396 lb war upwards as hard as he could.) It is also worth noting that Kratos does have a healing factor as shown in his fight with Baldur, but it's probably not enough to bridge the gap with War.

In terms of arsenal I'm calling this a tie. It's pretty safe to say that no matter what one has in their arsenal, the other has too. Some examples are while War has Deaths Scythe, Kratos has the Claws of Hades. While War has his gun (I forgot what it's called), Kratos has the Bow of Apollo, while War has Chaos Eater, Kratos has the Blade of Olympus (or if you want to go with his more standard weapons the Blades of Exile or the Leviathan Axe, although the axe is not as good as Chaos Eater.)

I'm counting defense as a different catagory than durability. Defense being how well you can negate or block a hit, and durability being how well you can take one. I'm giving this catagory to Kratos because he has the ability to reflect projectiles with items like the Golden Fleece or the Sun Shield. Ontop of that he has the Amulet of Uroboros from God of War: Acension which allows him to heal himself and manipulate time (according to the God of War Fandom.) I recall someone on this thread stating "well we don't know how these weapons would hold up to a bullet" but if it can block hits from these mythological beings like Zues and shit, I'm sure it can block a bullet.

In terms of skill and combat intelligence I would say War has the advantage. As the Horsemen of War and one of the chosen by the Charred Counsil he probably had much more experience and skill than Kratos does, but in terms of skill I wouldn't say the gap is super noticable, they aren't really finesse fighters.

It would be a great battle, certainly worthy of a song or something for bards to tell but in the end, the Ghost of Sparta would come out on top, and the Horseman would be no-war (I know I made a pun, but I'm not even sorry)

Avatar image for windshieldwiper
Windshieldwiper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hoboswagginssidekick:

Kratos' wins. With his showings of strength from God of War 4 (where he is weaker than his prime)

This is false, the makers of the game said GoW4 Kratos actually got stronger, not weaker so GoW4 Kratos is his prime

Avatar image for hoboswagginssidekick
HoboSwagginsSidekick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@windshieldwiper: I didnt know that, I assumed that Kratos got weaker in his age. Thanx for keeping me honest lol. Editing now