w does The One Above All intelligence's compare?

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who would be more intelligent out of The One Above All and characters like Brainiac 5, Lex Luthor, Reed Richards, Bruce Banner, Tony Stark, Galactus, The Watcher and other intelligent characters. I've always thought that The One Above All is only unlimited in-terms of strength, speed, durability and destructive capacity, but how does he compare in terms of intelligence? Who is the most intelligent fictional character ever, out of all of them?

Blood_Red_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The One Above All is omniscient. That means it is all knowing of everything that was, is and will be. It is all knowledge that exists, it knows literally everything there is. Absolutely nothing is hidden from the One Above All, all those other characters don't even have close to the same level of intelligence. The One Above All is absolute and knows all. All knowledge and intelligence belongs to the One Above All. It isn't even a comparison.

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In terms of how advanced TOAA is, how does he compare? Sure TOAA is has unlimited strength, speed, endurance, durability and destructive capacity, but how advanced is he?

Blood_Red_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tjsh96: It is an all knowing and all powerful god, nothing is above it. I wouldn't use the word advanced for TOAA as it doesn't need technology. Everything that exists is apart of the TOAA as its creation. Every individual mind is a part of the TOAA. TOAA is all, there is no comparison.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i don't think the guy who created the entire marvel-verse would create someone who is smarter than him...

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Presence. They're basically two sides of the same coin.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The One Above All is omniscient. That means it is all knowing of everything that was, is and will be. It is all knowledge that exists, it knows literally everything there is. Absolutely nothing is hidden from the One Above All, all those other characters don't even have close to the same level of intelligence. The One Above All is absolute and knows all. All knowledge and intelligence belongs to the One Above All. It isn't even a comparison.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By GhostRavage

I think you are misunderstanding what TOAA actually is... TOAA is the only omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent being of the Marvel-verse.... He is not only unlimited in physical areas but in abstract areas aswell... Just by having the 3 big O's makes him incomparable with other characters of Marvel. He doesn't need intellect because he has omniscience. He knows everything about everything... About the past, the present and the future without a flaw.

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blood_red_rage:

So is The One Above All more intelligent than even the likes of Reed Richards, Tony Stark and heck even Brainiac 5 who has a 12'th level intellect?!

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage:

Are you sure? I mean, in the DC comics it's well established that a 12'th level intellect is the highest level of intellect anything can achieve and that's what Brainiac 5 is. Are you sure The One Above All is more intelligent and has higher intellect than Brainiac 5, because it shouldn't be possible.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tjsh96: ...yes. TOAA is perfect in all aspects.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By GhostRavage

@tjsh96: He can't be measured... He doesn't belong to any kind of classification because he's indeed omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent. Intellect its a limit, and an entity like TOAA has no limits. In fact, its assumable that Intellect is given to the other characters from him. All the Marvel-verse is his creation, so everything is below him in every aspect, and no one will never be able to be above him. You should look him as an unkillable Queen in a chess board full of peons.

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's a bunch of different gods used in all of the comics, but think of TOAA as THE god, as we know it today, all knowing and all powerful.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dredeuced

TOAA is literally the Author's self insert in the comic. It's not even an actual character, more a representation of the people who control everything that happens in the Marvel universe. That's why TOAA> Presence, as the Presence actually IS a character that is subject to DC's whims.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

TOAA is literally the Author's self insert in the comic. It's not even an actual character, more a representation of the people who control everything that happens in the Marvel universe. That's why TOAA> Presence, as the Presence actually IS a character that is subject to DC's whims.

Does that mean to have a fair fight with him, it'd have to be an actual fist fight between the writers of a comicbook?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: You vs the entirety of The Walt Disney Company.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced said:

Yet it wasn't Jack Kirby or Stan Lee that put themselves as The One Above All; it was a later writer/artist.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18  Edited By ComicStooge

@dredeuced said:

@comicstooge: You vs the entirety of The Walt Disney Company.

For some reason I had an image in my head of a bunch of burly guys in Goofy masks beating me up.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe my intelligence isn't high enough, but could someone please tell me how this qualifies as a battle?