Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Fresh Prince said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Fresh Prince said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
Magic =/= plasma
So magic=energy? I'm just saying he was able to manipulate it and you said Vulcan couldn't mess with something unless it was energy. "
Who said anything about energy? I said magic =/= a GL construct
I was just pointing out that he was able to manipulate something that wasn't energy. I said it right there. "
Didn't you say earlier that Vulcan stated that magic is an exotic kind of energy? 
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#52  Edited By EdwardWindsor

you intire arguement hinges on you believing vulcan to being a lower level  energy manipulator he has shown he can manipulate energys otherscouldnt when fighting warlock , hes power is credited as omega so he you cant say for sure what he cant do unless you told he cant. Like all omegas he has the potential to use his power in anyways he sees fit

Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

Has Vulcan ever created a universe? No he hasnt...I'm not saying Vulcan is a low level energy manipulator, just that hes weak compared to ones GL's have fought...being omega level means $hit..omega level mutants get beat all the time by beings less powerful then GL

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By The_Scourge
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
Didn't you say earlier that Vulcan stated that magic is an exotic kind of energy?  "
Yes I did but it obviously would be much harder to manipulate magic than it would be to manipulate the energy in plasma. lazystudent explained that plasma does need energy and sh!t so why can't he manipulate that?
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By EdwardWindsor

also in my post wikipedia link staetmeent i also said that vulcan could use energy to overload and destroy the plamsa construct if he doenshe defintaly could just absorb the construct  thou

Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@lazystudent said:
" also in my post wikipedia link staetmeent i also said that vulcan could use energy to overload and destroy the plamsa construct if he doenshe defintaly could just absorb the construct  thou "
I don't think so...those constructs are durable enough withstand hits from Superman
And no he couldn't abosb the construct because energy manipulators far more powerful then Vulcan have failed to do so

@Fresh Prince said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
Didn't you say earlier that Vulcan stated that magic is an exotic kind of energy?  "
Yes I did but it obviously would be much harder to manipulate magic than it would be to manipulate the energy in plasma. lazystudent explained that plasma does need energy and sh!t so why can't he manipulate that? "

See above
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By The_Scourge

Why would he have to try manipulating the constructs though? The ring itself runs on energy and needs to be charged.

Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Fresh Prince said:
" Why would he have to try manipulating the constructs though? The ring itself runs on energy and needs to be charged. "
Vulcan will be dead looong before the ring needs to be charged again ...
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By BatDance

heat, force, and electricity Lanterns have fought that before
what else has he got?

GL shields protect against telepathics and telekenetic attacks

Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

The simple fact is that energy manipulators far more powerful then Vulcan have failed to control Lantern constructs..Vulcan sure as hell isnt going to be able to do it..nor can he siphon energy from a pocket dimension

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By bumnut
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Fresh Prince said:
" Why would he have to try manipulating the constructs though? The ring itself runs on energy and needs to be charged. "
Vulcan will be dead looong before the ring needs to be charged again ... "

That's not a valid point, just what you THINK would hapen, but have nothing to back that up! Vulcan got vaporized by BB, then rebuilt himself, and came back, yet he's simply gonna be dead by a GL (that uses ENERGY constructs) before he can do anything? Sorry, don't see anthing you've stated as valid or even remotely happening.
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By EdwardWindsor

your not listening to reason here the hit form superman is pyshcial force vulcan , doenst use pyshcial force to break down the constructs he breaks them down internally via breaking the bonds which hold said construct together cant nothing survive being broken down internaly in such  a way , as far as iam aware knowbody has even tried to do this to a lantern construct and vulcan is 100% able to do it in terms of the science behind it

Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@bumnut said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Fresh Prince said:
That's not a valid point, just what you THINK would hapen, but have nothing to back that up! Vulcan got vaporized by BB, then rebuilt himself, and came back, yet he's simply gonna be dead by a GL (that uses ENERGY constructs) before he can do anything? Sorry, don't see anthing you've stated as valid or even remotely happening. "
Lanterns can absorb energy also...they can also easily BFR him
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@lazystudent said:
" your not listening to reason here the hit form superman is pyshcial force vulcan , doenst use pyshcial force to break down the constructs he breaks them down internally via breaking the bonds which hold said construct together cant nothing survive being broken down internaly in such  a way "
They are just as durable internally as they are on the outside
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By The_Scourge
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Fresh Prince said:
How exactly would Vulcan get put down so easily? His shields are definitely strong enough to block multiple shots from any GL. And I'm not saying that the ring needs to be charged, but he could weaken and lower the rings power level.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Fresh Prince said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Fresh Prince said:
How exactly would Vulcan get put down so easily? His shields are definitely strong enough to block multiple shots from any GL. And I'm not saying that the ring needs to be charged, but he could weaken and lower the rings power level. "
His shields weren't strong enough to stop Gladiator from knocking his ass out...how would he lower the rings power level? GL energy exist in a pocket dimension that Vulcan has no access to
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By EdwardWindsor

so you think the constructs  althought made of sub atomic particles as i proved earlier cant be manipulated and borken down by someone who controls all forms of energy have you ever had a science lesson ? , its not a question of if it cna be done ist a simple fact that it can the constructs need internal energy to form otherwise they wouldnt havea form lol

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By The_Scourge
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
His shields weren't strong enough to stop Gladiator from knocking his ass out...
His shields weren't up when he fought Gladiator....
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@lazystudent said:
" so you think the constructs  althought made of sub atomic particles as i proved earlier cant be manipulated and borken down by someone who controls all forms of energy have you ever had a science lesson ? , its not a question of if it cna be done ist a simple fact that it can the constructs need internal energy to form otherwise they wouldnt havea form lol "
I dont see why not..this is the exact same argument we use for matter manipulation vs bricks..the harder and more dense something is..the harder and more concentration it takes to change or destroy it ... have you ever had a science lesson?
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By The_Scourge

BTW, I never said Vulcan would win. I was reaching a couple of times here. I just think Vulcan doesn't get much respect here and he wouldn't go down easily against a Lantern.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By EdwardWindsor

i have a master in forensic chemistry lol , and plasma is just another state of matter vulcan has manipulated  solid liquid and gas so he can manipulate plasma simple as that.. Its not the same  arguemnet at all to what you said ,your just saying the constructs cant be broken when knowbody has ever down what i have mentioned and all scientific evidence proves that its well within the relms of  possibility.

This also excludes the omage factor that means he can if he goes for it preety much do as he please with hes power

Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Fresh Prince said:
" BTW, I never said Vulcan would win. I was reaching a couple of times here. I just think Vulcan doesn't get much respect here and he wouldn't go down easily against a Lantern. "
I know..
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By czarny_samael666

GL thanks to his speed. He don't need any other power...

omniproud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By omniproud

according to my calculations vulcan has no way of defending against a gl depending on user and gl can construct a big spike and stab him game over or he could just a fire a laser at light speed and he dies. Depending on the situation of the fight if gl was elusive and kills him off guard he can easily do it. vulcan however can only kill him if he attacks offensively.
Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

It comes down to if Vulcan can affect his EP output. If he can't handle it, then any Vetran can put him down, if he does. Then everyone excepting Sodam, or Hal, or anyone who relies solely on the ring is going down.
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Stormultt
@Emerald_General_Jai said:
"It comes down to if Vulcan can affect his EP output. If he can't handle it, then any Vetran can put him down, if he does. Then everyone excepting Sodam, or Hal, or anyone who relies solely on the ring is going down. "
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Stormultt said:
" @Emerald_General_Jai said:
"It comes down to if Vulcan can affect his EP output. If he can't handle it, then any Vetran can put him down, if he does. Then everyone excepting Sodam, or Hal, or anyone who relies solely on the ring is going down. "
"
Be quiet
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Stormultt
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Stormultt said:
"
Be quiet "

Please shutup.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Stormultt said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Stormultt said:
"
Be quiet "
Please shutup. "
No u
glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By glforthewin

vulcan could drain/ manipulate the energy that powers the rings/batteries. 

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Stormultt
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Stormultt said:
"
Be quiet "
Please shutup. "
No u "

No ya mama, Anway i think vulcan could take the win since like in every issue of WOK he pulled out a new trick and yes he could also possibly drain the energy right from the ring rendering its user absolutely powerless.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Stormultt said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Stormultt said:
"
Be quiet "
Please shutup. "
No u "
No ya mama, Anway i think vulcan could take the win since like in every issue of WOK he pulled out a new trick and yes he could also possibly drain the energy right from the ring rendering its user absolutely powerless. "
Its time for your beatdown...and Lantern energy is in a pocket dimension..which Vulcan has no access to
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By bumnut
@Emerald_General_Jai said:

Sensible and very well put. Well done.
Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#84  Edited By Nathaniel_Adam

I'm going with Vulcan

TheArchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points