User Lists: 1

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Team 1 stomps Sersi can possibly solo

She can definitely solo unless they have Matter Manipulation resistance. Even without it she would give the team huge trouble by herself. Not sure about a complete stomp.

@americanspeeddemon: explain how team 1 stomps

What versions of the characters are the DC characters? new-52 or post-Crisis?

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@Primez0ne: sersi ain't soloing any one hear.

on topic team 2 wins.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@touma: Can anyone on team 2 resist Matter Manipulation? That's usually her first course of action in a fight.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: both everyone is at their best showings

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@touma said:

@Primez0ne: sersi ain't soloing any one hear.

on topic team 2 wins.

Sersi can very solo anyone here in a 1 v 1 battle and could possibly take 2 out of 3 members on alone (possibly all). Her power is matter manipulation, which she can use on inorganic or organic material. She has shown she can effortlessly transmute multiple opponents at once, not to mention when she does it, they don't turn back unless she changes them back herself.

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: I'm guessing that mean Aquaman gets Water Hand right?

I honestly wouldn't know if we were using all showings for Aquaman. I have not read alot of comics with him in it, so I don't know if telepathy would be his first option or if he could beat Sersi's TP fast enough. Either way I stand by team 1 winning.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By New_World_Order

@touma said:

@New_World_Order: , @Primez0ne: , what's stopping Barda or Mr miracle to speed blitz her.

Big Barda is powerful, but she hasn't shown speed feats like Diana. I don't think she's going to be speed blitzing at her fastest speeds due to the fact that it's a random encounter, she doesn't normally do that, and because she would probably see Sersi as a lesser threat. As for Mr. Miracle, some of the above applies for him.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Aquaman had some pretty good tp feats I not saying who wins just saying

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@touma said:

@New_World_Order: , @Primez0ne: , what's stopping Barda or Mr miracle to speed blitz her.

The fact that she could just protect herself with a telekinetic shield to redirect their attacks or transmute the surroundings to catch them. Or she could even just phase through the attacks. Her durability is high enough to trade blows with Exodus who teambusts the Xmen, so she can tank a hit. Also it just takes a thought for her to use her powers.

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: dude I just checked her respect thread and she is hardly at 25 tons strand, got no speed or combat speed. she gets blitz.

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

25 ton strength

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: I would agree and even say that he could definitely overwhelm Sersi's defenses. The question is if he would start the fight with this and if he could overwhelm her before she uses her matter manipulation.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@touma: speed feats for team two and do they blitz in character.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@touma said:

@New_World_Order: dude I just checked her respect thread and she is hardly at 25 tons strand, got no speed or combat speed. she gets blitz.

In terms of lifting strength, I could believe she's around that strength level give or take, however that's not where she specializes in. She can amplify her physicals with her telekinetic abilities which has allowed her to one-shot Hercules. As for her speed, it's not well documented, however that doesn't mean she's getting blitzed here. It's more so the fact that she doesn't really have trouble speed wise with the opponents she's facing.

I really don't see her getting blitzed for the reasons I presented above. Also as PrimeZ0ne has stated, she can matter manipulate the environment to make it attack the opposing team or bring forth creatures and such. Regardless, she's powerful enough to cause the team trouble by herself, adding in her allies( Vision who has been insanely impressive lately), and her teams chance of victory is very high.

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: dude you know Mr miracle and big Barda can teleport. They can bfr team 2.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@touma said:

@New_World_Order: dude you know Mr miracle and big Barda can teleport. They can bfr team 2.

Why would they BFR a team they know nothing about given it's a random encounter? Big Barda is a warrior who loves to fight, and wouldn't go down that route unless she was pushed to. I could very well see Mr. Miracle doing it, but not right off the bat, unless there were some circumstances that were taking place in this battle (which there are not). Also, Sersi can actually teleport too, so even if this were to occur, she could just come back to the location. Difference between her's and Mr. Miracle/Big Barda's, is that her's is inherent, while they rely on a Mother Box. If they tried to attempt this and failed, Vision could either phase through them to obtain it back or Sersi can matter manipulate the environment to steal it from them. That way, Big Barda and Mr. Miracle wouldn't be capable of coming back.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: What if Vision goes physical with any of them and why isn't Ares being mentioned

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: What if Vision goes physical with any of them and why isn't Ares being mentioned

Vision utilizes his intangibility/phasing a lot currently, so he'll avoid their physical blows more than likely. If he does go blow for blow physical or is tagged, he'll be in trouble. Also, Ares is the least effective on his team to be honest.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: really with his durability and strength I thought Ares be decent, And Vision one tough dude, I like to see this fight

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By oceanmaster21

bump

JohnAnderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1, and Sersi is the MVP.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: don't think telepathy would be suer useful sersi is a planetary level telepath and vision is a machine.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sersi solos with an hand wave. She can take the air away from there lungs or transmute them, her transmutation have resisted universe explosion.