• 161 results
lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#101  Edited By lowlaville

Vishnu cannot be compared to Odin. One of his avatars, Krishna is enough to be on Odins level. Vishnu solos.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Not really. Considering that he was kept at bay by martian manhunter, defeated by Cronus, and was de-powered due to a cosmic upheaval (though that's pre crisis), and literally has 0 feats, Vishnu cannot be even compared to Odin.

Thanos wins.......because he has feats.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

@killemall: Because they're both "Skyfathers". Not sound reasoning, I agree.

Well yeah thats not sounding very reasonable at all.. but meh!

I would love to make a case for Thanos.. still dont know jack about Vishnu.. will wait for someone to actually make a case for Vishnu.. till then uber-fanboyism FTW..

Thanos stomps ....

That is why it is funny to read old threads - people who seemed to be reasonable are exactly opposite ones who are currenlty respected. Of course I've changed my mind too - Thanos wins by default.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really. Considering that he was kept at bay by martian manhunter, defeated by Cronus, and was de-powered due to a cosmic upheaval (though that's pre crisis), and literally has 0 feats, Vishnu cannot be even compared to Odin.

Thanos wins.......because he has feats.

Just making someone, who wasn't even awake at the time, go back to sleep when he wasn't resisting wouldn't count as 'kept at bay', though.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Vishnu cannot be compared to Odin. One of his avatars, Krishna is enough to be on Odins level. Vishnu solos.

I'm pretty sure dc never adapted Krishna. And even more sure he wouldn't have the feats to put him at odin's level.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, reading this thread has been an eye opener. Thanos ftw

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Baltoro

Thanos wins due to Vishnu's lack of feats, clearly. I think it's funny how a troll technically outargued the top-rated debaters back then. Any new Vishnu feats that put him above Thanos?

the_creator was a pretty good debater though...maybe just a little bias against Marvel characters. Is he still around?

Avatar image for deactivated-60143218790d8
deactivated-60143218790d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin clearly wasn't going all out during that fight, asgard and the nine realms would have all been destroyed if he were.. Vishnu = high skyfather, Thanos = below skyfather.. Ill bet vishnu would win :L

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow.. is this vishnu character indian god? .. and is shown as a character in marvel univers? frankly i have no idea.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Vishnu has no feats to suggest he would beat Thanos, or even successfully harm him.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he shouldn't have any feats either.. by the myth.. he's almighty god.. who can sustain the whole universe in his mouth.. that's why i asked if he's a marvel character based on indian god vishnu or not

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vishnu has no feats to suggest he would beat Thanos, or even successfully harm him.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova said:

Yep. Just being called skyfather isn't enough against thanos.

@ssj_god said:

he shouldn't have any feats either.. by the myth..

if you actually saw the OP (first post in the thread), it clearly shows a picture of -comic- version. No need to bring in myth here.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does vishnu have any feats?

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Iragexcudder

Damn, it's been 4 years and there are zero Vishnu feats stated here..

Master_Speed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you joking? With all the powers, Thanos cannot defeat Vishnu. He is not a god, he is the God.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you joking? With all the powers, Thanos cannot defeat Vishnu. He is not a god, he is the God.

well.. the OP shows comic version if you read it... they just have the same name, nothing else.

Master_Speed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never knew He had a comic counterpart. What are his powers then?

seekquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

If going strictily by feats Thanos because he has some and Vishnu does not.

If going by inductive reasoning with Odin and Zeus being offically stated to be on the same level and Vishnu being shown to be their equal in the Celestial Saga then Vishnu wins due to greater power if we are referring to the Marvel version.

Similar with DC since DC gods often depend on faith and Vishnu is one of the most widely worshipped.

If referring to the real-word religious idea of Vishnu again Vishnu wins due to being omnipotent.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Vishnu

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Is this DC Vishnu or Marvel Vishnu?

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanous is not skyfather level it's Generally accepted. Vishnu wins by power level.

Unfortunately I couldn't find any scans for vishnu.

... Maybe you guys should use vishnu from other comic books other than marvel.

There should be lot of comics from India with vishnu in it... Based on a quick search he's omi.

Lol they are too op search it on Google images there is a scan of krishna having the entire universe in his mouth!

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#124  Edited By MasterKungFu

@xiix: what level of power is Vishnu suppose to be?

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By XiiX
No Caption Provided

@masterkungfu: This is the only thing I'm aware of insofar as Vishnu having anything resembling a feat in any capacity.

Avatar image for usernameunderconstruction
UserNameUnderConstruction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:

" @Klandicar said:
" @King Saturn said:
" what is Thanos beating the Surfer got to do with him being able to handle someone of Odin's level of Power ? Thanos couldnt take Odin under his own power... and he wont be able to defeat the Vishnu either... "
I was showing that scan because of the tear on Thanos's face, not because he was toying around with Surfer. He is constantly underrated on this forum for reasons unknown, but it is almost like you guys just hate the Titan. Saying he can't take Odin is misleading, Odin couldnt take him either. Anyway, spit out some Vishnu feats that put him above Thanos.

No Caption Provided
"
Vishnu is a Supreme Deity... like Odin and Zeus... its accepted that they are all around the same power level... "

Can't just go with hearsay. You either got the feats or you dont. Extraordinary claims such as defeating Thanos require extraordinary proof.

No Caption Provided

lord vishu is not supreme diety in hinduism its lord shiva

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel Vishnu should win on principle. Thanos wins by feats. Dc vishnu's reality warp, assuming he's fully awake, seems too much for the titan.

Mythic version, being a God, is above the writer. Thanos isn't beating the writer in the first place..

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord vishnu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Toaa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LORD SHIVA IS SUPREME DEITY OF HINDUISM.

Krrish709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you discussing on the base of comics or something else? It's an extremely sensitive topic. Billions of people worship Shri Krishna around the world. There has been numerous movies and TV series on his life and amazing powers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does vishnu have any feats?

Krrish709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Krrish709

Feats

Shri Krishna fought a demon who stole the planet earth and took it to oblivion. After beating that demon he pulled up the weight of entire earth on his nose and put it back on orbital

In one instance. He. Had enlarged his body so much that his one feet covered the entire planet earth

He is omniscient and omnipotent, managing to extend his body on to levels which covered. More than several universes. He can. stop time, control the every alignment of. Sun and moon.

H_Undefeatable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By H_Undefeatable
H_Undefeatable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vishnu win this fight easily. vishnu vs thanos is not good it should vishnu vs odin or zeus.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@h_undefeatable: The Vishnu being used here is the one from Marvel comics, not the one from mythology. So based on feats, Thanos wins this.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks wins based on feats. Respect for Vishnu is because he leads a pantheon.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vishnu mega infinite stomps

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When Odin wanted to launch an attack against the Celestial who was going to destroy their realms, he chose Zeus and Vishnu to come along with him. They were described as the three most powerful pantheons and to be on equal footing, so I would think that he should be more than capable of beating Thanos.

Clamps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Versions would've been nice to know.

When Odin wanted to launch an attack against the Celestial who was going to destroy their realms, he chose Zeus and Vishnu to come along with him. They were described as the three most powerful pantheons and to be on equal footing, so I would think that he should be more than capable of beating Thanos.

Too bad it didn't do anything to Arishem who they were bowing before in fear. And he even cut them off from their realm after a combined attack.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clamps said:

Versions would've been nice to know.

@heirtothekingdom said:

Too bad it didn't do anything to Arishem who they were bowing before in fear. And he even cut them off from their realm after a combined attack.

I did not say anywhere at all that they defeated the Celestial at all nor did I even say how the battle went. That wasn't the point I was bringing up at all. I'm aware of the context as I'm a very knowledgeable Thor reader.

Clamps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Clamps

@heirtothekingdom:

I did not say anywhere at all that they defeated the Celestial at all nor did I even say how the battle went. That wasn't the point I was bringing up at all. I'm aware of the context as I'm a very knowledgeable Thor reader.

Thats cool and so am I. Just making sure. Seen alot of ludicrous things like Odin can beat Galactus etc.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clamps said:

@heirtothekingdom:

Thats cool and so am I. Just making sure. Seen alot of ludicrous things like Odin can beat Galactus etc.

I hear ya.

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clamps said:

@heirtothekingdom:

Seen alot of ludicrous things like Odin can beat Galactus etc.

It's ludicrous depending on the context.

If someone claimed Composite Odin could beat Starving Galan that's all right.

If someone claimed Odin defeats 4 planet fed Galan that's absurd.

Clamps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clamps said:

@heirtothekingdom:

Seen alot of ludicrous things like Odin can beat Galactus etc.

It's ludicrous depending on the context.

If someone claimed Composite Odin could beat Starving Galan that's all right.

If someone claimed Odin defeats 4 planet fed Galan that's absurd.

Well it was standard Odin vs. Fed Galactus so yeah it was absurd. Especially when the person claimed Odin would stomp him.

krishna97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These discussions are insane. Without Knowing god Vishnu origin and his power these discussions are meaningless.

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These discussions are insane. Without Knowing god Vishnu origin and his power these discussions are meaningless.

As your account

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weird match-up. Considering that the pictured version is DC's Vishnu, he should win.

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice going deleting your post, yes you know who you are

Eeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Eeef

Vishnu is pretty much featless, Thanos should take this comfortably.