Videogame character batt;le 3!!!!!! ENDGAME

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Sparda

The most powerful videogame characters duking it out! No interference between the two combatants. Please state reasons as to who wins.

Sonic the hedgehog (Self-explanatory) Vs. Viewtiful Joe (Viewtiful Joe series)

Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank series) Vs. Megaman

Sora (Kingdom Hearts series) Vs. Cecil (Final Fantasy IV)

Aerial battle: Fox Mcloud in Arwing (Star Fox series) Vs. the Warhawk (From Warhawk. Random pilot inside)

Super powerful deity battle:

The Ancients (Eternal Darkness. Just think of a Galactus sized, monster Dr. Strange and you get the picture) Vs. Sin (Final Fantasy X)

Let the final battle begin. FIGHT!!!!!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sonic vs Joe: I think Joe would win due to his ability to control time. With that kind of power he can just slow Sonic down alot and just beat on him.

Ratchet vs Megaman: I vote Rachet due to the fact that he can spawn the little defender robots and the turret guns along with a shield. He'll be able to out do Megaman. Easily.

Sora vs Cecil: I don't really know Cecil, but based on what I've seen Sora do, I'd have to vote Sora

Ariel Battle: I don't know the Warhawk, so I have no opinion

The Ancients vs Sin: Not sure exactly, if your calling the Ancients Dr. Strange than they win but if they're not as powerful as him than Sin.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sparda

Eternal Chaos says:

"Sonic vs Joe: I think Joe would win due to his ability to control time. With that kind of power he can just slow Sonic down alot and just beat on him. Ratchet vs Megaman: I vote Rachet due to the fact that he can spawn the little defender robots and the turret guns along with a shield. He'll be able to out do Megaman. Easily. Sora vs Cecil: I don't really know Cecil, but based on what I've seen Sora do, I'd have to vote Sora Ariel Battle: I don't know the Warhawk, so I have no opinion The Ancients vs Sin: Not sure exactly, if your calling the Ancients Dr. Strange than they win but if they're not as powerful as him than Sin."

Whoops.....should've narrowed down the Ancients....there's really four, and their Galactus sized monsters with Strange level magic....they each control a realm of reality. Like, Xel'lotath controls the mind, so she/he can make your mind implode with so much as a gesture. Uly'oth controls the soul, so he could soul steal you. Chattur'gha controls the physical, so he's super strong, and Mantorok controls the dead, so he can revive anything. I should just narrow it down to one, so yeah, one-on-one. On another note, I'm extremely glad I finally found another Viewtiful Joe fan! Or at least someone who knows him.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sparda

Cough

BUMP!!!!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sparda says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Sonic vs Joe: I think Joe would win due to his ability to control time. With that kind of power he can just slow Sonic down alot and just beat on him. Ratchet vs Megaman: I vote Rachet due to the fact that he can spawn the little defender robots and the turret guns along with a shield. He'll be able to out do Megaman. Easily. Sora vs Cecil: I don't really know Cecil, but based on what I've seen Sora do, I'd have to vote Sora Ariel Battle: I don't know the Warhawk, so I have no opinion The Ancients vs Sin: Not sure exactly, if your calling the Ancients Dr. Strange than they win but if they're not as powerful as him than Sin."
Whoops.....should've narrowed down the Ancients....there's really four, and their Galactus sized monsters with Strange level magic....they each control a realm of reality. Like, Xel'lotath controls the mind, so she/he can make your mind implode with so much as a gesture. Uly'oth controls the soul, so he could soul steal you. Chattur'gha controls the physical, so he's super strong, and Mantorok controls the dead, so he can revive anything. I should just narrow it down to one, so yeah, one-on-one. On another note, I'm extremely glad I finally found another Viewtiful Joe fan! Or at least someone who knows him."

I like Viewtiful Joe. I think he's pretty cool.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6  Edited By The_Martian

Sonic wins. He has shown the ability to control time as well and if he manages to pull of Super Sonic this is no challenge.

I think Megaman could take Rachet. I don't know much about Rachet but what from what I have seen Megaman's got more firepower.

I don't know much about Warhawk but Star Fox rocks. Thats all I can say.

Not sure about the Anceints either but Sin was pretty bad.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sparda

Captain Mar-Vell says:

"Sonic wins. He has shown the ability to control time as well and if he manages to pull of Super Sonic this is no challenge.I think Megaman could take Rachet. I don't know much about Rachet but what from what I have seen Megaman's got more firepower.I don't know much about Warhawk but Star Fox rocks. Thats all I can say.Not sure about the Anceints either but Sin was pretty bad."

Joe can run just as fast as Sonic, and he could just slow him down and sock him in the face.
Post Edited:2007-09-04 14:19:01

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Martian

Sparda says:

"Captain Mar-Vell says:
"Sonic wins. He has shown the ability to control time as well and if he manages to pull of Super Sonic this is no challenge. I think Megaman could take Rachet. I don't know much about Rachet but what from what I have seen Megaman's got more firepower. I don't know much about Warhawk but Star Fox rocks. Thats all I can say. Not sure about the Anceints either but Sin was pretty bad."
Joe can run just as fast as Sonic, and he could just slow him down and sock him in the face.
Post Edited:2007-09-04 14:19:01"
Yes but as some said Joe could slow sonic well sonic can freeze Joe completely for a breif period.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sparda

Captain Mar-Vell says:

"Sparda says:
"Captain Mar-Vell says:
"Sonic wins. He has shown the ability to control time as well and if he manages to pull of Super Sonic this is no challenge. I think Megaman could take Rachet. I don't know much about Rachet but what from what I have seen Megaman's got more firepower. I don't know much about Warhawk but Star Fox rocks. Thats all I can say. Not sure about the Anceints either but Sin was pretty bad."
Yes but as some said Joe could slow sonic well sonic can freeze Joe completely for a breif period."

Joe has done that before.......like I said, it's the endgame!

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Martian

Sparda says:

"Captain Mar-Vell says:
"Sparda says:
"Captain Mar-Vell says:
Yes but as some said Joe could slow sonic well sonic can freeze Joe completely for a breif period. "
Joe has done that before.......like I said, it's the endgame!"
They seem pretty evenly matched then. Could Joe stand up to Super Sonic though?
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Martian

Sparda says:

"Captain Mar-Vell says:
"Sparda says:
"Captain Mar-Vell says:
"Sparda says:
"Captain Mar-Vell says:
Yes but as some said Joe could slow sonic well sonic can freeze Joe completely for a breif period. "
They seem pretty evenly matched then. Could Joe stand up to Super Sonic though? "
Probably not.....but if it's Super Sonic, Joe gets Six Machine."
Whats that?
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sparda

Captain Mar-Vell says:

"Sparda says:
"Captain Mar-Vell says:
"Sparda says:
"Captain Mar-Vell says:
They seem pretty evenly matched then. Could Joe stand up to Super Sonic though?"

Probably not.....but if it's Super Sonic, Joe gets Six Machine.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sparda

Captain Mar-Vell says:

"Sparda says:
"Captain Mar-Vell says:
"Sparda says:
"Captain Mar-Vell says:
"Sparda says:
"Captain Mar-Vell says:
They seem pretty evenly matched then. Could Joe stand up to Super Sonic though? "
Probably not.....but if it's Super Sonic, Joe gets Six Machine."
Whats that? "

His giant robot that is bigger than the Earth itself. :)

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Goldchamp101

Bumping an old thread

Avatar image for imperator_nocturne
Imperator_Nocturne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sparda said:

The most powerful videogame characters duking it out!

false, none of these are in the top 10 of most powerfull video game characters (even 8 years back in the past)