Video Game character battle 2!!!!!!!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Sparda

My second round of Videogame characters battling. No interference between the two combatants, and no prep. They have their usual equipment. Here they are:

Chris Jacobs (Mercenaries) Vs. Cortez (Timesplitters series)

Sly Cooper (Sly series) Vs. Crash Bandicoot (Crash series)

Donkey Kong (Um....the Donkey Kong games. Think of the Jungle Beat version) Vs. Ken (Street Fighter. Yeah, I know, weird pairing....)

Ryu (Street Fighter series) Vs. Liu Kang (Mortal Kombat series)

And the final battle.....Taki (Soul Caliber series) Vs. Kasumi (Dead Or Alive series).

Please explain who wins.

FIGHT!!!!!!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sparda

Sparda says:

"My second round of Videogame characters battling. No interference between the two combatants, and no prep. They have their usual equipment. Here they are: Chris Jacobs (Mercenaries) Vs. Cortez (Timesplitters series) Sly Cooper (Sly series) Vs. Crash Bandicoot (Crash series) Donkey Kong (Um....the Donkey Kong games. Think of the Jungle Beat version) Vs. Ken (Street Fighter. Yeah, I know, weird pairing....) Ryu (Street Fighter series) Vs. Liu Kang (Mortal Kombat series) And the final battle.....Taki (Soul Caliber series) Vs. Kasumi (Dead Or Alive series). Please explain who wins. FIGHT!!!!!!"

Well....here's my opinions......

1) Cortez has superior equipment, is very funny, and is probably stronger....but Jacobs has insane durability (he takes carpet bombs at ground zero), and is a great shot, so I would have to say him.

2) Yeah....no comp here. Sly is a great fighter, has a myriead of gadgets, and is very agile. Crash won't know what hit him.

3) Yeah.....for anyone who has played Jungle Beat with the bongos.....Donkey Kong wins this one. His odd durability combined with his great strength and agility (he acts like a DBZ dude in the final fight), makes him take this one home.....

4) This one is pretty tough. Liu Kang can turn into a dragon and as crazy moves, but in the end, Ryu takes it. His crazy powerful beams, plus his insane martial arts and unbelieveable moves makes him take out Liu.

5) Taki wins this won pretty easy. Her weapons, plus her magic and ability to teleport with great ease, coupled with her skill at martial arts and agility make her win this one. She seems like a better ninja than Kasumi.

asylum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By asylum

I take Kasumi over Taki. Kasumi also has teleport skills and was once the leader of a whole clan of ninjas. On top of that, she has to survive being hunted by her old clan lead by her brother.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By GambitO

me alone I can say on the battle among Ryu Ken and Liu kane

I say that Liu could not make anything against the immense power of Ryu and Ken

Liu would launch its fire power but not serious anything in comparison to the ADOKEN of Ryu or Ken's HURRICANE this battle will be defined between Ken and Ryu and for tradition and history one could say that Ryu is a little but powerful that Ken

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vrakmul

GambitO says:

"me alone I can say on the battle among Ryu Ken and Liu kane I say that Liu could not make anything against the immense power of Ryu and Ken Liu would launch its fire power but not serious anything in comparison to the ADOKEN of Ryu or Ken's HURRICANE this battle will be defined between Ken and Ryu and for tradition and history one could say that Ryu is a little but powerful that Ken"

Once again. EHH???

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sparda

Scrin Supervisor 925 Unit Alpha says:

"GambitO says:
"me alone I can say on the battle among Ryu Ken and Liu kane I say that Liu could not make anything against the immense power of Ryu and Ken Liu would launch its fire power but not serious anything in comparison to the ADOKEN of Ryu or Ken's HURRICANE this battle will be defined between Ken and Ryu and for tradition and history one could say that Ryu is a little but powerful that Ken"
Once again. EHH???"

I think he said Ryu wins.

@Asylum: Funny.....Taki had the exact same thing happen to her, except it was her adoptive fahter, lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Chris Jacobs

2. Sly cooper

3. Donkey Kong

4. Ryu

5.Taki