• 3 Fear Pellets
  • Medical Harness
  • Cape
  • Bat Signal Device
  • Grapple Lines
  • Bat Glider
  • Power Gauntlets

Scenario

Worlds have merged, Gotham City is now the only semi-civilized city left in the wasteland that is the USA.

Batman and Roland have teamed up with one another and created a hodgepodge team to help re-civilize this world. Wayne Manner was compromised when the world collapsed, and Batman only has access to the devices he is using in his standard equipment.

Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow originally blaming each other for what had happened, finally decide to put their differences aside and re-establish order before battling each other out. However, in order to do so they both agree that the current vigilante law system is doing more harm than good for society.

They confront Batman and Roland and ask them to stop, but Batman, being as hard headed as he is, tells them where they can stick their proposal. Snake Eyes and Storm calmly walk off, and secretly plot to kill Batman and Roland.

Batman and Roland on the other hand, both agree that Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes are obviously up to something, and decide to create a list of counter measurements just in case the two decide to ambush them.

Battlefield: Ruins of Gotham City, Wayne Tower

Batman and Roland just finished clearing out villains in what is now the ruins of Wayne Tower. They are on the top floor, and re-activate the long-dead security systems. Just as they do, the cameras turn on and they get a glimpse of Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes rushing up the tower in both stealth and haste and the building alarms go off. However, the security system quickly shuts back down and refuses to turn back on.

Batman and Roland are on floor 60

Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes are on floor 45.

Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes are aware the security systems were briefly on because of the alarm, and know that their cover is blown.

Batman and Roland are aware Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes are coming at them.

It takes approximately 20 seconds at an average pace to climb the stairs for 1 floor (average walking pace), and there are 4 sets of staircases leading to the 60th Floor.

This means at average moving speed, it will take 5 minutes to scale the stairs, could be less or more time depending on speed. Elevators will scale that distance in about 25 seconds (15 floors).

Notes on Wayne Tower and Environment:

• Security Systems: Off
  • Power: On, lights are fluorescent.
  • Time of day: Dusk, 20 minutes of sunlight left
  • Type of Environment: Lots of debris, desks, and cover to hide behind. Enclosed areas, similar to your average office environment.
  • Elevators: On
  • Floor 60: Floor 60 is the floor with the meeting room, so it's very much open, with a conference table and lots of other small tables and chairs across it.
  • Helipad: Above the 60th floor is a helipad with a bunch of random furniture, bedding, and make-shift tents from whatever homeless individuals occupied it.
  • Sprinklers and Fire Alarm: On and Working

Battle Conditions:

• Morals: On
  • Bloodlust: Off
  • In Character
  • BFR: On
  • The gear you listed is your starting gear, no saying you had extra prep to bring something extra, what you chose is what you get.
  • No knowledge of opponents
  • Teams have been working together for approximately 6 months each, so well aware of their allies abilities.

Perks:

No perk may be chosen twice. So first come first serve.

• "Mercenaries, they're what makes war worth waging!" - Your team gets a mercenary. He carries a six shooter, and a rifle. All feats from the "Man with No Name" are applicable for him.
  • "Cover of dark is on my side!" - Your team gets a device, one hit, it will shut off all the lights for 5 minutes.
  • "Looks like things are starting to look up!" - Your team hits a device that activates Wayne Tower's teleporters (which Bruce has been working on since he's an avid Star Trek fan......just roll with it). This will either teleport Storm and Snake 10 floors down (increasing the time it takes for them to get to Bats and Roland) or teleport Storm and Snake 10 floors (decreasing the time it takes for them to get to Bats and Roland). This occurs before the debate starts, so no creating a trap and teleporting them into it or out of it.
  • "Send in the hounds!" - You get 2 police dogs on your team. Use any and all feats you can find of any standard K9 unit. Choose your breeds as well.
  • "Intercom system" - Not only does your team turn it on, but you carry a device that allows you to use it (talk through it, etc.).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pokergeist

@Floopay: Oh ofcourse I take the Merc perk. lol

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Esquire

I'll take the Mercanaries perk. I assume that he's been working with me for 6 months, as well, so we have good teamwork? Also, can I have Smoke Pellets for Storm Shadow? I thought I already had them listed in my gear, but it turns out they haven't been. :P It's fine if I can't, though. Not a big deal either way.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Floopay

@CadenceV2 said:

@Floopay: Oh ofcourse I take the Merc perk. lol

Eastwood fan?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Floopay

@Esquire said:

I'll take the Mercanaries perk. I assume that he's been working with me for 6 months, as well, so we have good teamwork? Also, can I have Smoke Pellets for Storm Shadow? I thought I already had them listed in my gear, but it turns out they haven't been. :P It's fine if I can't, though. Not a big deal either way.

He literally beat you to that perk by mere seconds.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pokergeist

@Esquire: @Floopay: Quick Draw LOL

And yes I loved The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly movie.

Notes on The Man with No Name.

The Man with No name is a Master Gunsmen of the Old West. He has super accurate Gunslinging. He is a incredible Marks Mens and Quick Draw.

1:50: Quick Draws and one shots a small posse.

2:20: Quick draws another posse.

2:32: Reaction Speed and Quick Draw on a ambush.

3:58: Accuracy vs moving Targets while at ease.

A video with all his kills.

A video with all his good kills from 3 movies. A Fist Full of Dollars (1964), For a Few Dollars More (1965), and The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly (1966).

Accuracy with the Rifle.

11:15 Blondie (aka Man with No Name) makes a near Half Mile Shot with his rifle on a rope! He does this many times as a living before the end of the movie.

Now that he is covered :)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pokergeist

@Esquire: This fight already is turning into a classic Ninja vs Cowboy match.

My Opener will be Batman planning with Roland and Blondie best way to deal with them.

I really don't care what plan the ninjas have. Mine is simple.

One way in. So flip table by the window. Blondie will run in advance to the Heli Pad where he will be waiting behind cover with a good line of sight from where he is. Batman and Roland will wait for the ninjas to come to them.

When the Ninjas bust in, Batman will throw own a Smoke Pellet and Roland will throw 2 Sticks of TNT.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Batman and Roland will use the Bat Glider to escape the blast in the enclose area thru the Window like so and meet MwNN on the Roof.

Now honestly your ninjas should be dead. No excuse to detect or escape the blast.

GG

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Esquire

@CadenceV2 said:

Quick Draw LOL

I've been ninja'd. The irony.

Anyway, I'll take the "Cover of dark is on my side!" perk, and give the lights-out device to Snake Eyes.

A couple points of clarification on your strategy: Blondie won't be able to give any covering fire from the helipad, since it's on the roof above the conference room. There's no vantage point into the floor below. And it's been a while since I've read TDKR, but can the Bat-Glider fly Roland and Bruce up to the roof? I don't remember it having engines, I though it just glided. If that's the case, they won't be able to gain altitude onto the roof, leaving MwnN by himself.

My Opener will be Batman planning with Roland and Blondie best way to deal with them. I really don't care what plan the ninjas have. Mine is simple.One way in. So flip table by the window. Blondie will run in advance to the Heli Pad where he will be waiting behind cover with a good line of sight from where he is. Batman and Roland will wait for the ninjas to come to them.When the Ninjas bust in, Batman will throw own a Smoke Pellet and Roland will throw 2 Sticks of TNT.Batman and Roland will use the Bat Glider to escape the blast in the enclose area thru the Window like so and meet MwNN on the Roof.Now honestly your ninjas should be dead. No excuse to detect or escape the blast.GG

Short and sweet. Too bad it won't work. When the battle opens, Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow will calmly make their way up to the 55th floor. This should take about 5 minutes, since they'll be unhurried and silent. Both teams have basic knowledge of each other, so they'll know that Batman is anything but stupid. If he's got an upper floor to himself and knows he's being attacked, there's no way he hasn't set up some sort of trap or ambush. So rushing in with guns blazing isn't going to be a good idea.

Instead, they'll wait 15 minutes for sunlight to fade. Then, after a couple minutes to keep your team sweating, they'll kill the lights. Now, if you're barricaded in a room waiting to be attacked by ninjas and the lights go out, Roland is going to toss the dynamite in an attempt to fend off the attackers. There's just no other option. So the trap will be sprung, but the ninjas will be far enough away to avoid the blast. Batman and Roland will jet out of the building, and my ninjas will be unharmed.

The ninjas will take the elevator to the 60th floor, stopping right below the roof/helipad. Snake Eyes will toss a smoke grenade into the elevator, and once it's filled with smoke they'll send the empty elevator up to the roof and take the stairs, the same way Blondie got to the roof. When the elevator opens at the top, the smoke and lack of visibility should draw fire, allowing the Joes to flank from behind. Both of them are excellent shots, so a couple of surprise submachine gun bursts from behind should be enough to end your team. Batman might tank it, but they can just shoot him again.

Game, set, match. The ninjas clean up the town, Arashikage style.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pokergeist

@Esquire: The Glider is actually that. A Glider that can raise and lower with the air currents. Batman with Robin flew the glider for many miles to the amusement park from the building. Its wings even curved to suggest it catches wind currents so it will raise them to the roof.

Blondie (as well your aware) has shot out Ropes in the dead of night in A Fist Full of Dollars easy. He then made multiple shots from over a 100 of yards away on the hanging slip knot rope in The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

Roland.... LOL I can post all day how much more accurate and faster Gunslinger Roland is to the Ninjas combine. Rolands feats are beyond Human speed and he has NEVER MISS a single shot in the Dark Tower Books from Drawing of 3 and onward.

Batman is also no fool. Frank Miller Batman has scoped out and exploited the weakness of the Justice League before they knew of him?

No Caption Provided

Frank Miller Batman will know any trick in Stealth the duo Ninjas have up there sleeves.

Roland is a vet of MANY battles vs beings far beyond comprehension and slicker than the Ninjas as well. It takes more than that for Roland to start wildly shooting.

Added to that is Blondie who never waste ammunition on no target in the movies at all.

Heres the deal. Blondie will have a nice set up on the Heli Pad. Batman will be with Roland ready to dish it out and acting as the bait behind cover.

The Smoke bombs are not only your benefit but Bats as well.

Counter Move

Your Ninjas are stuck underneath the Elevator yes? I dont see how they can flank from underneath a Elevator.I also still have one stick of TNT. What keeps Roland throwing that into the Elevator?

Now your Ninjas are dead from the blast above. I see no way they can flank Batman or Roland with Blondie covering the other side with a clear line of view.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Esquire

@CadenceV2: I have some of your points still to address, but it seems either I was unclear or we're picturing the battlefield differently. Here's my quick MS Paint version of Wayne Manor:

No Caption Provided

So I'm saying once your team has gone to the roof, which is the same thing as the helipad, the ninjas will send the elevator up to one end of the roof and go up the stairs to the other end. The smoke grenade in the elevator isn't meant to cover the roof in smoke, it's just supposed to be surprising and distracting, and keep your team from being sure that the ninjas aren't in the elevator. Do you agree with that map layout, more or less?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokergeist

@Esquire: Okay. Visuals help.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokergeist

@Esquire: With what you posted my plan is the same as above. I will throw a Dynamite into the Elevator. I have no need to stare at that possible threat. Roland eyes and awareness which is beyond peak human will notice anything the ninjas will do or might do in his vision. On top of this Blondie is still surveying the battlefield from a heighten position.

Since Oy is in this match, the Billy Bumbler, he will be able to sense and yelp any warning for Roland of intruders. Billy Bumblers have shown incredible intelligence like as much as a child in understanding and tactics themselves that impress Roland, and can warn hi of any scent it might sense.

Oy the Bumbler.

Roland's Awareness.

Scan 1: Roland dying of fever manages to half sleep and stay aware of Susana. Drawing of Three

Scan 2: Roland Psychically riding a Beam Quake to New York of another Universe can take in all he needs at first sight. Dark Tower

Scan 3-4: Roland during a battle with the Wolves of Calla is able to access the situation while reacting to threats still. Wolves of Calla

Batman of all people will know all about the possible flank and stealth attacks on them. All this plays a role into why I would not be surprise flanked or attack by your ninjas.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Esquire

@CadenceV2 said:

Heres the deal. Blondie will have a nice set up on the Heli Pad. Batman will be with Roland ready to dish it out and acting as the bait behind cover.

Again, I want to clarify this. When I'm picturing the heli-pad, I'm picturing this:

No Caption Provided

So there aren't many good vantage points for Blondie to set up on. I wouldn't think he would want to be on top of the elevator, because then he couldn't shoot into it if people used it. And he would also be right on top of where Roland is throwing the dynamite, so that wouldn't make any sense. He's going to have to be on ground level, same as Bats and Roland. And the helipad is full of a bunch of random junk, so line of sight won't be very good.

Helipad: Above the 60th floor is a helipad with a bunch of random furniture, bedding, and make-shift tents from whatever homeless individuals occupied it.

Without an elevated position, it won't be easy for Roland or Blondie to see where my ninjas are coming from or going to, which makes them a lot harder to shoot.

With what you posted my plan is the same as above. I will throw a Dynamite into the Elevator. I have no need to stare at that possible threat. Roland eyes and awareness which is beyond peak human will notice anything the ninjas will do or might do in his vision.

Roland is very good, but these are two of the best ninjas in comics, in the dark, with the lights out, with a lot of cover. Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes are incredibly stealthy. They simply won't be in his vision.

Scans 1-2: Snake Eyes acrobatically and silently ambushes several guards.

Scans 3-4: Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow infiltrate Cobra Commander's chambers without alerting anyone, while carrying a dead body. They then disappear in an instant when CC looks away.

Scans 5-6: SS infiltrates the stronghold of an African President, then sneaks into the bedroom of a high-ranking Cobra Officer.

On top of this Blondie is still surveying the battlefield from a heighten position.

As I said above, most helipads don't really have heightened positions, at least that I know of.

Since Oy is in this match, the Billy Bumbler, he will be able to sense and yelp any warning for Roland of intruders. Billy Bumblers have shown incredible intelligence like as much as a child in understanding and tactics themselves that impress Roland, and can warn hi of any scent it might sense.

Although his Bumbler is cool, I don't think it's going to be nearly as effective here as it has been in other situation. It was just flown through the air away from a massive and deafening explosion, and Roland just set off another TNT explosion no more than 100 feet away. Just like Oy's loud bark damaged the creature in your scan, the deafening explosions are going to wreak havoc with the superhuman ears of a Billy Bumbler. He'll be disoriented and in pain which, combined with the skills of his opponents, will make him not much of a factor.

Roland's Awareness. [Scans]

Very impressive stuff. But the same things that render Oy less effective should also hinder Roland. He's just been nearly blown up and he has little chance of actually seeing his target, and his ears are going to be ringing or temporarily deafened. And even if he does somehow detect my ninjas, that's not really game over for them. Storm Shadow dodges lasers and isn't even intimidated by gunfire anymore. Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow have dodged the fire of twin chainguns from a helicopter. They're excellent at evasion.

And they also have incredible speed, especially Snake Eyes. With the possible exception of Roland, your team will have a hard time not getting blitzed. Snake Eyes does that sort of thing, and he's been fast enough to run down a motorcycle, even.

His speed is way above anything Clint Eastwood ever faced in any of his movies, and Frank Miller's Batman didn't do much against fast opponents, either. The only fast character I can think of is Superman, and he had lots of prep for that fight, and Supes wanted to reason with him, he wasn't trying to blitz. I don't think it's unreasonable for them to get sliced up before they realize Snake Eyes is there.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pokergeist

@Esquire:

As seen below there is many vantage points on this Tower Helipad.

No Caption Provided

So Blondie has a view and safe from harm.

Without an elevated position, it won't be easy for Roland or Blondie to see where my ninjas are coming from or going to, which makes them a lot harder to shoot.

It wont be easy. Thankfully I have a Bat Glider that will elevat me quickly to the second or third highest vantage point.

Roland is very good, but these are two of the best ninjas in comics, in the dark, with the lights out, with a lot of cover. Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes are incredibly stealthy. They simply won't be in his vision.
Scans 1-2: Snake Eyes acrobatically and silently ambushes several guards.
Scans 3-4: Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow infiltrate Cobra Commander's chambers without alerting anyone, while carrying a dead body. They then disappear in an instant when CC looks away.
Scans 5-6: SS infiltrates the stronghold of an African President, then sneaks into the bedroom of a high-ranking Cobra Officer.

As I showed above having Roland and Blondies eyes in a elevated position is to make spotting any shadow moving eaier. Also all those stealth feats are vs a Unaware target. Batman, Roland, and Blondie are aware your coming and be looking for any sign.

Although his Bumbler is cool, I don't think it's going to be nearly as effective here as it has been in other situation. It was just flown through the air away from a massive and deafening explosion, and Roland just set off another TNT explosion no more than 100 feet away. Just like Oy's loud bark damaged the creature in your scan, the deafening explosions are going to wreak havoc with the superhuman ears of a Billy Bumbler. He'll be disoriented and in pain which, combined with the skills of his opponents, will make him not much of a factor.

I don't think it will. I work around Military working Dogs for years and they are incredible creatures. They have super sensitive hearing however they don't go deaf from IED bombs going off. They can close there ears off and dull sound unlike a human. Cool fun fact for the day :).

Also Roland's hand cannons are very loud and never hinder Oy any in hearing either. Also again Oy still has smell that will scent the ninjas before seeing or hearing them. Oy once tracked Jake for Roland through a Whole City of Lud with ease. A Whole CITY!

Very impressive stuff. But the same things that render Oy less effective should also hinder Roland. He's just been nearly blown up and he has little chance of actually seeing his target, and his ears are going to be ringing or temporarily deafened. And even if he does somehow detect my ninjas, that's not really game over for them. Storm Shadow dodges lasers and isn't even intimidated by gunfire anymore. Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow have dodged the fire of twin chainguns from a helicopter. They're excellent at evasion.

Alot of Feats are from Nobodies. People with no real accuracy feats anywhere near Roland.

Speed

First lets look at Speed Feats. Roland Speed with his Revolvers and hands is described as Supernatural, Preternatural, and Blinding.

Scan 1: Roland speed to fast to see. Dark Tower

Scan 2: Roland Speed again with his back turn. Dark Tower

Scan 3: Roland dying of a fever moves too fast for human thought and described as fast as Blue Summer Lightning. Drawing of Three

Scan 4: Rolands Blinding speed again. Wizard and Glass

Scan 5: Rolands Supernatural Speed in reloading on horse back and galloping. Wizard and Glass

Scan 6: Roland Reloads with in human speed while dodging a mob. The Gunslinger

Scan 7: Roland reloads with a guy aiming at him with his teeth super fast. Drawing of Three

Scan 8: Description of Cuthbert speed and Roland is twice as fast according to Cuthbert and Alain.

Scan 9: Eddie Dean (Cuthbert reborn) drops down as Roland shoots 3 shots faster than he can think. The Wastelands

Scan 10: Roland as a child showed faster reaction and hand speed than other train gunslingers.

Roland easily quick draws and fires 2 rounds thru the same hole in Jonas head. Jonas was a well known Quick Draw and train Gunslinger.

Roland kills 8 Desert Dogs that charge him from all sides and only 10 feet away!

Here Roland reacts and kills 5 Vampire Sucker Bats near instantly.

Roland as said here was firing with blind rage yet still killed multiple enemies with every shot.
No Caption Provided

Flathearty and his gang of 20 of Type 3 Vampires, Low Men, and Taheen are killed before they could fire there guns back. Flathearty himself is killed while halfway drawing his gun and Roland still had his hand up to his mouth. Dark Tower

Accuracy

Accuracy feats!

Scan 1: Roland Fires his guns after being in pitch blackness for day and then fires again near Blind with perfect aim. The Gunslinger

Scan 2: Roland sick and dying uses a inaccurate Automatic pistol to predict and make a head shot. Drawing of Three

Scan 3: Roland Accuracy is commented when throwing a rock as true as his shooting. The Wastelands

Scan 4: Roland fires from the hip at Wolves of Calla (Robots) Antennas under their hoods with ease. Wolves of Calla

Scan 5-8: Roland spends a day with no food or water shooting explosive Harry Poter Sneetches that zig zag thru the air. Dark Tower

No Caption Provided

Roland sniper shot with his revolver from a impossible distance.

Point is Roland is Leagues above those shooter in your scans. Add in Blondie for a major combo.

This picture proves to me this chick is a batter fighter than shooter. she also manage to tag Storm Shadow during his CC phase which speaks alot of SS dodging in close to me.

And they also have incredible speed, especially Snake Eyes. With the possible exception of Roland, your team will have a hard time not getting blitzed. Snake Eyes does that sort of thing, and he's been fast enough to run down a motorcycle, even.

Im not worry about Batman keeping up. skill can compensate for Speed and Frank Millers Batman is extremely skilled and can Tank attacks with superhuman Durability.

His speed is way above anything Clint Eastwood ever faced in any of his movies, and Frank Miller's Batman didn't do much against fast opponents, either. The only fast character I can think of is Superman, and he had lots of prep for that fight, and Supes wanted to reason with him, he wasn't trying to blitz. I don't think it's unreasonable for them to get sliced up before they realize Snake Eyes is there.

Batman didn't do anything vs Fast Opponents?

Batman Feats!

I guess Superman and Spawn are not fast huh?

The Insider suit shows no sign of increasing Batmans Speed Reaction which keeps up with faster than Bullets Supes.

Batman reacts easily to a spazzing Plastic Man.

Batman speed keeps up with Bullet speed Spawn. And yes this is cannon according to Frank Miller for Batman of Earth 31 (the one I am using), although it is not cannon for Spawn via Mcfarlane.

Batman keeps up easy with Classic Spawn.

Batman again easy keeps pace with Classic Spawn character.

Dodges Bullets from multiples of Gotham's best.

Vs Gothams Swat Team going all Blood Lusted.

Cat Woman is Beast herself.

Yet Batman easily matched her with a Knife wound in his Leg.

Speed wise he can compete.

This Batman also is a durable tank. He has been Shot, Stab, nearly disemboweled, broken bones, and internal bleeding yet keeps trudging all through a few weeks time in his late 50s!

Scan 1-2: Speed to react and tank the shock wave of a major blast.

Scan 3; Pain Tolerance and shrugs of gun wounds with ease.

Video.

As seen batman get his butt kicked. Aint Surprising. Mutant leader is Super Human Strong, Razor Teeth, Razor Claws, Durable, Fast, and nearly Fells No pain.

Remember this DKR had many factors against him. 1) he was 10 years in retirement He was weaker, Slower, and has not train in 10 Years. 2) he was Suicidal. How to prove this? Read the Novels. He was in Book 1 and Book 2 wanting a good death. Notice how he effortlessly beaten the Mutant Leader with a Goo Pellet. He simply wanted to die in battle really. Till Robin (Carrie) got involved and breath a will to live in Batman.

No Caption Provided

As seen here Mutant Leader is Super Human strong. Those are Prison Shackles. Mush Thicker and Stronger than Handcuffs. No Human on this Planet can break those. Yet the Mutant Leader did so easy.

Then Batman (No longer Suicidal) put together a plan to eliminate the weakness here vs super human.

Video.

Things to note in the Comic is Batman's Showings of Nerve strikes, Body injuries on enemy that benefit him, and his skill against a super human.

As for Prep this helps alot as Batman knew what his enemy was capable of and how to act accordingly.

Also note how bad Batman took a Beating. HE TOOK A SERIOUS BUTT WHIPPING.

Yet....

With a few Hours he is fine after Bleeding from Internal injuries.

Also note Batman Strength which is near Superhuman (if not Super human).

Like his Training.

Left to Right. 1) Batman hauls over 200 pounds up the side of a Sky Scraper. The Highest one! 2) Batman knocks 3 Body Armored Cops flying. 3) Batman breaks a Shotgun in his hands. 4) Batman Training in year one. Kicks a Tree down. With his foot. "Still not ready..."

This Batman is more than enough in speed, Skill, strength, and Durability to make it through this fight. His Medical Gear keeps him going as well. The Bullet Proof Vest is a plus as well.

No Caption Provided

Added to this another huge factor is Batman's gear here. His Gadgets are by far a Bonus.

His Batarangs are Accurate and damaging.

Scan 1: Fear Pellet.

Scan 2-4: Thermit Pellets. The Thermite Pellets have enough force to blow back a person and can Set Fire to what it contacts with.

Added to this as well is the Close Combat Energy Gauntlets.

Also Batman very cape is a Weapon in CC. He guts people with it and cuts hands off lol.

I don't see the either Ninja in a 1 on 1 taking this batman easily at all. Infact they are outclass in skill and gear IMO.

Conclusion

• I have the 2 Dead Eye shots in Blondie, Roland, and infiniteBattarangs from Batman.
  • I have a CC Specialist who can can easily take one ninja that might get to close.
  • I have 3 guys with major Awarenessand a Billy Bumbler who will no doubt sniff your team out for advance warning.
  • I have the High Ground

LOL

I have this match.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Floopay

@Esquire: I like your tactic, it's very clever.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Esquire

@CadenceV2 said:

As seen below there is many vantage points on this Tower Helipad. So Blondie has a view and safe from harm.

Wait, that's supposed to be Wayne Tower? Are you sure? Let's ask Floopay.

Is Wayne Tower supposed to be represented by the tallest building pictured in the OP? I was picturing the roof as a mostly flat space where a helicopter would land, but Cadence thinks it's the torn-up roof of the building in the OP. Care to weigh in?

As I showed above having Roland and Blondies eyes in a elevated position is to make spotting any shadow moving eaier. Also all those stealth feats are vs a Unaware target. Batman, Roland, and Blondie are aware your coming and be looking for any sign.

Luckily for me, I left the best for last. The following fight showcases stealth, teamwork, destructive ability, speed, dodging skill, strategy, intelligence, and fighting skill. Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow (along with Boris, the Russian Ninja) take down a killer robot, ambushing it despite the fact that it's equipped with motion detectors and infrared vision and is backed up by two security guards monitoring security cameras. Snake Eyes is so good at stealth that he's able to avoid the security cameras in the room through the entire fight, even though he's fighting the robot all across the room. (Scans are in reverse order.)

Scans:

1. Are able to infiltrate the facility undetected, and Storm Shadow shows willingness to work as a team.
  2. Not much here. ...Tech skill/observation, I guess.
  3. All three demonstrate impressive speed, able to disappear into concealment before the robot can detect them, even though they were surrounding it when it woke up. Storm Shadow made it all the way into the ceiling, even. He shows impressive balance and strength, supporting himself on only toes and a couple of fingers.
  4. Snake Eyes demonstrates his awareness of his surroundings and his ability think quickly, catching a drop of sweat with his foot.
  5. Snake Eyes is fast enough to again disappear from view before the robot can turn around. He demonstrates accuracy and throwing power by penetrating the robot's armor with a throwing star.
  6. Robot uses calculation abilities to figure out where Storm Shadow is probably hiding, and opens up with a minigun.
  7. Storm Shadow dodges with ease, Snake Eyes shows off his accuracy by shooting out the robot's infrared module. (Note: the robot was ambushed by these ninjas even though it has infrared. They're ridiculous.) Even though the robot has advanced targeting and a minigun, both Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow dodge its fire.
  8. Storm Shadow is considered a greater threat than the Russian Arashikage Sensei. Snake Eyes has such a high stealth quotient, he can stay out of the security cameras' fields of vision even during combat and while dodging bullets.
  9. Even with enhanced sensors enabled, the robot can't detect either of my ninjas. Only Boris. Snake Eyes demonstrates intelligence and strategy by lighting up the computer screens to blind the robot.
  10. Storm Shadow casually draws minigun fire so that Snake Eyes can damage the robot's leg. Shows dodging skill and teamwork, as well as that Snake Eyes can slice through metal.
  11. and 12: Boris gets owned, but Storm Shadow stabs straight through the robot's skull, then dodges more automatic fire. Boris gets owned again, and Snake Eyes shoots it in the vulnerable face for the kill.

Fantastic showing of stealth, skill, and teamwork. They're both stealthy enough, given the cover and distraction, that they can ambush and kill Roland and Blondie, unless Roland has some dodging feats I'm not aware of.

I don't think it will. I work around Military working Dogs for years and they are incredible creatures. They have super sensitive hearing however they don't go deaf from IED bombs going off. They can close there ears off and dull sound unlike a human. Cool fun fact for the day :).

Huh. The more you know!

Also Roland's hand cannons are very loud and never hinder Oy any in hearing either. Also again Oy still has smell that will scent the ninjas before seeing or hearing them. Oy once tracked Jake for Roland through a Whole City of Lud with ease. A Whole CITY!

Oy seems impressive, but I still think he won't be at his best after the flying and multiple TNT explosions. And if the ninjas can hide from infrared and other enhanced scanners, I wouldn't put it past them to avoid a dog. And finally, if Oy is going to be tracking them, he'll have to be on the ground separated from Roland. Throwing stars, throwing knives, and a bow & arrow are all silent and should be lethal to Oy. Storm Shadow doesn't even need to see him to take him down. Oy can be shot before the explosion from Roland attacking the elevator has ended, leaving your team without their biggest detection asset.

No Caption Provided
First lets look at Speed Feats. Roland Speed with his Revolvers and hands is described as Supernatural, Preternatural, and Blinding.

Roland's draw speed and rate of fire are impressive, but these guys go up against automatic weaponry all the time. I've posted them going up against chainguns from a chopper and repeatedly dodging a minigun in close quarters. Roland's rate of fire is nothing they haven't dealt with before, and they both make a habit of taking on multiple gun-wielding combatants without breaking a sweat.

Accuracy feats! Point is Roland is Leagues above those shooter in your scans. Add in Blondie for a major combo.

Some of those shooters are very highly trained Cobra Officers with plenty of confirmed kills. I would put them on the same level as Blondie, and even in groups, none of them had a chance against the ninjas. The biggest problem Roland is going to face is the fact that the ninjas will be next to impossible to find. And even if he somehow detects them, they have cover and move obscenely fast. Disappearing from view is kid stuff, even when surrounded. Add in the fact that they have smoke grenades and smoke pellets, and they can be gone instantly even if they are somehow detected.

No Caption Provided

And no matter how accurate Roland is, he can't tag people who can react to his bullets after they've been fired.

This picture proves to me this chick is a batter fighter than shooter. she also manage to tag Storm Shadow during his CC phase which speaks alot of SS dodging in close to me.

I assume you're referring to the third panel? The way I'm seeing it, she doesn't actually tag him at all. He's not knocked aside or off-balance, he makes no grunt of pain, and there's no mark on his left side in the last panel, which is where he would have taken the blast. His dodging in close quarters isn't a problem. He walks casually through bullets in order to close the distance and blitz people, and he dodges squads of Spetznaz in tight quarters with no issue.

Batman didn't do anything vs Fast Opponents? I guess Superman and Spawn are not fast huh? The Insider suit shows no sign of increasing Batmans Speed Reaction which keeps up with faster than Bullets Supes.

If Superman was actually trying, Batman has no way of tagging him. He spends most of the fight thinking about how he doesn't want to hurt Bruce. He's clearly not going all out. I already mentioned this fight above, but to reiterate, Batman had tons of prep, outside help, and Superman was holding back severely, shows absolutely zero indication of using super speed at all in the fight, had just been nuked and Bruce himself acknowledges that Clark isn't at full strength, even before he gets knocked around by missiles and the Bat-tank. All that, and Superman still breaks Batman's ribs and Bruce has to fake a heart attack to eke out any sort of victory from the battle.

Batman reacts easily to a spazzing Plastic Man.

"He could kill us all. For him it would be easy. He could kill us all." Batman knows he has no chance against Plas, anyway. Yes, he was able to tag Eel, when Plastic Man wasn't actually attacking him and was literally out of his mind, in addition the the act that he hadn't actually moved in years and was totally disoriented. But I don't see that as particularly impressive, especially since O'Brien hasn't been known for his speed in any incarnation.

Batman speed keeps up with Bullet speed Spawn. And yes this is cannon according to Frank Miller for Batman of Earth 31 (the one I am using), although it is not cannon for Spawn via Mcfarlane.

Forgot about that one. Although in Spawn's defense, he beats Batman to a pulp in the first encounter, and beats down an amped version in the second.

Speed wise he can compete.

I certainly wouldn't put him on the same level of speed as either of my Arashikage, but I'll concede that I was underselling his speed somewhat.

This Batman also is a durable tank. He has been Shot, Stab, nearly disemboweled, broken bones, and internal bleeding yet keeps trudging all through a few weeks time in his late 50s!

The problem is, Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow aren't going to be doing the kind of damage he can shrug off. If he gets his arm cut off, that's going to slow him down. There's no two ways about it. He's tough, but the ninjas cut through metal armor with ease. He'll be getting slashed to pieces, which isn't the sort of damage you can just will your way through. Not without a healing factor. Storm Shadow effortlessly tears through attack robots, so I don't see Batman's durability as a deciding factor.

No Caption Provided
Things to note in the Comic is Batman's Showings of Nerve strikes, Body injuries on enemy that benefit him, and his skill against a super human.

Nerve strikes are nothing new. Storm Shadow can do them while owning a bunch of fools.

No Caption Provided
This Batman is more than enough in speed, Skill, strength, and Durability to make it through this fight. His Medical Gear keeps him going as well. The Bullet Proof Vest is a plus as well.

Regarding skill, the ninjas have taken down much better fodder, and they also have very good showings against skilled opponents. Snake Eyes rips through an army of ninjas before taking down their leader, an elite ninja in his own right:

Added to this another huge factor is Batman's gear here. His Gadgets are by far a Bonus. His Batarangs are Accurate and damaging.Fear Pellet.Thermit Pellets.Added to this as well is the Close Combat Energy Gauntlets.Also Batman very cape is a Weapon in CC.

You're forgetting something:

No Caption Provided

Beyond that, the agility my team has will render most of those gadgets largely irrelevant. Batarangs are no better than throwing stars and knives, and Batman doesn't have nearly as impressive of dodging feats as my team, so he's more likely to be tagged by a thrown weapon. Both Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow are better than competent with throwing weapons, as well.

Fear and Thermite pellets are only effective if the target is where the pellets hit. My team has a huge agility advantage, which will also be a huge skill in countering Batman's cape and gauntlets.

I don't see the either Ninja in a 1 on 1 taking this batman easily at all. Infact they are outclass in skill and gear IMO.

Although Batman has more exotic gear, katanas and guns are both going to be more functional than most of his toys, even if they're not as fancy. In skill, I don't at all think they're outclassed. They're both faster and more agile, and they have some amazing showings against skilled opponents. Snake Eyes has beaten Firefly, a ninja terrorist, multiple times, and both Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow have beaten Kamakura, Snake Eyes' apprentice. Storm Shadow routinely steamrolls teams of Joes, and Snake Eyes casually decimates Cobra bases. Storm Shadow's skill and precision with a sword is incredible.

No Caption Provided

They've taken down a superhuman cyborg hitman with better gear than Batman has in this match:

With the speed and agility advantage, skill that's at the very least as good as Bruce's, and gear that's just as functional, if not as flashy, I don't see Batman taking a majority over either Snake Eyes or Storm Shadow.

Conclusion

• My stealth skill and variety of silent ranged attacks should put Oy down before he can alert anyone.
  • Blondie can't dodge either ninja's ranged attacks, and he also doesn't have the feats to tag or even detect either of them. He goes down hard.
  • Roland is a great shot, but he's up against two people who can react after he's already fired, have the stealth skills to make his job difficult, and have enough speed, agility, intelligence, and cover to make his job dang near impossible.
  • Roland doesn't have the speed and agility to dodge the return fire from two highly accurate attackers, and his perch doesn't afford him much room to dodge, anyway. Also, grenades.
  • Batman is outclassed in speed, can't tank my swords, and will be hard-pressed to tag my team at all. Skill is at the very least tied, and the sheer volume of high showings leads me to give Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes the edge.
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pokergeist

@Floopay: Give us word on Wayne Tower roof top and I will conclude this.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Floopay

@CadenceV2: @Esquire:

Looks like this (it's the one in the center). It has all the bedding and stuff, as stated in the OP. However, it looks just like the one in this picture, for clarities sake. As you can see, it looked pretty torn up in the original picture because it has those pillars on the top of it, which look like shredded steel from a distance (at least when the setting is a city in wreckage), but it's actually pretty intact.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pokergeist

@Floopay: Thank You.

@Esquire: Alright with that in mind I sum up my strategery as such.

Im sorry it just cracks me up lol.

Just wanted to add on your Ninjas stealth. Roland has battle Invisible Not Men with perfect invisibility with no problems. His Awareness is thru the roof as well.

Scan 1: Roland dying of fever manages to half sleep and stay aware of Susana. Drawing of Three

Scan 2: Roland Psychically riding a Beam Quake to New York of another Universe can take in all he needs at first sight. Dark Tower

Scan 3-4: Roland during a battle with the Wolves of Calla is able to access the situation while reacting to threats still. Wolves of Calla

Roland vs Not Men the first time. Armed with Flagg's killing Poison Darts.

Here Roland fights a Gang of Not Men mostly without his Billy Bumbler this time. Heck these guys are also more well armed than Poison Blow Darts.

the point is he has excellent perception and sill to also keep track of these Ninjas and while Batman may engage one Ninja, Roland's Awesome Aiming is taking out the other who will be more focus on chopping batman up. Same with Blondi who has the high ground.

Im ready for votes.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Esquire

@CadenceV2: His awareness didn't keep the girl from getting shot, and the invisibility trick let one of his opponents escape when they first used it. Added to the fact that none of those opponents are anywhere close to as skilled as my ninjas, to the point of being "sloppy," as your scans point out, and I don't think it invalidates any of my strategy.

Let's get some voting going on!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pokergeist

@Esquire:

Im just saying friend :)

Angryprune

Forum Posts