• 80 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for themurcwiththemouth
#1 Edited by TheMurcWithTheMouth (11 posts) - - Show Bio
Venom (Flash Thompson) 
Venom (Flash Thompson) 
 Deadpool
 Deadpool
Avatar image for achilles_
#2 Posted by Achilles. (3911 posts) - - Show Bio

What feats does "Venom" Thompson have?

Avatar image for project_worm
#3 Posted by Project_Worm (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont see Venom winning

Avatar image for comicdude23
#4 Posted by comicdude23 (11902 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool, Flash hasn't done anything yet.

Avatar image for nefarious
#5 Posted by Nefarious (33393 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool wins. 

Avatar image for jayskee
#6 Posted by jayskee (3709 posts) - - Show Bio

venom
Avatar image for themurcwiththemouth
#7 Posted by TheMurcWithTheMouth (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Can we have some reasons?

Avatar image for matezoide2
#8 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA


....




BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA




Venom slaughters Deadpool

for starters,Venom is bulletproof and has taken massive explosions without any damage
seriously,is there anything else that must be said?

Avatar image for comicdude23
#9 Posted by comicdude23 (11902 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAVenom slaughters Deadpoolfor starters,Venom is bulletproof and has taken massive explosions without any damageseriously,is there anything else that must be said? "
Featless Venom loses. Deadpool has the advantage.
Avatar image for matezoide2
#10 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for murasame
#11 Posted by Murasame (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool.

Avatar image for innervenom123
#12 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29887 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:

" @Matezoide said:

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAVenom slaughters Deadpoolfor starters,Venom is bulletproof and has taken massive explosions without any damageseriously,is there anything else that must be said? "
Featless Venom loses. Deadpool has the advantage. "
Featless?

Basic feats such as super strength, wall crawling, webs, claw formation, etc



No Caption Provided

tendril impalement feat


No Caption Provided

Taking massive gunfire with no recoil (whereas Classic Venom was blown backward by the same type of fire)


No Caption Provided

Operating a tank with tendrils


No Caption Provided

Operating a tank with tendrils


No Caption Provided

Taking a blade to the face, being unaffected, getting pissed and owning



No Caption Provided


No Caption Provided


No Caption Provided

INSANE levels of accuracy with tendril held guns


No Caption Provided


No Caption Provided


No Caption Provided


Featless MY ASS. Deadpool is screwed.
Avatar image for innervenom123
#13 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @comicdude23 said:

" @Matezoide said:

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAVenom slaughters Deadpoolfor starters,Venom is bulletproof and has taken massive explosions without any damageseriously,is there anything else that must be said? "
Featless Venom loses. Deadpool has the advantage. "
yeah,right,featless *rollseyes*

 http://thecomicsledger.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=respect&action=display&thread=1462 "
OMG YOU USED MY RESPECT THREAD! :D
Avatar image for comicdude23
#14 Posted by comicdude23 (11902 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: 
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for innervenom123
#15 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29887 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23: Way to reply with an actual argument. You're clearly the victor here. ;)
Avatar image for comicdude23
#16 Posted by comicdude23 (11902 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @comicdude23: Way to reply with an actual argument. You're clearly the victor here. ;) "
Nah, I just underestimated Flash here...
Avatar image for innervenom123
#17 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29887 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:  Ah, my mistake, I thought you were directing that facepalm at me. Haha. :P
Avatar image for karnival90
#18 Posted by Karnival90 (192 posts) - - Show Bio

DP shoots his head off with a Tec-9















JK
Avatar image for dracade102
#19 Posted by Dracade102 (8452 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom sews the Merc's mouth shut with a tendril and/or takes off his head.

Avatar image for the_peter_cosmic
#20 Posted by The_Peter_Cosmic (410 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say, currently, Flash takes this 7/10 times. Once he's had more experience I say he takes it 10/10 times, but I could see Deadpool having a decent shot right now because Flash might underestimate his craftiness because of the way Wade's insanity comes across. Flash, obviously, has the tools to take it every time, though. I'm absolutely loving the new Venom, btw.

Avatar image for innervenom123
#21 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29887 posts) - - Show Bio

DP would need some serious equip to have a shot at hurting New Venom.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
#22 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12464 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom OBVIOUSLY.

Avatar image for the_peter_cosmic
#23 Posted by The_Peter_Cosmic (410 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" DP would need some serious equip to have a shot at hurting New Venom. "
Indeed, but DP does love high powered explosives. In a straight up fight Deadpool has zero chance. I just think, at the moment, he has a small to moderate chance of making Flash underestimate him or taking advantage of his temper by making fun of his Venom costume being a ripoff of his own costume.
Avatar image for innervenom123
#24 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29887 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Peter_Cosmic said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" DP would need some serious equip to have a shot at hurting New Venom. "
Indeed, but DP does love high powered explosives. In a straight up fight Deadpool has zero chance. I just think, at the moment, he has a small to moderate chance of making Flash underestimate him or taking advantage of his temper by making fun of his Venom costume being a ripoff of his own costume. "
I love how so many people have said that, and yet they pretty much look nothing alike at all... haha. :P

Also, Flash would probably rip his head off if he tried that. xP
Avatar image for matezoide2
#25 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @comicdude23 said:

" @Matezoide said:

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAVenom slaughters Deadpoolfor starters,Venom is bulletproof and has taken massive explosions without any damageseriously,is there anything else that must be said? "
Featless Venom loses. Deadpool has the advantage. "
yeah,right,featless *rollseyes*

 http://thecomicsledger.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=respect&action=display&thread=1462 "
OMG YOU USED MY RESPECT THREAD! :D "
because it was an awesome thread and i am too lazy to repost the feats :D
Avatar image for innervenom123
#26 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29887 posts) - - Show Bio
:@Matezoide: :D
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
#27 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2978 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
#28 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12464 posts) - - Show Bio
@Murasame said:
" Deadpool. "
gets destroyed.
Avatar image for darktiger
#29 Posted by darktiger (4861 posts) - - Show Bio

i say venom flash thompson

Avatar image for strider1992
#30 Posted by Strider1992 (18245 posts) - - Show Bio

Because of my dislike for Rambo-Venom I want to say Deadpool.......but Venom wins this.

Avatar image for pokergeist
#31 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

I have Not read New Venom Books, However venom whether in Gargans hands or Eddies or Spideys is still Venom. Massive Stregth boost, Webs, shapeshifting, Agiltiy, insane Healing Factor, and the Suit itself can morph weapons! So add in a guy with Spec Ops training and Bamsky makes for one headless DP.
Avatar image for kainscion
#32 Posted by KainScion (2991 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: it cant morph into weapons. only carnage can.

Avatar image for venomousdragon
#33 Edited by VenomousDragon (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion said:

@CadenceV2: it cant morph into weapons. only carnage can.

Incorrect it showed the ability to during spider island when flash turned his arm into a giant axe also even classic venom could make sharp tendrils and claws, I think it just wasnt eddie's style to make weapons.

Ps flash owns.

Avatar image for pokergeist
#34 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio
@VenomousDragon said:


                   

@KainScion said:

@CadenceV2: it cant morph into weapons. only carnage can.

Incorrect it showed the ability to during spider island when flash turned his arm into a giant axe also even classic venom could make sharp tendrils and claws, I think it just wasnt eddie's style to make weapons.

Ps flash owns.



                   

               

Bamsky! :)
Avatar image for darktiger
#35 Posted by darktiger (4861 posts) - - Show Bio

flash owns

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
#36 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12464 posts) - - Show Bio

Eugene stomps.

Avatar image for menaceforever
#37 Posted by menaceforever (3865 posts) - - Show Bio

How is flash more experienced than dp

Avatar image for nefarious
#38 Posted by Nefarious (33393 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool is not winning here. Venom can take anything Wade dishes out.

Avatar image for bringnit
#39 Posted by BringnIt (3875 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 You don't like Flash? I quite like him as Venom, although the recent storyline has been too gruesome for my taste. Anyway, Eugene wins this.

Avatar image for darktiger
#40 Posted by darktiger (4861 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it could go either way

Avatar image for k4tzm4n
#41 Posted by k4tzm4n (40078 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

i say venom flash thompson

@darktiger said:

flash owns

@darktiger said:

I think it could go either way

*scratches head*

Anyway, Flash takes this.

Moderator
Avatar image for darktiger
#42 Posted by darktiger (4861 posts) - - Show Bio

he takes it 8/10 if deadpool is serious

Avatar image for jashro44
#43 Posted by jashro44 (40389 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash easily

Moderator
Avatar image for darktiger
#44 Posted by darktiger (4861 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: finally

Avatar image for dtfb
#45 Posted by DTFB (200 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom wins imo

Avatar image for kmart4455
#46 Posted by KMART4455 (1307 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash wins this with no problem

Avatar image for darktiger
#47 Edited by darktiger (4861 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah if deadpool had some sound weapons on him he would take it

Avatar image for darktiger
#48 Posted by darktiger (4861 posts) - - Show Bio

i like both characters

Avatar image for ghost_rider1
#49 Posted by ghost_rider1 (4135 posts) - - Show Bio

If dp has prep he has a chance....without it theb venom stomps

Avatar image for darktiger
#50 Posted by darktiger (4861 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

If dp has prep he has a chance....without it theb venom stomps

exactly