The fusion curb stomps.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lvenger said:

@frocharocha: It is stated that the Fusion Dance lasted for 30 minutes. I mean you could have gone and researched it or found out from someone who knows about DBZ. You know stuff like that.

Yes i could have searched about that, btw Dragon Ball is my favorite anime of all time, but i'm not that much of a fan like some people who know what Goku said at Episode 149 in minute 2:24 lol.

Well anyway, i still think Bills wins. Bills is strong enough to tank planet busting energy based attacks and strong enough to destroy whole planets using ridiculous low amount of energy, you can see him do that at Dragon Ball Heroes.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By ghostrider2

@frocharocha: Vegito was making fun of Buu's kamehameha+galick gun and all of his atacks and he also can destroy planets with no effort.Vegito is just better.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Frocharocha

@ghostrider2 said:

@frocharocha: Vegito was making fun of Buu's kamehameha+galick gun and all of his atacks and he also can destroy planets with no effort.Vegito is just better.

Like i stated, the strongest atacks of Bills can generate Exatons of energy, or roughly the power of 100x10^34 Joules of energy or roughly the power of 602.000.000 moules of atomic bombs (or roughly 602,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 bombs with 50 kilotons each.) This is enough to destroy the Solar systems billions of times (The Solar system is around 100,000 AU).

Vegito is no where near Bills levels of power.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha: he wansn't even at full power(ssj, now imagine him ssj3 full power), sorry but i don't see Bills winning this he can blow up all he wants but he is not killing Vegito.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha: he wansn't even at full power(ssj, now imagine him ssj3 full power), sorry but i don't see Bills winning this he can blow up all he wants but he is not killing Vegito.

Well, it's all a matter of of opinion. I also don't see Vegito overcoming God of Destruction Sphere. SSj Goku had to absorb all the attack energy otherwise the damage would be unthinkable and still was exhaust.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

SSJ Vegetto will lose agaisnt Bills.

But let´s not forget that Vegettto never reached his true potential, so in a way, he could beat Bills with a lot of prep and more powerful transformation.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills....

Djangophile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills casual is 100,000 times as powerful as Perfect Cell. ( Bill is a confirmed Galaxy Destroyer, but Perfect Cell is at best a Solar System Destroyer ). Vegitto is not 100,000 times as powerful as Perfect Cell...Bills wins in a very unfair match.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills should win

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By LimpoyzLoan

...I think it's already established that even Bills is stronger than Vegito. It would still be a kick-ass fight though.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills at 100% power would easily wtf stomp vegito. even if you add the z fighters.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

IT'S OUT NOW?!

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By ghostrider2

I won't change my ''vote'', Vegito still wins.

Djangophile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even when Bills was confirmed as " strongest by far to ever appear in all DB mangas" ? This is much like saying an ant can defeat Bruce Lee :P but being serious about it.

I won't change my ''vote'', Vegito still wins.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

SSJ god was Mystic gohan, Gotenks, Vegeta, Pan and goku power combine with bonus, and with 70% of power Bill still won. Bill stomp

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills

Djangophile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That is not what happened. It only required them to be present to awaken the Super Saiyan God, which then flowed into Goku and lended him all his power. The Super Saiyan God was not as powerful as the God of Destruction, and there are 12 Gods yet stronger than Bills, he is low tier. But no, all of them did not combined powers into Goku. Their Saiyan blood only awoke the God.

@jgames said:

SSJ god was Mystic gohan, Gotenks, Vegeta, Pan and goku power combine with bonus, and with 70% of power Bill still won. Bill stomp

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valfranx:

Except now since it's continuing and they have already shown the most powerful villain.

Dr_NSayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In one of the episodes of DBZ, SSJ3 Goku faced off Buu (Gotenks/Piccolo/Gohan absorbed) and Goku was overpowered fairly quickly. Then later on Buu(Gotenks/Piccolo/Gohan absorbed) was overpowered by Vegito. In the movie SSJ3 Goku was overpowered by Bills. So technically we can say Bills = Buu (Gotenks/Piccolo/Gohan absorbed), so hypothetically Vegito can face off Bills without any problem.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

In one of the episodes of DBZ, SSJ3 Goku faced off Buu (Gotenks/Piccolo/Gohan absorbed) and Goku was overpowered fairly quickly. Then later on Buu(Gotenks/Piccolo/Gohan absorbed) was overpowered by Vegito. In the movie SSJ3 Goku was overpowered by Bills. So technically we can say Bills = Buu (Gotenks/Piccolo/Gohan absorbed), so hypothetically Vegito can face off Bills without any problem.

Yeah that make no sense what so ever, Goku was stronger when he fought bill than in the past, and got stomped so easily by bill, he did not even try. And vegito can also ROFL stomp ssj 3 goku. Plus he was confirmed by the author to be the most powerful DBZ fighter, so it doesn't matter what you think but what the author thinks, since it is his work

Lobothemainman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegito at base form was able to easily manhandle Buuhan (Yes it was anime filler, but it was implied he could have done this in the manga).

- Vegito's base form was stronger than Buuhan so using the SSJ multipliers, SSJ3 would be anywhere from 400x (minimal) to 800x stronger than Buuhan. (Broken!!) and people were impressed with Bills single chopping SSJ3 Goku??

- That is not factoring in how much stronger Vegito was than Buuhan in his base form, how much stronger Vegeta and Goku got by the time Battle Of The Gods took place or the possible multiplication potential (see below).

- The Super Exciting Guide: Story Volume, “On p.63 (Supervised by Toriyama) describes the Potara fusion as being closer to multiplication rather than simple addition. Now that doesn't mean it is multiplication but it's not addition.

-This depends on the mixture of the wearers of the Potara, explaining the "Rival Boost". That would explain why the effect wasn't nearly as potent on Kibito Kai.

- Many people love to quote one of the creators of the movie. He said Bills was the strongest character ever seen in DBZ history That's not really true. A SSJG Vegito would easily stomp Bills and we've seen Vegito before. You could say he wasn't counting SSJG Vegito, but that also means he wasn't counting SSJ2 or SSJ3.

Bills would likely get rapestomped.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills stomps, he is above any other Dbz villain there ever was. Including buuhan

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some people dont know nothing about dragon ball. For all those saying "It was confirmed that ever appear in DB history" Vegetto in SS 3 never appeared in the manga, so he could win

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if Akira stating Bills>Vegetto isn't true, then Vegetto wins.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Vegetto and all but let's be honest here, Bills would beat the dirt out of him.

Power: Bills

Composure/discipline: Bills

Speed: Bills

Durability: Bills

Martial Arts Skill: Bills (he was taught by the god of creation, Whis)

Vegetto is only a fusion of Goku and Vegeta + a power boost, while SSJG Goku is all the sayians on earth. Yet SSJG Goku still easily got beat by Bills who wasn't at full power.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The movie hasn't even come out in America besides unsubbed pirated copies. Vegito wins on principle.

Lobothemainman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Lobothemainman

@unbreakable_fs4: Yet you don't mention that power boost would likely be in the thousands. When you consider Potara is closer to multiplication that would make them absurdly strong.

Lobothemainman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000: He never once said it. The last thing he said was "Vegito is the strongest"

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegito at base form was able to easily manhandle Buuhan (Yes it was anime filler, but it was implied he could have done this in the manga).

-

Vegito's base form was stronger than Buuhan so using the SSJ multipliers, SSJ3 would be anywhere from 400x (minimal) to 800x stronger than Buuhan. (Broken!!) and people were impressed with Bills single chopping SSJ3 Goku??

-

That is not factoring in how much stronger Vegito was than Buuhan in his base form, how much stronger Vegeta and Goku got by the time Battle Of The Gods took place or the possible multiplication potential (see below).

-

The Super Exciting Guide: Story Volume, “On p.63 (Supervised by Toriyama) describes the Potara fusion as being closer to multiplication rather than simple addition. Now that doesn't mean it is multiplication but it's not addition.

-

This depends on the mixture of the wearers of the Potara, explaining the "Rival Boost". That would explain why the effect wasn't nearly as potent on Kibito Kai.

-

Many people love to quote one of the creators of the movie. He said Bills was the strongest character ever seen in DBZ history That's not really true. A SSJG Vegito would easily stomp Bills and we've seen Vegito before. You could say he wasn't counting SSJG Vegito, but that also means he wasn't counting SSJ2 or SSJ3.

Bills would likely get rapestomped.

what your doing is trying to put in a higher form of vegito that never even appeared. the only forms of vegito that appeared is base and ssj. and akira stated bills is the most powerful character to appear with the exception of whis.

and don't try to put bills on buus level. buu while overpowering goku at ss3 is true goku still had some good hits on him where as when he fought bills. bills just tapped him and he got koed without even trying. considering a ssjg nearly rivals bills in power who has galaxy destroying power i put ssjg god goku stronger than even a ssj vegito unless proven otherwise.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Marshall_Long

Bills murders

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@unbreakable_fs4: Yet you don't mention that power boost would likely be in the thousands. When you consider Potara is closer to multiplication that would make them absurdly strong.

True, but lets not forget that Bills is impossibly strong as well and all his feats were displayed effortlessly while not at full power. Even when Goku was later able to perfectly control and turn to a SSJG without the help of others, Bills still effortlessly overpowered him. Bills asked to continue the fight but Goku declined and gave up, stating that Bills could not be beat.

Vegetto will put up a great fight but I think Bills will win in the end.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lobothemainman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperbeing: Where does Akira say this?

i didn't mean akira sorry i meant it was stated in v jump that bills is the strongest character in dbz history. the only exeption was whis.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperbeing: @lobothemainman: from http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Bills

Going further, V-Jump notes that Bills is without a doubt the strongest being in the history of Z.[5] However, this is disproven in the film when Bills reveals that his martial arts master, Whis, is stronger than him.

this is the cited issue: 2013 V-Jump issue #2, released on December 20, 2012

Something I just realized, It's Beer (Bills is ビルス) and Whiskey (Whis is ウイスキー)... I feel dumb now...

Lobothemainman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Lobothemainman

@dratini1331: @hyperbeing: Right I already covered that:

Many people love to quote one of the creators of the movie. He said Bills was the strongest character ever seen in DBZ history. That's not really true. A SSJG Vegito would easily stomp Bills and we've seen Vegito before. You could say he wasn't counting SSJG Vegito, but that also means he wasn't counting SSJ2 or SSJ3.

The statement is wrong and we don't even know exactly who said it.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Dratini1331

@lobothemainman: I just gave the gist of the quote and the issue of V-Jump it was in. I used to have the direct quote, but lost the link (I thought I had posted it here, apparently not). it's from the director of the film.

The quote includes only SSj1 Vegito (vegetto? which spelling?), so we have no clue how SSj2 or 3 would stack up here, or if he could even do either of those forms, though it stands to reason he should be capable of both. Many sources state that you must be pure of heart (good or evil), and Vegito (the combination of Pure goku and impure vegeta) may not be considered pure of heart. We simply don't know how it works, but we can likely just assume he can become SSj2 bare minimum and that 3 is extremely likely. Honestly, it's weird that vegeta can't acheive 3 after the fusion, since we know they share memories when fused, so he should have retained some of that knowledge when the fusion broke.

TheReptile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It has been stated that Bills is the strongest character in DBZ (The auother's own words) Vegito gets stomped.

Bills beat Goku, Vegeta, Buu, Gohan, Piccolo, Krillin, Tien, Gotenks and more all without trying.

This is a mismatch

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lobothemainman: A SSJG Vegetto would be impossible, there wouldn't be enough Saiyans left.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No need for ssjg, a ssj 3 Vegito is enough.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No need for ssjg, a ssj 3 Vegito is enough.

Reasoning?

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: Buu toyed with ssj 3 Goku, Vegito in base form was more than enough to handle Buu.Bills or Beers also toyed with them, Vegito didn't even showed his true power.Let's say Vegito is ssj, if he can't keep up he would go ssj2 even ssj2 should be enough.If he wanted to kill Buu he could killed him in one blast.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By SheenLantern

@ghostrider2: You say that as if Bills ever showed his full power.

Bills at <1% power effortlessly curbstomped:

• SSJ3 Goku
  • SSJ2 Vegeta
  • Mystic Gohan
  • SSJ Gotenks
  • Majin Buu
  • Android 18
  • Picollo
  • Tien

(All after the end of Z, stronger than we had ever seen them before)

And at just 70% power Super Saiyan God Goku was still unable to even hurt him.

Not to mention how instead of wishing for the knowledge to turn Super Saiyan God, they could have easily just wished for a pair of Potara earrings instead, there must have been a reason for that.

Heck! Vegeta even as a SSJ2 had surpassed SSJ3 Goku in Battle Of Gods, so they could have just fusion danced into Gogeta, the difference between him and Vegetto would have been negligible because of Vegeta's massive increase.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By ghostrider2

@sheenlantern: Vegito would still be >>Gogeta.Buu also stomped them and he was bored, Gotenks did nothing.Even if Bills is at full power he is under Ssj 3 Vegito.Also i doubt Akira had a fusion in mind just because they didn't fuse, doesn't mean a fusion is not enough to kill Bills.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2 said:

Even if Bills is at full power he is under Ssj 3 Vegito.

Still waiting for an explanation...

Bills at less than 1% power effortlessly curbstomped both components of Vegetto.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers