No Caption Provided

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Until I see at least one movie clip of Billz doing something besides giving Goku a neck chop. I'm going to say he loses.

ImperiexPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Until I see at least one movie clip of Billz doing something besides giving Goku a neck chop. I'm going to say he loses.

He knocked out a SS3 Goku with one hit and Buuhan / Janemba tanked alot of Vegetto's / Gogeta's attacks.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandsymbiote94 said:

He knocked out a SS3 Goku with one hit and Buuhan / Janemba tanked alot of Vegetto's / Gogeta's attacks.

???? What does Buuhan have to do with Janemba?

And I already knew of the neck chop before the movie, I'm asking for more feats.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills shouldn't have any problem with Vegetto. Bills defeated a supreme being in Super Saiyan God...I think it is very clear that SSJG's level will never be obtained by anyone ever again and is stronger than any form of Super Saiyan beyond SSJ3 that will be coming out in the future. IE...SSJ4 reboot or 5 if the series continues. Even fusions, Bills and SSJG Goku in my opinion would still be superior to SSJ5 Fusions. Spoilers.

Didn't someone at the end of the movie imply that the Saiyans will be able to obtain higher SSJ levels in the near future? If thats true, SSJG is on Supermans level

InnerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bills

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Jorgevy

I think Bills takes this. The only fusion (or pre existing character for that matter) that can take Bills, IMO, is SSj4 Gogeta (or hypotethically, SSj4 Vegetto).

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills is overated. Vegito as Super Sayain 1 Stomped Super Buuhan with ease.

Bills stomping SS3 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< SS1 Vegito stomping Super Buuhan.

Not even Including SS2 Vegtio.

No Caption Provided

Vegito stomps base on beating a Unlimited Power, Transmutation, Absorbing Others, Regen from nothing Super Buuhan.

Over bills who beat up SS3, who hasn't these day?

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ghostrider2

Vegito kills him, and he didn't even use his true power vs Buu and i agree Bills is overated.

edit: don't forget that Vegito didn't even tried to kill Buu so you can't say he tanked...

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Been done.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

V jump said that Bills power "surpasses anyone in DBZ manga". Due to GT sucking the big one and Toriama not at all happy with how GT turned out, it is very likely he wanted Bills and SSJG to be at least on par with SSJ4. SSJ4 is a lot stronger than Vegitto IMO.

This opens up new worlds for future DB series', new SSJ levels in the near future. As SSJG seems like a one time thing that is heavily dependent on Gokus potential at that time, much like Kioken. It just cant go past a certain point without training, after seeing the movie twice that is the impression I got from it. SSJGs was a one time thing that cannot ever be done again and it was actually a spiritual thing, the combined power and might of Gohan, Vegeta, Goten, Trunks, Goku and the baby. I think it took into account their potentials and combined all of them, so at that point it was still nowhere near SSJ4 in GT.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p0rtal:Where could we watch the movie? or did u see it in the theaters? and wasn't Goku able to activate some of SSJG powers all by himself?

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

If I'm told correctly, Battle of the Gods takes place a little after the Buu saga so the power levels are relatively the same. What does Janemba have to do with anything though? If you are referencing Gogeta, then you are far off mate. He dropped Janemba in less than ten hits and never even broke his composure.

As for Vegito, he toyed with Buuhan the entire time. It's pretty relative to Frieza against Goku (before his Super Saiyan transformation). It's safe to say those two were the most powerful characters in the DBZ universe considering who their fusions consisted of.

valfranx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think many people have not yet understood is that in addition to an official source confirming bills, as the most powerful of the characters dbz, the own goku admitted that nobody in universe would no chance with bills, goku and vegeta know how Vegito and strong, if both agreed that the only way to have any chance with bills was through the ssjgod, this means that the fusion would be useless, including Vegito 5 years after the buu saga, which is the period that if goes passes db: bog.

what people have to understand that dragon ball does not work like comics, the next enemy will always be stronger than the previous.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pokergeist

@valfranx said:

I think many people have not yet understood is that in addition to an official source confirming bills, as the most powerful of the characters dbz, the own goku admitted that nobody in universe would no chance with bills, goku and vegeta know how Vegito and strong, if both agreed that the only way to have any chance with bills was through the ssjgod, this means that the fusion would be useless, including Vegito 5 years after the buu saga, which is the period that if goes passes db: bog.

what people have to understand that dragon ball does not work like comics, the next enemy will always be stronger than the previous.

I think you forget Fusion dance (Gogeta) <<<<< Earnings (Vegito)

The Fusion Dance is less powerful. The Earrings actually increase the power of both wearers and combines them.

Like SSJG Vegito was a one shot deal after the Earrings were destroyed.

Vegito never went to full potential of SS3.

Vegito stomps.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also fun fact. the creator of DB and DBZ in a interview quoted himself with "I dont even remember the power levels of half my characters anymore ha ha ha."

He is a senile idiot at this point and his word means crap when Vegito was stated as strongest ever could be.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SSJLozza

Bills curbstomps!

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MisterGuyMan

Bills should be more powerful. Vegito is the sum of Goku and Vegita's power plus some bonus power from the potara fusion. Bills clearly defeated SSGG who has the sum power of Goku, Vegita, Gohan, Trunks and Goten PLUS a ridiculous power up from the SSG transformation. Before anyone knows than Videl is pregnant with Pan, the Saiyans actually try to form but fail. Goku gets an impressive aura but Piccolo says that even with that much power he can't win because all he did was add up everyone's aura. Pan, who is just a fetus and has no power at to speak of, pushes that powered up version of Goku to SSG level. At that point they can't even tell Goku's PL. So you're essentially adding up all the Saiyan power then powering it up to such a level that even Goku and Piccolo have no idea if they can beat Bills.

Finally at this point Vegita and Goku have thrown down their pride. If Vegitto had a chance, then they would have fused and simply asked ShenRon to unfuse them or go inside Buu to unfuse. Also Goku and Vegita are more powerful than they were when they formed Vegito too so their added power when they form SSG is more than it was in the Buu arc.

For me it's:

Vegita + Goku + Mystic Gohan + Goten + Trunks + Bonus Power > Vegita + Goku + Bonus Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw it twice in the theaters. No, he was not able to activate the power by himself, Shenron and Weiss ( sorry I forgot the spelling of his name ) told him that the God can only appear if 6 honorable saiyans were near. And even then, magic was needed to summon it via Shenron. So this is not something that can ever be done again. Bills was toying with SSJG Goku.

It was stated Bills was the strongest character in DBZ manga appearances. Vegitto was in the manga, therefore Bills is stronger. Can't argue with official things :\

@theorder14 said:

@p0rtal:Where could we watch the movie? or did u see it in the theaters? and wasn't Goku able to activate some of SSJG powers all by himself?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegetto

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills, SSJG is combined ki of all remaining saiyans, Vegetto is just Goku and Vegeta.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Bills is officially the strongest person to appear in DBZ"

tossed right out the window by Xlab I guess lol :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When you gonna stop making stuff up?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By terry2012

Bills.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p0rtal: The form gives Goku the power to resist Bills, but he reverts back to his regular Super Saiyan form due to the form's time limit. However, he learns the form's godlike feeling, which allows him to use Super Saiyan God's power against Bills. Goku did not quite like Super Saiyan God because he could only reach that level of power with everyone else's help rather than on his own, so Goku feels content becoming able to fight at a level not too far removed from Super Saiyan God all on his own.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mates, Vegito can be considered a god not Bills just because he beat Goku doesn't mean he is stronger than Vegito, you are making him look strong.Buu also stomped Goku and Vegito in base form is >>Buu.Now stop ignoring that, a fusion is a fusion also what is better: Goku going ssj3 or fuse with Vegeta?Fuse with Vegeta of course...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um....no. Not even close. If anyone needs to stop doing anything, it would be you ignoring that Bills is officially the strongest character beside Weiss that has ever appeared in DBZ officially. This is not debatable beyond this point.

Mates, Vegito can be considered a god not Bills just because he beat Goku doesn't mean he is stronger than Vegito, you are making him look strong.Buu also stomped Goku and Vegito in base form is >>Buu.Now stop ignoring that, a fusion is a fusion also what is better: Goku going ssj3 or fuse with Vegeta?Fuse with Vegeta of course...

Thank you for agreeing with me. High five*

@p0rtal: The form gives Goku the power to resist Bills, but he reverts back to his regular Super Saiyan form due to the form's time limit. However, he learns the form's godlike feeling, which allows him to use Super Saiyan God's power against Bills. Goku did not quite like Super Saiyan God because he could only reach that level of power with everyone else's help rather than on his own, so Goku feels content becoming able to fight at a level not too far removed from Super Saiyan God all on his own.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegito

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p0rtal: I thought you were voting Bills.

You also forget the major power boost added when Fused with Earrings instead of the simple Added Power of the Fusion Dance.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ole' Dog-face takes this!

ImperiexPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ImperiexPrime

Didn't Vegeta gather enough rage to deliver enough blows to Burisu? Look what Vegito did to Super Buuhan - It's basically the same characters Burisu beat but transformed into one super being.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's lots of reason on why Vegito is loosing.

-Bills is moles faster than light (people couldn't see him talking with SSJ God Goku some meters above a city lol).

-Bills is stronger than all Sayans together.

-SS3 Goku is stated to be strong enough to fight Kid Buu and Bills just plays with him.

-Bills is the opposite to The Gods of Creation, whose jobs is to create universes and galaxy's. The energy itself required to destroy and create those is powerful enough to kill booth Thanos and Galactus.

-Bills is immune to magic and strong enough to fight against Makaioshins, know by their reality warping powers.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@cadencev2: The earrings boost the power of the individuals when fused? I never knew that fact. So do the earrings boost the power of the individual wearing one Potarra earing? It's just that Goku had a brief fight with Super Buu who had absorbed Gotenks and Piccolo and I was wondering how he managed to stall Buu for a while? Or do the Earrings only work when fusing two people together?

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@cadencev2: The earrings boost the power of the individuals when fused? I never knew that fact. So do the earrings boost the power of the individual wearing one Potarra earing? It's just that Goku had a brief fight with Super Buu who had absorbed Gotenks and Piccolo and I was wondering how he managed to stall Buu for a while? Or do the Earrings only work when fusing two people together?

The earnings are used to extend fusion time. For example, doing the fingers things gives you a fusion time of 10 minutes, using the earnings will give you 20 minutes. For some reason, the power of characters in DBZ is totally energy based,this explains why SS4 Gogeta could toy with Shenron and why two SS4 couldn't.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ghostrider2

@frocharocha: if i remember right Goku or Piccolo said that even an army of super saiyans can't take on Buu and Vegito in base form was more than enough.So Vegito is also stronger than all sayians together.Ssj3 Goku is nothing compared to Vegito, Buu stomps ssj3 Goku, and Vegito can go ssj3 if needed.I don't see Vegito losing...

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Lvenger

@lvenger said:

The earnings are used to extend fusion time. For example, doing the fingers things gives you a fusion time of 10 minutes, using the earnings will give you 20 minutes. For some reason, the power of characters in DBZ is totally energy based,this explains why SS4 Gogeta could toy with Shenron and why two SS4 couldn't.

Well there are a few flaws in this post. The Fusion Dance on average gives you a fused time limit of 30 mins. Gotenks at SSJ3 was putting out more power than the Fusion Dance time limit could handle. As for SSJ4 Gogeta, the raw power of that form meant it could only last for 10 minutes. The earrings are a permanent fusion. Goku says this several times in the manga and anime. It's strange you don't acknowledge this.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Frocharocha

@ghostrider2 said:

@frocharocha: if i remember right Goku said that even an army of super saiyans can't take on Buu and Vegito in base form was more than enough.So Vegito is also stronger than all sayians together.Ssj3 Goku is nothing compared to Vegito, Buu stomps ssj3 Goku, and Vegito can go ssj3 if needed.I don't see Vegito losing...

Well let's do some math since DBZ seems to based on amount of power.

If God of Destruction Sphere is really a Supernova, this means that the amount of energy output by it is insane. A Supernova normally generate energy on Yottatons. One Yotatton of energy in Joules is enough to not only turn Earth into sand but the moon and a great part of out solar system as well. The energy of Yottatons generated by a super nova explosion is on the thousands, and SSJ just absorbed it, this means that absorbed the same as 100x10^34 of Nagasaki bombs, or roughly 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of nukes. Just to give an idea of how Bills is powerful: A quasar normally will output more energy than 400 billions of stars, and Superman Prime can't even destroy a Quasar, but is Kaioshins jobs to create them and Bills destroys them as he pleases. The amount of energy required to generate that can't even be expressed in numbers.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

I am going with bills. The difference between him and ssj3 Goku seemed vast, as he practically one shotted him.

ImperiexPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ImperiexPrime

-Bills is moles faster than light (people couldn't see him talking with SSJ God Goku some meters above a city lol).

-SS3 Goku is stated to be strong enough to fight Kid Buu and Bills just plays with him.

-Bills is the opposite to The Gods of Creation, whose jobs is to create universes and galaxy's. The energy itself required to destroy and create those is powerful enough to kill booth Thanos and Galactus.

-Bills is immune to magic and strong enough to fight against Makaioshins, know by their reality warping powers.

What? Are you making stuff up?

ImperiexPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If there were a power indicator, I'd put it like this:

- SSJ3 Goku = 1200

- SSJG Goku = 4000

- Birusu = 5000

- Whis = 7000

- Vegitto = 3000

Get it?

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Frocharocha

@imperiexprime said:

@frocharocha said:

What? Are you making stuff up?

No, Demons names in DBZ are also makaioshin

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Bills

Janemba is a demon of pure evil and great power created when a teenage ogre, also known as theSaike Demon,[Janemba is a demon of pure evil and great power created when a teenage ogre, also known as theSaike Demon.His power over dimensions is capable of transforming the entire universe into his image, including the Other World. He possesses great matter manipulation powers as well since he was easily able to pick up a club and alter its molecular structure.

Another day,King Vegeta treated Bills to a feast in his palace on Planet Vegeta and Bills used the Saiyan King as a stepping stone while he was eating. Prince Vegeta, who is just a kid at that time, shockedly saw this and became mad, but remained silent.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

No. It simply adds the power and then some. Where the Fusion simply adds in the 2 power levels.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Pokergeist

@lvenger said:

@frocharocha said:

@lvenger said:

Well there are a few flaws in this post. The Fusion Dance on average gives you a fused time limit of 30 mins. Gotenks at SSJ3 was putting out more power than the Fusion Dance time limit could handle. As for SSJ4 Gogeta, the raw power of that form meant it could only last for 10 minutes. The earrings are a permanent fusion. Goku says this several times in the manga and anime. It's strange you don't acknowledge this.

This guy is full of ****

Everything he has stated for Bills is null voided now lol :)

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@frocharocha said:

@lvenger said:

This guy is full of ****

Everything he has stated for Bills is null voided now lol :)

I was giving examples. I don't know how much the fusion dance lasts, so i made the example "10 minutes becomes 20 minutes" thing.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha: It is stated that the Fusion Dance lasted for 30 minutes. I mean you could have gone and researched it or found out from someone who knows about DBZ. You know stuff like that.