Vegeta vs Superman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@OmegaDynasty said:
No problem. 
Although, just thinking with a bloodlusted Superman...there is the possibility of flying  Vegeta into the sun. Like with Prime. 
We all know what happens to DBZ characters in the sun...
I've only seen Broly and Cooler be thrown into the Sun. They died. But that was because they were shoved into the Sun by Kamehamehas that I want to say are hotter than the Sun.
Not sure on that, would need more proof about the temperature of the Kamehameha. I seriously doubt it's hotter than the sun. 
Since  Vegeta can go SSJ4, I'm guessing that GT can be used. If so  Baby was also killed in the sun the same way.  
Cooler managed to survive...yet not Broly..rather strange. 
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@OmegaDynasty said:
Not sure on that, would need more proof about the temperature of the Kamehameha. I seriously doubt it's hotter than the sun. Since  Vegeta can go SSJ4, I'm guessing that GT can be used. If so  Baby was also killed in the sun the same way.  Cooler managed to survive...yet not Broly..rather strange. 
I'm not sure myself, but I've suspected that if their energy waves can pierce the Sun, something has to be because of that. My first thought was that their hotter. /shrugs. And I forgot about Baby, haven't watched that story arc for awhile now, I'm loosing bits and pieces. Cooler had a chunk of his face floating through space that met up with the Big Getti Star, sentient machinery or something like -- weird movie, but it was cool.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dark Cloud™ said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
Ok, then I misunderstood You: Superman and WW pulling moon: http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/108927/2404091-superman_pulling_the_moon.jpg Superman, WW and MM pulling the planet: http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/50965/947641-jla75p414hj_super.jpg And Superman pulling the planet (Lantern si holding it from falling aparat): http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/gladiator-vs-supermanread-op/583570/?page=18
Just of Superman, no one else. Omega gave me a scan, that's it.
I've told You that  he didn't do this alone, yet he is the stronget from these three. 
Plus he pulled it alone when Jordan was holding planet from falling aprat.
solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By solesamurai

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@BiteMe-Fanboy: None of Vegeta's version shown speed or strength comparable to Superman.
@Dark Cloud™ said:
Superman isn't getting past Super Saiyan 1 Vegeta.
Based on?
Based on the fact that even before Super Saiyan, Vegeta was more than able to destroy a planet. Super 'may' have the power to do so, but he has never shown he can.
What does it really matter? Superman has no morals, ergo he will use FTL reaction speed and will one-shot Vegeta. Any Vegeta, since none has durabiltiy feats that proves that he can take punches from someone as strong as Superman.

Superman does not have FTL reaction speed, I wish you people would stop stating he is. Wonder Woman is probably the ONLY JL member who has reactions comparable to the speed of light. Superman can merely travel that fast and needs to accelerate to do so. Vegeta isn't as fast as goku and Goku has shown(while somewhat inconsistent with timelines and powerups throughout the manga) FTL reaction speeds multiple times throughout dbz, yet people love to assume (since Supes reaction speed is much more exaggerated) that he is FTL he is not, and hasn't been in a very very long time. Supes is not going to speedblitz anyone dbz char stronger than Frieza.

solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By solesamurai

@OmegaDynasty said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:
@OmegaDynasty said:
No problem.
Although, just thinking with a bloodlusted Superman...there is the possibility of flying Vegeta into the sun. Like with Prime.
I've only seen Broly and Cooler be thrown into the Sun. They died. But that was because they were shoved into the Sun by Kamehamehas that I want to say are hotter than the Sun.
Not sure on that, would need more proof about the temperature of the Kamehameha. I seriously doubt it's hotter than the sun. Since Vegeta can go SSJ4, I'm guessing that GT can be used. If so Baby was also killed in the sun the same way. Cooler managed to survive...yet not Broly..rather strange.

DBz has alot of inconsistencies with timelines and powerups, Giving the timelines broly was stomping post HBTC saiyans at the same time, all while transformed, yet was defeated by their left over energy in 1 punch. See how that doesn't make sense? Goku was able to survive being bathed in lava for around 20+ seconds yet broly was incinerated by being blasted into the sun(only even touching the surface)While in the same movie, bathed in lava himself and suffered no injuries.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@solesamurai said:

@OmegaDynasty said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:
@OmegaDynasty said:
No problem.
Although, just thinking with a bloodlusted Superman...there is the possibility of flying Vegeta into the sun. Like with Prime.
Not sure on that, would need more proof about the temperature of the Kamehameha. I seriously doubt it's hotter than the sun. Since Vegeta can go SSJ4, I'm guessing that GT can be used. If so Baby was also killed in the sun the same way. Cooler managed to survive...yet not Broly..rather strange.

DBz has alot of inconsistencies with timelines and powerups, Giving the timelines broly was stomping post HBTC saiyans at the same time, all while transformed, yet was defeated by their left over energy in 1 punch. See how that doesn't make sense? Goku was able to survive being bathed in lava for around 20+ seconds yet broly was incinerated by being blasted into the sun(only even touching the surface)While in the same movie, bathed in lava himself and suffered no injuries.

Yeah, that Broly ending was PIS. Good guys have to win somehow. It looked like Broly hit the sun, heart burst, then he exploded when he came out the other side of the sun.  
Also, Superman might not have FTL reaction time..but it's fast enough...of course this wouldn't work well against some one that can fly.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solesamurai said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@BiteMe-Fanboy: None of Vegeta's version shown speed or strength comparable to Superman.
@Dark Cloud™ said:
Based on?
Based on the fact that even before Super Saiyan, Vegeta was more than able to destroy a planet. Super 'may' have the power to do so, but he has never shown he can.
What does it really matter? Superman has no morals, ergo he will use FTL reaction speed and will one-shot Vegeta. Any Vegeta, since none has durabiltiy feats that proves that he can take punches from someone as strong as Superman.

Superman does not have FTL reaction speed, I wish you people would stop stating he is. Wonder Woman is probably the ONLY JL member who has reactions comparable to the speed of light. Superman can merely travel that fast and needs to accelerate to do so. Vegeta isn't as fast as goku and Goku has shown(while somewhat inconsistent with timelines and powerups throughout the manga) FTL reaction speeds multiple times throughout dbz, yet people love to assume (since Supes reaction speed is much more exaggerated) that he is FTL he is not, and hasn't been in a very very long time. Supes is not going to speedblitz anyone dbz char stronger than Frieza.

Superman has nanosecond reaction speed:
Superman thinking in nanoseconds
Superman thinking in nanoseconds

Based on what Goku is FTL?
Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@czarny_samael666:

Goku dodged teh beam! He must be FTL

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing in DBZ is FTL, Nothing in DBZ will survive a full powered blast of heat vision from supes, end of story.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RudeBomberBoy01 said:

@czarny_samael666:

Goku dodged teh beam! He must be FTL

;-)

@Ferdelance said:

Nothing in DBZ is FTL, Nothing in DBZ will survive a full powered blast of heat vision from supes, end of story.

Buu will. He destroyed stars.
Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferdelance: You mean, you didn't understand any FTL proof, and you lack of knowledge about Goku's temperature resistance. Good thing you ended, stay shut up, please.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@Ferdelance: You mean, you didn't understand any FTL proof, and you lack of knowledge about Goku's temperature resistance. Good thing you ended, stay shut up, please.

Proof? You mean make believe statements? And bizarre ABC speculations?

They are not FTL. It was never stated they were and they definitely do not portray the said speeds in their fights.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#113  Edited By Supreme Marvel
Reacting to Professor Zoom
Reacting to Professor Zoom
Blocking multiple Green K lasers (as in light speed) from about 15 feet
Blocking multiple Green K lasers (as in light speed) from about 15 feet
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RudeBomberBoy01 said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

They are not FTL. It was never stated they were and they definitely do not portray the said speeds in their fights.

"it was never stated" It's showed, you should just read and understand what have written thousands times on forums too, but it's just out of your limits if you still don't get it. It's almost funny, but I don't like khm..."not smart" people. When it's stated they can do XY then the 'skeptics' say "but he didn't do it" and when they did something the skeptics say "but it isn't stated".

Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mypasswordis1234: I have no knowledge of their resistance to extreme temperatures, what can they tolerate?

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferdelance: They can withstand the cold of the space, and the effect of a lighting for long time. Both happened in the DB.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@RudeBomberBoy01 said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

"it was never stated" It's showed, you should just read and understand what have written thousands times on forums too, but it's just out of your limits if you still don't get it. It's almost funny, but I don't like khm..."not smart" people. When it's stated they can do XY then the 'skeptics' say "but he didn't do it" and when they did something the skeptics say "but it isn't stated".

It wasn't.
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@RudeBomberBoy01 said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Showed? We must've been watching different shows.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RudeBomberBoy01 said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@RudeBomberBoy01 said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Showed? We must've been watching different shows.

Yeah, I watched DB and DBZ. Dunno what you watched.

Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mypasswordis1234: Well lightening can be about 30,000 to 60,000 degrees Fahrenheit, Supes heat vision is hotter than the core of sun which is round 27,000,000 degrees Fahrenheit,which is very significantly higher.Don't think Vegeta or Goku would survive a blast at that temperature.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@mypasswordis1234: I need scans or videos where it states Goku is FTL outside of IT. Not make-believe bullcrap logic and statements. I need hardcore irrefutable proof that Goku fights at FTL and can also travel at the said speed.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferdelance said:

@mypasswordis1234: Well lightening can be about 30,000 to 60,000 degrees Fahrenheit, Supes heat vision is hotter than the core of sun which is round 27,000,000 degrees Fahrenheit,which is very significantly higher.

Also his heat resistance got significantly higher. That was in the first budokai tournament when roshi used that attack. The lighting was made from ki(officially), with stronger ki, they could make stronger lighting(as stronger ki=stronger kamehameha) They use ki to defend, I think that's pretty improbably the resistance not growing, because they would have used it then. I am too tired at this moment to explain it more simple, but if you want you will understand it, and if you not you call this "speculation, newer showed, blablabla"

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RudeBomberBoy01: He cannot travel at light speed, at least not in long distance, just in combat. If you don't like logic then don't take part in DBZ debates, it's not my fault. Seriously, what do you want? To say that somebody "woow he had just kicked him with 2xfaster than light"?

Irrefutable? There is no bottom in the lowballing game... When someones said the rock in dbz is broke easier than our rock, and it has less density. When.. I forgot the another, but you will write this: "It is not confirmed" or "what is the proof that was really xy". Broly destroyed the galaxy in the opening, we saw, but there are many people who said not even sure that was even caused by Broly, etc...

Irrefutable proof attempt: Solar Flare japanese's name is TaioKen which means SunFist. It is blinding with light. Goku "outrunned" it. I don't search scan now, but if you know it then what do you say?

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Jayfournines

Vegeta's probably a better fighter than Superman, Superman's got much more combat experience that Vegeta. If this fight goes into space...then it's over, Superman would take Vegeta out quickly; if it stalls on planet earth? I dunno, Vegeta takes a long ass time to shout his moves and unleash his actual destructive blasts like the final flash.

"Final Fl-aargh!" - Heat vision through the eyes!

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By monarch2016

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
Based on?

what are you talking about?

dbz characters are as strong or even stronger than superman in strength

frieza survived a planet explosion without a problem yet he was hurt alot more when goku was punching him

frieza was cut 1000 time by trunks yet goku was bloking the same attack with his finger

vegeta would block superman's punches the same goku bloked trunks sword

dbz characters may not lift many tons but they can hit as hard or even harder than superman because of their ki

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@RudeBomberBoy01: He cannot travel at light speed, at least not in long distance, just in combat. If you don't like logic then don't take part in DBZ debates, it's not my fault. Seriously, what do you want? To say that somebody "woow he had just kicked him with 2xfaster than ligh

Not in DBZ, since their characters aren't ones that can be trust. So this would not be enough. Some machines could clarify this, but no Krillin or Tienshinan. 
@baron2011 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
Based on?

frieza survived a planet explosion without a problem yet he was hurt alot more when goku was punching him

frieza was cut 1000 time by trunks yet goku was bloking the same attack with his finger

dbz characters may not lift many tons but they can hit as hard or even harder than superman because of their ki

No, they aren't. Energy projection =/= physical strength. I've explained this in few threads, so for now I am only going to ask for scan in which some DBZ character shown planet level of physical atributes. 
Superman one-shots any Vegeta.
monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By monarch2016

@czarny_samael666 said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@RudeBomberBoy01: He cannot travel at light speed, at least not in long distance, just in combat. If you don't like logic then don't take part in DBZ debates, it's not my fault. Seriously, what do you want? To say that somebody "woow he had just kicked him with 2xfaster than ligh

Not in DBZ, since their characters aren't ones that can be trust. So this would not be enough. Some machines could clarify this, but no Krillin or Tienshinan.
@baron2011 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
Based on?

No, they aren't. Energy projection =/= physical strength. I've explained this in few threads, so for now I am only going to ask for scan in which some DBZ character shown planet level of physical atributes. Superman one-shots any Vegeta.

i'm not talking about frieza surviving a blast from goku i'm talking about frieza surviving a planet bigger than earth going boom yet goku was making frieza his bitch with his strenght alone

dbz characters can go toe to toe with superman without any problem

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#128  Edited By xxxddd

@spawn_123 said:

Sorry for that this is pre 52

Change the picture to pre 52 Superman, then.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Jayfournines

@baron2011 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
Based on?

Do you have any scans or videos of them showing comparable strength feats?

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@baron2011 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
Based on?

No, they aren't. Energy projection =/= physical strength. I've explained this in few threads, so for now I am only going to ask for scan in which some DBZ character shown planet level of physical atributes. Superman one-shots any Vegeta.

Yes because then you should admit that Vegeta was going to blows up Earth and Cell could destroy a solar system, for examples. That what the other I wanted to say in my previous post btw, it' either isn't stated, or not proven that it is really that what we see, or they didn't did it just stated, or LIE. The list of excuses/lowballing are long.

And Energy projection = physical strength. I read that you explaining it always, you should stop it. You are smart in comic but it's dbz, with the dbz's physics. They all have ki, and use it in fight just like Flash use the speed force.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Emperorb777

Superman one shots Vegeta.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Immortal777 said:

Superman one shots Vegeta.

this.

brick909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By brick909

vegeta

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron2011
I know. Planet explosion is still an explosion and durability to energy projection.

@mypasswordis1234
1.No, since I don't belive to DBZ characters. They aren't trustworthy. They are always overestimating their enemies and are always suprised by everything. And they are whole time claiming that their enemy is nothing compared to them and that they should surrender.
2.It isn't Vegeta was planet buster a long time before he could lift 60 tons.
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
Ok, then I misunderstood You: Superman and WW pulling moon: http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/108927/2404091-superman_pulling_the_moon.jpg Superman, WW and MM pulling the planet: http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/50965/947641-jla75p414hj_super.jpg And Superman pulling the planet (Lantern si holding it from falling aparat): http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/gladiator-vs-supermanread-op/583570/?page=18
Just of Superman, no one else. Omega gave me a scan, that's it.
I've told You that  he didn't do this alone, yet he is the stronget from these three.  Plus he pulled it alone when Jordan was holding planet from falling aprat.
None of that is viable proof that Superman can bust a planet using raw power.
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@solesamurai said:

The reason they survived lava and Broly was destroyed by the Sun, is because the Sun is much, much, much more hotter than Earth's lava. If Earth's lava was just as hot or hotter than the Sun, there would be no Earth. In fact, we would become the new Sun.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#137  Edited By Matezoide2

@czarny_samael666 said:

It isn't Vegeta was planet buster a long time before he could lift 60 tons.

Thats something that never made sense to me.

Lets consider two facts.

Fact 1: If Saiyan saga Piccolo used an energy blast just as powerfull as the one that destroyed the moon, Vegeta would simply shrugg it off like Nappa was doing.

Fact 2: If someone that had the exact physical strength of Vegeta during that saga were to punch him in the face, it would hurt a lot.

So does that means 60 tonner's punch (I know he was weaker) > Moon Bursting blast?

I know this isnt related to this battle and etc, but if someone can explain that, i would be glad.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By monarch2016

@czarny_samael666 said:

@baron2011:
I know. Planet explosion is still an explosion and durability to energy projection.

@mypasswordis1234: 1.No, since I don't belive to DBZ characters. They aren't trustworthy. They are always overestimating their enemies and are always suprised by everything. And they are whole time claiming that their enemy is nothing compared to them and that they should surrender. 2.It isn't Vegeta was planet buster a long time before he could lift 60 tons.

there is no evidence that dbz characters are more resistent to energy blasts than physical strength

in dbz ki is everything so even by your logic Energy projection is indeed = with physical strength because you see

ki=speed

ki=energy output

ki=durability

ki=physical strength

ki=everything in dbz so yes Energy projection = physical strength in dbz universe

think about flash.the guy never lift anything heavy,nothing compared with superman but yes he can hit as hard as sups or even stronger sometimes

the same can be said about dbz characters.

just because they can't lift alot doesn't mean they can hit as hard as superman

1.frieza survived a planet explosion,an explosion that is as physical as it gets,yet goku was making a fool out of him only with his physical strength alone

2.frieza(a guy who can survive a planet explosion) was cut in pieces by trunk's sword yet goku bloked the same sword with 1 finger.

those 2 feats not only proves that dbz characters have enough physical strength to go toe to toe with superman but also enough durability to take superman punches without that much trouble

in comics if someone survives a planet explosion and superman or ss or thor beats that guy with their fists alone wouldn't that make them characters who have enough physical strength to bust a planet with their fists alone?

so why some people can't accept the same logic when in the battle is involved a z fighter?

vegeta wins this battle

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dark Cloud™
He don't need to be to one-shot Vegeta. 
@Matezoide2
That is the point - You need different kind of durability to survive energy projection attack and physical assault. In Marvel and DC we can see the same thing.
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Dark Cloud™
@Matezoide2: That is the point - You need different kind of durability to survive energy projection attack and physical assault. In Marvel and DC we can see the same thing.
Enough, Czarny. That's a stupid claim and you know it.
Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Jayfournines

I still think that Vegeta takes a long ass time charging his powers; also, if they're up in the atmosphere fighting where Vegeta likes to take things, the sun will begin to empower Clark and it might turn the outcome in his favor

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@Jayfournines said:

I still think that Vegeta takes a long ass time charging his powers; also, if they're up in the atmosphere fighting where Vegeta likes to take things, the sun will begin to empower Clark and it might turn the outcome in his favor

Uh, what?
Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Jayfournines

@Dark Cloud™: yup, don't they usually fight up in the skies? if I remember correctly Vegeta punches people upwards and then wails on them before knocking them down and raining down ki upon them

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By z3ro180

Supermans winning this but not easily

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@Jayfournines said:

@Dark Cloud™: yup, don't they usually fight up in the skies? if I remember correctly Vegeta punches people upwards and then wails on them before knocking them down and raining down ki upon them

Not generally. It's more of ground-battle than sky-battle.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dark Cloud™ said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Dark Cloud™
@Matezoide2: That is the point - You need different kind of durability to survive energy projection attack and physical assault. In Marvel and DC we can see the same thing.
Perfectly not and I am completly serious. Vegeta is no where near physical stats of people like Superman. He is at best close to Wonder Man (who has better strength feats). Try to google what Gladiator and Hyperion did him. 
If Vegeta will be able to shoot Superman and hit him with full energy projection, then ok, he has a chance to then give a weakned Superman a fight. But without he can't, he simply is too weak physically. You do know that Vegeta was hurt by people who were barely 100 tonners and people like that can't hurt Superman or survive his attacks.
wkar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By wkar

@RedLanternSuperman said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

@RedLanternSuperman said:

@jobbernos said:

supes.

Dude, I'm a Superman fan but he has no chance against Vegeta.

Seriously people stop pairing up Superheroes vs people who can destroy planets at their weakest points in the series.

Vegeta is not nearly as fast as Superman, can't breathe into space, and isn't as strong as him.

Superman has this.

Superman is fast in the sense of flight and acceleration. Vegeta is a combatant and is faster in fighting, plus his power trumps Supermans strength.

Vegeta could dodge Frieza deathbeams which were not FTL, but massively hypersonic as Piccolo with a PL of over 1 million couldn't see it right past him, and that was Frieza Saga.....

Vegeta can survive in space for a set amount of time, sorry Superman loses.

No Caption Provided
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Dark Cloud™ said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Dark Cloud™
Perfectly not and I am completly serious. Vegeta is no where near physical stats of people like Superman. He is at best close to Wonder Man (who has better strength feats). Try to google what Gladiator and Hyperion did him.  If Vegeta will be able to shoot Superman and hit him with full energy projection, then ok, he has a chance to then give a weakned Superman a fight. But without he can't, he simply is too weak physically. You do know that Vegeta was hurt by people who were barely 100 tonners and people like that can't hurt Superman or survive his attacks.
Wrong on so many levels. It's time for you to give up, Czarny. Your arguments won't win this battle. Superman loses as the consensus of this battle is that Vegeta takes the victory.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Screw DBZ. They don't deserve a place on a COMIC site!

solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By solesamurai

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@solesamurai said:

The reason they survived lava and Broly was destroyed by the Sun, is because the Sun is much, much, much more hotter than Earth's lava. If Earth's lava was just as hot or hotter than the Sun, there would be no Earth. In fact, we would become the new Sun.

I assumed earths core was about as hot as the suns surface, which is about 6k degrees. I'm going to go look it up.