Vegeta Vs shonen characters and clones.

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

Scenario :

While heading towards Earth, Vegeta's spaceship went out of control and crushed on an unknown planet. Being the douchbag he is, the prince of all Saiyans decided to kill all life on this planet while waiting for a space mechanic. But, by chance, shonen protagonists happened to be there, and so Naruto decided to give everyone chakra and taught them how to use shadow clones in order to save the planet from the tyrant.

Fighter :

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Vegeta is Saiyan Saga.
  • Everyone is in character
  • The opponents have enough chakra to use the clones at full power.
  • No prep
  • No knowledge
  • Standard gear.

Rounds :

Round 1 :

Current Gon with 100,000 shadow clone of himself.

Round 2:

Current Natsu with 100,000 shadow clone of himself.

Round 3 :

Current Luffy with 100,000 shadow clone of himself.

Round 4 :

Current Ichigo with 100,000 shadow clone of himself.

Round 5 :

EoS Tsuna with 100,000 shadow clone of himself

Final Round :

EoS Yusuke with 100,000 shadow clone of himself.

Arena :

No Caption Provided

Theme song :

Can the prince of all Saiyans achieve his goal ?

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo is overkill just saiyan

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saiyan saga Goku is only Mach 17 based on his snake way feat. Luffy is at least at lighting speed which is over Mach 300. He stops at Luffy.

Avatar image for itachi_totsukablitz
Itachi_Totsukablitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An ant can't beat a lion.

Neither can 100k ants.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saiyan saga Goku is only Mach 17 based on his snake way feat. Luffy is at least at lighting speed which is over Mach 300. He stops at Luffy.

Kid Goku moved faster than lightning. The Snake Way feat was an inconsistency. Kid Goku also moved FTL when he outran Tien's solar flare and Yamcha stated he moved faster than light.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kid goku was already mach 14 before meeting popo, you can't judge DBZ's combat speed based on their average long distance travel

travel speed =/= combat speed in DBZ

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Vegeta blows up earth. GG. Idk about gon/tsuna, just going by the order.

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ProfZ

@itachi_totsukablitz: I take it you've never witnessed African driver ants or Siafu ants as the natives call them. 100k ants can absolutely take down a lion via invading the airways and suffocation.

Back on topic, I believe Vegeta won't really stand a chance. Are these clones taking into account their high durability showings or just their usual fodder showings? Makes a big difference IMO

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears up the first four, Tsuna and Yusuke I don't know

Off topic:Is Yusuke really that strong?

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: @le0nhart: All of DBZ is an inconsistency. We can only go by what is actually stated. If you want to use feats like that than Luffy is FTL because he casually dodged the pacifistas light beam and even called it slow. Either way you want to look at it Luffy is much faster.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you guys do realise that kagebunshin technique, works, by giving a fraction of the chakra from the original user to every clone? every clone needs a fraction of the chakra to exist. that means that all those characters won't be at full power, and that their clones are not as powerful as the original.

Vegeta stomps

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: @le0nhart: All of DBZ is an inconsistency. We can only go by what is actually stated. If you want to use feats like that than Luffy is FTL because he casually dodged the pacifistas light beam and even called it slow. Either way you want to look at it Luffy is much faster.

I wasn't arguing whether kid Goku is faster than Luffy or not, i just wanted to tell you that using average long distance travel speed for DBZ characters is wrong

kid Goku is at least Mach 14 based on Mercenary tao, not dodging some lasers, i don't use lasers in anime because they are usually not light speed, also didn't luffy use his observational haki to dodge those?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart said:

@roronuffy said:

I wasn't arguing whether kid Goku is faster than Luffy or not, i just wanted to tell you that using average long distance travel speed for DBZ characters is wrong

kid Goku is at least Mach 14 based on Mercenary tao, not dodging some lasers, i don't use lasers in anime because they are usually not light speed, also didn't luffy use his observational haki to dodge those?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

...The ironic part is he jumps faster than the pillar itself, since he catches up with it. Making the pillar completely unnecessary.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This stops at 3 sayan saga vegeta can't take out that many luffys he would struggle with that many natsus.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85 said:

This stops at 3 sayan saga vegeta can't take out that many luffys he would struggle with that many natsus.

...nappa could take out that many yusukes, luffys...

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Chazz85

@princearagorn1: I would agree but everyone thinks sayan arc DBZ characters are lightspeed but there not the travel speed proves it. Untill Goku fights freeza no one hits light speed if kid goku or raditz was lightspeed they would be faster then flash by battle of gods.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart said:

@roronuffy said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

...The ironic part is he jumps faster than the pillar itself, since he catches up with it. Making the pillar completely unnecessary.

Let's not forget that DB was a gag manga at that time lol

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Frisky4

Everything is inconsistent at times, but you're focusing on low showings instead of high showings. Even if you take dodging lasers (which is a highly overrated feat as numerous street-levelers can do it) that would make him just as fast as Goku. Feats > statements, And if we go by statements (more of just logic) base Saiyan Saga Goku was 10x FTL, and he couldn't even see Vegeta, and when he went Kaioken, Vegeta was still faster than him.

Don't lowball a character to make your point. I've gotten real sick of that sh!t.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Mortein

@roronuffy said:

First time Goku tried to cross the snake way it took him 6 months.

There are to possiblities

1. Either Goku before training with king Kai was not able to move faster than 64m/s

or

2 the travel speed of DBZ characters<<<<<<<<<<<<combat speed of dbz characters.

Considering how:

Roshi was fast enough to have entire fight scene within one second, he exchanged punches and kicks, they were spiting on each other, then they spent some time thinking, than they had a short conversation, then they played a game etc. and Roshi did all this while he was still holding back. Normal people were unable to see their movements.

After being shot at, Roshi was able to turn around and catch 9 bullets.

Roshi was able to create many after images

Roshi moved his hand so fast it created a wind so strong it blowed away a 70-80kg heavy superhuman and smashed him into a wall.

Kid Goku (21. budokai) , and Namu who were both slower then Roshi were able to jump several km high in the air, a feat which requires a movement of legs much faster than the speed of sound.

Bora who was slower than Roshi was able to trow goku and yacharobe above clouds, which means he can move his hand faster than sound.

Tao Pai Pai was on pair with Roshi, or slightly faster, and he throw a stone pillar 2300 km away, a feat which proves massively hypersonic movement . (more precisely, the initial speed of that pillar must have been around mach 14, and he was faster than a pillar, so his speed must have been around mach 20. link and link , 2 links for you to check my words)

From all of this I think it is safe to assume that Roshi is much faster than the sound.

Step 2

Goku 22nd budokai

Kid Goku on 22 budokai was so much faster than Roshi, that Roshi was unable to see him

Step 3

Goku after mystic water

Then Goku drank mystic water and became many times faster than before.

Tien, who was on pair with Goku before he drank the water, was so slow he was unable to kick Drum, and Goku, after water, was so fast he speed blitzed him. He also became as fast as young king Piccolo, while before he was slower than even the old Piccolo.

And Tien was unable to see his movements.

Step 4

Mr. Popo

Yet even this Goku, who speed-blitzed Drum, and was moving so fast Tien couldn't even see him, was still too slow to even touch mr Popo, and mr Popo was so fast Goku was unable to see his movements.

Step 5

Goku 23rd budokai

23rd budokai Goku was so fast that even Kami, who was vastly superior both to Mr Popo and kid Goku, was unable to see him or Piccolo while they were fighting at top speed.

I think option number 2 is a correct one.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85 said:

@princearagorn1: I would agree but everyone thinks sayan arc DBZ characters are lightspeed but there not the travel speed proves it. Untill Goku fights freeza no one hits light speed if kid goku or raditz was lightspeed they would be faster then flash by battle of gods.

I agree they're not light speed, but they don't have to be here. Nappa can practically one shot most of the gauntlet, and you're saying vegeta can't do it?

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: My issue with sayan arc goku being faster than light is the snake way travel speed. Also due to the stupid power increases by battle of god since goku is like 10000000000 higher in powerlevel his speed would increase so much his speed would be like 10 - 20million times lightspeed and he could rival flash which is stupid as hell.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: yes because they could dodge the ki blasts and in a swarm of attack vegeta would get overwhelmed.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85 said:

@frisky4: My issue with sayan arc goku being faster than light is the snake way travel speed. Also due to the stupid power increases by battle of god since goku is like 10000000000 higher in powerlevel his speed would increase so much his speed would be like 10 - 20million times lightspeed and he could rival flash which is stupid as hell.

It's just inconsistent. Akira has literally forgot many things when he wrote Dragon Ball. Like Goku as a kid moving 340 tons but he couldn't lift 40 tons as an adult, the fact that Saiyans regrow their tails, but Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, and Goten never did, etc.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

End of series Yusuke should win with 100,000 clones.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85 said:

@princearagorn1: yes because they could dodge the ki blasts and in a swarm of attack vegeta would get overwhelmed.

Not at all.

1. Nothing is stopping vegeta from one shotting them like this:

2. They're way too slow to dodge ki attacks slower than vegeta's.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Wait Bfr is aloud then raises his hand soling each round sorry.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: Ik about the inconsistances but i will not lie here i literally just think there exaggerating also the 80 tonne thing is non cannon . Thats how i deal with dbz i don't low ball them but if we pay attention to every statement beerus can blow up lots of galaxies effortlessly.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By NotATreeABush

Clears

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By saiyan_earthling

If it was 500x normal gravity, Vegeta would lose. But this is not the case.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85 said:

@princearagorn1: Wait Bfr is aloud then raises his hand soling each round sorry.

What BFR? Vegeta doesn't have any means of BFR...

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart said:

@mudamudamuda: nice argument m8

My arguments are always the best. ;)

What argument, though ?

the "dragon ball is a gag manga" argument, i was being sarcastic if you didn't notice

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart said:

the "dragon ball is a gag manga" argument, i was being sarcastic if you didn't notice

How is that an argument... ?

Oh no ! you were being sarcastic ? Damn, I didn't notice :(

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TheMagicStik

During the first Budokai in DB Krillin and Roshi fought and their fight was so fast it was over in an instant but in their time they had a long drawn out battle that they reenacted out over the next couple pages. When the next Budokai came around Goku was so blindingly fast that Krillin could not even percieve him, the only person who could at the time was Tien. Then Goku powered up again with the poison to beat King Piccolo then he trained and powered up again to beat young Piccolo then after getting killed by Raditz he had to train with King Kai to power up again and be able to fight Vegeta.

Even after all those power ups, each time Goku completely surpassing his previous level of power and previous opponents, Goku could only keep up with Vegeta with Kaio-Ken and he still lost and would have been killed several times without back up from his fellow Z-fighters.

Nobody here can claim that level of speed or power and especially the level of durability that Vegeta had, he took multiple insanely powerful planet-moon-country busting level attacks head on and still could move around. Vegeta just slaughters everybody here and they can't do much to stop it.

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta one shots the severely weakened clones & co each round.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: You are riding DBZ too hard to say 10x FTL at base at Frieza... I'd ask you to prove it but it's hopeless and I don't even want to debate anymore

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only person fast enough to keep up with Vegeta is Tsuna, and he gets one-shotted.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Frisky4

@roronuffy said:

@frisky4: You are riding DBZ too hard to say 10x FTL at base at Frieza... I'd ask you to prove it but it's hopeless and I don't even want to debate anymore

He outran light and Yamcha confirmed he ran faster than light. He also surpassed the speed of lightning as stated by Mr. Popo. He's outran Piccolo's FTL attacks and dodged them inches from his face. He's stayed actively invisible in every move he made. At King Kai's, he trained and became that fast under 10x Earth's gravity. He did the same under 100x Earth's gravity.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By le0nhart

want to start a flame war?

you could have easily said "could you prove that DBZ have 10x FTL speed at frieza?"

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you guys do realise that kagebunshin technique, works, by giving a fraction of the chakra from the original user to every clone? every clone needs a fraction of the chakra to exist. that means that all those characters won't be at full power, and that their clones are not as powerful as the original.

Vegeta stomps

Then why do people in Naruto threads always jump to the tactic of him making 100,000 clones who all spam continent-busting Bijuu bombs?

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta gets annoyed by the clones and blows up the entire continent.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers