Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Floopay

Rules:

1. Fight to the death

2. Both in character, morals on, fighting to kill one another (this actually seems in character to me, *shrug*)

3. Follow the rules of each round

4. Use scans if you have them, or videos.

Battlefield

1. Lights start on, but can be turned off if they find the light switches (Don't know if this'll be useful, but the option is there)

Round 1: Hand to Hand

• Hand to hand
  • Start 10 meters apart
  • Comic versions
  • No venom for Bane

Round 2: Melee Movies

• Hand to hand
  • Start 10 meters apart
  • V gets his knives
  • Movie Versions

Round 3: Standard Equipment

• Bane can use anything in his standard equipment, including venom.
  • V also uses everything, armor, knives, sword. etc.
  • Start on opposite ends of the warehouse
  • Comic Versions

Round 4: Movie Versions

• V gets his knives, and his breastplate, and his metal mask
  • Bane gets his motocycle, in the warehouse
  • All feats apply

Round 5: A Game of Chess

• A game of chess between each other
  • Use feats from both movie and comic versions alike.
  • Pretty much who is the better strategist, and who is best at manipulating the other, and seeing ahead how many moves.
  • Oh yeah, I said fight to the death....loser gets disintegrated by Darkseid or something...
  • And...I suppose Bane can use his venom if he wants?

V for Vendetta / The Warrior

vs.

Bane

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#2  Edited By Xanni15

Round 2 Melee:

V should win this. He had a high pain tolerance like Bane but he's faster, a better fighter, and above a normal human. Movie Bane seemed really cocky so he might talk some trash then V would spit out some Shakespeare while taking him down with his blades.

Round 3:

Do you mean his dirtbike? If so I don't see how that would help him against V who would also take this one.

Round 4:

Just going by the movies, V, he's the better strategist. He waited all those years, planned everything out perfectly and manipulated the entire situation. As for Bane, I am of the belief that Talia planned everything out in the movies.

Not sure about the others, I haven't read those comics.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MasterJohn

Round 1: Hand to hand.

V is a master Martial artist, due to his skills in almost every fighting-form, I believe V takes this, but by a slight margin.

Round 2: Meele

No doubt V wins, with his knife it gives him an advantage.

Round 2: Standard combat

V again.

Round 3: Movie versions

V uses his knives to make the Motorcylce blow up, come to a horrible stop, etc. Then, he takes this.

Round 4: And V.

V takes this battle, Batman has beaten Bane before-and he's considered the finest Martial artists in D.C. comics. V is considered the best. If the finest can beat Bane, why can't the best do so?

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@MasterJohn said:

V is a master Martial artist, due to his skills in almost every fighting-form, I believe V takes this, but by a slight margin.

V again.

V uses his knives to make the Motorcylce blow up, come to a horrible stop, etc. Then, he takes this.

V takes this battle, Batman has beaten Bane before-and he's considered the finest Martial artists in D.C. comics. V is considered the best. If the finest can beat Bane, why can't the best do so?

@Xanni15 said:

Round 2 Melee:

V should win this. He had a high pain tolerance like Bane but he's faster, a better fighter, and above a normal human. Movie Bane seemed really cocky so he might talk some trash then V would spit out some Shakespeare while taking him down with his blades.

Round 3:

Do you mean his dirtbike? If so I don't see how that would help him against V who would also take this one.

Round 4:

Just going by the movies, V, he's the better strategist. He waited all those years, planned everything out perfectly and manipulated the entire situation. As for Bane, I am of the belief that Talia planned everything out in the movies.

Not sure about the others, I haven't read those comics.

Both of these explanations are correct IMO.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@MasterJohn said:

V again.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By entropy_aegis

Comic V feats? I believe the movie version of V wins but I have'nt seen anything from comic V that makes me believe he has anything on Bane.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By entropy_aegis

@MasterJohn said:

V again.

Oh really?sorry bro but this line of thought does'nt work.V does'nt exist alongside Batman so you cannot make any comparisons between them.

Movie V wins his fights,while comic Bane wins his.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist

Never read the V comics myself or seen Scans. If he is anything like the Super Human Speed and ability of Movie V then he can take Bane with Blades. Straight H2H is another matter.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By entropy_aegis

@CadenceV2 said:

Never read the V comics myself or seen Scans. If he is anything like the Super Human Speed and ability of Movie V then he can take Bane with Blades. Straight H2H is another matter.

Thing is,even if his comic version is as good as the movie version then it does'nt mean much IMO.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By _Black

1.Bane has superior hand-to-hand skills, comics wise.

2.I've never watched "V for Vendetta" so I cannot judge that aspect.

3.I will give this to Bane as well. Venom should give him a significant advantage here.

4.See #2

5.It could go either way, in my opinion. Both have shown strategy and tactics in their appearances. Both are intelligent.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MasterJohn

@entropy_aegis said:

Comic V feats? I believe the movie version of V wins but I have'nt seen anything from comic V that makes me believe he has anything on Bane.

I HATE it when people ask for feats and don't go LOOK IT UP FOR THEMSELVES! That makes me so angry. Go to D.C. comics wikia, and you will see what Comic V's feats are. Dang it.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#12  Edited By Saren

@MasterJohn said:

@entropy_aegis said:

I HATE it when people ask for feats and don't go LOOK IT UP FOR THEMSELVES! That makes me so angry. Go to D.C. comics wikia, and you will see what Comic V's feats are. Dang it.

I did something even better; I skipped the wiki's and read the actual V for Vendetta comic book. Comic V has nothing on Batman or Bane.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MasterJohn

@CitizenBane said:

@MasterJohn said:

@entropy_aegis said:

I did something even better; I skipped the wiki's and read the actual V for Vendetta comic book. Comic V has nothing on Batman or Bane.

Then go fetch your own "feats'. Gosh, I hate that word "feats". It makes strong characters like Batman, Martian Manhunter, and Zatanna underestimated.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#14  Edited By Saren

@MasterJohn said:

@CitizenBane said:

@MasterJohn said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Then go fetch your own "feats'. Gosh, I hate that word "feats". It makes strong characters like Batman, Martian Manhunter, and Zatanna underestimated.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pokergeist

@entropy_aegis: I see H2H Going to Bane. However the Ultimate Hawkeye / Bullseye Knife Throwing of Vendetta in the movie like the Comic would decimate Bane in Round 2. Thats what Im saying.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Floopay

@CadenceV2 said:

@entropy_aegis: I see H2H Going to Bane. However the Ultimate Hawkeye / Bullseye Knife Throwing of Vendetta in the movie like the Comic would decimate Bane in Round 2. Thats what Im saying.

He's also a practiced swordsman and explosives expert, wear a breastplate and an armored mask.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

@MasterJohn Stop... Just, stop... Also Bane wins majority of rounds.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By Stronger

Bane stomps

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By entropy_aegis

@MasterJohn said:

@entropy_aegis said:

The burden of proof falls on you because most people here are completely clueless on V's capabilities,and wiki's? really bro?

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BringnIt

MasterJohn is craaazzy.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Alexander505

Bane win all.

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

V wins in an effortless stompage

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

V Breaks his neck.

Avatar image for theholeinthings
TheHoleInThings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic Bane both new 52 and pre 52 stomps V. Simply put V has never faced anything like him before. Sure he knows martial arts and is quick with his knives, but Bane has gone up against DCs top street levelers and V simply doesnt have the feats to compare.

Movie versions is another story V should take the majority here.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

V wins all rounds

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

V blows Bane up with his fake hand gag.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bane stomps V in any way that isn't movie version.

deathstroke512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All the comments are like

V wins because

R1 because I am v wanker

R2 because I am v wanker

R3 because I am v wanker

R4 because I am v wanker