UtahRaptor vs Beowolf

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Copy

K another battle me and my friend were going over. The man with the strenght of 30 men or one of the most vicious hunters in the dinosaur age?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Vrakmul

Post Deleted.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Vrakmul

Post Deleted.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Copy

Post Deleted.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Copy

i think the utahraptor. It would be a cool fight

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Apparition

yeah but beowulf killed grendel. grendel used to come every night and take on a whole room full of warriors. i dont even know how many he killed before beowulf killed him. and you dont think beowulf can take one raptor?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By Sparda

Beowulf took down Grendel, as already stated. He took down Grendel's mom too, who's bigger and meaner. And, he fought and killed a dragon before dying, also, I believe. I think that one Utahraptor-while still dangerous-wouldn't pose as much as a challenge as the monsters did.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Copy

Apparition says:

"yeah but beowulf killed grendel. grendel used to come every night and take on a whole room full of warriors. i dont even know how many he killed before beowulf killed him. and you dont think beowulf can take one raptor?"

its that a raptor is faster and has claws. The thing is beowulf might put him a headlock but the raptor would cut him up with his hands and then takes a bitte of beowulf tearing his skin off. (and i'm still reading the book and i forgot to mention this is beowulf with only bare hands)

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Apparition

Copy says:

"Apparition says:
"yeah but beowulf killed grendel. grendel used to come every night and take on a whole room full of warriors. i dont even know how many he killed before beowulf killed him. and you dont think beowulf can take one raptor?"
its that a raptor is faster and has claws. The thing is beowulf might put him a headlock but the raptor would cut him up with his hands and then takes a bitte of beowulf tearing his skin off. (and i'm still reading the book and i forgot to mention this is beowulf with only bare hands)"

why would he put the raptor in a headlock??? that would just be ridiculous. if it has to be bare hands then why wouldnt he just pull off one of the raptor's arms? he did that to grendel!

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Copy

i was just stating that as a example. And yea but a raptor is faster so it would be hard for beowulf to grab him ( i have to go be back later)

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11  Edited By Sparda

Copy says:

"i was just stating that as a example. And yea but a raptor is faster so it would be hard for beowulf to grab him ( i have to go be back later)"

See ya later, dude.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Apparition

Copy says:

"i was just stating that as a example. And yea but a raptor is faster so it would be hard for beowulf to grab him ( i have to go be back later)"

bye bye, but youre just assuming its faster. i think beowulf might have been superhuman like a lot of heroes in those stories. didnt he swim for hours underwater just to reach grendel's mother's lair?

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By crazy spidey

BEUWULF, HES MY HOME DOG

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Copy

Apparition says:

"Copy says:
bye bye, but youre just assuming its faster. i think beowulf might have been superhuman like a lot of heroes in those stories. didnt he swim for hours underwater just to reach grendel's mother's lair?"

i'm pretty sure he didn't swim for hours

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Chameleone

Beowulf is definately VERY clever. I mean he killed a dragon using BEES for goodness sakes. He could easily take down a raptor.

@Apparition: he did swim for hours, but there were air bubbles, that the book said "tasted foul"