User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By BeaconofStrength

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

7 should be below 5 and 6 no? And 8 should be below 2 I think. But anyway I don't see him beating Iron Man, Namor, Danvers, She-Hulk, AND Thing in his unworthy form. All of them aren't all that incredibly far below him normally. I mean yes he'd beat all of them alone for sure but that team up is mad powerful.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How strong is his Axe?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shot It killed two Celestials

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is really out of order.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ends at 4 or 6

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears. For the sake of taking the general consensus of him being slow into account I'll come up with two arguments.

1. Even without Mjolnir he is still way too versatile and powerful for any of these guys. He can still ,since he has no morals here, spam lightning and AOE attacks and with his striking power combined with Jarnbjorn should decapitate anyone here maybe except Hulk and Herc

2. Since this is morals off, Thor speedblitzes everybody to death. Yes you heard right. Thor Will Blitz. Thor has many super speed feats and 5 of them(more or less) involves speedblitzing and I'm not talking about bullrushing. All while ,again, spamming lightning of course.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By reaverlation

Could stop at 2

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Stops at Nolan Batman. He dodged an AK47 in a dim narrow tunnel.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Solar_Powered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

7 should be below 5 and 6 no? And 8 should be below 2 I think. But anyway I don't see him beating Iron Man, Namor, Danvers, She-Hulk, AND Thing in his unworthy form. All of them aren't all that incredibly far below him normally. I mean yes he'd beat all of them alone for sure but that team up is mad powerful.

Thor is much stronger than any of team 5 even without his axe.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ends at 4 or 6

Quite a lot of 4 depends on what level of tech Steel happens to be packing.

Solar_Powered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can anyone explain why Wolverine and X-23 are so far up in the list?

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By johnfrank120

Why is IW so low?

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 10 he isn't beating hulk without mjhnor (i cant be bothered to type right :p)

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

May stop at 8, more likely at 10.

Axe was fail safe against celestial armor. It may not do other guys such harm probably.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clears unless anyone here is more durable than a celestial

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Could stop at 6 or 9 but definitely stops at 10. Hercules is Thor's physical equal and better in skill but Thor would then employ lightning bolts to even the score just like he did in Blood Oath against a drunken Hercules' headlock. Caused Herc quite a bit of pain from what I remember.

He'd have more trouble with Hercules than Black Bolt though IMO. Herc should be Round 9 whereas Bolt should be Round 6. Granted, Bolt could go for a one hit KO with a voice that has one shotted Hulk and Gladiator before but he'd only get one shot doing so. After that, his electron reserves are drained and if he hadn't KOed Thor by then, it's over for Bolt.

But I can't see him beating Hulk without Mjolnir. With it, I'll back Thor for a slim majority always since the hammer is far too versatile, powerful and gives Thor at least an equal, if not superior striking edge to Hulk. Without it, Thor is completely outclassed in every way outside of piercing damage and maybe versatility due to his weather control. Hulk is stronger, hits harder, is more durable, moves faster in combat speed and regenerates faster from damage. Unworthy Thor isn't clearing this gauntlet.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

Could stop at herc or Blackbolt, he gets stomped by hulk.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 thedailybagel  Moderator

@bflynn316: they're the definition of 'brick busters', their powersets are ideal for dealing with people like thor. They have the potential to avoid his hits and really mess him up.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor cuts off all their heads.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Experio

His lightning alone should get him to Hulk, and even then Hulk hasn't really fought a morals off Thor using only his weather manipulation, just an in character one who enjoys to brawl or offers only few gale and lightning after many encounters. Starting 50 ft apart it will be difficult for Hulk to close the distance in order to do real damage with his fist, whatever element is used will be average to Hulk making its way up. I'd favor Thor to edge it out slightly, as long as he goes full out on Hulk while keeping in position and for a prolonged time.

Makes it to 10, arguable whether he beats Hulk or not.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Could stop at 6 or 9 but definitely stops at 10. Hercules is Thor's physical equal and better in skill but Thor would then employ lightning bolts to even the score just like he did in Blood Oath against a drunken Hercules' headlock. Caused Herc quite a bit of pain from what I remember.

He'd have more trouble with Hercules than Black Bolt though IMO. Herc should be Round 9 whereas Bolt should be Round 6. Granted, Bolt could go for a one hit KO with a voice that has one shotted Hulk and Gladiator before but he'd only get one shot doing so. After that, his electron reserves are drained and if he hadn't KOed Thor by then, it's over for Bolt.

But I can't see him beating Hulk without Mjolnir. With it, I'll back Thor for a slim majority always since the hammer is far too versatile, powerful and gives Thor at least an equal, if not superior striking edge to Hulk. Without it, Thor is completely outclassed in every way outside of piercing damage and maybe versatility due to his weather control. Hulk is stronger, hits harder, is more durable, moves faster in combat speed and regenerates faster from damage. Unworthy Thor isn't clearing this gauntlet.

How is Hulk tanking attacks from a Axe which kills Celestials.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 thedailybagel  Moderator

@laflux: he's dodging it, or blitzing thor and disarming him, or stunning him with a thunderclap and disarming him, or catching the hilt like he's done with mjolnir, or... Well you get the picture.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By laflux

@thedailybagel said:

@laflux: he's dodging it, or blitzing thor and disarming him, or stunning him with a thunderclap and disarming him, or catching the hilt like he's done with mjolnir, or... Well you get the picture.

Hulk has never blitzed Thor before, and honestly while he's faster, I don't really think he's going to be fast enough where that's an option. He's not Spider-Man or Wolverine. And your lowballing Thor if you think a Thunderclap is going to seriously stun him. He's weaker than Hulk, yes, but not the level where Thunderclap's are going to be an major issue.

In a H2H fight with Thor, he's more likely for him to tag Hulk with the Axe than it for Hulk to dogde it for the duration of the battle. Furthermore, Thor can still use the God Blast. Its an ability which is intrinsic to him without using his Hammer.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh and I'd say he clears.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#30  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@laflux said:

Oh and I'd say he clears.

Even beating New-52 Aquaman? Who should be FAR higher than what he is ranked at.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: I'd say so. I do agree Arthur is ranked below where he should be though.

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gets to Hulk, if Jarnbjorn is able to do to Hulk what it does to celestrials, then Thor clears.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Clears.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gets to 10 but I'm unsure if he'd win or not.

Considering the reputation of the axe, one clean swing could seriously harm or kill hulk. Hulk would have to rely of hit and run tactics if he wants to come out with all his limbs intact. Plus he'd have to worry about Thor using his lightning

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By laflux
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@lvenger said:

How is Hulk tanking attacks from a Axe which kills Celestials.

The axe was designed to kill Celestials, I think.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: And Celestials have durability which far exceeds Hulk, Thor or any character up to and including Skyfather level foes like Thanos, Odin and Surtur. I don't see Hulk tanking attacks of that ilk with any regularity.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@comicstooge: And Celestials have durability which far exceeds Hulk, Thor or any character up to and including Skyfather level foes like Thanos, Odin and Surtur. I don't see Hulk tanking attacks of that ilk with any regularity.

Apocalypse did.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 frozen  Moderator

@laflux said:

Apocalypse did.

Apocalypse withstood Celestial killing weapons?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ComicStooge

@frozen said:

@comicstooge said:

@laflux said:

Apocalypse did.

Sure did.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: He fought a drunk young Thor.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: And just like that, we've given Apoc fanboys a massive feat :)

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ComicStooge

@laflux said:

@comicstooge: And just like that, we've given Apoc fanboys a massive feat :)

Apocalypse > Multiple Celestials > Galactus

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge said:

@frozen said:

@comicstooge said:

@laflux said:

Apocalypse did.

Sure did.

Apocalyspe IIRC fleed like a bitch before Thor chopped his head off,the only reason he withstood it was because Thor struck him in a non-fatal area,his shoulder.

No Caption Provided

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Appzashok

@frozen: Yes, apoc did it. And baron mordo also tanked his axe.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Um... he did tank a glaive designed to cut atoms so maybe he could take one strike from Jarnbjorn? Nah that doesn't sound convincing but Thor could be physically overpowered before he gets to slash Hulk in two with the Celestial killing axe. Maybe @ghostravage might know some piercing resistance feats for Hulk but it's funny how, even without Mjolnir, Thor still has a chance against Hulk lol. Only due to the weapons he wields though.

@frozen said:

Even beating New-52 Aquaman? Who should be FAR higher than what he is ranked at.

How high do you think he should be ranked? And why does he count as a threat to Thor? Even without his weather manipulation, Thor could still take a slim majority over him.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Is Hulk aware of what the Axe can do? Hulk has tanked attacks from guys with Bladed weaponry before, knowing he can take it. He's let Ares stab him with a spear, let it break on his skin, before one-shotting him, for instance.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@lvenger: Definitely higher than Wolverine.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@lvenger: I was not really aware of that Thor wielded a Celestial killing Axe.

I do not see Hulk surviving that at all. How can Hulk reliably avoid getting hit?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@lvenger: Is Hulk aware of what the Axe can do? Hulk has tanked attacks from guys with Bladed weaponry before, knowing he can take it. He's let Ares stab him with a spear, let it break on his skin, before one-shotting him, for instance.

Well no he wouldn't have any idea of what the axe could do as he hasn't seen Thor use it to cut up a Celestial. If you're implying that Hulk would let Thor cut him with the axe to lure Thor up close, that might count as a way for Thor to win.