3. Yeah but Omniversal power plus he's beaten very powerful people while powerless.
5. I mean he's not galaxy busting level, he's not your average Skyfather level, he's at best the weakest Skyfather IMO
6. I don't know, he did steal an Omnipotent's powers....
7. That's a good point but......oddly enough I don't consider all heralds to be Herald Level if that makes any sense.....Herald is the level I see used for the Surfer/Zoom (in some people's mind) level where it's below Thanos and yet above top tier like Superman
13. That's the thing....he's taken hits from Hulk and outright embarrassed Thing before and it makes sense because in a way he has superhuman durability as instead of absorbing damage, it simply makes a copy. Seems like a dangerous combo to me
14. Logically though if someone touches her skin at all during the punch (should it be a physical attack), she should absorb enough power in that slight moment to survive and be conscious and the drain more powers.
Oh and I agree that, concerning Amazo, it's bad writing in a way but....it's still unbeatable technically. Also I think with prep knowledge is kinda implied since prep time is usually used to gather knowledge.
And I had some more:
1. Shuma Gorath is multiversal, damn near omniversal and nigh unbeatable
2. YYH are easy planet busters ad approaching Lightspeed if not FTL
3. No one in DBZ is near lightspeed or planet level durability
4. Wolverine can't beat any skilled fighters with or w/e his claws and regen. Sorry it's just the way he's written. Getting beaten by Storm and Cyclops w/o their powers is bad
5. Phoenix (most iterations) are top tier at best and Thor and Surfer and the like would destroy her
6. Thor is FTL in combat
7. Surfer is FTL in combat
8. Thanos is FTL reactions
9. Hulk can have FTL reactions
10. 99% of wikis are reliable sources
11. Trigon is a multiversal entity that would destroy Galactus with ease
13. Dr. Manhattan can't even beat Iron Man or Human Torch
14. Superboy Prime is mid herald level at best
15. Dante is low mid tier at best and lacks feats
16. Same with Kratos
17. Asura is top tier but goes no further
18. Darwin w/o PIS should be unbeatable
19. Flash (anyone with time travel and/or dimension travel) should be nigh unbeatable with prep
20. Lex Luthor>>>Batman with prep ( as in better at prepping)
21. Deathstroke>>>.Batman with prep
22. Tony Stark >>>Batman with prep ( as in better at prepping)
I'm not even gonna....
No no please do.
It would derail the thread.
I agree with 7 if Surfer isn't jobbing, 8, but the rest are patently untrue.