UMT: Deadmanwalkin vs Full123

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Original tourney thread: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/ultimate-2016-mid-tier-tourney-closed-1766329/?messageId=16210655&page=1

@full123(Blue)

TEAM

Enies Lobby Zoro, Sanji

Perks

Adamantium weapons, Teleportation

Vs.

@deadmanwalkin(red)

TEAM

Composite Ben-10, Galvatron

Perks

12 Hours Prep, Perfect Teamwork

Fight takes place here:

No Caption Provided

RULES:

• Pick two characters.
  • Strength, Durability, and Damage Output of Powers maxed limits can't go past Iron Man
  • No time control, you can only manipulate time on yourself only. Within the speed limits of course.
  • Combat Speed and Travel Speed Max is Quicksilver at max (Mach 8). Reaction speed is unlimited.
  • Can have reality Warpers, but they cannot affect the opponent, only environment or themselves and only within the above limits.
  • Summoning is allowed
  • No bfr
  • No telefrag
Jucaslucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t4v

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DedmanWalkin

@animelegend68: You have to drop the first a in dead in order to tag me! I almost didn't see this.

Also, are the people still there?

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@dedmanwalkin: let's start a PM, I'm eager to discuss quite a few things and do not want t o derail your thread here.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68: You have to drop the first a in dead in order to tag me! I almost didn't see this.

Also, are the people still there?

Need an answer before I go into my prep.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The-Seeffiss17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

T4V

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68: Thanks for answering, I'll engage my prep first and go into my overall strategy.

@full123

Perfect Teamwork

Now let's dispel the idea that my team has any issues with killing your team. I chose Perfect Teamwork because it uses majority rules to determine morals. Galvatron has no real morals at all so he is a definite plus for no morality. Ben 10 however is the opposite, normally. I have Composite Ben 10 which includes all alternate Ben 10s and that means, Nega-Ben, Mad Ben, Benzarro, Eon, and Albedo. At a minimum composite Ben 10 is a half a plus towards no morality. We add them all together and we get basically no morals issues for my team.

12 Hours Prep

My team will get alot done in 12 hours thanks to Ben 10. First and foremost:

BenFinity

Ben starts by fusing NRG and Buzzshock together to form NRGShock. Buzzshock will duplicate upon using absorbing enough energy and NRG is a living reactor. This will allow NRGShock to duplicate himself an unlimited amount of time. Each of the duplicates then time's out and becomes Ben again. This will allow them to become a variety of different aliens.

So basically, you aren't looking at 1 Ben 10 you are looking at as many as I need.

BenTron - Upgrading Galvatron

One of the Ben's, hereafter referred to as BenTron, merges Upgrade with Brainstorm to become BrainGrade. BrainGrade combines with Galvatron and they view the available information on the "Seed." The Seed is a piece of Cybertronian Technology used to turn normal matter into Transformium. After BrainGrade views the Seed, he determines how it works and takes Galvatron's Arm. Transformium is Programmable Matter so BenTron shifts into a fusion of Upgrade and JuryRigg becoming UpRigg and converts it into a Seed. Then he shifts into XLR8 and Cannonbolt to form BoltR8. BenTron moves to the Canadian Wilderness and detonates the Seed. It converts the forest into Transformium. BenTron becomes UPXLR8 and proceeds to convert the mass into a variety of things. Most notably, he creates the Chimerian Hammer and several Proto-TRUKs. He then flies them back to the battle. Galvatron becomes one with the Chimerian Hammer forming a Gestalt. He then Transforms into Omegatron. The Proto-TRUKs are programmed to be his fighters. They are parked in truck mode throughout New York City.

BenGun - Building a Rail Gun

One of the Ben's, hereafter referred to as BenCannon, uses the AtomicShox fusion to create multiples of himself. 24 of them become NRGStars, a fusion of NRG and LodeStar. An additional 6 become Ultimate Gravasaurs, a fusion of Ultimate GravAttack and Ultimate Humungasaur. The 24 NRGStars form 4 circles in space. The 6 Ultimate Gravasaurs form a straight line. One last BenGun forms the bullet, a combination of Ultimate Cannonbolt and NRG. The NRGStars use their magnetics to accelerate the NRGBolt to extreme speeds while the Ultimate Gravasaurs boost the speed via slingshotting off their gravity. They also serve to aim the BenGun.

BenLaser - Building a Death Star

One of the Ben's hereafter referred to as BenLaser, uses he AtomixShox Fusion to create multiples of himself. 100 of them become GravNRG, a fusion of Gravattack and NRG. They fly to the Sun and begin absorbing its energy and firing it toward Earth. Near Earth BenLaser Prime sits as a FeedStone, a fusion of Feedback and Chromastone. There are 8 of these around Earth to allow for targeting everywhere.

BenTurions - Building an Army

The next stage is just building a variety of fighters. These will come up as needed but they are varied and ridiculous.

The Plan

Neither of your guys stand any chance against my combined attack. I designed my team to kill high tier guys and your guys are low mid tier. Your Adamantium and Teleportation mean nothing here.