Ultron & Juggernaut vs Flash

• 56 results
micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@micah: I don´t know why you even bother replying to him. Just ignore his comments.

Yeah, I think I'm throwing in the towel. It's obvious I won't be getting anywhere with him in this instance. Nothing left to do but try again later :)

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

yles packed extremely tight? Which is why I asked you my question from above, and gave examples of Adamantiums refusal to be be affected in any way in the past.

Can you post scans proving that abstract beings are also made of molecules and atoms.

Post scans showing adamantium isnt made of atoms otherwise you have no point.

no, flash's phasing is not manipulating the object he's phasing through. (also, adamantium can cut adamantium,,,sooooo)

Well I don't think there are scans showing something specific such as that which is common knowledge to most. But Galactus and Stranger do have physical bodies when they want to, a trait that is shared among other beings of their nature.

.....................Could you please just answer the question and stop dodging?

Adamantium can cut Adamantium because it's Adamantium...........what's your point?

So then why would you make that assumption without proof.

I must be missing something cause you keep saying for me to answer your question and yet im pretty sure ive answered everything youve asked.

Exactly. Adamantium cuts adamantium. So anyway. Where are the scans i requested?

As ive been saying. Made of atoms? Cool. Flash phases through it.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Who bump'd this?? Why do people keep bumping these Ultron mismatches?

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron solo

Avatar image for deactivated-5f07824e0850d
deactivated-5f07824e0850d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers