Ultimate Captain America vs Bruiser

ShadowSilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The fight takes place in a Gymnasium.

No prep time. Bruiser before his upgrade.

Win via Death. Cap has his shield.

Both are in character.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jashro44

If this is the Bruiser that fought daredevil ultimate cap wrecks. If its the bruiser that Kaine couldn't hurt I might be willing to give ultimate cap an edge all though its hard to say since we don't know current bruisers limits. I think ultimate cap can win using skill.

BALEE_DATTTTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

If this is the Bruiser that fought daredevil ultimate cap wrecks. If its the bruiser that Kaine couldn't hurt I might be willing to give ultimate cap an edge all though its hard to say since we don't know current bruisers limits. I think in pure striking force Kaine hits harder but with his skill ultimate cap has more showings of taking down heavy hitters.

I don't see why Cap doesn't just decap/ dismember him with his sheild.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jashro44

@balee_dattttt: The shield is still blunt. Remember Kaine hurt his hand punching Bruiser. As I said its hard to say how durable Bruiser is. I think its easier to argue ultimate cap wins through tactics and skill than shield bashing.

He wins either way. Probably every time due to handling tougher enemies.

BALEE_DATTTTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Cap has used it to dismember before.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@jashro44 said:

@balee_dattttt: The shield is still blunt. Remember Kaine hurt his hand punching Bruiser.

You mean like how the Shield cut this Super Durable Alien in half? Same Alien that tank the explosive force of jet Fuel explosion and not get blown apart.

You mean like how this Shield cut the durability of Assemble who has the powers of Hulk, Giant Man,

Wont cut cause its blunt huh?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know.

@sirfizzwhizz IIRC that alien was durable because of his healing factor mostly. In regards to assemble I know he is suppose to have the powers of hulk, giant man, and thor but does he have any other showings?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@balee_dattttt said:

I know.

@sirfizzwhizz IIRC that alien was durable because of his healing factor mostly. In regards to assemble I know he is suppose to have the powers of hulk, giant man, and thor but does he have any other showings?

The Alien has Healing, that does not equal Durability to tank explosive force that blows apart your body into tiny pieces from kinetic force lol. Also Hulk had a hard time smashing the Alien into goo, so he has Durability for sure.

Yes, he STOMPED, RAGDOLLED, BEAT DOWN Juggernaut powered Rogue, tank Iceman going out (his woman life was endangered) and his Ice failed utterly even though he flash froze the Mansion to pieces afterward. Enough to feats to say his strength and durability as well growing abilities on par with the heroes he was design after to me. His Durability is proven at least.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@balee_dattttt said:

I know.

The Alien has Healing, that does not equal Durability to tank explosive force that blows apart your body into tiny pieces from kinetic force lol. Also Hulk had a hard time smashing the Alien into goo, so he has Durability for sure.

Yes, he STOMPED, RAGDOLLED, BEAT DOWN Juggernaut powered Rogue, tank Iceman going out (his woman life was endangered) and his Ice failed utterly even though he flash froze the Mansion to pieces afterward. Enough to feats to say his strength and durability as well growing abilities on par with the heroes he was design after to me. His Durability is proven at least.

Well you only need to tank the surface area of the explosion. So you are saying ultimate cap tosses his shield with greater force than ultimate juggernauts punches?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@jashro44: Im saying its not blunt if the weapin can cut through durability of these beings, or we can assume cap is 100 toner himself, I dont.

Well you only need to tank the surface area of the explosion.

Tell that to all our soldiers with missing limbs from car bombs and HE IEDs without even being at ground zero. Lets get real my friend and use a little common sense.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Pierced by the pole of the Jet nose, and then slammed body first into Jet Fuel at ground zero. There is no logical or physic argument here, he is Super Human Durable.

No Caption Provided

oh look here he is cratering the earth with his body while being punched with all out 100+ ton hots, and yet is not turn into a mere stain. Super Human Durable. Its not debatable lol.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers