no turning into robot?

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Logic Mark III

I would love to say the turtles, but the power rangers, well...have powers, and although that suit of theirs explodes on a regular basis i haven't really seen it get damaged. If both sides were matched technologically then i would say the Turtles, but if its four ninja with medieval style weapons versus 5 warriors with indestructible suits, hi tech energy weapons, flight, super speed, mega cannons etc...then unfortunately despite taking down some very overpowered villains the turtles are not going to win.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

The Power Rangers would win, even though in the TMNT/PRIS crossover episode, the Turtles did over power them. It ultimately depends on what season we're talking about.

This is the episode for referrence:

Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Psyker star

Power Rangers would win in a group fight but one on one the turtles would beat them

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
The Power Rangers would win... Andros was handling Three of them by himself in Human Form
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By Strafe Prower

PR stomp especially if it is the earlier versions of PR
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By randumo24

MMPR win
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DaMan

I think the turtles have a chance at winning against the rangers. 

omniproud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By omniproud

Power rangers will send them to the stone age!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
@DaMan said:
"

"
naw... it only took one Power Ranger to school the Turtles before... Four or Five Power Ranger would run through the Turtles bad
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DaMan

EAT IT!!!
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DaMan
@King Saturn said:
" @DaMan said:
"

"
naw... it only took one Power Ranger to school the Turtles before... Four or Five Power Ranger would run through the Turtles bad "

Lol. He didn't really hurt them though. On top of that, he ran away leaving the rest of the rangers to get owned my minions. The ninja turtles could take those minions in their sleep.
xXSilowXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By xXSilowXx

MMPR!!! WON!!!

DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DaMan

The power rangers can only win if they have their megazords or if the tmnt don't have their mystical weapons.
Deo Wade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Deo Wade

I'm just sayin....
I'm just sayin....
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
@DaMan said:
"@King Saturn said:
" @DaMan said:
"

"
naw... it only took one Power Ranger to school the Turtles before... Four or Five Power Ranger would run through the Turtles bad "
Lol. He didn't really hurt them though. On top of that, he ran away leaving the rest of the rangers to get owned my minions. The ninja turtles could take those minions in their sleep. "

but he wasnt trying to hurt them either... he ran away cause the numbers were still 4 on 1... besides he was in his human form when he did that... if he was morphed as a Power Ranger... he would have messed them up
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DaMan

In that video I posted above, they have enough power to damage the megazord. They'll reck the power rangers even harder without the megazords.

DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DaMan
@King Saturn said:
"@DaMan said:
"@King Saturn said:
" @DaMan said:
"

"
Lol. He didn't really hurt them though. On top of that, he ran away leaving the rest of the rangers to get owned my minions. The ninja turtles could take those minions in their sleep. "

but he wasnt trying to hurt them either... he ran away cause the numbers were still 4 on 1... besides he was in his human form when he did that... if he was morphed as a Power Ranger... he would have messed them up "

The turtles were being mind controlled and didn't seem to be trying either because if they were trying, they wouldv'e had their weapons out. If the red ranger hadn't run, he wouldv'e been defeated quite easily. I think it was 3 on 1 too. The other rangers were defeated easily by minions and couldn't even take them on until they morphed, while the turtles took them on without any power ups. It doesn't help your team when you have one strong guy and the rest are weaklings. Imagine what they wouldv'e done with the weapons shown in the video above. There wouldn't have been any use for the megazord. The turtles have become much more powerful in the cartoon due to being trained by the ninja tribunal and in that video, you can see a glimpse of their true power. Michaelangelo learns super speed and I can't name any rangers that have the kind of speed he displays. So the rangers wont be able to keep up.
symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By symbiote5

go go power rangers!! mighty morphin power rangers hey what ever happened to that black ranger?
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DaMan

It's all about the SPD rangers. They owned. The MMPRs were alright too though...
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DaMan

Win.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hellos

They've got
A power and a force
that you've never seen before.
They've got
the ablilty to morph
and to even up the score.
No one will ever take them down
the power lies on their side

Go Go Power Rangers
Go Go Power Rangers
Go Go Power Rangers
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

They know
the fate of the world is
lying in their hands
They know to only use their
weapons for defense
no one will ever take them
down the power lies on their side

Go Go Power Rangers
Go Go Power Rangers
Go Go Power Rangers
you Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

No one will ever
take them down
the power lies on their side

Go Go Power Rangers
Go Go Power Rangers
Go Go Power Rangers

Go Go Power Rangers
Go Go Power Rangers
Go Go Power Rangers

Go Go Power Rangers

Go Go Power Rangers

Go Go Power Rangers     

They also have guns, guns always win.
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By acewasp23

Zords for the Win..  
the OP says no turning into Robots...  not "no using Giant Mobile Suits"
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DaMan

The Ninja Turtles got it all!!!  

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Logic Mark III

In terms of the chop socky i say the turtles are superior.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By King_Saturn
@DaMan said:

" @King Saturn said:

"@DaMan said:
"@King Saturn said:
" @DaMan said:
"

"

but he wasnt trying to hurt them either... he ran away cause the numbers were still 4 on 1... besides he was in his human form when he did that... if he was morphed as a Power Ranger... he would have messed them up "
The turtles were being mind controlled and didn't seem to be trying either because if they were trying, they wouldv'e had their weapons out. If the red ranger hadn't run, he wouldv'e been defeated quite easily. I think it was 3 on 1 too. The other rangers were defeated easily by minions and couldn't even take them on until they morphed, while the turtles took them on without any power ups. It doesn't help your team when you have one strong guy and the rest are weaklings. Imagine what they wouldv'e done with the weapons shown in the video above. There wouldn't have been any use for the megazord. The turtles have become much more powerful in the cartoon due to being trained by the ninja tribunal and in that video, you can see a glimpse of their true power. Michaelangelo learns super speed and I can't name any rangers that have the kind of speed he displays. So the rangers wont be able to keep up. "
the turtles were trying... they were just getting clowned on by Andros...  and 3 on 1 is still being outnumbered... and the Turtles hardly even used there weapons to attack and hurt in the movies... I mean how many times have to seen Leo stab or cut someone's head off with his Katanas ? Or Raph stab someone in the Gut with his Sais ? the only Turtles that really use their weapons is Don and Mikey... and also. If the Power Rangers arent morphed... They Arent Power Rangers... lol  

They are simply in their Human Form... meaning they are basically Teenagers with Moderate level Martial Arts Skills no better than Foot Soliders... and yet the Rangers were holding there own with the Turtles in Ranger Form... and if the Silver Ranger was there... the Turtles would have been out of their asses... and you cant use the Cartoon Turtles... the Power Rangers are Live Action Characters... so lets keep it on that plane with the Turtles as well...
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DaMan
@King Saturn said:
" @DaMan said:

" @King Saturn said:

"@DaMan said:
"@King Saturn said:
" @DaMan said:
"

"

The turtles were being mind controlled and didn't seem to be trying either because if they were trying, they wouldv'e had their weapons out. If the red ranger hadn't run, he wouldv'e been defeated quite easily. I think it was 3 on 1 too. The other rangers were defeated easily by minions and couldn't even take them on until they morphed, while the turtles took them on without any power ups. It doesn't help your team when you have one strong guy and the rest are weaklings. Imagine what they wouldv'e done with the weapons shown in the video above. There wouldn't have been any use for the megazord. The turtles have become much more powerful in the cartoon due to being trained by the ninja tribunal and in that video, you can see a glimpse of their true power. Michaelangelo learns super speed and I can't name any rangers that have the kind of speed he displays. So the rangers wont be able to keep up. "
the turtles were trying... they were just getting clowned on by Andros...  and 3 on 1 is still being outnumbered... and the Turtles hardly even used there weapons to attack and hurt in the movies... I mean how many times have to seen Leo stab or cut someone's head off with his Katanas ? Or Raph stab someone in the Gut with his Sais ? the only Turtles that really use their weapons is Don and Mikey... and also. If the Power Rangers arent morphed... They Arent Power Rangers... lol  

They are simply in their Human Form... meaning they are basically Teenagers with Moderate level Martial Arts Skills no better than Foot Soliders... and yet the Rangers were holding there own with the Turtles in Ranger Form... and if the Silver Ranger was there... the Turtles would have been out of their asses... and you cant use the Cartoon Turtles... the Power Rangers are Live Action Characters... so lets keep it on that plane with the Turtles as well... "

Ok well when I said the turtles could defeat the rangers, I was talking about the cartoon turtles and the person who made this didn't say anything about not being able to use them. It said no robots meaning the power rangers can't use their megazords. If I cant use the cartoon turtles, you shouldn't be able to use the rangers when they're morphed. Doesn't make much sense does it? Like I said before, there is only one strong member in the power ranger teams and that's the red ranger. Other than the red ranger, the rest are always weak so only one will prove to be a challenge. Yes I have seen Raph and Leo slash and stab before. That proves my point. If they are actually trying against the rangers, they'll cut them up before they have a chance to morph. Also, consider how long it takes the rangers to morph. The ninja turtles wont give them that kind of time. You want to use the Silver ranger? Michaelangelo is not only apart of the ninja turtles but is apart of a superhero team in the future. Add them and it's game over for the power rangers. =)
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DaMan

The best rangers since the mighty morphin ones.