TSUNADE SENJU vs WOLVERINE

• 68 results
Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wolverine finds himself in Narutoverse to hone his Ninja skills. He ends up killing one of the konoha guards when they refuse to let him in.

Tsuande gets alerted and shows up infront of konoha, and decides to take him alone.

Who wins.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to say, both have crazy regeneration and can go on for a long time, although I think Logan has a bonus, because Tsunades blunt force can't really damage him and his claws are more than enough to cause damage to her

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rac95: True. And Wolverine has a faster regeneration time i believe.

I think she could probably KO wolverine.

But he's a lot more about decapitating her head. Dont know if she can recover from that with MITOTIC REGENERATION, if she can.. With Katsuyu the fight will drag on longer

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It will also be interesting to see if she can get past ADAMANTIUM.. But he's not winning by Stabbing her thats i'm sure of and She also couldnt possibly KILL HIM with BRUTE STRENGTH. Could she?

King_Nomarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tsunade in a tough fight

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tsunade punches the flesh off his bones or has katsuyu give him an acid bath.

She can also scramble his nerve signals

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ManimalMan Thats nothing he couldn't regenerate from, besides it is also likely that she just breaks her hands on his bones.

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ManimalMan: hmm. Didnt even think of the nerve endings part. She could perform a surgery on him.

@Rac95: you think he could still react/ heal if he's paralyzed?

Besides what could she actually do to wolverine paralyzed or not.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rac95: im sure he could regerate from it, not intstantly and once hes reduced to nothing but hes skeleton he becomes much easier to capture.

And hows gonna regen from his nerve singals being misdirected

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Rac95

Well his healing factor has shown

to heal nearly everything , besides attacks from Muramasa blades or other things that explicitely negate it he has also regenerated from being a skeleton

@Bionar Putting him down for long is also a big problem if not the biggest

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dafuk is this ? she uberstomps , she could literally level a entire block.

No Caption Provided

Logans brain will shutdown if he took a hit like this , and yes he has multiple times.

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashback0180: LoL. Thats probably a KO but he's taken hits from the hulk before. She probably BFRs him.

King_Nomarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bionar: She has more than sufficient strength and has shown enough damage output to convince me that she's capable of knocking him out.

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King_Nomarch: i thought this was a good thread. :(

Its starting to seem like a stomp.

Where are the marvel fanboys,

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate, or bfr

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tsunade via K.O.

Avatar image for the_stern_ritter
The_Stern_ritter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, wolverine completely destroys her and it's not even funny. There is nothing Tsunade can do to him that he can't regenerate from. Wolverine blitz and cuts her head off, or are they people her that will argue that she can regenerate from her head being sliced off?

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Rac95

@Azureus This is debatable considering that Logan could take punches from Hulk and Colossus who are above her in strength without getting knocked out

The_Stern_ritter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The_Stern_ritter

@azureus said:

Tsunade via K.O.

Try again, Wolverine has taken multiple hits from WWHulk, a much stronger version of the hulk that absurdly surpasses Tsunade in strength.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then it's a stalemate then..

The_Stern_ritter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_Stern_ritter

@azureus said:

Not really Tsunade is not recovering from getting decapitated and she can only recover through her seal which has a time limit

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tsunade stomps, Katsuyu reduces him to a skeleton immediately and she incaps him, possibly even rewrites the nerves in his brain to make his motorskills suffer.

Avatar image for dalastuchihaman
DaLastUchihaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tsuande

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:

Not really Tsunade is not recovering from getting decapitated and she can only recover through her seal which has a time limit

How would she get decapitated tho? What are some of wolverine's speed feats?

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Wolverine has taken hits from people faaaaaar stronger than Tsunade.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think people understand the superhuman stats a Naruto character has. Children are like Iron Fist level in durability and striking. They're able to jump and land from heights of dozens if not a fee 100s of feet.

Theres nothing special about Kakashi physicals compared to other characters, but he's kicked people into things and caused craters as well has has been hit into other objects and cause craters.

Pain has shown to be able to out maneuver a rasenshuriken that was thrown at like Mach 5 to 10. That is easily 10 to 20 times the speed of a handgun bullet.

The_Stern_ritter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Stern_ritter

@azureus said:
@the_stern_ritter said:
@azureus said:

How would she get decapitated tho? What are some of wolverine's speed feats?

Out tracing bullets, human vision, beating trigger pulls before the bullet leaves the chambers,

moving too fast for a psychics to actually read his mind

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D: talking about IronFist. Isn't Tsunade's Chakra concentrated Fist Punch the same Logic as Iron Fist's Chi concentrated Fist Punch?

Chi and Chakra are analogous to each other. With this I reckon Tsunade actually KOs Wolverine. Or can he tank a concentrated Fist punch attack like that without losing consciousness.. Its slightly different from hulk giant fist punch which has a wider surface area even tho' its impact is immense.

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Stern_Ritter: I've seen scans of wolverine's feats.. And i know combat wise he gets beaten by Cyclops and Squirrel girl. No lowballing since Logan is one of my favorite ever characters, but taking into consideration the spar he ha with Iron fist. Could he actually tank an hit from Iron fist in a serious fight.

If he can , he probably expect Multiple Hits from Tsunade, while she might not be fast like other naruto characters. She has peak human speed and reflexes like an average Narutoverse Ninja should not to forget she's a Kage level tier.

And she can easily channel and concentrate chakra to her feet which grants her speedy movements and similar strike impact as her hands.. She's basically Iron fist with Chin on all four limbs.

I dont see Katusuyu hurting Wolverine much with that acid, he'll probably regenerate and wont be hanging around. But she provides an healing radius.

Still i'd like to hear arguments for Wolverine. And i dont know if she recovers from decapiation.. She's survived being slashed in half and many NDE experiences albeit on a lesser scale than Wolverine

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So because logan took harder hits before he cant be KO'ed lol? I guess any character weaker then hulk shouldn't even phase wolverine but we know that's not the case

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tsunade stomps.

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Bionar

@DoctorDaMn: Tsunade isnt actually going to wait to get her head decapitated and Wolverine isnt a battle strategist like a Kage tier Narutoverse character. I understand if he decapitates her she loses, but does he have the stamina to keep fighting to reach that point. With her immense chakra reserves the fight can last days. Not to mention with MITOTIC REGENERATION she can keep up with his Speedy regeneration.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#36  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Tsunade. Her speed, strength, and damage soak and Jutsus should be able to beat Logan.

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DoctorDaMn: Wolverine doesnt have Tsunade's stamina.

He'll tire before she runs out of chakra.

Her Chakra Levels are Inconceivable.

Adding Full Katsuyu makes it near unlimited.

Yes this Going Toe to Toe with the Hulk is very Impressive IMO. Tsunade probably couldn't but his skill sets suits the battle slightly better due to Adamantium.

Notwithstanding this isnt Rock paper Scissors. I want to read a well thought strategy for wolverine to win. Seeing naruto characters dont just rush into battle.

The_Stern_ritter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By The_Stern_ritter

@bionar said:

@The_Stern_Ritter: I've seen scans of wolverine's feats.. And i know combat wise he gets beaten by Cyclops and Squirrel girl. No lowballing since Logan is one of my favorite ever characters, but taking into consideration the spar he ha with Iron fist. Could he actually tank an hit from Iron fist in a serious fight.

What does iron fist have to do with this, were talking about tsunade. Why would he need to, if he's already taken multiple punches from someone ridiculously physically stronger than Tsuande

I dont see Katusuyu hurting Wolverine much with that acid, he'll probably regenerate and wont be hanging around. But she provides an healing radius.

Still i'd like to hear arguments for Wolverine. And i dont know if she recovers from decapiation.. She's survived being slashed in half and many NDE experiences albeit on a lesser scale than Wolverine

If your talking about this, I don't see how she was "cut if half" ? http://s209.photobucket.com/user/chatte_anger/media/Tsunade295_zps0ab9b42f.jpg.html

I don't know what's the point of using iron fist as a example, when logan has tanked attacks from stronger people and still stayed perfectly conscious

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Stern_Ritter:

I'm pretty sure what i wrote was in English, not French nor German.

I just said Chi is analogous to Chakra. And we all know Iron fist channels his Chi to his fist in a similar Manner to Tsunade Channeling Chakra to her Fight.

If you don't understand that, then i dont think you can understand any other logic i put forward. I simply related her Technique to a Marvel Character who uses a similar ability afterall we do compare characters from different comics and animes and pit them against each other.

Even a kid should understand its relevance here.

On her being split in half.

You forget the state madara left her alongside the 5 kages when he went to join obito in the war.

She needed assistance from Orochimaru and Katsuyu who instructed Suigestu to move her body together.

She had bn low on chakra reserves after supplying them to kages who had to fight an Edo Madara with Unlimited Chakra

Avatar image for spideyandslendy
spideyandslendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

LoganX360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine would stomp Tsunade like a DangerRoom Test Run ,

Naruto Fans dont realize the Power of a Mutant Especially the Level Wolverine is ,

Wolverine has fought in 50 year Dragon Fist Tournaments that has tons of chi people & with technique he has learned how to negate them .

Naruto characters doest have neither the Experience or the DangerRoom / Alien Tech training Logan has gone thru .

All that extra chi move ya talking about would only put wolverine in Berserk mode which would further enhance his abilities for even a quicker finish .

There is nothing Tsunade can do to either K.O or Kill Wolverine , She does not have that Split Second Advantage .

Ask the 12 Assassins of Apok what happened to them .after facing wolverine against perfect willingness to kill someone rather than hold back Not to mention his team killer status .

..till then ,

Make Mine Marvel .

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stern_ritter:

Wolverine ain't blitzing Tsunade with Bullet-Timer speed...Sasuke as genin could avoid a supersonic wave at point blank and still have enough time to grab Naruto and Sasuke out of the way. Tsunade should be hypersonic at this point.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:

@the_stern_ritter:

Wolverine ain't blitzing Tsunade with Bullet-Timer speed...Sasuke as genin could avoid a supersonic wave at point blank and still have enough time to grab Naruto and Sasuke out of the way. Tsunade should be hypersonic at this point.

I would hope so she reacted so fast to deflect madara attacks. That the other kage could not react in time and were panicking.

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

give Wolverine a sharingan

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why the hell isn't this locked ?

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashback0180: i mean, ain't this the reason why anime vs comic threads were banned?

The_Stern_ritter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The_Stern_ritter

@bionar:

I'm pretty sure what i wrote was in English, not French nor German.

Telling by your terrible grammar, you literally have no right to question one's english comprehensive abilities.

I just said Chi is analogous to Chakra. And we all know Iron fist channels his Chi to his fist in a similar Manner to Tsunade Channeling Chakra to her Fight.

I already told you why using iron fist as an eaxample is pointless. Wolverine has tanked attacks from people far excedding the physical strength of Tsunade and Iron fist. I could careless about your chi=chakra analogy. Please learn how to comprehend text before you maliciously insult people.

You forget the state madara left her alongside the 5 kages when he went to join obito in the war.

She needed assistance from Orochimaru and Katsuyu who instructed Suigestu to move her body together.

She had bn low on chakra reserves after supplying them to kages who had to fight an Edo Madara with Unlimited Chakra

Lol nevermind, I remember the panel. http://www1.mangafreak.net/Read1_Naruto_601_8#gohere

Though this still doesn't equate to being decapitated, making the example you gave kind of pointless.

Ok let's break it down

Durability: Wolverine

Striking power: Tsunade

Speed: I'll say equal, because Tsunade has not done anything to change my mind of how fast she is

Intelligence: Tsunade

Regeneration: Wolverine

Agility: Wolverine

Another thing, please reframe from ad hominem when you're arguing with someone it comes off as childish and it affects the credibility of your argument.

Sidenote: I could honestly care less if you think Tsunade wins, this is a boring topic and I do not wish to further participate in this argument.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know why some people are making it seem like wolverine can stand up to hulk when hulk has literally one-shotted him before and even torn him in half(in the ultimate verse) and punched him so hard that it broke all his bones (even thought he regenerated). And mentioning wwh here is useless, both of them are fodder to savage hulk, let alone wwh. And the main reasons why wolverine can go up against powerhouses like hulk, thor and even thanos(yes, he has hurt thanos before) is because of his regen and the durability he gets due to adamantium.

Back to this fight, he can definitely hurt her badly but due to her superior strength and fast regen (in her Strength of a Hundred Seal technique), she can pull out a ko. But if we consider that their speed is almost equal, then wolverine can go for the head slash and kill her right there. It could go both ways.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tsunade has the advantage in speed(shes fast enough to keep up with othwr naruto high tiers that are well above supersonic while wolverine isnt),agility(she can casually leap hundreds of meters into the air),strength and intelligence.

Shes skilled enough at dodging to avoid getting decapitated and can collapse the ground to slow his movements. He also has absolutely no way of dealing with katsuyu since she'll regen no matter how much he stabs or cuts her and can rap herself around his body to imobilize him.

@rac95: she can definitely put him down for few minutes, as long as he cant consistently hurt her,she wins.