Transformers (Autobots) vs The Avengers?!?!

IVIardi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IVIardi
No Caption Provided

This may sound stupid but I was wondering If Optimus decided to come to Marvel universe and the Avengers see them as a threat, who would win in a battle?

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for guardiansofthegalaxymarvelfan
GuardiansoftheGalaxymarvelfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iviardi: I've actually thought about this idea too..now that I think about it's tough to call. Transformers most likely I mean yeah..Optimus Prime.

IVIardi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By IVIardi

@iviardi: I've actually thought about this idea too..now that I think about it's tough to call. Transformers most likely I mean yeah..Optimus Prime.

lol well they got Thor, and Hulk, and Iron man......What if Iron man hack into the autobots?

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Hulk solos

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers stomp.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

IVIardi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers stomp.

LMFAO naaaah I think Optimus gunna wreck a few characters then from there it might be a tie.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mysticmedivh

@iviardi said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Avengers stomp.

LMFAO naaaah I think Optimus gunna wreck a few characters then from there it might be a tie.

No Caption Provided

Thor throws Mjolnir. Mjolnir tears through all of the Autobots with ease and all of the Transformers become scrap metal.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk and Thor solos.

IVIardi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iviardi said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Avengers stomp.

No Caption Provided

Thor throws Mjolnir. Mjolnir tears through all of the Autobots with ease and all of the Transformers become scrap metal.

To kill a autobot techniqually, you need to destroy their all spark. Also, Optimus is taking that damage and moving on. Hulk is not going to hurt Optimus because he withstood force of 2000 lbs and more.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mysticmedivh

@iviardi said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@iviardi said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Avengers stomp.

No Caption Provided

To kill a autobot techniqually, you need to destroy their all spark. Also, Optimus is taking that damage and moving on. Hulk is not going to hurt Optimus because he withstood force of 2000 lbs and more.

Optimus Prime withstood about 2000 lbs of force? Hulk lifted a 150 billion ton mountain. Hulk tears them apart with ease.

No Caption Provided

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Hulk or Thor could solo, this is spite

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By legacy6364
@iviardi said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@iviardi said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Avengers stomp.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

If you think the Hulk can't hurt Optimus, I feel sorry for you.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy6364 He only has 35 posts. Within time, he'll realize that the Hulk is leagues above Optimus Prime.

IVIardi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By IVIardi

@iviardi said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@iviardi said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Avengers stomp.

No Caption Provided

Optimus Prime withstood about 2000 lbs of force? Hulk lifted a 150 billion ton mountain. Hulk tears them apart with ease.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Lmfao So hulk destroying Metroplex?? LMFAO Okay buddy.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

What versions? I heard somewhere that a version of Megatron made a miniature black hole.

IVIardi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What versions? I heard somewhere that a version of Megatron made a miniature black hole.

hmmmmm I think that was G1 version not sure.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iviardi said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@iviardi said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@iviardi said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Avengers stomp.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Lmfao So hulk destroying Metroplex?? LMFAO Okay buddy.

Hulk still curbstomps so badly that all of the Autobots become pieces of scrap metal in the junkyard.

IVIardi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Metroplex rapes Avengers until they cry to Galactus :P

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iviardi said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@iviardi said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Avengers stomp.

No Caption Provided

Thor & Hulk Tag-Team solo, lol. 2,000 lbs of force is nothing compared to these two, lmao. Hulk lifts mountains & Thor's strikes crack nearby moons when fighting in space, lol. The other Avengers can just sit back in watch,

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

A calm Hulk wouldnt be leagues above Optimus. He's most as strong as a calm Hulk. Megatron isn't an Autobot

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@iviardi: Thanks for answering that. But I just reread the OP and Megatron isn't even the battle, so I guess it doesn't really matter. Lol.

IVIardi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iviardi said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@iviardi said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Avengers stomp.

No Caption Provided

Thor & Hulk Tag-Team solo, lol. 2,000 lbs of force is nothing compared to these two, lmao. Hulk lifts mountains & Thor's strikes crack nearby moons when fighting in space, lol. The other Avengers can just sit back in watch,

Okay but Metroplex raping Thor and Hulk. Good Game tho.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mysticmedivh

@iviardi said:

No Caption Provided

Clearly, you know very, very little about the Avengers. You're just fan-boying at this point. Anyone in their rightful mind here knows that Thor and Hulk would stomp all over the Autobots.

IVIardi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iviardi said:

No Caption Provided

Clearly, you know very, very little about the Avengers. You're just fan-boying at this point. Anyone in their rightful mind here knows that Thor and Hulk would stomp all over the Autobots.

Metroplex

Metroplex's final form, the mobile Battle Station is a wheeled battle platform whose formidable firepower makes him virtually untouchable in this mode, Metroplex can have up to 12 pieces of artillery blazing away simultaneously. In addition to the previously mentioned MASTER cannons, ion pulse rifles and missile launchers, he's equipped with twin independent mounted disruptor rays on top, capable of interfering with electric currents within a target's body; two laser lances and two front mounted anti-matter projectors, the most powerful of all his weapons, which are capable of producing and shooting minute packets of anti-matter that obliterate anything upon contact.

Oh yeah? Fan boy? I don't think so. I just think Hulk is not Smashing Metroplex.........Do you even Autobot?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iviardi How about you make a battle thread, Thor and Hulk vs. Metroplex.

IVIardi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iviardi How about you make a battle thread, Thor and Hulk vs. Metroplex.

I said Hulk not beating Metroplex, I don't know about Thor.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By uugieboogie

@iviardi said:

@uugieboogie said:

@iviardi said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@iviardi said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Avengers stomp.

No Caption Provided

Metroplex head
Metroplex head
Sends All of the transformers to earths core
One Of These for Whoever's Left Standing

The Transformers are outmatched, lol. The almighty smiter SMITES

IVIardi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iviardi said:

@uugieboogie said:

@iviardi said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@iviardi said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Avengers stomp.

No Caption Provided

Metroplex head
Metroplex head

Metroplex in Battle mode, Thor is not getting close whatsoever. Also, Seems like it's only Thor that's doing most of the work huh guess that shows something about the Avengers...or more like the "Avenger" >.>

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iviardi said:

@uugieboogie said:

@iviardi said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@iviardi said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Avengers stomp.

No Caption Provided

Metroplex head
Metroplex head

Nice scans. Further proof Metroplex would get wrecked.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iviardi said:

@uugieboogie said:

@iviardi said:

@uugieboogie said:

@iviardi said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@iviardi said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Avengers stomp.

No Caption Provided

Metroplex head
Metroplex head

Metroplex in Battle mode, Thor is not getting close whatsoever. Also, Seems like it's only Thor that's doing most of the work huh guess that shows something about the Avengers...or more like the "Avenger" >.>

• Why is he not getting close? lol do you know how fast he flies & how fast he can bull rush?
  • Thor's survived supernova explosions metroplex is not putting him down, lol
  • Do you not know about Hulk's healing factor? Hulk regenerated from a skeleton. Metroplex is not putting him down. Hulk lifted 150 billion ton mountain & recently Hulk left a star, lol.
  • These two Avengers alone will STOMP the auto bots. do you even know who's on the current Avenger roster? lol. I honestly don't think you know much about the Avengers on these characters. I can name multiple Avengers that will SOLO the auto bots & provide scans lol
IVIardi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iviardi said:

@uugieboogie said:

@iviardi said:

@uugieboogie said:

@iviardi said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@iviardi said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Avengers stomp.

No Caption Provided

Metroplex head
Metroplex head

• Why is he not getting close? lol do you know how fast he flies & how fast he can bull rush?
  • Do you not know about Hulk's healing factor? Hulk regenerated from a skeleton. Metroplex is not putting him down. Hulk lifted 150 billion ton mountain & recently Hulk left a star, lol.
  • These two Avengers alone will STOMP the auto bots. do you even know who's on the current Avenger roster? lol. I honestly don't think you know much about the Avengers on these characters. I can name multiple Avengers that will SOLO the auto bots & provide scans lol

Provide Please and Current Roster Avengers only.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By RetconCrisis

Avengers send Autobots back to Antarctica in stasis for another 7 million years.

IVIardi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By IVIardi

Avengers send Autobots back to Antarctica in stasis for another 7 million years.

Nah, Nova Prime comes in and kills all of them. Thor left standing. Thor vs Nova Prime, Optimus, Metroplex, Fortress Maximus, Omega Supreme, Bumble Bee, and Grimlock. Thor is losing his hammer and a arm. Also a slave.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By legacy6364
No Caption Provided

IVIardi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's only 16 members by the way.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#38  Edited By cameron83

@iviardi said:

@uugieboogie said:

@iviardi said:

@uugieboogie said:

@iviardi said:

@uugieboogie said:

@iviardi said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@iviardi said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Avengers stomp.

No Caption Provided

Metroplex head
Metroplex head

Didn't Thor destroy moons with the shockwave of his blows? Are you......are you serious?

And didn't Hyperion (currently on the roster) fly faster than lightning and hold 2 earths for a period of time. He also slowed down a rogue planet moving 500,000 mph.

And didn't Star Brand destroy an entire fleet of Alephs with one blast,destroy an entire system with one blast,and send Hulk flying into space with 1 blast when he first got his powers? You are joking,right? Please,tell me,why do you think Optimus Prime will win? Why do you think he will win. And you do know all the people that have been Avengers,right?

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iviardi said:

@retconcrisis said:

Nah, Nova Prime comes in and kills all of them. Thor left standing. Thor vs Nova Prime, Optimus, Metroplex, Fortress Maximus, Omega Supreme, Bumble Bee, and Grimlock. Thor is losing his hammer and a arm. Also a slave.

Are you referring to the movie Avengers or comic Avengers,and if so,which members? Because there is a dfference.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iviardi said:

@uugieboogie said:

@iviardi said:

@uugieboogie said:

@iviardi said:

@uugieboogie said:

@iviardi said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@iviardi said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Avengers stomp.

No Caption Provided

Metroplex head
Metroplex head

I'll name current that can solo .

• Thor
  • Hulk
  • Hyperion
  • Nova - Honorary Member
  • Captain Marvel
  • Dr Strange - possibly
  • Star Brand
  • Captain Universe
  • Blue Marvel - Mighty Avengers

@mysticmedivh Think the people here can solo or you think I missed anyone?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83 He only has 45 posts. Don't expect much from him other than Autobots >>> Avengers.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iviardi said:

You do know there's more than one avengers group right?

IVIardi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: I Didn't say Optimus beating thor. Omg, read carefully. I said He is not destroying Metroplex and also Scan of Hyperion doing that. It's just going to be Thor vs the Autobots.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By mtuske

Irom Man solos

IVIardi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iviardi said:

You do know there's more than one avengers group right?

I didn't count the new members or secret members.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By mysticmedivh

@iviardi said:

@cameron83: I Didn't say Optimus beating thor. Omg, read carefully. I said He is not destroying Metroplex and also Scan of Hyperion doing that. It's just going to be Thor vs the Autobots.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Would you care to show us anything that would put Metroplex on par with Hulk or Thor, cause both of them stomp him.

IVIardi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83 He only has 45 posts. Don't expect much from him other than Autobots >>> Avengers.

Dude enough out of you. You keep saying I have 45 post and stuff, I'm a new member, what is wrong with you? Do you even know how many autobots their are? and your saying the Avengers solos them?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iviardi said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Dude enough out of you. You keep saying I have 45 post and stuff, I'm a new member, what is wrong with you? Do you even know how many autobots their are? and your saying the Avengers solos them?

Yes. I'm saying Avengers defeats Autobots any day of the week.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iviardi said:

I said Why do you think Optimus would win. That's all I said.

And why isn't he destroying Metroplex?

So it's just Thor vs Autobots? You do realize that he's not the only Avenger,right? And you seem to think that movie versions are accurate representations of the comic versions. They aren't even accurate representations to the Ultimate versions they were based on.

I expected so. And isn't 2000 lbs only 1 ton? Isn't that street level output and durability?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iviardi said:

I said Why do you think Optimus would win. That's all I said.

And why isn't he destroying Metroplex?

So it's just Thor vs Autobots? You do realize that he's not the only Avenger,right? And you seem to think that movie versions are accurate representations of the comic versions. They aren't even accurate representations to the Ultimate versions they were based on.

@mysticmedivh said:

I expected so. And isn't 2000 lbs only 1 ton? Isn't that street level output and durability?

Yup. Bane on venom can lift 2 tons. Spider-Man 25 tons.