Toriko vs HST

ttino2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ttino2

Four heavenly kings vs HST (current versions)

I just read the toriko chapters now I wanna see how therr powers fair up with the current HST

Scenario 1: Morals on, No BFR

Scenario 2: Morals off, Bloodlusted anything goes

who takes this?

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Old man Yamamoto solos.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure the ENTIRE HST can take Four Heavenly Kings, unless they're legit planet busters.

And even then, you have people like Yamamoto, Law, Doflamingo, Sasuke with Genjutsu, etc. that can bypass even extreme durability/strength.

Jmarshmallow

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas:

Toriko Ultimate Routine Intimidation alone will destroy the entire bleachverse

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laog said:

@ttino2

Any one of them can solo.

uh doubt it.

Toriko himself has a technique known as the Ultimate Routine which is kind of like reality warping combined, that with his intimidation ability he can mindfuck intelligent creatures that can destroy continents and/or cast kyoka suigetsu quality illusions over thousands of 1000km.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Nyas

@laog said:

@nyas:

Toriko isn't getting past Yamamoto's bankai.

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GOD_ENEL
@nyas said:

@laog said:

@nyas:

Yes he is. Yamamoto will be dead before he can even say Bankai.

Toriko technique known as the Ultimate Routine which is kind of like reality warping combined that with his intimidation ability he can mindfuck intelligent creatures that can destroy continents and/or cast kyoka suigetsu quality illusions over thousands of km. Yama will die before he can do anything.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Nyas

@laog said:

Toriko technique known as the Ultimate Routine which is kind of like reality warping combined that with his intimidation ability he can mindfuck intelligent creatures that can destroy continents and/or cast kyoka suigetsu quality illusions over thousands of 1000km. Yama will die before he can do anything.

No he will not Toriko is fighting 3 entire universes here, with millions of people.

I know what Toriko can do so :

1)Those creature never ever destroyed anything remotely as large as continent.

2)Intimidation remains intimidation not legit mind-control, and especially not something as good as Aizen's shikai.

Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure Aizen solos too, with shikai + black coffin.

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GOD_ENEL

@nyas said:

@laog said:

Toriko technique known as the Ultimate Routine which is kind of like reality warping combined that with his intimidation ability he can mindfuck intelligent creatures that can destroy continents and/or cast kyoka suigetsu quality illusions over thousands of 1000km. Yama will die before he can do anything.

No he will not Toriko is fighting 3 entire universes here, with millions of people.

I know what Toriko can do so :

1)Those creature never ever destroyed anything remotely as large as continent.

Mountlurtle a Level ~ 100 approx. fodder beast destroyed the Icehell continent just by walking over it. Tanked damage that destroy 10 million sq. km of land (for reference Australia is 7,692,024 km²)

2)Intimidation remains intimidation not legit mind-control, and especially not something as good as Aizen's shikai.

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. Toriko used his Conduct of the King: Ultimate Routine to beast up an intelligent level. 487 beast that casted Kyoka Suigetsu quality illusions over thousands of km.

Conduct of the King: Ultimate Routine (王の所作アルティメットルーティーン Ō no Shosa: Arutimetto Rutin): The "supreme" routine taught to Toriko by Aimaru. By imagining a scenario or event strongly enough, a person is able to cause an impression of that scenario or event strong enough that it actually occurs, whether that be imagining stress and forming an ulcer or imagining an attack succeeding and having it actually succeed. This enables his intimidation to take form.

No you don't obivously.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KingH
Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laog said:

@nyas said:

Mountlurtle a Level ~ 100 approx. fodder beast destroyed the Icehell continent just by walking over it. Tanked damage that destroy 10 million sq. km of land (for reference Australia is 7,692,024 km²)

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. Toriko used his Conduct of the King: Ultimate Routine to beast up an intelligent level. 487 beast that casted Kyoka Suigetsu quality illusions over thousands of 1000km.

Conduct of the King: Ultimate Routine (王の所作アルティメットルーティーン Ō no Shosa: Arutimetto Rutin): The "supreme" routine taught to Toriko by Aimaru. By imagining a scenario or event strongly enough, a person is able to cause an impression of that scenario or event strong enough that it actually occurs, whether that be imagining stress and forming an ulcer or imagining an attack succeeding and having it actually succeed. This enables his intimidation to take form.

No you don't obivously.

Oh yes I do :

1) A magma turtle destroying and ICE "continent" (that's nowhere near continent sized) Very impressive indeed.

2) Cute, wiki statements ? ok, that debunks what I said about intimidation not being mind-control how ?

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@laog said:

@nyas:

Toriko had regen enough to match Starjun constantly burning his skin away, and that was at Food Festival. They've had massive increases, to the point simply breathing will heal them now(after eating the first of the Food Kings).

Zebura solos with Death Noise.

ttino2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: I was gonna say the whole toriko verse but then that would be a mismatch qnd a super rape

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@laog said:

@nyas:

Toriko had regen enough to match Starjun constantly burning his skin away, and that was at Food Festival. They've had massive increases, to the point simply breathing will heal them now(after eating the first of the Food Kings).

Zebura solos with Death Noise.

I know but that's not sun level heat.

Meh, Zebra might actually solo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Neither is Yamamoto's bankai, if it was sun level heat, everything would be burning away just being near it, not just making the air dry.

Besides, the Kings are too fast for Yamamoto anyway. Not to mention in-character Yamamoto won't go for bankai straight away while it is very in-character for Zebura to just kill everyone without a second thought.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Nyas

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

@nyas: Neither is Yamamoto's bankai, if it was sun level heat, everything would be burning away just being near it, not just making the air dry.

Besides, the Kings are too fast for Yamamoto anyway. Not to mention in-character Yamamoto won't go for bankai straight away while it is very in-character for Zebura to just kill everyone without a second thought.

Expect that virtually all the heat is focused on the tip of his sword and the cloak around him.

The get wrecked by attacking him lol And why wouldn't yama use bakai with millions of people around him getting killed ?

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By GOD_ENEL
@nyas said:

@laog said:

@nyas said:

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. Toriko used his Conduct of the King: Ultimate Routine to beast up an intelligent level. 487 beast that casted Kyoka Suigetsu quality illusions over thousands of 1000km.

No you don't obivously.

Oh yes I do :

1) A magma turtle destroying and ICE "continent" (that's nowhere near continent sized) Very impressive indeed.

Sure it is not massive but still in excess of +1.5 million square km of destruction is far greater than anything done in the HST. Icehell is labelled as number 8 in the map.

Eyeballing it one can compare it to Austrailia that is just SW to the number 20 label. Icehell is 1/3rd to 1/4th of Austrailia

No Caption Provided

Remember this is damage done by a fodder beast.

2) Cute, wiki statements ? ok, that debunks what I said about intimidation not being mind-control how ?

I never said that intimidation was mind control note midfuck=/= mind control. Troll harder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Because at the start of the fight pretty much everyone dies at the same time to Death Noise lol, there is no time for him to do it. Also, it's not like they have to come near him, they do have plenty of attacks that attack from a distance...

So, in short, this fight:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By youmessinwithme

I don't think i've seen so much fail in one thread *leaves*

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think i've seen so much fail in one thread *leaves*

Then why even comment?

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Nyas

@laog said:

Sure it is not massive but still in excess of +1.5 million square km of destruction is far greater than anything done in the HST. Icehell is labelled as number 8 in the map.

Eyeballing it one can compare it to Austrailia that is just SW to the number 20 label. Icehell is 1/3rd to 1/4th of Austrailia

No Caption Provided

Remember this is damage done by a fodder beast.

I never said that intimidation was mind control note midfuck=/= mind control. Troll harder

1) lmao eyeballing ? what kind of logic is that ?

2)Except that I said that intimidation isn't mind control (unlike Aizen's shikai) and you were bitching about me being wrong. Good to see you conceding.

And you call me a troll ? Ok budd, hope that made you feel better about yourself. Pathetic attitude, I won't bother answering to your posts from here on.

@nyas: Because at the start of the fight pretty much everyone dies at the same time to Death Noise lol, there is no time for him to do it. Also, it's not like they have to come near him, they do have plenty of attacks that attack from a distance...

So, in short, this fight:

No Caption Provided

Hmm... seems legit.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HST, but not without a lot of deaths and losses from the 4 Heavenly Kings. Toriko will cause the most problem, especially with his current powers shown.

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas:

Ducking my rebuttal for the first point how predictable. You can clearly compare ice hell to Australia. Keep living in denial.

For number 2, how many times do I have have to state it? The level 487 beast was was casting a KS level illusion over 1000s of km not Toriko. You really need to fix your reading comprehension.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Nyas

@laog said:

@nyas:

Ducking my rebuttal for the first point how predictable. You can clearly compare ice hell to Australia. Keep living in denial.

For number 2, how many times do I have have to state it? The level 487 beast was was casting a KS level illusion over 1000s of km not Toriko. You really need to fix your reading comprehension.

I thought I wouldn't answer given how rude you act, but I was at fault with point 2 so I should apologize for not reading properly.

Still, you say I "ducked" your "rebuttal" but since when does Toriko verse have an Australia ? you do realize that they don't even live on earth but on a much larger planet, right ?

Also you do realize that just 10 continent busting creatures are enough to virtually destroy a planet ? and yet there are hundreds of thousand of continent busting creature in Toriko verse (according to you). That doesn't make any sense.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: One of the largest continents on the planet is larger than our Earth, so that's a thing lol. Also, pretty sure most of those creatures live in Gourmet World, which I believe is a lot more durable than the regular human world iirc.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: One of the largest continents on the planet is larger than our Earth, so that's a thing lol. Also, pretty sure most of those creatures live in Gourmet World, which I believe is a lot more durable than the regular human world iirc.

I've seen a lot of calcs about the planet's size, but I have no idea which to trust lol A continent larger than earth seems to far fetched for me :/

The difference in durability would have to be ridiculously drastic (some millions of times) to make up for even a handful of continent busting animals, but hundreds of thousands ? That's impossible no matter how I look at it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: The author literally states how large the continent is:

No Caption Provided

As you can see, it states that our Earth would actually fit on it. The Toriko "Earth" is absolutely massive, people need to remember this lol

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: While Mounturtle destroyed Ice Hell(which is about the size of an island), and not really a 'continent', he did take a barrage that was stated capable of wasting an entire continent without taking any damage. Zebura then comes in and one-shots him.

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By GOD_ENEL
@nyas said:

@laog said:

@nyas:

I thought I wouldn't answer given how rude you act, but I was at fault with point 2 so I should apologize for not reading properly.

Still, you say I "ducked" your "rebuttal" but since when does Toriko verse has an Australia ? you do realize that they don't even live on earth but on a much larger, planet right ?

Also you do realize that just 10 continent busting creatures are enough to virtually destroy a planet ? and yet there are hundreds of thousand of continent busting creature in Toriko verse (according to you). That doesn't make any sense.

Firstly I want to apologize if I offended you earlier with the troll harder comment. I only did that because of your condescending attitude in your earlier posts.

Toriko-verse has an Austrailia, it is a part of central human world: http://toriko.wikia.com/wiki/Central_Human_World

Regarding the second point Yes there are tons and tons of country to continent busting creatures in Toriko. The reason is why the the Toriko verse has not exploded is due to the following reasons:

- These creatures reside within the Gourmet World of the Toriko verse. Gourmet World is far more durable than the human world. Toriko could not even destroy a relatively thin wood floor made of certain trees in the Gourmet World with his physical attacks post-timeskip. The wood was extremely durable. Note this a guy who at the beginning of the series had attacks that could pierce through robots whose bodies were made of titanium alloys with carbon fibers.

-Also each continent in the Gourment world is Pangea+ class in size and ruled by an animal King who maintain orders in the continent.

Here is an example of the continent size:

No Caption Provided

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: While Mounturtle destroyed Ice Hell(which is about the size of an island), and not really a 'continent', he did take a barrage that was stated capable of wasting an entire continent without taking any damage. Zebura then comes in and one-shots him.

Icehell is is not your average Island, it is at least 1/4th of Australia.

@laog said:

Icehell is labelled as number 8 in the map. Eyeballing it one can compare it to Austrailia that is just SW to the number 20 label. Icehell is 1/3rd to 1/4th of Austrailia

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laog: Which is why I said about. It's not the size of an island, but is still too small to be considered anything else.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Nyas

As long as we agree that, Ice hell isn't a continent. :)

About that feat, IIRC didn't zebra destroy it from the inside out ? basically bypassing it's durability ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: The outer shell of Mounturtle shattered as well, which is what the blast hit in the first place. So even then it still destroyed Mounturtle's protective parts.

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

Well you can say it is a country sized island because when you say island size most people confuse it as some thing like marineford size.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Nyas
@laog said:
@nyas said:

@laog said:

@nyas:

Still, you say I "ducked" your "rebuttal" but since when does Toriko verse has an Australia ? you do realize that they don't even live on earth but on a much larger, planet right ?

Firstly I want to apologize if I offended you earlier with the troll harder comment. I only did that because of your condescending attitude in your earlier posts.

Toriko-verse has an Austrailia, it is a part of central human world: http://toriko.wikia.com/wiki/Central_Human_World

Regarding the second point Yes there are tons and tons of country to continent busting creatures in Toriko. The reason is why the the Toriko verse has not exploded is due to the following reasons:

- These creatures reside within the Gourmet World of the Toriko verse. Gourmet World is far more durable than the human world. Toriko could not even destroy a relatively thin wood floor made of certain trees in the Gourmet World with his physical attacks post-timeskip. The wood was extremely durable. Note this a guy who at the beginning of the series had attacks that could pierce through robots whose bodies were made of titanium alloys with carbon fibers.

-Also each continent in the Gourment world is Pangea+ class in size and ruled by an animal King who maintain orders in the continent.

Here is an example of the continent size:

That's fine don't worry, not the first time I get accused of having a condescending attitude even though I never intended to. :/

I'm grateful for those explanation, but trust me I did read Toriko, maybe without paying as much attention since I never intended to use it in debates. And honestly I wouldn't consider it Australia sized just because it looks like Australia, but I do get your point. Team toriko stomp regardless.

@nyas: The outer shell of Mounturtle shattered as well, which is what the blast hit in the first place. So even then it still destroyed Mounturtle's protective parts.

But the damage was receive before the shell got shattered and it's pretty much explain that Zebra used sound to destroy it from the inside out.

Oh well never mind, that wouldn't change the outcome anyway.