• 68 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#1 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (37428 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really tired of how overpowered Hulk is. That is why I've arranged a fight that he could not possibly win. However, that is up to you all and not to me.

WW Hulk

vs

Abomination, Iron Man, Wolverine, Red Hulk, Maestro, Leader, Thor, Spider-Man, Hercules, War Machine, Superman, Thanos, Thing, Darkseid (Pre-Crisis), Bizarro, Wonder Woman, Doomsday (H/P), Juggernaut, and Silver Surfer
Post Edited:2008-05-06 19:21:15
Post Edited:2008-05-06 19:27:14
Post Edited:2008-05-06 19:23:08

Avatar image for gottheit
#2 Posted by Gottheit (3592 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahhh, WW Hulk takes it with his superior Jailhouse Rock skills.

Actually, the way the fight turns out is the rest of the second team join forces with WW Hulk against Thor, and Thor slaps them all down. Winner, second team.

Avatar image for vlad_tepes_dracula
#3 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#4 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (37428 posts) - - Show Bio

Brainiac1.0 says:

"Some of the people on the second team can beat him by their selfs. Thanos- Thanos can easily beat ww hulk Darkseid- Omega beams Bizarro- I posted a forum about bizzaro fighting him and they said he would win. Doomsday (H/P)- I would love to see doomsday beat the CRAP out of ww hulk. Doomsday is way stronger than him. Silver Surfer- I think he could just suck the gamma radiation out of ww hulk. Superman- Superman can pick up a million tons I think ww hulk starts off with 90 tons. And even if ww hulk is stronger than him superman would sun dip and then beat the CRAP out of him. Or superman could grab hulk and take him into the sun in a micro second. FANBOYS DO NOT TELL ME WORLD WAR HULK CAN SURVIVE IN THE SUN OR HE WILL HEAL AND NEVER DIE. THIS IS NOT DRAGON BALL Z WORLD WAR HULK WILL NOT REGENRETE FROM NOTHING! IN THE END WORLD WAR HULK DIES SHEERS. For the peple that hate hulk hip hip hooray For the fan boys that ADORE HULK "

lol

Avatar image for shawn_the_devil
#5 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5883 posts) - - Show Bio

No Life.

Avatar image for wickedragon
#6 Posted by wickedragon (74 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always thought it was funny how much Thor's powers could change from one comic to another.

Sometimes he actually has the powers of a God, other times he is a dude who's really strong and can fly while bellowing out strange phrases.

Anyway, I give the fight to the Hulk to spite the OP :P

Avatar image for brainiac1_0
#7 Posted by Brainiac1.0 (448 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of the people on the second team can beat him by their selfs.

Thanos- Thanos can easily beat ww hulk

Darkseid- Omega beams

Bizarro- I posted a forum about bizzaro fighting him and they said he would win.

Doomsday (H/P)- I would love to see doomsday beat the CRAP out of ww hulk. Doomsday is way stronger than him.

Silver Surfer- I think he could just suck the gamma radiation out of ww hulk.

Superman- Superman can pick up a million tons I think ww hulk starts off with 90 tons. And even if ww hulk is stronger than him superman would sun dip and then beat the CRAP out of him. Or superman could grab hulk and take him into the sun in a micro second.

FANBOYS DO NOT TELL ME WORLD WAR HULK CAN SURVIVE IN THE SUN OR HE WILL HEAL AND NEVER DIE. THIS IS NOT DRAGON BALL Z WORLD WAR HULK WILL NOT REGENRETE FROM NOTHING!

IN THE END WORLD WAR HULK DIES SHEERS.

For the peple that hate hulk hip hip hooray

For the fan boys that ADORE HULK

Avatar image for _drake_
#8 Posted by !Drake! (1908 posts) - - Show Bio

Brainiac1.0 says:

"Some of the people on the second team can beat him by their selfs. Thanos- Thanos can easily beat ww hulk Darkseid- Omega beams Bizarro- I posted a forum about bizzaro fighting him and they said he would win. Doomsday (H/P)- I would love to see doomsday beat the CRAP out of ww hulk. Doomsday is way stronger than him. Silver Surfer- I think he could just suck the gamma radiation out of ww hulk. Superman- Superman can pick up a million tons I think ww hulk starts off with 90 tons. And even if ww hulk is stronger than him superman would sun dip and then beat the CRAP out of him. Or superman could grab hulk and take him into the sun in a micro second. FANBOYS DO NOT TELL ME WORLD WAR HULK CAN SURVIVE IN THE SUN OR HE WILL HEAL AND NEVER DIE. THIS IS NOT DRAGON BALL Z WORLD WAR HULK WILL NOT REGENRETE FROM NOTHING! IN THE END WORLD WAR HULK DIES SHEERS. For the peple that hate hulk hip hip hooray For the fan boys that ADORE HULK "

lol u so lame. Such a hater.

Avatar image for _drake_
#9 Posted by !Drake! (1908 posts) - - Show Bio

Shawn The Devil says:

"No Life."

thank you

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#10 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (37428 posts) - - Show Bio

Shawn The Devil says:

"No Life."

Meh. Say what you want, I don't care.

Avatar image for brainiac1_0
#11 Posted by Brainiac1.0 (448 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

Avatar image for brainiac1_0
#12 Posted by Brainiac1.0 (448 posts) - - Show Bio

Im not a hater ww hulk is WAY TO OVERRATED. AND THE PEOPLE I PUT CAN BEAT HIM ALONE.

Avatar image for _drake_
#13 Posted by !Drake! (1908 posts) - - Show Bio

Brainiac1.0 says:

"Im not a hater ww hulk is WAY TO OVERRATED. AND THE PEOPLE I PUT CAN BEAT HIM ALONE."

thatss your opinion. For example you think he can beat by Silver surfer. When actually he has beaten SS recently. You may think its over rated but I believe its just his time to shine. ther had there turn now its his.Hulk could survive the sun. When Storm and Humat Torch together blasted Hulk he just stood there and Marvel pointted out he was at Super Nove and hotter than the sun

Avatar image for dragongateacer
#14 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5463 posts) - - Show Bio

Theres people on that list that would beat Hulk by themselves

Avatar image for shawn_the_devil
#15 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5883 posts) - - Show Bio

soul taker says:

"Theres people on that list that would beat Hulk by themselves"

Actually Thanos said he is afraid to fight Hulk in Thanos Quest.

New Doomsday is far weaker and would have destroyed by Hulk.

Hulk beat ss

Bizzaro is way to dumb to beat Hulk

Hulk beat both Spiderman and Supes in Spiderman/superman #2

Hulk would be able to survive the omega beam, If Supes, Doomsday, and that other guy can, He could.

Avatar image for _drake_
#16 Posted by !Drake! (1908 posts) - - Show Bio

soul taker says:

"Theres people on that list that would beat Hulk by themselves"

never said there werent

Avatar image for dragongateacer
#17 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5463 posts) - - Show Bio

Shawn The Devil says:

"soul taker says:
"Theres people on that list that would beat Hulk by themselves"
Actually Thanos said he is afraid to fight Hulk in Thanos Quest. New Doomsday is far weaker and would have destroyed by Hulk. Hulk beat ss Bizzaro is way to dumb to beat Hulk Hulk beat both Spiderman and Supes in Spiderman/superman #2 Hulk would be able to survive the omega beam, If Supes, Doomsday, and that other guy can, He could."

so who on there would hulk lose to

Avatar image for sparda
#18 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH wins.

Avatar image for _drake_
#19 Posted by !Drake! (1908 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"WWH wins."

Hy Sparda your dam right.

P.S. Dont forget Darkwatch

Avatar image for wickedragon
#20 Posted by wickedragon (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"WWH wins."

It's so sad....but I think it's true x|

Avatar image for _drake_
#21 Posted by !Drake! (1908 posts) - - Show Bio

soul taker says:

"Shawn The Devil says:
"soul taker says:
"Theres people on that list that would beat Hulk by themselves"
Actually Thanos said he is afraid to fight Hulk in Thanos Quest. New Doomsday is far weaker and would have destroyed by Hulk. Hulk beat ss Bizzaro is way to dumb to beat Hulk Hulk beat both Spiderman and Supes in Spiderman/superman #2 Hulk would be able to survive the omega beam, If Supes, Doomsday, and that other guy can, He could."
so who on there would hulk lose to"

juggernaut only one with balls

Avatar image for brainiac1_0
#22 Posted by Brainiac1.0 (448 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman pre crisis can own him.

Avatar image for _drake_
#23 Posted by !Drake! (1908 posts) - - Show Bio

silver age supes

Avatar image for brainiac1_0
#24 Posted by Brainiac1.0 (448 posts) - - Show Bio

!Drake! says:

"silver age supes"

YES THAT IS WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT

Avatar image for brainiac1_0
#25 Posted by Brainiac1.0 (448 posts) - - Show Bio

!Drake! says:

"silver age supes"

YES THAT IS WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT

Avatar image for brainiac_1_0
#26 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember this thread.

Avatar image for king_saturn
#27 Posted by King Saturn (220393 posts) - - Show Bio
Well it looks like World War Hulk takes a Long Deep Sleep after this fight...
Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#28 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (37428 posts) - - Show Bio

Woah, who brought this back?! O_O

Avatar image for brainiac_1_0
#29 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Well it looks like World War Hulk takes a Long Deep Sleep after this fight..."

Good night everybody.
Avatar image for korg
#30 Posted by Korg (11351 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"Woah, who brought this back?! O_O"
Quick glance reveals it was... Brainiac 1.0! My incredible ability to read pays of yet again!
Avatar image for tevnoba
#31 Posted by Tevnoba (3451 posts) - - Show Bio
Shawn The Devil said:
"

soul taker says:

"Theres people on that list that would beat Hulk by themselves"

Actually Thanos said he is afraid to fight Hulk in Thanos Quest.

New Doomsday is far weaker and would have destroyed by Hulk.

Hulk beat ss

Bizzaro is way to dumb to beat Hulk

Hulk beat both Spiderman and Supes in Spiderman/superman #2

Hulk would be able to survive the omega beam, If Supes, Doomsday, and that other guy can, He could.

"
Thanos never said he was AFRAID!  He just said it was a confrontation he sought to avoid over the years - there is a big difference.
Avatar image for one_above_you
#32 Posted by One-Above-You (1856 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"

soul taker says:

"Theres people on that list that would beat Hulk by themselves"

Actually Thanos said he is afraid to fight Hulk in Thanos Quest.

New Doomsday is far weaker and would have destroyed by Hulk.

Hulk beat ss

Bizzaro is way to dumb to beat Hulk

Hulk beat both Spiderman and Supes in Spiderman/superman #2

Hulk would be able to survive the omega beam, If Supes, Doomsday, and that other guy can, He could.

"
Thanos never said he was AFRAID!  He just said it was a confrontation he sought to avoid over the years - there is a big difference.
"
And Superman has beaten Hulk in every marvel/dc crossover, Doomsday is stronger than Hulk, the SS has beaten the Hulk, and PC Darkseid's omega beams would erase the Hulk in my opinion.
Avatar image for ego
#33 Posted by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio
wickedragon said:
"

I've always thought it was funny how much Thor's powers could change from one comic to another.

Sometimes he actually has the powers of a God, other times he is a dude who's really strong and can fly while bellowing out strange phrases.

Anyway, I give the fight to the Hulk to spite the OP :P

"

i knotice that too. thor from thor comics vs thor from the avengers.
Avatar image for brainiac_1_0
#34 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Warsman said:
"Woah, who brought this back?! O_O"
Quick glance reveals it was... Brainiac 1.0! My incredible ability to read pays of yet again!"

It was not that hard.
Avatar image for talia
#35 Posted by talia (363 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"

soul taker says:

"Theres people on that list that would beat Hulk by themselves"

Actually Thanos said he is afraid to fight Hulk in Thanos Quest.

New Doomsday is far weaker and would have destroyed by Hulk.

Hulk beat ss

Bizzaro is way to dumb to beat Hulk

Hulk beat both Spiderman and Supes in Spiderman/superman #2

Hulk would be able to survive the omega beam, If Supes, Doomsday, and that other guy can, He could.

"
Thanos never said he was AFRAID!  He just said it was a confrontation he sought to avoid over the years - there is a big difference.
"
And Superman has beaten Hulk in every marvel/dc crossover, Doomsday is stronger than Hulk, the SS has beaten the Hulk, and PC Darkseid's omega beams would erase the Hulk in my opinion.
"
yea but that was an earlier hulk and as strange said in wwh he had never been stronger so
Avatar image for never_give_up
#36 Posted by never give up (24402 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes...

Online
Avatar image for acheron
#37 Posted by Acheron (1451 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH wins.

Avatar image for never_give_up
#38 Posted by never give up (24402 posts) - - Show Bio
Acheron said:
"WWH wins."
WTF...It said Pre Crisis Darkseid

I bolded it for you :)

The man who pounded on PC Superman.  PC Superman was able to pull 13 planets on a chain and he got owned by Darkseid.  Let also remember PC Superman broke the time barrier as a bay so how does WWH defeat him.  Also Pre Crisis Darkseid omega beams worked on everyone.  Lets not forget the fact that Pre Crisis Darkseid defeated Time Trapper and Mordu these people would also kill Hulk.  PC Darkseid took over a entire planet with telepathy.

So tell me how WWH wins.
Online
Avatar image for villelater
#39 Posted by Villelater (1328 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
Avatar image for acheron
#40 Posted by Acheron (1451 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"Acheron said:
"WWH wins."
WTF...It said Pre Crisis Darkseid

I bolded it for you :)

The man who pounded on PC Superman.  PC Superman was able to pull 13 planets on a chain and he got owned by Darkseid.  Let also remember PC Superman broke the time barrier as a bay so how does WWH defeat him.  Also Pre Crisis Darkseid omega beams worked on everyone.  Lets not forget the fact that Pre Crisis Darkseid defeated Time Trapper and Mordu these people would also kill Hulk.  PC Darkseid took over a entire planet with telepathy.

So tell me how WWH wins."
Thunderclap. It wiped out a cosmos.

WWH is strong enough to punch through dimensions. He would mop Heaven's floor with PC Supes and Darkseid at the same time.

Telepathy is no match for the Hulk.
Avatar image for never_give_up
#41 Posted by never give up (24402 posts) - - Show Bio
Villelater said:
"
caption
caption
"
Your a d!ck you know that.  WTF does this prove.


Acheron said:
"never give up said:
"Acheron said:
"WWH wins."
WTF...It said Pre Crisis Darkseid

I bolded it for you :)

The man who pounded on PC Superman.  PC Superman was able to pull 13 planets on a chain and he got owned by Darkseid.  Let also remember PC Superman broke the time barrier as a bay so how does WWH defeat him.  Also Pre Crisis Darkseid omega beams worked on everyone.  Lets not forget the fact that Pre Crisis Darkseid defeated Time Trapper and Mordu these people would also kill Hulk.  PC Darkseid took over a entire planet with telepathy.

So tell me how WWH wins."
Thunderclap. It wiped out a cosmos.

WWH is strong enough to punch through dimensions. He would mop Heaven's floor with PC Supes and Darkseid at the same time.

Telepathy is no match for the Hulk."
LOL Hulk can't beat PC Superman.
Then Darkseid would simply pound on Hulk
Online
Avatar image for acheron
#42 Edited by Acheron (1451 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"Acheron said:
"never give up said:
"Acheron said:
"WWH wins."
WTF...It said Pre Crisis Darkseid

I bolded it for you :)

The man who pounded on PC Superman.  PC Superman was able to pull 13 planets on a chain and he got owned by Darkseid.  Let also remember PC Superman broke the time barrier as a bay so how does WWH defeat him.  Also Pre Crisis Darkseid omega beams worked on everyone.  Lets not forget the fact that Pre Crisis Darkseid defeated Time Trapper and Mordu these people would also kill Hulk.  PC Darkseid took over a entire planet with telepathy.

So tell me how WWH wins."
Thunderclap. It wiped out a cosmos.

WWH is strong enough to punch through dimensions. He would mop Heaven's floor with PC Supes and Darkseid at the same time.

Telepathy is no match for the Hulk."
LOL Hulk can't beat PC Superman.
Then Darkseid would simply pound on Hulk
"
Hulk is the strongest one there is.
Avatar image for haljordan1986x
#43 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman could beat the Hulk

Avatar image for never_give_up
#44 Posted by never give up (24402 posts) - - Show Bio
Acheron said:
"never give up said:
"Acheron said:
"never give up said:
"Acheron said:
"WWH wins."
WTF...It said Pre Crisis Darkseid

I bolded it for you :)

The man who pounded on PC Superman.  PC Superman was able to pull 13 planets on a chain and he got owned by Darkseid.  Let also remember PC Superman broke the time barrier as a bay so how does WWH defeat him.  Also Pre Crisis Darkseid omega beams worked on everyone.  Lets not forget the fact that Pre Crisis Darkseid defeated Time Trapper and Mordu these people would also kill Hulk.  PC Darkseid took over a entire planet with telepathy.

So tell me how WWH wins."
Thunderclap. It wiped out a cosmos.

WWH is strong enough to punch through dimensions. He would mop Heaven's floor with PC Supes and Darkseid at the same time.

Telepathy is no match for the Hulk."
LOL Hulk can't beat PC Superman.
Then Darkseid would simply pound on Hulk
"
Hulk is the strongest one there is."
No he isn't...PC Superman strength feats are way above all of Hulk's
Online
Avatar image for acheron
#45 Posted by Acheron (1451 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"No he isn't...PC Superman strength feats are way above all of Hulk's"
PC Superman is a jobber.
Avatar image for never_give_up
#46 Posted by never give up (24402 posts) - - Show Bio
Acheron said:
"never give up said:
"No he isn't...PC Superman strength feats are way above all of Hulk's"
PC Superman is a jobber."
Don't be an idiot.
Online
Avatar image for acheron
#47 Posted by Acheron (1451 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"Acheron said:
"never give up said:
"No he isn't...PC Superman strength feats are way above all of Hulk's"
PC Superman is a jobber."
Don't be an idiot."
Expect stupid responses from a stupid thread.
Avatar image for never_give_up
#48 Posted by never give up (24402 posts) - - Show Bio
Acheron said:
"never give up said:
"Acheron said:
"never give up said:
"No he isn't...PC Superman strength feats are way above all of Hulk's"
PC Superman is a jobber."
Don't be an idiot."
Expect stupid responses from a stupid thread."
Do you really think that Hulk can beat PC Superman or even PC Darkseid.
Online
Avatar image for acheron
#49 Posted by Acheron (1451 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"Do you really think that Hulk can beat PC Superman or even PC Darkseid."
Do I look like I think PC Superman or PC Darkseid? Wait, no, nevermind about that.

Answer is: obviously not.
Avatar image for never_give_up
#50 Posted by never give up (24402 posts) - - Show Bio
Acheron said:
"never give up said:
"Do you really think that Hulk can beat PC Superman or even PC Darkseid."
Do I look like I think PC Superman or PC Darkseid? Wait, no, nevermind about that.

Answer is: obviously not.
"
So why would you say WWH wins....and he is the strongest one there is...
Online