Tobirama Senju vs Itachi Uchiha

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

BTW. just ironic, people talking about "speed" here against somebody who was literally the fastest ninja in existance until the 4th hokage. and the best part is the technique that makes him so fast, is tobirama's.

itachi is fast, but tobirama has confirmed feats of being faster.

especially with the flying thunder god technique.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

ash_kechup_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: but why? http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=3959104

qdavis44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi stomps

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@qdavis44 said:

Itachi stomps

lol. he has a strong chance of winning but it would be far from a stomp.

Tobirama was also considered a god of shinobi.

he Invented some of the most powerful jutsu and has prior experience fighting against many Uchiha before, Including Madara and his family.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tobirama.

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By Hype Tobirama stomps, by feats itachi takes with a mildly difficult fight.

i want to say itachi, but i know in my heart in his prime tobirama would probably win if he could avoid genjutsu.

Somebody havent read the manga well.

The dude reacted to Juubito's Shunshin speed and attack speed, marking him.

The dude's Shunshin was faster than KCM Minato's movement speed. Yeah, that was Tobirama's Shadow CLone, but i havent seen any proof that originals are faster than Shadow Clones. So technically, it was Tobirama's Shunshin Speed.

The dude was the fastest shinobi of his time. The time where two beasts have been - Hashirama and Madara. Both of them are speedsters. Madara absolutely sh*ts on SM Naruto (the dude who counter-attacked 3-d Raikage with ease), V2 Raikage's Shunshin speed and BM Naruto's Shunshin speed. Tobirama is even faster than him.

Itachi has no chance against Tobirama, period.

Finger genjutsu needs a seal, plus Tobirama is a sensor and too fast for Itachi to point a finger on him.

Totsuka is too slow.

Tsukuyomi is inaffective, because experienced Tobirama, who fought Uchihas for years, wont look him in the eyes.

Itachi wont be able to activate Yata Mirror in time, so Susanoo gets teleported away and Itachi gets blitzed. ANd that's if he can even use V2 Susanoo in time. Because Tobirama's Shunshin may very well be faster than lightning.

Amaterasu is inaffective against such a speedster with Hiraishin.

Tobirama is simply in a higher tier than Itachi by both feats and hype.

Danikerhino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tobi, Hashi, Minato, and Mascara were in another tier compared to Itachi, and I'm a big fan of his.

ash_kechup_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BTW. just ironic, people talking about "speed" here against somebody who was literally the fastest ninja in existance until the 4th hokage. and the best part is the technique that makes him so fast, is tobirama's.

itachi is fast, but tobirama has confirmed feats of being faster.

especially with the flying thunder god technique.

KingWrath66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tobirama speedblitz

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Itachi

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumb

KingWrath66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hashirama in base (without trying) was faster than Kurama's bijudama( Bijudama was Mach 1K going by calcs) Tobirama was the fastest shinobi in his era Tobirama>>Mach 1K Itachi kept up with Kcm naruto? Naruto used his speed in this fight ? No Tobirama is leagues above Itachi

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could really go either way. I'm not sure how Tobirama would handle Itachi's genjutsu, though.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate how everyone automatically assumes Genjutsu when both he and hash have fought litterally the strongest natural Uchiha ever whose genjutsu has oneshotted full kurama with utter ease whilst others have struggled to control a restricted and half kurama. Not to mention he's much more tactical than most Uchihas which is a feat within itself, don't see Itatchi not getting tagged for the inevitable gg.

Not to mention healthy Itatchi is also one of the biggest speculation filled theories on the vine.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By Marc_55

Tobirama blitzes. He has speed feats far better than Itachi's. Plus, with his reaction speed he'll never be hit.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm with Tobirama

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see a lot of Itachi wankers here.

Please dont make the rest of us hate Itachi.

Tobirama has fought countless Sharingan users, izuna had MS like Itachi and died.

FTL > MS.

Minato embarrassed Tobi.

In character, Tobirama takes this with little to mid difficulty.

Nothing Itachi does will suprise Tobirama.

Even if he has a arm of sharingans he loses,

And i love Itachi's character. But he's fighting out of his league.

PsychoQuack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skill Sets

Ninjutsu: They probably are about equal on basic ninjutsu. However, I don't know if there are any techniques Itachi actually created, because most of his come with the Mangekyō and if he has any others then I've never heard of them, while Tobirama created Edo Tensei and Kage Bunshin, which is kind of terrifying.

Taijutsu: To be honest? I don't know. Itachi has a 4.5 in the databooks, but then again, Madara seemed terrifyingly good at it and was nearly killed by Gai's 5--I'll get to the point soon--and Tobirama defeated Madara's equal, Izuna. So I'll sit here and be confused.

Genjutsu: Everybody forgets Tobirama's good at genjutsu too. For the following reasons, I'll say they're evenly matched.

1. He fought alongside Tōka, the genjutsu mistress.
  2. He spent the majority of his formative years fighting the Uchiha, a genjutsu-centric clan.
  3. Hiruzen Sarutobi has allegedly mastered all of the shinobi arts, supported by his databook scores of 5 in everything, including genjutsu. Yet Tobirama was shown to be able to cast a genjutsu that even Hiruzen couldn't break.

Intelligence: Even, definitely even. Tobirama and Minato are probably intellectual equals, and Itachi was said to have gained the highest ever scores in the Academy next to Minato.

Speed: Tobirama (probably) trumps Itachi here, what with the FTG. According to A. FTG is faster than the Shunshin, and Itachi doesn't use that very often, if I'm not wrong.

Stamina: Tobirama again, not even counting Itachi's illness. The Senju have stronger chakra than the Uchiha, as is shown during the whole room-destruction thing.

As for everything else...Well, there's Water Release vs. Fire Release, as for the forest thing...I can't see Tobirama being bothered by a forest fire, although the forest setting will be hard for the near-blind Itachi. Tobirama beat Izuna, when he wasin full possession of the Mangekyō Sharingan, and nowhere near blindness.

And that's it. Tobirama wins. (But seriously, people--Tobirama-can-use-GENJUTSU!)

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I am more than sure that Tobirama can dodge Amaterasu. Not sure how Itachi can deal with Flyin Rajiin. Tobriama wins 7/10 times

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am more than sure that Tobirama can dodge Amaterasu. Not sure how Itachi can deal with Flyin Rajiin. Tobriama wins 7/10 times

Tobirama is one of the fastest, has teleporting abilities, highly reistant to izanagi and genjutsu, also master in sighns and jutsus. Been fighting uchihas since forever. When sasuke showed his mangekyo hi lifted only one finger and was ready to crush him. Surely Tobirama takes this. Maybe he is not quite Hashirama lvl but pretty sure not far from it. So tobi takes this 9/10 times

Avatar image for dalastuchihaman
DaLastUchihaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont know about 9/10 times but Tobi does win. Healthy or not, itachi cant keep up with him

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By Azureus

Why are people saying Tobirama was on par with Madara...that was never the case.

Tobirama stomps BTW. He was the one person with faster hand speed than Itachi.

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tobirama backhands Itachi into his own Amaterasu.

Basemanjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tobirama wins here. The fact is the uchiha clan with always be inferior to the senju clan

Amon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By Amon666

Itachi wins.

Not one feat displayed to show tobi can do anything too Yata mirror he will drain all his chakra trying g to break it and end up getting g sealed by totsuke.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tobirama still blitzes.

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good lord this damn thread

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Tobirama

Amon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi crow summon is always in effect at all times which would counter any blitz Tobi does. Tobi was shown to get caught by a genjutsu by izuna which would mean fatal to Tobi if caught by itachi.

Itachi would be in his crow summon while a crow clown would be in his place tobi would blitz and then get countered, itachi just has way to many one shot feats Tobi or anyone can defend against. Tobi would get trolled itachi is god tier he wouldn't have god tier weapons if he wasn't and he has all of them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi wins without pre knowledge.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tobirama drowns him and susanoo is teleported tjen hiraishin giri. tobirama basically explains sharingan to uchiha at eternal mangekyou level, he aint falling to its genjutsu and amaterasu is too slow.

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tobirama is kind of a protocol-driven prick...who means well. Bloodlusted? He wrecks Itachi. Leave Kishimoto's feelings out of it. The feats say Tobirama wins.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Still Tobirama

Avatar image for the_stern_ritter
The_Stern_ritter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tobirama always wins

Water style hard counters Itachis fire style as Tobirama was boasted to be one of the greatsert suiton users in the entire manga in both the databook and the manga

Itachis genjutsu is pretty useless as Tobirama already has the experience of fighting Uchiha, and hes still alive today. So he clearly knows not to look into their eyes, or find out a way of countering it mid battle

Amaterasu is countered by his amazing reflexes+FTG

The moment Itachi gets tagged, which he most certainly will as Tobirama was able to tag juubito, is the moment he loses this matchup.

Either tandem explosives one shot which were able to put a dent gates Juubito, or Itachis gets a FTG slash to the back

Saying Itachi wins if tobirama dosent know about genjutsu is a shit point, since the same can be said about Itachi not knowing about FTG which would ultimately lead to him getting decapitated or having getting a kunai through his heart

Tobirama mid-high diff

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Tobirama

Avatar image for errorofthedamned
ErrorOfTheDamned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tobirama destroys Itachi

thedcfanboy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tobirama wins

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Tobirama.

UltraNerdz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tobirama stomps he almost broke free of edo tensei due to sheer force of will.

XiantherMalde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295  Edited By XiantherMalde

Itachi stomps , guy was afraid of fighting him. Itachi is confirmed to be faster than 8th gate. His genjutsu is unbreakable. Totsuka blade seals tobirama in unlimited speed. Yata mirror repels space so tobirama's jutsu is useless. Tobirama gets utterly stomped.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#296  Edited By ProteusXManRxis
@xianthermalde said:

Itachi stomps , guy was afraid of fighting him. Itachi is confirmed to be faster than 8th gate. His genjutsu is unbreakable. Totsuka blade seals tobirama in unlimited speed. Yata mirror repels space so tobirama's jutsu is useless. Tobirama gets utterly stomped.

Then why did Itachi and Kisame leave then if he knew Guy was "afraid" of him? Are you kidding me? Juubidara had a hard time trying to keep up with 8th G guy. Itachi is nowhere near being that fast. Unless you have proof. Sasuke broke out of it so by standards its not unbreakable. Pretty sure any top uchiha can break out of it.

XiantherMalde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proteusxmanrxis: Itachi was pretending to attack konoha according to tobi. Sasuke was let out of tsukuyomi because itachi was acting to fight him seriously and lied. Tobi said it later. Itachis genjutsu was feared by someone who had mind of kagura which is a type of dojutsu of karin which gives the user higher penetrative vision than all ocular dojutsu ; so that means no one with lesser dojutsu than karin can break free out of his genjutsu. Guy admitted he can only stall itachi even with asuma as backup and he cowardly called the entire black Ops force of konoha in viz translation. He couldve used eighth gate and beat itachi who killed a clan and came to capture naruto like his father might dai. Note that guy was talking about 13 year old itachi speed and skills as thats the last time he has seen him. Kakashi couldnt keep up with itachi 1% speed but could keep up with lee's 5th gate speed with his sharingan. Do the math.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tobirama almost stomps.

XiantherMalde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996: good luck to him , keeping up with light speed and higher . Itachi in his death reacted to lightspeed jutsu : kirin . Itachi stomps .

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am leaning with Itachi. Tobirama doesn't have much feat to suggest he can effectively defeat someone like Itachi