Titans vs marvel verse

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for hulk_post_absolute_power
hulk_post_absolute_power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The number of titans is equal to the earths population a titan can be any where from 4 to 75 meters or around 12 to 225 feet tall. (Most are between 5 and 15 meters tall)They heal and regrow body parts and can only be killed by destroying the napes of there neck. Steal is not durable enough to cut or hurt titans but other stronger marvel metals should be able to. Titans don't age.

The titans randomly appear all over the earth . On new years day 2014 around 6 am. No prep on either side and neither know of each others weaknesses

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Attack on Titan.but I'm going to go with marvel.Too many god like charecters.

Avatar image for hulk_post_absolute_power
hulk_post_absolute_power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are but the frost giant make me feel that even thor s people would have trouble here. I can see thor bashing titans around being like why wouldn't you fall. The more intelligent hero are not likely to live long enough to survive to tell the heavy hitters where to hit plus we all know hulk would somehow become a titan and a big gigantic one at that. If there is some weird or curse like thing hulk is unimaginable capable of catching it lol.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is literally a Tuesday for Doctor Strange or Reed Richards, they fix it really easily.

PieHole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel, in a long time. Plus we've only ever seen One colossal Titan which Is a Titan Shifter.

There are but the frost giant make me feel that even thor s people would have trouble here. I can see thor bashing titans around being like why wouldn't you fall. The more intelligent hero are not likely to live long enough to survive to tell the heavy hitters where to hit plus we all know hulk would somehow become a titan and a big gigantic one at that. If there is some weird or curse like thing hulk is unimaginable capable of catching it lol.

Hulk can probably flip some Low class 5-15 meter titans.
For people who underestimate Titans (Marvel still wipes them out)

Rogue Titan (1st video) Knowledge of Fighting Skills, Intelligent.

Loading Video...

Armored Titan(2nd):Destroyed a few houses just by Flexing its foot to run. Intelligent, Ramming Ability.

Loading Video...

Colossal Titan(3rd):Possesses Intelligence, Able to Release Acidic Steam and the Ability to Disappear In a couple of seconds(How does something that big disappear almost in seconds?)

Loading Video...

Female Titan(4th):Intelligent, It Protects its Weakest point(The back of the neck) and Possesses some Fighting skills in the Later episodes.

Loading Video...

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange, Doom, Black Panther, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Photon, Magneto, Wolverine (maybe), Storm, etc. can all solo.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#7 god_spawn  Moderator

No universe threads. Please read the rules.