• 179 results
TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@the_imperator: Concession accepted .

Also , the Celestials would crush Merlyn . I have read enough of the Captain Britain Corps comics to know that for all the hype that's put behind him and all the so-called "omniversal" powers associated with him , he's little more than a Thanos-level character . Or do you want me to post scans where Psylocke pushed his sh1t in ?

I hope you realise that you have been an obnoxious cunt for the entire thread.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shtoops said:

@hyperlight:

Actually, time lords without tech can feel and influence the passing of time. They literally experience time different from other beings. Without technology, a time lord is still able to move through time unlike any other being. One second for a celestial could be a year for a time lord. And while Time lords are many times stronger than humans gallifryeans could alter the properties if the universe with their mind. Time Lords telepathy could allow them to kill with thought, and using the Rassilon Imprituer (gained from graduating a Time Lord academy) they could creat time locks without technological aid.

Can I have sources for those things? I don't remember some of them, and I need to add them to my feats collection.

1. The doctor and Rose (as the bad wolf entity) dialogue:

The Doctor: The power's gonna kill you and it's my fault!

Rose: I can see everything... all that is... all that was... all that ever could be...

The Doctor: [stands up] But that's what *I* see. All the time. And doesn't it drive you mad?

Rose: [Rose nods, barely able to speak] My head...

-Doctor Who S01E13: The Parting of Ways 2.

2. Doctor and rose first meeting:

The Doctor: the turn of the earth. The ground beneath our feet is spinning at a thousand miles an hour. The entire planet is hurtling around the sun at sixty seven thousand miles an hour. And I can feel it. We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world. And, if we let go...

[He releases her hand]

That's who I am.. Now forget me, rose tyler.

- Doctor Who S01E01: Rose.

Idk if it's just the doctor, or all the time lords. I'm inclined to think it's the latter, as doctor doesn't show any additional powers than other time lords. Not to my knowledge at least.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: How did those show ability to create time locks? As to the altering the universe, the Doctor IIRC is the only one we ever see, other than Rassilon( who's all kinds of broken ) and maybe another one or two, and it is more along the lines of collapsing probability in his favor that straight up altering the universe.

Sorry, the first point (experiences time like no other) I generally agree with, it was the time lock without tech. When did that actually happen?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator:

Ah, I just gave two examples of Doctor's perception of time/space.

BladeNB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Celestials stomp

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Yeah, I knew those. If you want another on how he perceives space time, here's a link to some of his feats from other places than the TV show.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Yeah, I knew those. If you want another on how he perceives space time, here's a link to some of his feats from other places than the TV show.

Damn that's...... That's OP as hell I have watch Doctor who but I never assumed it went that far

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By The_Imperator

@cjdavis103: Yeah, the novels are often crazy, delving into lots of crap. Though some are frankly terribly written, others are excellently written and can almost stand alone as sci-fi adventures in their own right.

The seeing all of time thing is from the TV show as well, though, as is the being a complex space/time event (Time of Angels). So most of that is mentioned in the show as well. Moffat likes to make nods like that. Most of RTD's nods when he ran the show were in the form of commentary, like this: http://www.factpile.com/7657-daleks-vs-stargate/comment-page-3/#comments, see post #211 for the quoted article.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator: I had a healthy appreciation of how BA the doctor was but I feel why short of that kind of power damn makes you wonder how he does not abuse that kind of power he can quite literally do anything and there is not much anyone can do to stop him. show how scary a time lord Victorious can be

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: Most of that stuff is never applicable unless a scenario straight up states that the Doc is going to go all out. Most scenarios don't so it's really just a fun look into why 7 was such a dangerous being and why Time chose him to use as her champion.

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Celestials are the definitely impressive.

But let's not forget that the Time Lords are AT THEIR HEIGHT. It is implied that the technology they possessed at their height had incredible capabilities of warping time, creating and maintaining singularities and destroying whole Dalek armies alike.

I'm giving it to the celestials 6-7/10 but the time lords definitely put up a good fight

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scathan disaproves of them ever bing in existace

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scathan disaproves of them ever bing in existace

Yeah.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen said:

Scathan disaproves of them ever being in existace

Yeah.

I mean seriously, the celestials can do everything the time lords can do and more, so many known celestials could solo

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By ghostrider2

@sebast_allen: man i deleted my post, something is wrong with cv lol.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Sebast_Allen

@sebast_allen: man i deleted my post, something is wrong with cv lol.

No Caption Provided

Thats the pic you posted, but were you saying that any timelord could solo the celestials?

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: no thats crazy, i think one celestial vs time lords it's more fair.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Sebast_Allen

@sebast_allen: no thats crazy, i think one celestial vs time lords it's more fair.

Yeah, a mid tier celestial

Scoop316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Scoop316

Celestials should win pretty easily. They have immense innate powers, not to mention have plenty of tech to match the Time Lords. They win.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scoop316: are celstuals multiversal in power? If not the time lords lock the marvel universe then destroy it

Time lords take it

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Celestials are very powerful and immense in relation to their respective rank/food chains but are they even anything new to a Time Lord? I don`t think so and what`s stopping the Time Lords from absorbing their Time Vortexes then creating their own kind of reality bomb but with Time Lord influence within the principles of tech?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@scoop316: are celstuals multiversal in power? If not the time lords lock the marvel universe then destroy it

Time lords take it

yes. It's said that high tier celestials are a match for LT.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: then the time lords might have a fight in there hands. How good is the Celestrials time travel tech?

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time lords take it

Celestials willed the multiverse into existence. One single Celestial is greater than universal reality manipulation (Cosmic Cubes). All of them together would be able to take down the Time Lords.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator: okay I did not know that. the time lords lose but the fight obliterates all creation in the process

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Vaeternus

Pre-Time War Time Lords have this.

From the old show, are they more powerful then current Time Lords? Never got into Dr. Who that much outside of a few shows. But this topic is interesting to read.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus: Technically, there are no feats for current Time Lords, as they are stuck in a single instant in time, lost somewhere in the universe/multiverse. Most Time Lord stuff comes from the old series and the audios, with a couple things thrown in by the show writer Russel T Davies back when he was in charge.

By the Time War era, while they were near the most militarized, they were just recovering from not existing and a Gallifreyan civil war, so they weren't in top form.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator: Ohh hmm sounds interesting. So old show time lords are very different from current show time lords then?

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaeternus: Time Lords haven't appeared in the new show, save a small presence in Day of the Doctor and the surprise villains of End of Time. We haven't gotten to see Gallifrey as it was during the Time War, only at the very end and some bits right before it began.

georgewkushhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think each side are both on par with each others technology. The celestials are what the timelords would of become if Rassilon actually turned every timelord in "beings of pure conciousness". So each side has 50 percent chance of winning. Or ofcourse, stalemate.

CrownClown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By CrownClown

With prep the Time Lords could theoretically destroy the Celestials. Without prep Celestials would stomp.