Thor solo's with Odinforce

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By ChaosBlazer

That might have been a little radical. Thor might not solo here. But Team 1 definitely wins, and with ease.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By GhostRider29

@ChaosBlazer said:

That might have been a little radical. Thor might not solo here. But Team 1 definitely wins, and with ease.

Really? Because when Thor had odin's force, he struggled against a de-powered Void. This would be a fully powered Sentry, which I'm assuming that Void can take control. WWH and Colossusnaut are suppose to be at the same level as well. Even though Colossus lacks the feats.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By ShootingNova

@ChaosBlazer said:

Not.

Voogaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Voogaloo

@GhostRider29: Would WWH be able to beat Colossonaut with his Cyttorak-granted invulnerability to physical damage?

darkszoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By darkszoom

Sentry and colossonaut

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Thor and hulk take it but it would be close...very close

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bo88gdan

Team 1 

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#11  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

i think for sure sentry and colosonaut. because it's going to end up the two of them versus Thor, and they could take him together.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@ChaosBlazer said:

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Worldbreaker is too strong to be hurt by anything, same as Colossonaut, I am assuming. So those two are tied. ( with Hulk with a small edge via healing factor ) Thor and Sentry are also pretty much tied with Odin Force vs Void. However Thor has more feats and so does Hulk, so I have to give it to team 1.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By KMART4455

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Worldbreaker is too strong to be hurt by anything, same as Colossonaut, I am assuming. So those two are tied. ( with Hulk with a small edge via healing factor ) Thor and Sentry are also pretty much tied with Odin Force vs Void. However Thor has more feats and so does Hulk, so I have to give it to team 1.

This is a fair assesment.

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By 80sBaby

@ChaosBlazer said:

This.

@GhostRider29 said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

Really? Because when Thor had odin's force, he struggled against a de-powered Void. This would be a fully powered Sentry, which I'm assuming that Void can take control. WWH and Colossusnaut are suppose to be at the same level as well. Even though Colossus lacks the feats.

When was this? Because, in Siege, he didn't have the OF any longer. It was used to repair Mjolnir.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By HellionVulcan
No Caption Provided

Can colossus go into demon mode ? if so he wrecks world breaker hulk but thor can if bfr both successfully i dunno but in the end two on one would be hard for any one .

Vitality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vitality

Does anyone even know how powerful worldbreaker hulk was? He did nothing but shake the ground he walked on. He could easily overpower all three of them or be beat by all three of them. No one knows...so I have no idea how people are coming to their conclusions. (unless I missed something where they showed worldbreaker Hulks feats)

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By GhostRider29

@80sBaby said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

This.

@GhostRider29 said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

When was this? Because, in Siege, he didn't have the OF any longer. It was used to repair Mjolnir.

Lol he didn't lose it just to re-pair his weapon. Who told you that? He has odin's force. And even that was barely enough to fight the weakened void.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@GhostRider29: Void has defeated Molecule Man, so I imagine that a weakened version would still do well against Thor.

But regular Sentry without Void is below Thor's level.

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By 80sBaby

@GhostRider29 said:

@80sBaby said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

This.

@GhostRider29 said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

Lol he didn't lose it just to re-pair his weapon. Who told you that? He has odin's force. And even that was barely enough to fight the weakened void.

Um, nobody told me that. I actually read comics for myself. It happened in Thor #602. Thor didn't have the OF during Siege.

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By thegreat4u

sentry and partner

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By Stronger

@ChaosBlazer said:

Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#23  Edited By SupremeHyperion

If this is a sound mind sentry he owns all as he can tear them apart at the molecular level on top of being able to do damn near anything he wants when he's not schizo or breaking down in his mind. Sentry is too powerful Marvel to even do anything with him.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By GhostRider29

@80sBaby: Yes, he did have OF.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jeanroygrant

Odin Force Thor solo's.

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

Either one of them solo's Thor with Odinforce is well above anything these two can do. Hulk beat, or tied, however you want to look at it, the Sentry as only World War Hulk and he was holding back still. As World Breaker Hulk he is even stronger, and on Mars, there are no innocents he has to worry about.

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By Blacklightning13

@GhostRider29: He doesn't have the odin force. Yes he used a little to fix his hammer, but he only had a little left after returning from Ragnarok.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#28  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Voogaloo said:

@GhostRider29: Would WWH be able to beat Colossonaut with his Cyttorak-granted invulnerability to physical damage?

Yes and no. Colossus in his first form Jugg form does not possess the same invulnerability that Cain had. However, Colossus is actually smarter than Cain and I see no reason why he couldn't turn around and charge at Hulk again if Hulk sidesteps like against Cain, but as I said Pete is much smarter and is a decent fighter for a brawler so picking his spot should be easier and Hulk can't stop him. Plus he has his 2nd form which was whooping Red Hulk all over the place with ease and tanking his blows with no side effects. Granted Hulk is stronger as WB than Rulk, but I find no reason that vicious and amped Colossus cannot beat Hulk.

But Thor is here and with the OF he could definitely beat Colossus. Only problem for Thor in gaining that opportunity is the Sentry being present.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Uno_Oscuro said:

Either one of them solo's Thor with Odinforce is well above anything these two can do. Hulk beat, or tied, however you want to look at it, the Sentry as only World War Hulk and he was holding back still. As World Breaker Hulk he is even stronger, and on Mars, there are no innocents he has to worry about.

He tied a mentally weaker Sentry who was wanting Hulk to repeatedly punch him in the face to begin with. I hardly count that as a win when someone lets you bash your face in before fighting back and only fighting back to such a degree.

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

@god_spawn said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

He tied a mentally weaker Sentry who was wanting Hulk to repeatedly punch him in the face to begin with. I hardly count that as a win when someone lets you bash your face in before fighting back and only fighting back to such a degree.

I clearly remember Sentry stating that he was finally able to fight someone where he didn't need to hold back. When they first went to his house to ask him to fight the Hulk. To me it seems he was going all out.

A mentally weaker Sentry, while I don't disagree that he is mentally weaker than normal, how can you prove that it affected his battle prowess and his actual physical abilities?

In the end, you don't have to count it as a win. Hulk has already stated he held back in his entire fight with Earth during the World War Hulk story arc.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Uno_Oscuro:

I clearly remember Sentry stating that he was finally able to fight someone where he didn't need to hold back. When they first went to his house to ask him to fight the Hulk. To me it seems he was going all out.
A mentally weaker Sentry, while I don't disagree that he is mentally weaker than normal, how can you prove that it affected his battle prowess and his actual physical abilities?

I'll answer both posts in one cause they tie together. Sentry's physical abilities depend on his mental stability, I thought it was a common fact known about the character. It's similar to how Gladiator is with his confidence. The less stable Sentry is, the weaker his abilities. Since he was mentally weaker, he was weaker in the fight. Him going all out in WWH in a weakened mental state is weaker than him going all out in a completely stable state as per mentioned by OP. So that wasn't really Sentry's full strength, just his full strength at that time. Still, even at that level, Hulk was the only one who seemed able to stand up to him at the time. But IMO, Sentry's goal in that fight wasn't necessarily to beat Banner, it was a chance that he didn't have to restrain himself and in the end he and Hulk burnt each other out, but Banner Hulked back out after Miek stabbed Rick making him go all pre-WB. If Sentry was stable and truly going all out, he would have actually been too fast for Hulk. He has better reaction speed showings than him and if didn't want to get hit, he wouldn't have. He just didn't bother dodging and was wanting to get hurt in the fight despite fighting back to an extent so he could let go at the time and he thanked Bruce in the end.

In the end, you don't have to count it as a win. Hulk has already stated he held back in his entire fight with Earth during the World War Hulk story arc.

As I said in the upper post, Sentry was hampered himself and didn't seem like he wanted to win the first place even if he went all out, it wasn't at his strongest mentally so therefore Sentry was going his fullest either. This thread says he has 100% mental stability so a Sentry at 100% stability and actually wanting to beat Hulk should beat him. Hulk just doesn't simply have the speed to stand against him. It's the Superman formula.

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

@god_spawn: I'll be honest with you, I didn't read that scan, nor am I going to, but I do trust what you say, and believe you. And come to think of it, I'm pretty sure it was mentioned in the Dark Avengers run, which I read all of, so its something I for whatever reason, didn't recall.

As for the fight, Thor is still too powerful for either, but, I get you were simply counteracting my post about the Hulk and the Sentry, not actually stating that the Sentry's team wins.

Mendis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Mendis

In a fight without PIS Thor would have to fight alone against the Sentry and Colossonaut.
There is no way in hell WW Hulk would be able to react to a speedblitz of Sentry. Sentry could simply fly him into the space in a moment and return to face Thor.

Saying that Sentry without Void can't take on Thor is BS as well, since Sentry without Void was able to take WW Hulk's punches to the face and he was smiling about it. He was stalemating the Collective, someone who oneshotted the planet buster Binary and he was offering Photon a good fight, someone who should be more powerful than Thor. 

Team 2 wins easily.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ShootingNova

Team 1 definitely wins.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#37  Edited By Deranged Midget

@GhostRider29 said:

Really? Because when Thor had odin's force, he struggled against a de-powered Void.

What? Thor lost the Odin Force far before he faced the Sentry in Siege.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team One wins if Thor BFR's them right off the bat, but in a fight Team Two roflstomps.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#39  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@80sBaby said:

Um, nobody told me that. I actually read comics for myself. It happened in Thor #602. Thor didn't have the OF during Siege.

This guy knows what he speaks of.
KillerToast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude thor with the FULL odin force would mess them up.. But if it it was classic thor, team 1 would still one..

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By AgentofChaos1
Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

People seem to be misreading, it's not World War Hulk, it's World Breaker Hulk.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Still Team 2

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mendis: Hahaha Thor with OF is more powerful then Odin, who destroyed Galaxies in his fights with Surtur. OF Thor solos. Team 1 Easy

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 in a stomp.

GoldenGuardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin force > void=stable sentry, by feats. Sentry, even stable, lacks consistency.

Even if it must be said that sentry had more than one impressive feats against cosmic cube beings, like:

-Defeating mm, everyone knows that

-Overcharging absorbing man, who had absorbed a cosmic cube without troubles

-Defeating super adaptoid using just tp ( super adaptoid is powered by a shard of cosmic cube)

-containing a cosmic cube with bare hands in his original run (I don't know if it is canon)

So someone could say that as high end feats sentry (void or not void) is not far from a cosmic cube, which is stronger than OF thor, but sentry lacks actual feats of him using a power of that magnitude

Darksercate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Hulk, but it would be very very close...

Maximussss12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Maximussss12

Why do feats matter feats just mean that something has been done bye someone. Dosent mean that if you haven't been seen doing it you can't. Thor and hulk have more feats than collossusnaught he is a brad new character and dosent have comics of his own. Jugs useto go toe to toe with hulk. Now jugs is colossus and not Cain marko so his strength and durability have gone up... Alot. Making him alittle g out of standerd hulks leauge, and also can use alot more of cyttroks power turning him into that demonic form we see in the pictures above increasing his power bye alot again his strength is ridiculous people overrate hulk and Thor because of feets. Whrite afew hundred stand alone commics of collosonaught and you will see some bs feets in there aswell I'm sure.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximussss12: Dosent mean that if you haven't been seen doing it you can't.

The problem with your logic is it introduces No Limit Fallacy. We could say " Just because Juggs never beat Galactus doesn't mean he can't beat Galactus." So we go by feats to keep things level

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 thedailybagel  Moderator